Lucy Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Jack and Lucy meet, have sex, phone-sex, make love.
16.6k words
4.8
22.3k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

Chapter 1

Lucy

I was out shopping for an anniversary present for my eldest nephew and his wife, I knew they liked glassware but had visited several gift shops without seeing anything I thought they would particularly appreciate. In recent years I have become disappointed by department stores' lack of service, but as I'd had no luck anywhere else and it was getting late, I reluctantly decided to try one of the better ones.

As I had anticipated, there seemed to be nobody serving in the glassware section and I was left to browse around unassisted. To my surprise it wasn't long before I actually found exactly what I had in mind, a large, plain but elegantly shaped vase. Then went searching for someone to pack it and take my money.

She was in the far corner, sitting at a tiny desk, papers crowding off the edges, holding her head in her hands and, apparently, quietly weeping.

'Excuse me, are you all right?' I asked sympathetically, and at the sound of my voice her head jerked up and she turned to face me.

She was, quite simply, stunningly attractive, with a bone structure that ensured she would still be a beautiful women when she eventually reached old age. More obviously, her large blue eyes were set wide apart, her nose was small, slightly uptilted, and the fullness of her lips offset the fact that her mouth was perhaps actually a little too large. Framing all that was pale, honey-coloured hair that fell to, then rested gently on her shoulders.

She quickly tried to wipe the tears from her eyes but really only succeeded in smudging her mascara. 'Oh I'm sorry sir, I didn't realise there was a customer in the department. What can I do for you?' She said, pushing back the chair and standing up.

Her delicately proportioned facial features had led me to expect her body to be short, and her build slight. She was neither. And although the company's dress code required their staff's clothes to be black and modest nothing could have disguised her curvaceousness. Her fine wool jumper was stretched by what were obviously full, high-set breasts, and her short, straight skirt accentuated a slim waist, gently rounded hips and the length of her finely shaped legs.

Ignoring the images and thoughts that immediately flashed into my head I looked down into her still brimming eyes. 'Let's worry about you first, what's the matter?'

'Oh no sir, it's nothing!' she replied and I heard a note of near panic creeping into her voice as she added. 'Please let me help you.'

'In a minute, you can't be much help to anyone when you're like this. Just tell me what's the matter, if I can help, I will. Then we'll take care of what I want. OK?'

'It's just all this.' she answered, sweeping her hand over the mass of paper on the little desk-top, then explaining in a sudden rush of words. 'There's been a mistake made in some prices, the buyer has told me to sort it out. I only started here a week ago, I'm on a month's trial, nobody's showed me anything about invoices, and I know she'll make sure I don't get taken on if I don't fix this.'

'Why would she do that?'

'I just know she will.' Was all she answered, and I could tell from the expression on her face that it would be a waste of time to try to get her to elaborate.

'All right. Now explain what you can, I know a good bit about invoices. Then, while I have a look through this mess, you can go and find a box for the vase I want and wrap it up for me. How about that?'

Her relief and delight generated a smile that made my heart skip a beat. Then she explained that a pricing error had been discovered in a new range of goods, nobody seemed to understand what had happened but the girl was sure the buyer would make sure she got the blame.

Having got the extra details I needed to start a search I sent her off to pack and wrap my vase and started sorting through the mass of paper-work. Apart from internal memos and special orders there were delivery dockets and invoices all mixed up together, so I began by sorting those into two piles. Removing everything that was for stock other than the brand she had given me reduced the piles dramatically and I then started examining those in detail.

Once at that point it only took a minute or two to see what might have happened. There was a delivery docket for a range of items, but there were two invoices, one from what appeared to be an agent, another from the manufacturer, and the prices were dramatically different.

I had just finished when all the lights in the store dimmed for a moment or two, and as they returned to full brightness the girl reappeared, carrying a beautifully gift-wrapped parcel.

As she came closer I could tell from the puffy redness around her eyes that she had been crying again. That, plus the mournful expression on her face, told me she hadn't really expected me to have much success.

