Lucy Becomes Angel

Story Info
A changed lifestyle in 36 hours.
3.9k words
4.1
45.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights and sounds of the club were beginning to take their toll on their already tired eyes. The girls and Lucy had been there for the past 4 hours, and time was also showing on their weary faces. They all decided that they would call it a night and head off home. It was Emma's birthday and the evening had been planned weeks, possibly months in advance. They had had a great night, dancing and flirting with each other, and decided beforehand that tonight would be a man-free night. Sealing their pact with a kiss to each other's cheeks.

Lucy was a little worse for wear, yet had the longest journey to walk, somehow that didn't seem right. But here she was, walking or rather staggering down the street with only 100 yards to go. It had been raining while they were all in the club. Such a dreary end to a beautiful day and evening.

She crossed the last road that headed towards her house. As she contemplated whether to stay on the edge of the road or climb up the curb, which looked extremely high in her drunken state, a taxi shot passed and unbalanced her step. She felt herself stumble to the ground, half of her on the road, half on the pavement. She lay there not moving...

******************

A tall man walked fast along the road, jumping from the path to the road, dodging the puddles. He turned the sharp corner where the bakery stood, and nearly tripped over a bundle of what looked like clothes. He looked down, and stared at a sight that bought a tear to his eyes. A young woman, no more than 25, crumpled on the pavement. Her long black cardigan covering her, apart from an ear, and the side of her face.

The man leant down and gently stroked the hair off her forehead. He sheepishly looked round to see if anyone was about and scooped her into his arms. Again he quickly walked, still dodging the puddles and homeward bound, carrying an angel in his arms.

Once inside he laid her on the couch, her breathing soft and subtle. He watched intently as her chest rose and fell with every breath and occasionally he curled her auburn hair around his fingers. Every few minutes he leant in and gently kissed her forehead, her cheek, her nose and still she never responded.

She had grazes on her face, some with traces of blood running along them. He licked her wounds softly, then rose up and slowly walked to the bathroom. Once in there he reached for the softest flannel he could find in his perfectly set out draw. He rinsed it under tepid water, and slowly walked over to her. He bathed her face, her forehead, and her neck. He brushed the flannel over her eyes and noticed a tiny movement on her eyelid. He wondered if she would wake soon as he caressed her hair, then whispered in her ear, "I will take care of you my angel, I saved you."

He bent over her and placed one arm under her knees and one under her back and slowly lifted her. He turned and walked towards a door on the other side of his apartment, opened it and walked in to the slightly darkened room. The bed was immaculately made, and the room had an obsessive tidiness to it. Three cupboards leant against the furthest wall, and on the remaining walls and ceiling, mirrors were strategically placed.

Lucy was appearing to stir, and not wanting to frighten her he delicately removed some of her clothes, leaving her black underwear on. He moved round the bed and placed her arms towards the corners and also positioned her feet at the bottom corners. He felt around the back of the bed frame and reached for the cold metal cuff and placed it on one of her wrists, then moved round to attach the other one. She flinched slightly as the coldness met her skin, but she was still oblivious to what was happening. He did the same to her feet. He stepped back to admire her then gingerly walked out of the room, smiling to himself as he shut the door, leaving her all alone.

The sound of birds singing outside, and the morning light streaming through the blinds awakened her senses. At first she thought she was home and that the girls had put her to bed. Her head still spinning, she tried to get up. As she lifted her hands up a noise sounded, a loud bleeping tone. She rested her hands again and the bleeping stopped. "Where am I?" she whispered, "am I dreaming?"

She looked over at the door, watching the handle turn. Through her blurry vision a shadow appeared. "Are you hungry angel?" the man said. Lucy tried again to get up, and yet again the bleeping sounded, echoing around the room. "Sshhh angel, don't panic and don't move. You are with me now, don't be frightened!!" He walked to the blinds and opened them. The full scale of the room was on show and Lucy looked in amazement at what surrounded her. She then caught sight of herself in the mirror above.

She felt herself blush with embarrassment. The night before flashed through her mind. Many times on the girls nights out she had gone home with someone, but she had always remembered what was happening. But this time nothing. She was confused; in her mind all she could think of was how did she end up chained to a stranger's bed. He stood over her, admiring her body.

