Lucy & Ana

Story Info
He hadn't had sex in so long.
8.4k words
4.08
75.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had recently moved into our new home. As my wife was about 5 months pregnant with a risky pregnancy, I had not had any sex in about that same period of time. One Saturday, while my wife was at her mother's, I was outside washing my car, when I heard a female voice behind me saying hello. I turned around, and saw it was my neighbor. I had seen her around the block a few times, and had noticed that she was very well put together. Right now she looked fantastic in a pair of very short cutoffs, and a loose tank top. She is about 5'4" and I would have guessed at the time that her figure was a very appealing 36C-24-36. Her hair is almost jet-black, and is cut to just above her shoulder. Her eyes are a deep brown, and very large; they have a doe-like quality to them that is very appealing.

I could not help noticing that her shorts did nothing to hide the rounded bottom part of her pretty butt cheeks that the rest of her shorts were concealing. From the look of her breasts swinging, she was not wearing a bra, and I could just see the bumps of her nipples through her top. She interrupted my reverie, and I had to look at her face, for a moment forgetting what the hell was going on.

She said that she was having trouble with her water pump, and asked if I could take a look at it. I answered that I would be delighted to, and walked over to her house. It turns out that the pump had lost its head, and needed to be primed. I asked her if I could borrow a bucket and a small can in order to fill the pipes with water and get the pump going again. She disappeared into the house, and a couple of minutes later, another woman came out, she looked younger than my neighbor, and was a strawberry blonde. She was built very much like my neighbor, and by the similarity I could tell that they must be related. She introduced herself as Ana, and as I expected, said that she was Lucy's sister. (Lucy had not introduced herself, and it turned out that this was my neighbor's name.) Ana was dressed in a miniskirt, and a baggy oxford button-down shirt. She handed me the bucket and can, and said that her sister had to take a telephone call, and that she would be right out.

I got to work on the pump, and after about 10 failed attempts at getting it going, Lucy came out again with Ana. They both leaned over my back to look at what I was doing, and right at that moment, the water pump began to work. As the priming valve was open, water sprayed out and soaked the three of us. I shut off the priming valve, and let them know that it was working fine. We were all dripping wet, so I told them that I needed to go home and change.

At this, Lucy offered me a towel, and suggested that I come inside for a beer. I said O.K. and followed the sisters into their house. Lucy fetched me a towel, and said she'd be right back. Both she and Ana disappeared upstairs to change. I got myself a beer from the refrigerator, and as I was taking my first sip, Lucy came around the corner wearing only a bath towel. I almost choked on my drink! With the tight towel around her top, I could see that my earlier estimation of her measurements was off by at least one cup size.

Lucy walked over to me and took my beer from me and set it down on the counter. She then took me by surprise by placing her hand on my crotch. I started to protest move back, when she put her finger on my lips, and told me that she had yet to thank me properly for helping her. I protested that I was married, and she said that she knew I couldn't possibly be getting any sex at home, as she had spoken to my wife and discovered that we were under doctor's orders to behave ourselves. I then brought up that her sister was in the house, and she said not to worry, that she might even join in later!!

At that, she unbuckled my jeans, and pulled them down to my knees. She then pulled my boxers down and started to kiss my cock, which was hard as hell by now. She slowly took the head into her mouth as she jacked the shaft with her hand. She was giving me so much pleasure I could hardly stand it. I told her that because I hadn't had sex in so long, I was going to come very quickly. She told me not to worry, that she expected that. She then took my whole length in her mouth and started to deep throat me. At that moment, Ana came into the kitchen, stark naked. The surprise made me lose a bit of my hard-on. She told her sister to move over, because she wanted to help out. Lucy moved slightly to one side, and her sister joined her. Ana and Lucy alternated sucking my cock for a couple of minutes, until I could not stand it any longer, I began to come with my cock still in Lucy's mouth. Ana noticed that I was coming, and pushed Lucy to one side. Since I was still coming, as soon as my cock came out of Lucy's mouth, It sprayed both of them with come. With little droplets of semen running down Ana's chin, she took my cock in her mouth and milked out the last few spurts. I hadn't come so hard or so much in my life!!!