'You've wrapped that beautifully, thank you. Now put it down for a moment and let me show you something.' I said, then showed her the delivery docket and two invoices. 'I don't know what happened here, the buyer probably will, but I wouldn't mind betting that's where the problem started. Just look at the two different sets of prices.' I explained.

She took the papers from me, looked at them, then stared down to the order I had made of the mess that had been on the desk. There was a look of sheer disbelief on her face when she turned back to face me. 'You've managed all this in ten or fifteen minutes? I could kiss you!' she said excitedly

'It's not so difficult when you've been working with accounts most of your life. Don't get too carried away, I'm not saying this is the answer to the problem, only that it might be. But at least it should get the buyer off your back. Now, what happened to the lights?'

'Oh, that means the store's closing, customers have to start leaving now, and I'll have to tidy things up in the department. But I can't thank you enough.'

'You had better take my money before I go.' I said as I pulled out my wallet, then, without really thinking about what I was saying, added. 'I think you need to wind down a bit, why not have a quiet drink with me when you've finished here?'

'Oh, I don't think I.' she started to reply quite automatically, then paused, smiled, and said. 'That would be nice, thank you, I'd like that. But I'll be here for a bit, maybe twenty or thirty minutes.'

'I'm in no rush. But put those papers somewhere safe.'

'I'm taking them home with me, I can't wait to see her face when I show them to her tomorrow morning.'

Having introduced myself, found out her name and agreed where to meet I left her to finish what had to be done and with her final smile fixed in my head, and thoughts of what it might be like to be kissed by those cherry lips, I made my way out of the store.

The bar was pretty crowded and noisy but I found a vacant table by the window, ordered a small scotch, then sat, ostensibly watching the passing parade, in reality thinking about Lucy. Her face hung in the air ahead of me. Her eyes brimming with tears, tears that needed to be kissed away, and her lips, perhaps prepared to accept a different sort of kiss.

Then my mind did a jump, and conjured up the rest of her, the pronounced bulge of her breasts, the slim waist and those long, slender legs. I found myself wondering what sort of underwear she had on beneath the jumper and skirt, and then tried to imagine her without even that on, picture what she'd look like totally naked.

I suppose I had been there for ten or fifteen minutes before it hit me, maybe it was catching sight of my reflection in the glass, but whatever it was I suddenly realised what a fool I was being. I was more than old enough to be her father, to her I was just a customer who had helped her in a moment of crisis, yet I was having thoughts more appropriate for a twenty five year old stud.

Then I saw her hurrying through the crowd, she stood out from everyone else as though she was lit by a spotlight, and when she came into the bar at least half a dozen heads turned to watch her. I waved to catch her eye, she saw me and smiled, and again I felt my heart miss a beat.

Once I'd ordered drinks, as I really had no idea what to say to her, I asked her what had prompted her to work at the department store. I think I made some comment about, with her looks I would have expected her to be in modelling or something like that.

She said that she had tried a few of those sort of jobs but that as she was studying at university she needed something with more structured hours of work. I naturally asked her what course she was taking and when she told me our conversation took off. She was studying fine arts and design, and my two private passions are Art and Music.

As more people kept arriving the noise level in the bar continued to increase and it wasn't long before I was having real trouble hearing what Lucy was saying. As she had nearly finished her drink by then I tentatively suggested we find somewhere to eat, somewhere quieter, so we could continue to talk.

I thought I could virtually read what was going on in her mind. 'Do I really want to spend another hour talking to this old duffer. Much easier to just say I have a date, thank him for his help, and make a quick exit.'

But to my amazement and delight she didn't. She actually said. 'That's a really nice idea, I'd like that.'

She knew a small, inexpensive restaurant not too far away and although the menu and wine list were, to be polite, pretty basic, the food turned out to be well cooked and tasty. I quickly found out that she was from a country town, where her parents and two older brothers still lived. That after deferring her start for a couple of years because her family was worried about her living in the city alone, she had finally made the break and started at university two years previously.

