Lucy

Story Info
Asian man and ebony goddess from the South Pacific.
2.7k words
4.03
10.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on my real life experience with a girl from Papua New Guinea in the South Pacific. Names have been changed of course for privacy reasons.

*****

It was the long weekend. I had a couple of days off work and was bored as hell. Samantha, one of my ex work colleagues called me up and asked if I wanted to go for a drive and of course I jumped at the chance and said yes. It was nearly noon. I headed to her place which was only a 10 minute drive. She stayed at one of the settlements. It wasn't the safest place in town but since I spent many years of my childhood growing up in the city it didn't really bother me. I arrived at her place and she took her time. She finally came out of the house and hopped in the car. We started driving and she said, "Let's go to Lu's place and see if she wants to tag along". I thought that was a pretty good idea since Lu only lived a couple of blocks down the road from Samantha.

Lu, short for Lucy of course, was another one of my ex work colleagues. She has a mixture of heritages from the region and has a very dark skin compared to Samantha who's from the highlands. Lu and I had an affair a while back. We had hooked up on several occasions years back but thankfully Samantha was not aware of it. Lu has a boyfriend now and lives at his family house in the same area as Samantha. We turned in to her street and stopped just outside her gate. There was no sign of her but after a couple of missed calls we saw her coming out of the house with a towel wrapped around her neck. She had just woken up so we told her to get ready and we will come back to pick her up after Samantha gets some "buai" (betel-nut, a local's favourite) which we did.

...

As we left Lu's place and hit the road it started to pour heavily. I love driving in the rain and I think it's one of the best feelings cruising on the highway with the wipers moving back and forth. Samantha always loves listening to my Spotify playlists so I cranked up the music and started cruising at about 60. The drive was fun. It mostly consisted of chatting about my previous workplace, all the latest gossips and whatnot. Samantha and Lu kept teasing me about how some of the office girls were hitting on me whilst I worked there. I didn't deny any of it but was glad that Samantha didn't know about my affair with Lu.

We stopped at a run-down motel on the way back. It was dead quiet and the rain had stopped. The waitresses were eyeing me up and down since I'm a "whitie" and not a local. I had a casual chat with them while ordering the drinks. I asked about their room rates. They told me that it was 200 something Kina for a night which was pretty cheap but they also had a day rate which was about 100 Kina. I asked what the day rate was for (as in from what time to what time) which they misunderstood and told me it was a "fuck-and-go" thing. Fair enough and no further questions asked.

Samantha ordered gin and tonic but since this place was run-down they didn't have tonic and gave her bottled orange juice instead. Lu and I had a couple of local beers which I hated. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking just about everything. From "Donald Trump should be assassinated if he ever visited the country" to "why do white men like black girls". A few white men have come and gone with their local meri (girls). One in particular was really loud. She talked like a white girl and wore really tight short white shorts. She sat on her white boyfriend's laps for a bit before walking off to the men's room with him. We had a few more drinks and it was getting dark. More and more white men were seen on premise with their local girlfriends so we decided it was time to get out.

We dropped Samantha off first, saying that it was easier for me to get out of the settlement and be on my way home (which was true). But instead of dropping Lu off I decided to take her back to my place. We arrived at my house. It was already dark so we didn't need to worry about being seen. We went upstairs and sat in the living room. I asked her if she wanted to remove her clothes and she said yes. She slid down her shorts and panties revealing a small, nicely trimmed patch of pubic hair. I slid off my shirt and by the time I had removed my shorts and underpants, she was completely nude.

I starred and admired at her beautiful dark chocolate skin as this goddess stood before me. Her breasts were not enormous but was perfectly formed, not saggy but perky. I lied down on the couch and asked her to join me. She sat and I wrapped my arms around her body, gently kissing and sucking her soft and smooth back. She turned her head and our lips found each other and immediately engaged in a series of passionate kisses. I gasped for air and in between our kisses I nipped on her neck, ear and shoulder. My hands were running through her body, gently caressing her breasts, stomach and ass. I could not control myself. My erection grew quickly and the tip of my cock was touching her lower stomach, desperately searching for the love tunnel that I have dearly missed for months (we had spent a night fucking just before New Year's). She could feel my urge and knew what I wanted. She whispered in my ear, 'Let's go to the bedroom".

I formed my arms around her lower waist and lifted her up in the air. She was light as a feather. The next thing I knew, she was lying on her back on the bed with me on top. Our tongues intertwined. I sucked on hers and she sucked on mine. It was heaven even without entering her. My heart was already fulfilled just by being in the presence of this ebony goddess. We kissed for a bit before I positioned myself between her legs. I rubbed the tip of my cock at her entrance toying with her clitoris. She was already well lubricated but I guess she just wanted to fuck and not make love. Without further delay, I thrusted forward and popped inside her. She was warm but not tight. She is an experienced lover and have been with many boys. I could tell just from the way she fucked. I popped one of my arms next to her face, my fingers running through her thick curly hair and pulling it back. My other hand firmly gripping one of her ass cheeks. I slowly fucked in and out of her juicy cunt and oh boy, it was a lovely feeling.

We fucked like this for a few minutes. Her hole was wet and slippery, making all sorts of noises as I pushed with each thrust. I pulled out of her and she asked if I wanted her from behind. Of course I said yes. How could I refuse a beautiful goddess wanting to be taken from behind? She rolled over and popped herself up on her knees and forearms. I moved in behind her and repositioned my cock to her waiting tunnel. By this time I was covered in sweat and I was sure she was too. It was so hot but I was in no mood to stop what I was doing. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both of my hands and guided my hard erection back in. I gasped and she moaned. The bed made undeniable squeaky sounds each time I pushed into her. She came but I didn't care. I picked up pace this time and I could feel myself pushing deeper into her vagina, my balls banging between her ass crack.

