Lucy & Ana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up, and I saw Frank plowing his massive dick into tiny Paola, as Ana and Charles were in a 69. David was fucking Lucy doggie-style, while she sucked Chris. Vero and Terry fell on the empty sofa and went into a quick 69. I was all but spent, and sat back to enjoy. In a few minutes, I was hard again, and I looked for somewhere to put my cock. Vero was on top of Terry, with her ass invitingly stuck in the air. I came up behind her, and slowly pushed my dick up against her anus. Slowly, her ass gobbled up my dick. As soon as I was in, I began to pump in and out. Terry was licking my balls as they came past her nose, and Vero was rotating her hips in tune to my strokes. I did not have much come left, but the orgasm that came on to me was so strong I nearly passed out. Terry strted to really lick Vero's pussy, and asson as my cock came out of Vero's ass, Terry licked up the drops of come that dribbled out.

The three of us were very tired, and fell asleep in a pile. When I woke up, Ana was lazily sucking Charles' cock, Lucy was asleep with Frank, David was crashed in the corner, and Paola was lying on the floor slowly being eaten by Chris. I wondered if Paola could handle a double, and I walked over to them. I suggested the idea to Paola, and she said that she had never done it but had been very turned on watching the other girls do it. I sat on the sofa, and Paola sat on my dick, which slid right into her asshole. The Chris pushed into her pussy. The fit was rather tight, but soon Paola was moving around, really getting into it. By this time, everyone else was awake. I could see David banging Terry doggie-style, while she sucked Frank's enormous dick. Lucy was riding Charles, and Ana had her pussy jammed into her sister's face.

Paola started to moan and shudder as she had earlier, but her moans got louder and louder. Soon she was screaming, begging us to fuck her hard. Her body came in one long, continuous shudder, and then both Chris and I came in a gush.

By now it was morning, and everyone was tired. We all lazed around the house until about noon, when we decided to go for a pic-nic. We packed the cars and headed off to a nearby lake, where we could swim and enjoy the sun.