Both of the girls got up, and Lucy suggested that we go into the living room. As Lucy walked past me, I pulled on her towel, and it came right off. I could now enjoy both women in all of their glory!! Lucy is perfectly formed with HUGE tits for her frame. They are at least 38 D's and has a tiny waist. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, leaving only a small "Charlie Chaplin" patch above her clitoris. Ana's tits are not as big as Lucy's, but she has huge nipples. They are about ¾" long, and ½" in diameter. Her aureolae are about the size of a silver dollar. Ana's pussy is completely shaved, and her lips poke out in a most alluring fashion. However, the best part about Ana is her incredible ass. It is so firm that you could bounce quarters off of it. It is in the perfect heart shape, and from behind, you can see her pussy lips hanging down below.

Once we got into the living room, I asked the girls to let me rest a bit to recover from the fantastic blowjob they had just given me. I Asked them if they ever did anything between themselves, and Ana responded: "Just watch!!" I figured I was in for a treat, so I sat down on the sofa. Ana walked over to Lucy, and began to suck on Lucy's tits. She alternately sucked on one, then the other, while pulling on her nipples. Lucy, meanwhile, was rubbing her pussy, slowly bringing herself to orgasm. Lucy laid down on the floor, and spread her legs wide. I could see her open, wet and swollen pussy lips. Ana then went down between her legs, and began to lick and suck Lucy's pussy for all she was worth. Lucy quickly had a strong orgasm, and began to pinch her own nipples, and massage her beautiful tits. Lucy screamed out "I'm coming!!" At that, Ana changed her position, and put her own steaming pussy over her sister's mouth. Lucy began to lick for all she was worth.

By this time my cock had recovered, and I asked the girls if they would mind me joining them. Ana didn't answer, and only pointed to her rear end. I knelt down and began to lick her pussy from behind. It was incredible, licking Ana's pussy from behind, while Lucy licked her from below. Occasionally, Lucy and I would steal a very hot tongue-kiss as we sucked Ana's pussy. Ana then stopped eating Lucy for a minute to beg me to fuck her from behind. I was more than happy to comply. I got close, and began to rub the head of my cock on Ana's pussy lips, then, in one movement, I shoved my cock all the way into her pussy. Her snatch was quite tight, and very hot. I did not want to come again so soon, so I pumped in and out slowly, so as to savor the moment. The sight of my cock plunging in and out of her pussy framed by that glorious ass, was magnificent. As I was pumping in and out, Lucy would alternately take one of my balls into her mouth, and lick my shaft. The feeling was incredible. Suddenly, Ana began to moan and shudder with her own orgasm. At this, Lucy concentrated on her clit, and between both of us, we brought Ana to a mind-blowing orgasm. Before she was done, she was really screaming at the top of her lungs. I was afraid that another neighbor might stop in to see what was going on.

Ana then pulled away from me, exhausted. Lucy then said that it was her turn, and asked me to eat her pussy. This woman just couldn't get enough pussylicking!! I started by taking each of her pussy lips into my mouth, and then burying my tongue deep into her snatch. At that, Lucy spread her legs even wider, and to my pleasant surprise, asked me to lick her asshole. I willingly obliged, and started to give her a rim job. I licked around her sensitive bud, and then plunged my tongue in as deep as I could. Lucy started to scream that she was coming, and the next thing I knew my nose was being drenched with pussy juice.

As soon as she was done coming, Lucy rolled over onto her knees and asked me to fuck her in the ass. By this time, Ana was back, licking my cock. Ana laid back and asked her sister to lick her pussy-. As Lucy began to lick her sister's pussy, I began to lubricate her asshole with my saliva. Since she was already quite wet from her orgasm and my rim job, this did not take long. I then pushed my cockhead up to her anus, and began to slowly push. At first, there was resistance, but then Lucy took a deep breath and relaxed; at this my cock slid about half way into her asshole. I began to pump slowly at first, and then suddenly, I plunged my entire length into her ass. Lucy screamed, and obviously began to really lick her sister's pussy, because Ana started to moan loudly. I started pumping really hard, and as deep as I could. In no time, I was ready to come. I announced that I was close, and Lucy picked up the pace on her sister, while she started to gyrate her hips around my cock. I suddenly exploded, soaking Lucy's bowels with my semen. At that moment, it seemed that both Lucy and Ana came in a long series of wails and moans. All three of us collapsed onto the floor, exhausted.

We then decided to get something to eat, so we went into the kitchen and prepared some sandwiches. When we finished eating, Lucy suggested that we all take a shower to clean off the various fluids that had dried on our bodies.

