Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't out nearly as long this time. When she came to, Lucy found herself lying on her back. There was something still stuck in her ass, but she didn't really have a chance to check. One of the girls was holding her head up. She had the back of Lucy's neck, so that her head was leaning back a bit. The girl was also holding her mouth open. For a moment, Lucy didn't know why she was doing that. Then she looked around, and it all became clear.

All five guys were standing around her. They were all unzipped, and their dicks were out and hard. Not only that, but each one of them was pointed at her face, and one of the girls was jerking it off. Lucy thought about trying to move her head, but then figured what the hell. She was still really too drunk to move much anyway. And a moment later it didn't matter. One after another, all five cocks began spewing onto Lucy's face. It filled her mouth, covered her face, it even went up her nose. Lucy tried to swallow but there was so much, it filled her too fast to keep up. It was still leaking out of her mouth, when she passed out for the last time.

This time Lucy had no idea how long she was out. When she woke up, she was alone. She was still naked, and there was still something up her ass. And the amount of cum dried in her mouth was amazing. Lucy looked around, but there was nothing to drink. She would just have to go home with that stuff in her mouth. But she could at least take the thing out of her butt. Lucy reached down and pulled it out. To her surprise, she found a long barbecue fork. The entire handle was up her ass, and the long metal stem and the two prongs were sticking out. When she had it out, Lucy started to throw it away, but then she decided she wanted a souvenir of this unbelievable night. So she found her clothes, got dressed, and put the fork in a pocket. Then, still a bit dazed, the happy woman made her way back to her friend's aunt's house.

Lucy found her way back, but she still was in no condition to drive. Her friend had given her a key to the house, so she sacked out there until morning. Then she made her way back home to Humble. It was a very happy and contented young woman who arrived home that afternoon.

The experience had been so unbelievable, that Lucy thought about keeping it a secret. But then she decided to share it with everyone. So that evening, Lucy told everyone on the web what had happened to her. Then, to prove it, she spread herself open and let everyone watch her cum on camera.

Lucy's experience ended, but she might share it with you. If you'd like to know more about it, log onto ANYWEBCAM and look for lonelylucy. Tell her that you read her story, and would like to see her in action. You won't be disappointed.

12