"MMmmm....." he murmured.

With that Lucy shouted, "Fucking let me go...NOW."

"Now that's not very nice, considering what I did for you last night angel. You WILL not talk to me that way again." Again a confused look appeared on her face.

"Lay still, I will prepare breakfast for you." he said, and turned and left the room.

She again struggled and the bleeping rung around the room, the noise ripped through her ears. The door flew open, and there he was, holding a cane in his hand. He walked over and "whack", the cane crashed down on her stomach. "OUCHH" she screamed. As the aftershock of what happened passed, she lay there frozen to the bed. He leaned over, his fingers on her teary cheeks. "All I said was to lay still my angel." His voice soft, as he glided his fingers over her breasts. Lucy sobbed at his touch moved from her breasts and down her wounded stomach. He traced his fingers over the top of her knickers.

"No, please stop..." she mumbled.

His thumbs slipped underneath, and gently eased them down. He reached for some scissors and delicately cut them away from her, dropping them to the floor. Glancing at her from the foot of the bed, he smiled and said, "MMmmm... I see you liked the punishment."

"No, no I never, it hurt, please let me go." His finger crept up her thigh, then reached over her pussy and slid his finger through her lips.

"I'll show you that you liked it...look at this."

He walked around the bed looking down at her. She could see his glistening finger coming towards her. "This angel, is how I know you enjoyed it, you're soaking wet, see, lick it...NOW." Lucy parted her lips and he inserted his finger into her mouth. She tasted and moaned. "Right, angel, when I say lay still, what do you do?"

She looked up at him nervously, "I lay still" she said.

"Good girl, but one final thing, its I lay still...Master!"

She nodded reluctantly; giving in to her embarrassment and lack of self-control, "Ok...Master."

"MMmmm that's better angel." He climbed on top of the bed, his legs either side of her shoulders. "Breakfast now!!" he said laughing. He undid his trousers, "Eat this slut." She looked at the size of his cock and gasped. "Open wide angel." She did as she was told and took him in her mouth. She gagged a few times as he kept pushing himself deeper into her mouth. Harder and faster he fucked her mouth until he knew he was close to cumming. She felt him tense up, and then closed her eyes, waiting for him to cum deep in her throat. Instead, he pulled out of her and came all over her face. He looked at her and chuckled then climbed off her and walked out the room.

She opened her eyes, and looked above her. Staring down at her was once again her reflection, her face, covered in his cum. She felt so degraded, but then again ... so alive!! She closed her eyes, pondering on what she had become.

For what seemed like an eternity, she opened her eyes to the sound of the door opening. In silence he walked to the corners of the bed and uncuffed her. She remembered what she had to do and lay there not moving. He noticed her not putting up a fight, and praised her and leant down kissing her breasts. A moan escaped her lips. He kissed lower, down her stomach and then to her pussy. He spread her legs more, and buried his tongue deep in her moist pussy. She moaned loudly, "MMmmm..Uhhhh..Yesss Master", she wailed.

Pleased by her submission, he licked and rubbed her harder. Her hips were bucking, inviting him in further.

"Tell me when you are close angel, but don't you dare cum?"

Within her moans she managed to get the words out, "Yes Master.... Now Master!!"

With those final words, he took his head away from her pussy, and stood there watching as she writhed in ecstasy. The arousal was too much for her; she bucked and jerked her hips violently. He looked down at her disapprovingly. She knew she was in trouble, but she couldn't stop the mounting eruption that was building inside her. Lost in every thought, she came so violently. She dripped on the bed, her cum between her thighs glistening in the light of the room.

When the shaking of her body stopped, and the realisation that she shouldn't of cum hit her, she looked over at him, his face dark and evil. "Get up slut.... NOW." She stood before him. "Did I say you could cum?", she hesitated. Before she could answer, he slapped her round the face. Again he repeated it, louder this time, "DID I SAY YOU COULD CUM?"

No hesitation this time, "No Master, I cou..."

He interrupted her with yet another slap, harder this time. "Yes or No Master will do, nothing else." he shouted. He said it again, the evil in his eyes was burning right through her soul.

Her reply was simple, "No Master."