We went upstairs, and got into the shower. I took special care to really rub both Lucy's and Ana's beautiful tits. I would use the sponge to soap them, taking care to rub all around their tits, and stimulate their nipples. Ana's nipples were really sticking out, and I couldn't resist the temptation to suck them. Neither could Lucy. While Lucy took one nipple in her mouth, I rolled the other with my tongue and then licked all around her breasts. Ana had a quick orgasm just from the stimulation of her nipples. As soon as she had come, I turned my attention to Lucy's huge melons. I took them both in my hands, and kneaded them and pinched her hard nipples. Ana, meanwhile, got on her knees and licked Lucy's pussy. In no time, Lucy was coming again. To my surprise, my cock began to harden for the third time that day. As soon as Ana saw this, she took my cock deep in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it. She then stood up, and said that she wanted me to come inside of her. We got out of the shower, which had become rather cramped, and moved over to Lucy's bed.

Ana laid down on the bed, and spread her legs wide. I entered her sopping wet pussy in one stroke. Lucy then straddled Ana's face, facing me. As I was plunging into Ana, Lucy offered me her tits to suck. I alternately sucked on her nipples, while I fucked her sister. The coordination was kind of tough, but the feelings were great. I told Ana to cross her legs across her chest. This increased the pressure of her pussy around my cock, and she said that it made the penetration feel deeper. I increased my tempo, and began to feel semen welling up at the base of my cock. As I announced I was going to come, both Ana and Lucy began to scream yet again. We all three came in a rush, and finally collapsed, spent on the bed.

We fell asleep for a while, and when I woke up, the girls were already getting off the bed, and getting dressed. I went downstairs and picked up my clothes. As I dressed, the sisters came downstairs and sat on the couch. I asked Lucy if she did this kind of thing often, and she answered that she and her sister had been sexually active together since they were young teens. I then asked if her husband knew, and she responded that he was always turned on when she told him about her escapades, and that occasionally he would participate. I asked her please not to tell anyone, as I was afraid my wife might find out. At that, Lucy floored me by saying that this had all been my wife's idea. To say the least, I was more than surprised. In six years of marriage I had tried to convince my wife that we should try swinging, or threesomes, or swapping, and had always been turned down cold. For her to have come up with the idea that I fuck our neighbor AND her sister was just too much to believe. Then Lucy explained that she had met my wife a couple of weeks earlier and they had begun to talk about their respective sex lives. When my wife mentioned that she felt very guilty about us not having sex, Lucy offered to help out. Apparently, my wife was not convinced at first, but after talking about it some more, they had come up with a plan where my wife would go out for the day, and Lucy could have her way with me. The fact that Ana was there was mere coincidence. The "failed" pump, it turns out, was rigged by Lucy's husband in order to give Lucy an excuse to come over to my house.

I still could not believe that my wife had consented to this. It was so unlike her. Terry (my wife) is unbelievably jealous. She gets mad if I even look at other women. Lucy then asked if I wanted some proof. I figured this would be a good idea, if I was going to remain married for very long. Lucy picked up the telephone and dialed my number. Terry was already home and picked up the telephone. Lucy said hello, and told Terry that I wanted to talk to her. I nervously picked up the receiver, expecting to be asked what the hell I was doing there. Instead Terry asked me if I had had fun and came right out and told me that she had really wanted me to fuck someone so that I could relax a bit. (I had been very tense between the move, Terry's pregnancy, work, and of course, no sex.) She said she'd be right over, so we could all talk.

About five minutes later, Terry rang the doorbell, and came in. I think she was surprised to see Ana there, and looked over to Lucy, who just smiled and nodded. Terry turned to me and said, "well, it looks like you got your fantasy!" I answered that I had got one of them, but that I still wanted to see her with another man. She just smiled and motioned me to the door. (That's another story) Ana & Lucy, Part II

If you recall, I had met my neighbor Lucy, and her sister who had literally raped me at Lucy's house (not that I had complained much.) Lucy had then surprised me by telling me that the whole idea had been initiated by my wife. After that episode, things returned to normal, and the subject was not brought up again. From time to time, I would get a hard-on just thinking about it, and also thinking about my wife's coy smile at my suggestion that she fuck another man.

Anyway, months passed, and our children were born (we had twin girls). It took my wife Terry another couple of months to recover her figure; but since she started doing aerobics every day as soon as the doctor gave her the O.K., she was soon back to her old self. With the exception that her tits had grown from a 34C to a 36D or more due to the pregnancy, all her other attributes were just as firm and taut as they had been before. Terry is 5'10" and has the most beautiful legs I have ever seen. Her hair is dark brown, and hangs down to about the middle of her back.