There had been boy friends of course, one had been serious and they had lived together for nearly a year before she realised he wasn't someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. In turn she found out that I had my own business and that I had been divorced for several years after what had been a long but rather uneventful marriage.

As we ate and talked I found my eyes constantly drawn to her hands, they were just as eye-catching as the various other parts of her. Long, slenderly tapering fingers, the skin soft and white, the nails not too long but beautifully shaped and polished. 'Real artists' hands.' I thought. Then found myself admitting to the thoughts hands like that really prompted - what delights there would be from having those fingers wrapped around my cock.

Once we started talking about our likes and dislikes in the world of Art the time just flew, but although the conversation was pretty free flowing there were a couple of times when her silence made me look up from my plate and I found her watching me. Her look was odd, as though she was appraising, judging something, but when she saw me watching her she gave a nervous smile and continued either eating or what we had been talking about.

By the time we had finished our meal I felt I had known Lucy for ages and although her physical attractiveness was still having a very potent effect on certain parts of me, I also found myself liking the mind and personality behind the beautiful packaging.

We had ordered coffee, but unlike the rest of the meal it was awful, and we both agreed about that too. As we started to leave I asked if I could give her a lift home, which she accepted and we made our way to where my car was parked. Although to me it's just a good, rather comfortable way of travelling about I could see she was impressed by it, and was surprised to find that gave me a rather nice feeling

When we pulled up outside an unprepossessing block of flats there was an uncomfortable pause and for a few moments neither of us knew what to say, or do. It was Lucy who broke the silence.

'It's not much of a place, but I can make decent coffee, that is if you'd still like one?'

'I'd love a coffee Lucy, thank you.' I answered.

*

Chapter 2

Promised Kiss

Having made the coffee we sat and tried to continue the conversation from where we'd left off, but although the words flowed, they lacked something and I found the silences between them were getting longer. I had no idea what was going on inside Lucy's head but I was torn between wanting to stay there with her, and not wanting to be seen as a silly old fool who didn't know when it was time to leave.

The latter fear won out and after a particularly long pause I stood up and said I thought it was time I should be going.

For a brief moment there was a look of actual disappointment on her face, then that cleared, she stood and walked with me towards the door. When I stopped and turned to thank her for the coffee she said. 'I never did give you the kiss I promised you for helping me.' And pressed her lips against my cheek.

My reaction was completely spontaneous and quite without thought, one arm slipping around her waist, gently pulling her nearer, the other behind her head, turning it so my lips could find her mouth.

I was even more surprised by her reaction than I was by what I had done. She returned the kiss, returned it strongly, pressing herself closer. Then I felt the tip of her tongue tentatively slipping into my mouth and again without thinking, my hand slid down her back, cupped the curve of her bottom and pulled her tightly against myself. And as the kiss continued, her tongue probing deeper, I felt myself getting excited, my heart racing as blood began to pound through my body, and my cock immediately responding.

When we finally broke for air I didn't want to risk letting go of her, so continued holding her close, kissing her eyes, her ear, lightly tracing its whorls with my tongue, then tilting her head back a little so I could slowly work my way down the soft curve of her neck. As I kissed and gently sucked the tender flesh I slipped my hand under her jumper, then around her waist and up to her breasts. Even through her bra I could feel how full and firm they were and as I fondled and gently squeezed, I realised just how badly I wanted to see them, kiss them, feel the warm flesh directly beneath my fingers.

It was as though she had read my thoughts, her arms let go of me, I felt her reaching around behind herself, then suddenly the bra was loose, she had undone the catch for me. Hardly daring to believe my luck, I slipped my hand under it, cupped her breast and, as I lightly ran my thumb back and forth over the quickly stiffening nipple, felt my cock surge.

She must have felt the movement too because as she leaned back to make it easier for me to caress her, she pushed one hand down between us, her fingers squeezing as they closed around the still hardening length.

