Lucy & Ana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Ana and Lucy had started their show for me, so I had to stop watching my wife getting it on with Frank. Ana and Lucy took a different approach. The each started to slowly undress each other. First Ana unbuckled Lucy's slacks and then Lucy pulled down Ana's skirt. It turns out Ana was wearing a tiny black g-string. Lucy had her bodice on, and nothing underneath. Then, Ana started to play with Lucy's tits, pulling them out of the "v" and mashing them. She would alternately pull and suck on each of Lucy's nipples. Lucy, meanwhile, finished unbuttoning Ana's top, and slid it over her shoulders. Ana was wearing a lacy push-up bra that just let her huge nipples peek over the top. Lucy unhooked Ana's bra and let it fall where the blouse had gone moments before. I the turned to look at Terry and Frank. Frank was really licking Terry's pussy, and Terry seemed mesmerized at what Ana and Lucy were doing. Every time one of the two would do something, Terry would shudder. From the smile on her face, I don't think that it was in disgust. Finally, Ana unbuttoned Lucy's bodice and lifted it above her pussy. Ana got on her knees and began to lick Lucy's cunt. Lucy grabbed Ana's hair, and pushed her sister's face further into her pussy. At the sight of this, Terry came with a loud yell. I asked her if it turned her on, and she just nodded.

Terry then got down on her knees in front of Frank, and took his pants off. As he pulled his shorts down, I heard her gasp. Frank's dick is about 10" long, and 2" wide. Mine is a healthy 7" long and also 2" around, but Terry had never seen anything like this before. I must admit, I was impressed. Terry went down on Frank like a starved woman. She first licked the shaft, and then sucked his glans. She tried to deep throat him, but gagged and backed off. I guess she relaxed a bit, because the next time I looked, all of Frank's cock had disappeared into her mouth. As Terry started to bob up and down, I noticed that Ana and Lucy were now on the floor in a 69. I told them that I was feeling neglected, so Lucy told me to join them. I had my clothes off in a flash, and was next to them in no time. I remembered from our previous encounter that I had not fucked Lucy's pussy, or Ana's glorious ass. I decided that I would not give up until I had had every orifice they had to offer. Ana was on top, so naturally, I started there. I got on my knees behind Ana, and started to lick her pussy and ass. I kept licking the whole area, until I heard her come, and felt her pussy flowing with juices. I then asked her if I could fuck her in the ass, and she answered that she was a virgin there, and that I should take it easy.

So, I began by wetting my middle finger with her juices, and slowly inserted it into her anus. When it was in up to my knuckle, I started to move it around and flick her clit with my thumb. Between my actions and her sister's pussylicking, Ana exploded into a loud orgasm. I figured she was ready for me to enter her, so I positioned my cock right at the entrance to her asshole. At that moment, I heard Frank yell that he was coming, and glanced over to see my wife eagerly sucking on his dick. Frank came in several shudders, the last of which sent semen spurting out of the side of my wife's mouth. My wife pulled away to catch her breath, and Frank squirted out one last glob which hit Terry right in the face. Seeing my wife there, smiling, with another man's come dripping off of her face was more than I could handle. I pushed my dick into Ana's asshole, and it went in about 2 inches. Ana yelped, and I started to pull away, when she looked back from Lucy's pussy and told me to keep going. I got a little bit of a rhythm going and slowly pushed the rest of my cock into Ana's tender rosebud.

On the couch, Terry and Frank were kissing and fondling each other. Frank started to suck on Terry's nipples, when a very surprised look came over Frank's face. Milk was coming out of Terry's tits! Since she was still feeding the twins, her breasts were full of milk. Frank got over his initial shock and started to suck with real gusto. As I was pumping away in Ana's ass, Ana started to moan, and told me to fuck her harder, because she was about to come. I picked up the pace, and as Lucy licked my balls, I felt the surge of semen coming from the base of my cock. All at once Lucy, Ana and I came. My semen went crashing into the depths of Ana's ass, and Lucy was bathed by Ana's pussy Juices that were dripping down from her cunt.

We separated, and Lucy got up and went over to Terry and Frank. Lucy asked Terry if she was sure that she didn't want to try something with Lucy. Terry looked over at me, and I just smiled. Terry consented, and Lucy wasted no time in diving between Terry's legs. At this, Ana got up, and took one of Terry's breasts in her mouth. It was an amazing sight: Frank and Ana sucking on Terry's tits, while Lucy ate her pussy. Not being one to be left out, I crawled up behind Lucy and rubbed my newly hardened cock against Lucy's pussy. I grabbed her waist, and pushed in as hard and fast as I could. Just as I began to pump, Terry said that she really wanted to be fucked by Frank's monster cock.

We all readjusted for a minute, and Terry climbed on to Frank's huge member. The first few inches were no problem, because Frank is no thicker than I am, but the last three really made Terry groan. As soon as she had taken Frank's cok all the way, she started to move in slow circles. Terry faced away from him, and Lucy continued licking her pussy, this time with her husband's cock inside. The look on Terry's face was one of pure delight. We were looking at each other right in the eye. My cock plunging in and out of Lucy and another man's cock buried deep inside my wife. It was the most erotic thing I've ever done. Ana now walked up beside Lucy and me, and kissed me deeply. I let go of Lucy's waist for a minute and rubbed Ana's tits and nipples. The tempo increased, and we all started to moan and scream. In no time we were all coming like we never had before.

Ana took it upon herself to lick each and every cock and pussy perfectly clean. I am afraid that Frank and I were out for a while, but before I knew it, the girls were on the floor in a very erotic three-way, pussylicking festival. Frank and I sat on the sofa, just watching these three really go at it. I never noticed if Terry had hesitated to lick Lucy's pussy, but from the look now, she was really enjoying it. They were all playing with each other's tits and really slurping each other' pussies. Frank fell asleep, and not log after, so did I. When I woke up, Frank and I were alone in the living room. I woke him up and motioned him upstairs. When we got to the family room, Ana and Lucy were watching a porno on the VCR. They told me that Terry was feeding the babies. I walked into the nursery, and Terry was sitting in her rocking chair breast feeding Nicole, one of the twins. Terry was stark naked, as was the baby. It was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. As soon as Nicole was finished, Terry handed me to her to burp her, and picked up Michelle, my other daughter. I turned to see our three guests at the door to the nursery. Lucy said that they would go home now, to which Terry responded that she was not yet done with Frank's beautiful cock, and that they should wait.

Terry and I finished up with the babies, and put them in their cribs. We went out to the family room to find Ana sucking eagerly on Frank's cock and Lucy on the recliner masturbating for all she was worth. Terry went into our bedroom and came back with her favorite toys: a rubber dildo and a vibrator. She handed the vibrator to Lucy, and crawled up behind Ana. She licked the Dildo and pushed it into Ana's pussy. Ana responded with a groan and a renewed licking of Frank's cock. Terry then asked Ana to move over, because she wanted to try something. Ana obliged and took over pushing the Dildo in and out of her pussy. Terry the straddled Frank, and lowered her dripping snatch onto Franck's hard dick. She then told me to stand next to her, and when I did, she took my cock in her mouth. Terry sucked and fucked both of us like a pro. She then told us she wanted to change positions, and got on her knees. She told Frank to enter her from behind, and she once again took my cock in her mouth. The harder Frank pumped, the harder Terry would suck my cock. Then Frank put his finger in Terry's asshole, which made her really jump. Terry has never wanted to have anal sex, and I am sure she was not expecting that. Frank held her firmly, against her protests, and pushed his finger in further. Soon, Terry was actually pushing back onto his finger, and really sucking my cock.

Terry then pulled away from Frank and told him the she wanted it in the ass, but that I would do it because she was an anal virgin and she wanted me there first. Frank looked dismayed, when a wicked grin came over Terry's face, and she said not to worry. She motioned to me to sit on the couch. She then retrieved some jelly form our bedroom and rubbed it all over her asshole. She slowly sat down on my cock, facing away from me, and very slowly pushed down until my cock was buried deep in her anus. She then leaned back, and asked me to pull on her nipples. Finally she called over to Frank, and asked him to fuck her in the pussy. Frank's smile returned, and he was on top of us in a flash. Frank pushed his cock against my wife's cunt and then all of a sudden, rammed it in all the way. I could feel Frank's cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane separating my wife's pussy from her rectum. It was a little awkward at first, but finally we got into a nice rhythm, and soon after, Terry said she was coming. At this, Frank and I picked up the pace and really started to ram her from both sides. My normally well-spoken wife began to utter obscenities worthy of the saltiest sailor. She begged us to fuck her harder and faster, and finally, we could take no more and came in a blinding three-way orgasm. Frank's cock popped out of Terry's cunt, and mine slowly started to shrivel.