Our sex life also got back to normal, and one Saturday afternoon while making love, Terry surprised me by asking if I remembered that Saturday with Lucy and Ana. I said yes, and nervously asked her why she had brought it up. She then said that she had been thinking about my "other" fantasy and that she wanted to try it. I asked her if she had anyone in mind, and she answered that she had thought about doing it with Lucy's husband, Frank. I asked her if she had talked about it to Lucy, and she said that no, that she wanted to talk to me first.

I then suggested that we invite them over for dinner, and bring it up then. She agreed, and once we had finished making love, Terry called Lucy. She told Lucy that we would like to have them over for dinner, because we wanted to talk to them. Lucy asked Terry if it was O.K. to bring Ana, as she was over for the evening. Terry looked puzzled for a minute, and then said that it would be all right.

At about 7:00 PM, Frank, Lucy and Ana rang the doorbell. I ran downstairs to open for them, and was greeted by the very pleasant surprise of Ana and Lucy standing there looking very sexy indeed. Behind them was Frank, carrying two bottles of wine.

I invited them in, and went into the kitchen to put the wine on to cool, and fix drinks for everyone. Terry came down the stairs wearing a black v-cut dress with thin straps which was very short. I could tell she had not bothered with a bra. Her dress was cut to well above her knee, and I could just peek at the tops of her stockings when she sat down. Frank let out low whistle and kissed Terry hello. Terry blushed and quickly moved away. We all drank a couple of cocktails before we sat down to dinner.

I could not help but notice Ana and Lucy's attire. Ana was wearing a very tight, black, stretch miniskirt that did everything to show off her magnificent ass. I could tell by the lack of panty lines that she was either wearing a g-string, or nothing at all underneath. Her top was a white silk blouse that was quite sheer. She had her blouse unbuttoned about to where her bra joined in front. Every now and again, I could get a glimpse of the swell of her breasts above her bra. Lucy was dressed every bit as sexy in a pair of dark blue slacks and a tight "body" top. The top was white and was cut in "v" in front. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her large breasts were really shown off, and with the cool evening air, her nipples were barely visible through the material. I was getting a hard-on just looking at them! Meanwhile, Frank was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of Terry. Intentionally or not, Terry would occasionally cross and uncross her legs which would attract Frank's vision right towards her pussy. Just as quickly, she would cross them again.

At any rate, we sat down to a great Chinese food dinner that Terry and I had prepared. Terry seemed to be gulping down her wine faster than I could pour it. By the time we got to dessert, I had opened both of Frank's bottles and three of my own. As coffee arrived, Lucy turned to Terry and asked what it was we wanted to talk about. Terry looked right at her and said: "I don't know how else to put this, so I'll just say it: 'I want to fuck Frank'" At this, Frank nearly choked on his coffee, and Lucy answered: "you mean right now?" Terry then responded that ever since she and Ana had fucked me, that she had been fantasizing about making it with two men.

Lucy turned to Frank and said: "what do you think, honey?" Frank answered that he would be very flattered. I think Terry sobered up a bit knowing what was bout to happen, and said: "First I want us to set the ground rules. I only want the guys to touch me, I don't feel comfortable with Ana and Lucy doing anything with me. I am not a lesbian and it makes me uncomfortable. The girls can do anything they want with David, though." Lucy and Ana said that that was fair enough, but that Terry did not know what she was missing.

In order to break the temporary tension, I suggested that we all move to the living room. There, I served Frank and myself a cognac each, and we both sat on the sofa. I then suggested that to break the ice, the girls do a striptease for us. Terry put on a Celine Dion song called "Le Ballet" that has a very sexy beat to it. Terry stood in front of Frank and began to twist and turn in a very sexy way. It took what seemed like forever for her to start to drop the straps from her shoulders, and show the tops of her tits. She then dropped her hands, showing us all her tits, and began to pick up the hem of her dress. With every beat of the music, her hem would come up higher, and she would move closer to Frank. Eventually, her dress was up around her waist, and we could all see that she had not worn any panties. Terry had taken care to shave all of her pussy hair, and her mound glistened with juices. Terry then stood back, and let her dress fall around her ankles. She was now wearing only her garter belt and stockings, and her high heels. In a sudden move, Terry pushed her pussy right into Frank's face, whom eagerly started to lick and suck on her vulva and clitoris.