His fingers traced down her red sore cheek, his voice calm again, "On your knees angel." She nodded and dropped to her knees. He reached over and grabbed a collar with a chain connected that was hanging over the bed. He fastened it around her, and pulled her. "Come on crawl, follow me." She followed him on all fours like a dog, leading her to the bathroom. He rinsed out a flannel and washed her face so gentle and lovingly, kissing her after every wipe.

"We have to get you ready for later angel."

She looked into his eyes, questioning his words, "Later Master?"

"Yes, I have something for you, but remember, you must not cum unless I tell you.. Now follow me, you must rest now."

She followed him into the bedroom. He kissed her forehead lightly and pointed to the bed. When she was settled, the end of the chain was fastened to the bed frame. There was no way she could escape, but honestly, did she really want to?

A few hours later, the room was darkening, the light outside fading fast. Lucy was stirring to the sound of voices. She wasn't sure at this point whether they were real or in her mind. The more she tried to listen the more she wasn't sure where the voices were coming from. She waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a matter of minutes, and then her Master opened the door. "Well angel, hope you had a good sleep, because you wont be falling back to it for a long while yet!!" he chuckled. She lay on the bed wondering what he had in store for her as her eyes focused around the room. In the corner was a big metal frame with chains hanging from it and a thick padded bar which was about waist height that took up the width of it.

Her eyes returned to Master as he moved around the bed and undid the leash. "Come slut, its time." A few seconds passed after she stood up, then "slap" across her arse. She looked at him, her face red, and tears appeared in her eyes. She then remembered, she hung her head low, and got on all fours. Slowly she followed him out into the adjoining room.

She so much wanted to look up and see, but she fought the urge and looked directly at the floor, crawling on all fours. He took her passed the big windows, flaunting her for all to see. After a few minutes he told her to stop and asked her to lift her head. She looked up to find a well dressed man and a woman. The woman was dressed in a very short skirt and a tight white buttoned shirt that was half undone. Her ample breasts popping out over the top of a black lacy bra. She had her head hung low, her hands were behind her.

"On your knees angel." With no hesitation she knelt.

The man stepped forward, and stood before her. His waist level with her head. "Angel, you know what to do!" She felt her stomach churn; yet at the same time, heat welled up between her thighs. She undid the mans trousers, and slipped her hand inside and pulled out his cock. Her lips covered it and she took all of him inside her mouth. "MMmmm" he said, "you have a good slut here." She looked across at her Master, he smiled at her approvingly.

She sucked on the man for a few minutes, and then felt a hand between her thighs. Her Master was stroking her pussy, her juices dripping on his fingers. He took his fingers away, and held them up to show the man. "See, she loves it!" he chuckled. Her eyes focused to the left of her while her mouth still surrounded the cock. She looked over at the woman, tears rolling down her cheek.

This caused her to stop, only for a few seconds, but that was enough. A sharp pull of her hair by her Master told her that she had now betrayed him. He pushed his angel to the floor, while the man turned and slapped his slave hard across the face. "How dare you cry in the presence of others, you know better than that you little slut. Get on all fours NOW." She did as she was told, her hands bound behind her. He kicked her legs further apart.

Angel could see more tears in the slave's eyes; she looked up at angel, and then bowed her head. The man still hard from angels sucking stuck his cock hard and fast into his slaves arse. She screamed at first, but then he slowed it down, and she whimpered, and then moaned. Master had angel on her knees making her watch this degradation. She tried to hang her head so she didn't have to see what was happening, but every time he felt her neck go limp, he'd jerk the chain back up, so again she would be looking. The man groaned hard, as he came in his sluts arse. "Our sluts have betrayed us both." he said.

With that Master pulled angels chain and she crawled on all fours. He placed her behind the slave. Angel shook her head, knowing what she was about to do. Tears in her eyes were forming. "Angel, touch the sluts pussy, and tell me, did she enjoy what she just had?" Angel placed her finger over the slave's pussy. To her surprise the slave was soaked. She kept her fingers there longer than she thought and a jerk to her neck reminded her of the question her Master asked of her.

"Yes Master, she enjoyed it.."

"Angel, lick her Masters cum from her arse, and we shall see if you enjoy it."