I looked over and saw Ana and Lucy watching us, still using the dildo and vibrator, but on each other. Lucy looked at Terry, and said that not even she had ever done that. Frank and I looked at each other, and dejectedly concluded that our energies were more than gone for the night. Terry brought out some comforters, and we all laid down in the family room. We all fell asleep and woke early in the morning to hear the babies crying.

I got Frank a robe, and Terry got Ana and Lucy some shorts and t-shirts and we all tended to the babies. Afterwards, we went downstairs for some breakfast. After cleaning up, Ana said that she had a date to go bike riding, and that she had to go. We all kissed her goodbye, and Frank, Lucy, Terry and I stayed at the house. We all picked up the mess from the night before, and did the dishes.

While Lucy was putting the dishes into the dishwasher, every time she bent down, I could get a glimpse of her fabulous tits. After about five minutes, it was too much to take. I came up behind her, and slid my hands under her t-shirt. I began to knead her tits, and she called out to Terry and told her that I had obviously not gotten enough the night before. In fact she said, Frank and I owed her something. I innocently asked what that might be, and she answered that she also wanted a double fuck. By this time, Terry was leaning against the counter rubbing her pussy through her shorts, and Frank was rubbing her tits. I took this as a signal, and had Lucy's shorts and shirt off in record time. I got on my knees and licked Lucy's pussy until it was drenched. She said that she was ready, and that she could not wait a moment longer. We went into the living room, where she had Frank sit on the sofa. Lucy the straddled Frank, facing him. She then motioned to Terry and asked her to lick her asshole. Terry hesitated for a moment and then said what the hell. After a couple of minutes, she told me to come over to Terry. Terry took my cock in her mouth and got it nice and wet. Then, Terry guided my cock to Lucy'' asshole, where I pushed it in as far as it would go. Terry sat on the couch next to Frank, and started to play with her pussy and her tits. Lucy reached down and squeezed Terry's tit, only to get sprayed with milk. She licked the milk off of her lips and began to really fuck Frank and me. Terry came first with a loud yell, and soon after, I came in Lucy's ass. Lucy was next, and Frank last. As I pulled out of lucy, I could see my come leaking out of her anus and own to her pussy where it mixed with Frank own come.

Frank and I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon taking turns in each of our wives' various holes. We double-fucked Terry one more time, and the ladies finished us off with two great blowjobs. Terry doing Frank, and Lucy sucking me.

Frank and Lucy went home, and Terry and I stayed in bed, cuddling until the babies needed to be fed again.

Ana and Lucy, Part III

This party took place about four weeks after our last encounter with our neighbors. It was getting near Christmas, and Terry and I decided to throw a party for our friends. Of course, we invited Frank and Lucy and Ana showed up with her date, Charles. Additionally, two of Frank and Lucy's friends, Chris and David, showed up with their wives Veronica and Paola. Vero and Paola are both Italian and very sexy. Paola is about 5' tall and has brown waist-length hair that really shows off her petite, but perfect figure. Veronica is a stunning brunette with a great body. Her legs are long, and her breasts, while not very large are perfectly formed. As for the guys, Chris is about 6'1" and thin, and David is about 5'10" and a little overweight. Both of the have sandy blonde hair.

I put some music on and started to pour drinks, when Lucy came into the kitchen and said that she hoped I didn't mind the extra guests. I said of course not, and she replied by mentioning to me that these were friends that they had met on the swinging scene. My cock instantly started to grow as I thought of the possibilities. Then Terry came into the kitchen for some snacks, and Lucy made the same comment to her. Terry pulled me to one side and asked if I would be up for an orgy. I looked at Lucy, and the look on her face made it obvious that they had planned this together. I said that it would be O.K.

After a few drinks, the music was getting louder, and I noticed that David and Vero were necking on the sofa. I looked over to Chris, and he didn't seem to mind as he was busy talking to Ana. Lucy and Terry were in the corner talking to Frank and Charles and to my surprise, Paola was alone on the other side of the room. I saw this as a golden opportunity, and walked up to Paola. I remarked on how beautiful she was, which got me a nice smile and a thank you. I asked her if she minded David kissing Vero, to which she responded that they could never keep their hands off one another.