As the actions of her hand became more insistent it suddenly occurred to me that, though only a minute or so earlier it would have seemed unbelievable, sex with her might actually be a possibility. Until then that had seemed to be just a middle-aged man's fantasy and so I hadn't allowed myself to even think about anything more than a kiss, and just the thought of what might actually be in store was enough to make my heart race even faster, and send even more blood coursing into my cock.

I was so wound-up, yet so fearful I had misinterpreted her actions that when I spoke my voice came out as no more than a gruff, hesitant murmur. 'Your breasts are beautiful Lucy. I'd love to be able to see them, kiss them.'

Her reply was brief and no more than a whisper, but the implication was so thrilling that I heard it loud and clear. 'I'd like that too.'

It took only a moment to pull her jumper up over her head, then to slip her bra right off, and I saw that her breasts were even more beautiful than I had imagined, although large they were so firm and set so high that she actually didn't need to wear a bra. In their centres, tipping the upward arcing curves, her dark cherry red nipples were already starting to stiffen, and I found myself licking my lips in anticipation.

Against one wall was a large, old-fashioned sofa and I backed her towards it, saying. 'Let's not rush this, sit down, I want to give you as much pleasure as you can stand.'

I guided her down, making sure she was sitting on the forward edge of the sofa, then knelt down in front of her. Cupping my hands I slipped one under each breast, feeling my cock's powerful reaction as I took their weight, then as before, grazing their tips with my thumbs. 'I'm sure you've been told this many, many times Lucy, but you really are stunningly beautiful.' I said.

She didn't give me a chance to say anything more, slipping her hand around behind my head she pulled it forward, pressing my face into the lush valley between her breasts. For a few moments the feel of her soft, silky skin and the lingering scent of her perfume made me feel quite dizzy, then her hold relaxed a little, I found I could move my head and I began to kiss and nuzzle her.

I became completely intoxicated by the thrills I got from caressing, kissing and sucking her breasts, and I've no idea how long I spent on them. I used every technique I knew, alternating feather-light licking and finger-tip stroking with occasional nibbles and squeezes, and heard Lucy's initial sighs of pleasure gradually turning to soft moans of more deeply felt excitement. Then, a little later, after a good deal more fondling, licking and nibbling, those changed to a lower, almost plaintive mewling sound.

By then, her nipples had become hard leathery spikes, her body squirming from the sensations she was experiencing, and I was about to try to move her so I could get one hand under her skirt, when quite suddenly she gave a sharp grunt. Her fingers, which had been running through my hair suddenly tightened, gripping me, then her body arched back and she gave a surprised, much shriller cry. 'Oh, yes! Yeeesss!'

Although amazed at the intensity of her response, once I realised that she was starting to actually climax, while my left hand continued caressing one breast, I took as much of the other as I could get into my mouth, and sucked hard.

Feeling Lucy's reaction made me realise just how aroused I was myself, until then I had been concentrating so intently on what I was doing for her I hadn't appreciated the strength of my own growing need. But once I had I wondered if I was going to be able to do anything about it.

My question was answered just a couple of minutes later, as I felt her coming down from her climax she pushed me away from herself, and for a split second I thought that was to be the end of things. Then my excitement went up several more notches when she said. 'I want you Jack. Please, I need you, inside me!'

Our first time was right there, on the sofa, still half dressed. We were both just too wound-up to wait even the few minutes it would have taken us to go to the bed-room and fully strip off. Recognising her urgency was as great as my own I simply unzipped my trousers and pushed them and my briefs down below my knees. Lucy hiked up her skirt and ripped off her panties and pantyhose, then spread her legs and pulled me down onto herself.

It was all far too quick. I remember the blissful feeling I got as I slid my cock straight into her already well lubricated pussy. Remember the surprise I got once I was inside her and felt it tightening around the length of me. Remember her fingers digging into my buttocks as she urged me deeper. But then everything becomes just a blur, a red, hazy blur of mutual need.

I was so overwhelmed by what I was feeling that I didn't know whether or not she climaxed again, but I know that although I came much earlier than I would have liked, it was far more powerfully than I had for a long, long time.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers