Lucy and the Beasts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I, Umm... don't think you can do that.' I said quietly.

He lowered his head back to between my legs. He didn't need to say anything. His action told me he didn't care what I said. He is going to do, whatever he wants to do. He continued slowly pulling my legs further apart. My mind raced and scrambled to find a way of making him stop, then his other hand started to slide up the inside of my calf.

'Errr! ... Please, I, Err, think you should ask before you do something like that!' I said as if I was trying to explain to a retard not to eat with their hands!

'Ok, next time I will ask.' He said sarcastically. He paused for a moment.

'I wana look down your top again.' He stated as a matter of fact.

I had to find a way of getting him to let go off my ankle, if anyone else got on the bus they would see me with my legs akimbo!

'Err... well, I duno... if I let you, will you let go of my ankle?'

He slowly, reluctantly released his firm grip on me and confirming the deal. Quickly I closed my legs, my muscles tense, my knees hard together. I thought that if I let him have a real good look down my top, the suspense would be over and he may leave me alone a bit. So I stood up and sat down next to him. He smelled. A potent mixture of stale clothes, cigarettes, alcohol and B.O.! Gross! My eye level at his chest I pushed my chest out tilted my chin back, head to the side (which helped my nose get away from his odour!) and with either hand over the low neck line of my vest I pulled it down a couple inches, allowing him as bold a view anyone would give in public!

'Good girl, stay just like that.' He throated slowly. 'You should work down at the club. The boys would have a lot of fun with you and you could earn yourself some easy money!'

'What club?' I said. 'The Workmans Club.' He stated as if I should have known. I knew of this club. It was a small members only club. From what I knew consisted of builders, lorry drivers and generally dirty old men, etc. My friend Emily once bragged on a drunken night out that she stripped there when she was 16, for £100! I was sure she had made this up. I had heard many rumours and stories of stripping and prostitution going on. It did seem like a secretive place, only selected members were allowed to join. I was sure the stories had been greatly exaggerated as all rumours are and had never paid them much attention.

'I'm not a stripper or a slag.' I said. I was a little annoyed that he suggested such a thing! He laughed coarsely and his mammoth belly jiggled, shaking the chair we both sat on!

'Not all the girls are strippers. All you gota do is serve drinks, dress slutty and flash your tits a bit, and you get paid £8 an hour, and most girls earn £50 to £100 a shift in tips.'

'Wow that is quite a lot of money, but I duno if I'd flash my boobs to strangers.' Then it dawned on me what I was doing. There I was letting a fat ugly beast I didn't know look down my top... Maybe I would I thought. That is amazing money. I would only have to work their one night and spend the rest of the week partying and shopping! He pulled out a crumpled up bit of paper from his pocket. It was a flyer for the club. From another he pulled out a half chewed biro and scribbled a number on the back. He folded the flyer into four and calmly but swiftly put his hand down my top! As I was facing the other way to escape his smell It was too late to stop him, he had his hand inside my bra and firmly squeezing my boob before I knew what was happening!

'Hey! ....' I yelped! I grabbed hold of his wrist with both hands to try and pull his hand out of my top, but I would have had more luck uprooting a tree from the ground! He laughed out loud, while I spent a few disgust filled seconds trying to pull his gorilla like hand from my top. He let go, leaving the folded flyer in my bra.

'Don't get your knickers in a twist girl, I was just giving you something.'

'Yeah, a bruised boob!' I said while adjusting my bra. 'You can't go around doing that to girls, it's not nice! You shouldn't do that! It's mean and horrid! You're nothing but a nasty pervert!' I snapped at him, with venom, almost surprised the words came out this time, although the words running through my mind were a lot worse!

His gaze at my boobs didn't flinch at my verbal attack and neither did any other part of him. I wasn't sure if he didn't care or just didn't understand.

'On that flyer is the number of one of the boys that runs the club, he is also a professional glamour photographer. The fact I have given you that number means I have said you're ok and want you to work at the club. If you do well there he can help you on your way to being a model.'

'Oh... umm. Thank you.' A huge wave of guilt ran through me. If what he said was true, he had just given me a key to the door of the career of my dreams, and I just had a go at him and probably made him feel bad for feeling my boob. Gosh, the amount of strangers that have touched my bum or boobs in nightclubs for no reason and I consider that harmless fun, not to mention all the dirty things I've let Pete do to me. But because I think this guy repulsive I just have a massive go at him, and he was actually doing something really nice for me. That was so mean of me. He only wanted a little feel of my boob. I dropped my head a bit embarrassed by my little outburst.

'I, Umm. I'm sorry for having a go at you. Th-thank you for the number.' I sat there still feeling awkward and guilty.

Not flinching at all from my words and still gawping at my boobs, I couldn't be sure if I had annoyed him or not. I certainly didn't want to upset the ugly beast, not only would he be a real scary pissed off beast, but he may change his mind about the number and tell the guy not to give me work. Most of all I wanted to be able to drop this bad guilt feeling. Words hadn't managed to shift it. I knew I would have to make a peace offering. God, oh God, I can't believe I'm gona have to do this.' I thought, but the words came out despite my reluctance.