I pulled out of her again and told her to roll on her back. She complied and I re-entered back into her slit. I told her I was close to cumming and by this stage she had already came while I was doing her doggy style. I fucked her harder and faster. The bed was even noisier this time. I felt the point of no return and gave her a few quick hard thrusts. I pulled out quickly and emptied my balls on her stomach. My penis exploded like a volcano eruption. Ok, maybe not a volcano eruption but there were spurts after spurts of my love juice. I didn't even realise that I still had it in me to shoot so far. It had been years since I was able to ejaculate more than a metre. She giggled and said it looked like I spilled toothpaste on her body. I looked down and there were lumps of white goo all over her tummy, breasts and a couple of tiny drops running down the side of her cheek. Very impressive work, I told myself.

I got up from the bed and grabbed some tissue paper to wipe my cum off her tummy and chest. She said she wanted to wash and I thought it was a pretty good idea as we were both covered in sweat after our love-making frenzy. We both got in the shower and I just stood there like a zombie watching her wash herself. Her beauty was mesmerising. She had untied her hair bun and her wavy black hair fell gracefully on her back. Streams of water ran down her face and her hair was covered with glittering water droplets. I thought to myself why I didn't just marry this woman.

I pinned her against the shower wall and held the back of her neck with one hand, pulling her head in so that her lips met mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth which she openly accepted and started sucking it hard. I returned the favour and used my other hand to reach down and grip her bum. She has the most amazing ass. There is just something about a black woman's booty. They are perfect in every way. Nice, curvy and meaty. She teased back by squeezing my balls. It hurt a little but was tolerable. She always does that for some reason. Maybe it's her way of showing her affection.

We stayed like that in the shower for a while and suddenly she dropped down to a squat. Before I realised what she was doing she had my now spent dick in her mouth. Being an Asian, I can't say that I'm big in the department downstairs. She had my whole tool in her mouth and sucked on it hard. I wasn't sure if it was ready to come back to life in such a short notice but she didn't mind. She just kept on sucking and twirling it around with her tongue. I was in heaven again. I leaned back and put my back against the shower door, trying not to knock it down.

After shower, we dried ourselves and lied down on the couch, still nude. She was on her back and I was on one side, popping my head with one hand while the other caressed her body. We talked about our past. I asked her if she remembers the first time that we had sex. She blushed and said yes. I kept on the tease and spoke out about the details and how shy she was. She defended saying that I was her white manager and it didn't feel right to fuck me. I said to her the same thing I said on our first night together, "I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to fuck him". Yes, that was a cheesy line stolen and adapted from the 1999 film Notting Hill starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.

We ended up shifting our positions and she got on top of me and sat just below my stomach. My penis touched her womanhood again and I felt a tingling sensation in my groin. I told her how beautiful she looked and she leaned down to kiss me. Both of my hands were free now so I took the opportunity to touch her all over. From her breasts to her hips, and from her back to her ass. I told her in her common native tongue that I wanted to "kisim blo yu" which translates to "take you". It is a way of saying that I wanted her and I wanted her badly.

She reached down to grab my cock for alignment. I was surprised at how quickly it had sprung to action. I poked at the entrance to the forbidden door, parting her flaps each time. She had washed herself pretty good and her pussy is now tight as hell. After about 10-15 thrusts I finally succeeded and slid back in to her garden. But this time it was different. She was on top and had all the control. She started to slam down hard and proceeded to rape me. I was pinned down and there was very little I could do. Her hair was dangling down her face. I reached out and held it in place so that it didn't cover her eyes and screamed in pleasure each time she thrusted downward on my cock which is now as hard as a steel rod.

She came, I could tell. This would have been her third orgasm. I always liked it when I make a woman cum. I guess it is a way to reassure myself that I was doing a jolly good job. Yes, there are certain types of women who cum easily but not with Lu. She always tells me that I'm one of the few that could make her cum and not just cum but cum hard. Sensing my own orgasm nearing its inevitability, I told her to lie on her back. I know what she likes and cumming in her pussy is definitely not one of them. I got on top of her but this time, I held both of her legs up in the air and pushed my erection in her hot cave. This gave me a new depth of fucking her pussy. It's even deeper and more erotic than ever. I happily watched as my white cock disappeared into her sweet Cherry Ripe.

I let go of her legs and put my hands on her thighs. In a push-up motion I pull out of her just before the glans came out and then push back in hard. This is one of my favourite methods; using my own body weight to do the fucking. This gives me maximum depth and the sensation is unbelievable. By this stage Lu was screaming, "Oh fuck! Yes! Shit...You're gonna make me cum again" and cum she did. She bit her lips and moaned out loud. I let her finish and pulled out before exploding all over her tummy again, for the second time. Only this time, harder and further, getting some in her hair as well. Least to say, I was astonished by my achievement.

After another shower we got dressed. It was quicker this time as we didn't repeat the shower scene earlier. Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Lu's boyfriend called and said that he was coming home from his shift. I wished she could have stayed and spent the night but we all must play by the rules. Yes, even with all the affairs, cheating and complicated relationships there are still rules to go by. Luckily, he thought Lu was still out with Samantha and I which was true but he didn't know the fact that I had dropped Samantha off early and Lu and I have spent the last 2 hours fucking each other's brains out. I finally left the house with Lu and got her some food on the way home. Poor soul, she said that I had drained all of her energy. She also drained mine. I doubted this would be the last time we would get together but until next time, I was a happy man.