With that angel lowered her head to the slaves arse. She licked tentatively at first, licking all the cum from the surface. She felt a "whack" across her back. "No angel, get your tongue right in there." Angel paused for a second, and then slowly eased her tongue in the slaves arse. The slave moaned as angel probed her. Again angel felt a hand behind her, it was Master again. He chuckled, "look.." He showed his hand to the man "they love it!" They both chuckled as angel licked the slaves arse clean. Both slaves were on all fours." Follow me sluts, crawl!!" Master said.

They followed their Masters into the bedroom. Master beckoned angel to the bed and he chained her there. He sat on the huge leather chair at the foot of the bed. "Please..Go ahead" he gestured to the man, pointing to the contraption in the corner. Angel watched with shock and disbelief at what was taking place before her. Master knew she was loving every second. He was sitting at the right place to see, her legs spread before him, and the mounting pleasure it was giving her.

Minutes rolled by as angel watched the scene taking place right in front of her eyes. She wasn't sure if she had drifted off, because the next thing she saw was the slave falling to the floor, panting and moaning. The man then covered her in a blanket and carried her away. As he passed Master, he gave a nod of his head and closed the door.

Master released angel from the bed and walked her to the metal frame. She was right, the padded bar was waist height. She stood there, her stomach just above the bar, her back towards him. He spread her legs wide and cuffed them at the ankles. He held her arms up high and wide and cuffed those too. She was shaking, but his reassuring hand on her head and a gentle tug on her hair, told her that she had nothing to be afraid of.

He walked over to the cupboard against the wall. He felt her eyes follow her, "angel, you know not to follow me." She hung her head down, waiting to be punished for that disobedience, but nothing. Peace filled the room for a while. He walked over to her and kissed her back, down her spine. Goosebumps covered her body, and a moan escaped her mouth.

A few seconds passed without him touching her then.. Whack. A sting ripped through her, right across her buttocks. She screamed, "SShh angel.." another one, whack. Her mouth tightly closed, but inside she was screaming so loud. Another, whack.. Count angel, how many have you had?"

She hesitated, "Three Master.... yes three."

"Carry on counting..." After the 12th one he stopped and placed the cane between her legs. He slipped it between her pussy lips and stroked her there a few times. He bought it out and placed it in front of her mouth. "Lick your juices angel" she did as she was told and licked it clean. He let her recover slightly from the caning he had given her. While she rested in the same position, he attached a pole with a square pad to the lower bar, and adjusted it to the height of her pussy.

He bound her stomach tightly over the bar so she couldn't move an inch. Her clit was pushed up tightly to the square pad. She was sure she didn't see this being used on the slave earlier on, causing her a feeling of insecurity. Master came up behind her and she felt him pressing against her arse. His hard cock ready to fuck her. He held on to her shoulders as he pushed himself into her, making her scream. As she let out the scream, the square pad started vibrating, slowly turning her screams into moans.

He fucked her arse hard and each time her moan turned back into a scream, the pad vibrated more. Beads of sweat were forming around her beautiful face. Her breathing became rapid, and her moans were loud. He pulled her hair and whispered in her ear," remember angel, you must not cum." With that he turned the pad on high, and her moans grew louder and louder. Her body trembling with the relentless vibrating. He knew she couldn't take much more, and left the pad vibrating a few minutes more. Then nothing, the pad stopped and she stood there panting, his cock still in her arse, she wanted to cum so bad. She needed release.

He again started to fuck her hard, no vibrating pad this time to take the pain away. She screamed as he ripped through her, pounding his way into her until he thrust into her 3 more times and came so hard in her. After slowing the pace down, he finally withdrew. "Ohh angel, you are such a good girl, who do you belong to?"

With no hesitation at all, she said, "you Master, I belong to you."

He tugged her hair and kissed her neck as the pad started vibrating slowly. Moans escaping her mouth once more. The pad stayed vibrating slowly for ages, building her up once again.

"What do you want angel?"

"Master, please can I cum?" He waited for what seemed like forever to answer her, then the pad vibrated more, higher and higher the intensity. She moaned, louder and louder. Sweat forming again around her angelic face, her body trembling and her legs shaking.

12