'I guess, umm... if you really wana, you can touch my boobs for a minute.' I said in my 'I'm sorry -- innocent young girls voice.'

The beast licked his lips and groaned with delight. I sat up and turned to him, shielding the rest of the bus, from the sacrifice of dignity I was about to offer to the beast. I turned my head away so I wouldn't have to deal with the nausea from looking at him. I leant forward again, but this time I slid the straps to my vest off my shoulders, the vest dropped, hanging on my boobs. My full cleavage offered up to his sleazy disgusting wishes. He looked at my chest like a homeless tramp would stare at a Christmas banquet. His hands slid inside my top, I closed my eyes, revolted by what I was allowing this disgusting beast to do to me. He fondled and groped me roughly, he pushed and pulled me.

'Lovely tits! Firm fresh tits!' He stated with enthusiasm.

Mauling me so roughly he had caused my bra straps off my shoulders, and my boobs were now naked, only covered by his huge coarse palms. Every time I attempted to pull my bra straps back up, he would grab my wrist almost violently and slamming it back to my side. He didn't need to say a word. This told me I had no choice but to endure this gross use of my body and just do my best to put the repugnant images of him out of my head. 'You're so tiny and tight Lucy, I'd love to wear you on my cock, bet your cunt is a tasty tight little fuck hole!' he said drunk on his own horniness, like an animal in heat.

His crude comments about how he'd like to use me made me feel pretty awful, like I wanted to cry, but I knew they weren't personal. It was just his sexual impulses taking over. I made it through a few more moments, before I said; 'Ok, ok, that's enough now.' I pulled away, pulling the stretched straps to my bra and top back onto my shoulders and covering my pink nipples, regaining my dignity. He let me. After a moment's pause he said; 'Yeah, you'd be a great little model, this is why!' As he grabbed a huge lump in his baggy, dirty trousers. As he pulled it, pulling the fabric over it, its outline was very clear. His penis was stupidly big, and clearly very hard! For a moment I wasn't sure it was real, it made me jump back in my seat. It was thicker than my forearm and nearly as long! I had never seen anything like it. I was disgustingly amazed, like looking at a freak show! I quickly turned my eyes, trying to show I wasn't a tiny bit fascinated, but I think he saw my eyes widen in amazement. He roared a laugh.

'That's what a good model does! She makes dicks go hard! A stripper knows she is nothing but a sexual object for whoever is willing to pay, a model is no different, except she likes to think she is not.' He said through his roar. 'Lucy, you'd be a great model. You make dicks go hard!' Still laughing.

Although I was grossed out by what he said, I also had a strange good feeling in me. Like I had given a homeless guy my change. I had done a nice thing. I had given this beast a little sexual thrill. Maybe that is all models are for, to embody sex and their bodies used for sexual fantasies in the minds of men. He does sort of make sense, I thought. I guess even a high end model like Kate Moss or Lily Cole are in magazines and on posters for all to enjoy. They have no control over who uses the images of their bodies for sexual self-satisfaction. Their bodies could be used by Brad Pitt, or this fat ugly beast here, they are there for the enjoyment of all, no discrimination. I kind of thought that is a good thing, as someone like Mr. Beast here would never experience a sexual encounter with someone pretty or beautiful unless he paid them. I guess that's why I felt good that I let him enjoy me, even if I was sacrificing my pleasure to give him his pleasure. I guess that also means I must be pretty and beautiful enough to be sacrificed for the enjoyment of Mr. Beast.

'You got the right attitude too.' He continued. 'Most girls with tasty bodies that dress sexy, like you, are stuck up. It seems to me, you know you're no better than anyone else. If men leech and leer at you, it's a good thing. Means your sexy and men want you, take it as a compliment and be nice to those guys, they are the reason you will make it or break it as a model.'

'Ok, err... thanks.' I said quietly, not sure how to take his advice.

' 'ere, gimme your number, I will ring you if I know of any castings or auditions.'

I thought about this for a moment. If I gave him my real number he may bother and pester me. If I don't, he may genuinely want to help me get some real model work, but I'll never know unless I give him my real number.

'Umm... Ok.' I said nervously and proceeded to read out my real number to him as he typed it into his phone.

'This is my stop.' He gruffed. He firmly placed his hand on my thigh almost swallowing it in his hand and squeezed hard before getting up and walking down the aisle and out of the bus door. I sat there not sure knowing how to feel about what I had just been through. I had four more stops to go. I pulled the folded up flyer from my bra and put it safely into my pocket. 'I'll keep that.' I thought. 'Never know, there can't be any harm in trying.'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you liked my story. If you do, please let me know and I will post more of what happened to me as I made my journey into the sleazy world of modelling, stripping.... and other things I won't mention just yet! Lol.

Lucy. Xxx

12