She looked so hot, I just had to kiss her. I looked over to Terry, who now had Charles' cock in her mouth and figured that I would not get into any trouble, so I leaned down and kissed Paola. She instantly sucked my tongue into her mouth, and began to rub my crotch. I reached forward, and undid her blouse. I began to massage her erect nipples though her bra, and then unclasped her bra. She, in the meantime had managed to get my pants undone, and was stoking my cock through my shorts.

I looked around, and Chris was already between Ana's naked thighs, David was fucking Vero doggie-style, Lucy was on top of Frank, and my wife and Charles were busy in a hot 69.

I wasted no more time and literally yanked Paola's clothes off. I picked her little frame up, and placed her on the dining room table. She spread her legs, and I started to lick her pussy. I started by licking up and down, and then inserting my tongue. From time to time, I would flick her clit, which drove her wild. About five minutes later, Paola came with a soft moan, and a shudder. She asked me to fuck her, and I stood up and sank my cock into her dripping snatch. I could now see that Frank and Charles had changed partners, and Frank was once again plowing into my wife's pussy, as Charles fucked Lucy in the ass. Vero was now straddling David, and Chris was on top of Ana. As I began to stroke deep into Paola, she once again began to shudder. She was not very loud, but she could come very quickly and lots of times. In all, she came about three times before she asked me to fuck her in the ass. Paola got off the table, and bent over, standing up. I had to bend my knees a little, because being 6'4" the math just didn't work. I was also afraid that I might hurt her, for although I am not that well hung, Paola is really tiny. I lubricated my dick with some saliva, and pushed into Paola's asshole. To my surprise, it slipped in almost with no effort. Paola was obviously an anal veteran.

As I began to pump, Terry who had fucked the hell out of Frank, walked over and stuck her pussy right in Paola's mouth. Paola eagerly began to lick Terry's snatch and also started to use her anal muscles to squeeze my dick. The sight of this pretty girl eating my wife's pussy while I rammed in and out of her ass was too much. I told Paola I was coming, and shot my load into her ass. Paola's response was to alternately flex and loosen her muscles, so it felt like her ass was sucking my cock.

When I was done, Paola went over to Frank whom by now had recovered, and started to suck his cock. Terry and I began to kiss, and Terry said that she would love to be gang-banged. My previously conservative wife was turning into a real horny cunt! I called out to the guys and told them that Terry wanted to be gang-banged. They all got up from what they were doing and came over to us. Terry made Chris get on the floor and sat on his dick, taking him right into her asshole, she then laid on top of him, with her tits in the air. David got on his knees and plunged his cock into my wife's pussy, and began to pump. Five minutes later, they were both coming. The other girls were busy sucking our cocks. Ana and Lucy were sucking me, Vero was sucking Charles, and Paola was still sucking Frank. Lucy said that this was to keep us hard-as if the scene couldn't have don that by itself!! As soon as David came, he rolled off and Charles took his place. As soon as Charles started to pump, Chris announced that he was coming. This made Charles go faster, and he came in no time flat. Chris and Charles got up, and Terry said she needed a break, but Paola, said that if she wanted a gang-bang, she got no breaks. So, Terry climbed on top of me, and Frank pushed against Terry's asshole. When Terry realized that it was Frank and his monster dick, she began to protest, but Frank shut her up by ramming his entire 10" into her asshole in almost one push. Terry cried out in pain and pleasure, and started to ride me like there was no tomorrow. I began playing with Terry's tits, and was rewarded by a warm shower of milk all over my face. As soon as Paola saw this, she was on Terry's tits in a flash. She must have sucked Terry dry, because Terry asked her to stop after a while because she was sore. Frank and I started to go faster, and both came as Terry started to yell out that she was going to explode. Frank pulled out of Terry, and Terry rolled off of me.

Vero came over to me and started to lick my very sensitive cock. As soonas I could stand it, she took the whole length into her mouth and sucked me until I was hard again. As soonas I was hard, she climbed on top, and guided my cock into her pussy. Suddenly, I saw a pussy right over my face, at first I could not tell who's it was, but then, from the come dripping onto my face, I realized that it was Terry's. I had never tasted another man's come before, and I was surprised. The taste of my wife's juices mixed with come was quite erotic. I sucked and licked Terry to an orgasm that hit her just as Vero and I were both coming very hard. Vero let out a shriek, and clamped her pussy tight around my dick as she came, while I spurted my semen deep into her cunt.