Lucy Becomes Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In amongst her moans she heard Master say, "Whom do you belong to?"

As the pad went into the highest mode, her screams bellowed, "Y,Y, You Master, please Master please."

"Cum for me angel"

With that, she threw her head back and moaned and screamed like never before. Fire raging through her body, she shook all over. Her body tensing with every wave of desire that was ripping through her body. Her breathing was hard and fast. Her eyes closed, her mind and body were flying, as though gravity didn't exist. She slowly fell back to earth as the pad slowed down, aiding her recovery.

Master uncuffed her and carried her to the bed. She moved to the centre of the bed, ready to be chained there. "Its ok angel, you sleep in my arms tonight." She looked up at him so lovingly. He lowered his face to hers and they kissed on the lips for the first time. She knew then that this is where she wanted to be, within 36hours, she had given him nearly everything, mind, body and soul. She closed her eyes, and drifted into sleep, slowly giving him her heart.

12