Lucrezia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfFei
WolfFei
4 Followers

"Take me from behind baby," she purred.

He kneeled behind her, running his cock up and down her slit. He slowly pushed his cock in, watching as his head parted her lips. He continued to push until he was at the base, and then pulled out slowly, then slowly back in again. She was moaning, and he was breathing hard. He was trying to keep himself from cumming too quickly. He wanted to enjoy this, but he knew he still wouldn't last long. He pulled out and had her lie on her side, making her pussy a little tighter from the pressure of her legs. He kneeled with one knee on the bed and had his other leg hanging off the bed, his foot to the floor and pushed his cock into her pussy, but just the head at first. They both moaned hard, her pussy now extra tight, pushing Hiro a little closer to the point of no return. He massaged her nice ass, giving it a few slaps. They both giggled for a few seconds. Hiro began thrusting harder into her. The sight of his cock being engulfed by her tight pussy was a beautiful sight in his eyes. He continued fucking her like this for a few minutes, watching her breasts bounce from the concussion of his thrusts.

Hiro pulled out of Lucrezia, his cock glistening in her juices. Both were breathing heavily. She got on all fours again and took his cock in her mouth, tasting her juices. He moved her over until she was near in the middle of the bed. He pushed her legs back and helped her rise until her lower body was off the bed, balancing on her head, upper back and shoulders. He held his hands underneath her ass for extra support. Her legs were pointing towards her upper body and her pussy was pointing towards the ceiling. He slowly lowered his head keeping his eyes on her. He then began to seductively lick her pussy.

"Mmmm." he moaned savoring her nectar.

He began slurping her pussy, the sounds and sensation causing her to whimper and writhe around. After licking and slurping her sex, he laid her back down. He moved up and began kissing her. Sticking his tongue out so she could taste her juices again. She also kissed his lower lip, tasting some of her juices that had smeared across his lips.

Hiro positioned himself at Lucrezia's opening. She pulled her legs back towards her chest and shoulders. He was surprised at her flexibility. He then looked at her, licking his lips as her eased himself into her tight opening. He moaned hard, the feeling of insertion was very intense this time. He thrust into her slowly. Her eyes were closed tightly, and her hands were gripping the sheets. He began to pick up speed and started to rub her clit with his thumb. She gasped loudly at this increase in pleasure. They both could feel their orgasms building. Hiro began to pump harder and faster, watching her breasts bounce.

"I'm...getting...close..." he groaned.

"Me too." she said between moans. His pace increased even more.

Hiro could feel he was very close now.

"Cum inside me Hiro." Lucrezia moaned.

His logic and common sense overwrote his desire for a second.

"What about-" he said some what worried.

"It's ok Hiro, I'm on birth control." she interrupted him.

He wondered why she was on the pill if she hadn't had sex in over a year. He thought about it for a second, but pushed it aside until later. He continued to pump harder and faster, while rubbing her clit more feverishly. She threw her head back, and he felt her pussy squeeze and spasm on his cock, feeling her cum coat his cock. She screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her. He moaned loudly as her pussy milked his cock, triggering his orgasm. He came deep into her pussy. Four or five ropes of cum fired into her, filling her up. He continued pumping, both of them moaning hard. She could no longer hold her legs and they fell down, spread apart, fortunately not hitting Hiro in the process. After a few pumps and both their orgasms subsided, he collapsed. They managed, to grab and hold each other, kissing hungrily, their passion, lust and desire, slowly subsiding. Both of them were breathing hard, covered in sweat. They dozed off in each other's arms.

*************

I already have ideas for part 2, so depending on how well this goes, I may post a second part.

WolfFei
WolfFei
4 Followers
12