Lucy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

But I clearly remember what happened next. Perhaps there was a sense of guilt about having been so quick, perhaps I simply wanted to show her how I felt about her gorgeous body. Whatever the motivation, when I'd pumped the last of my semen into her and gulped down a couple of lungfuls of air, I pulled out of her and pushed myself down between her legs.

Her pussy was as beautiful as the rest of her, and just then it looked like some sort of luscious, over-ripe tropical fruit, its outer lips swollen, a dark glistening pink. Above them, nestling amongst the surprisingly thick, honey coloured pubic hair, the ridge of her clitoris, its head still peeping out from beneath the hood.

Trickling from between the folds of her pussy-lips was a mix of her juices and my semen, and as I licked it up I heard her gasp at the unexpected touch. When I pressed my mouth against her and slipped the tip of my tongue inside I felt her body tense. 'Oh Jack, you can't do that, not now!' she cried.

But her body's responses made it clear that her protest was merely an instinctive reaction to something completely unexpected. When I didn't move away she arched herself, jamming her clit against my upper lip, then began to buck her pelvis up and down. I pushed my hand under her bottom and lifted her higher, then clamped my lips to her pussy, my tongue probing inside her as I sucked and swallowed more of the accumulated juices.

I'd known from the erectness of her clitoris that she was still aroused, but as she'd already climaxed at least once and quite probably twice, I had expected it would take her longer than it did to reach another. But maybe her body was still super sensitive, or she got excited by merely the fact that I was giving her oral sex immediately after having filled her pussy with semen. Whichever or whatever it was, as soon as I began to swirl my tongue around her clit she started to shake and quiver, and when I felt the strength of her reactions I locked two fingers together and slid them inside her.

In spite of the amount of fluid I'd already sucked out of it her pussy was still incredibly slick, but as I began to push them in and out I felt it tightening, trying to grip them. The sensations I'd experienced when it had done that to my cock were still fresh in my mind and I felt it twitching and starting to re-engorge as I began to lick and thrust more vigorously.

Although the memory of those sensations was exciting what really got me going was the pungent aroma coming from her. Of course like all of us, her body had a distinctive smell made up of natural odours and the perfume she wore, but over-riding that was the scent coming from her sex, which I found intensely arousing. I'd noticed it when I first put my head between her legs, but with my system already overloaded with so much excitement I hadn't paid it any special attention. But each time I took a breath I felt my nostrils tingling as something about the aroma made the sensitive receptors react, and the more I inhaled, the more potent the effect. If I had been given a really powerful aphrodisiac I doubt that I, and especially my cock, could have responded more dramatically.

But just then my thoughts were interrupted by Lucy's even stronger reactions. The combination of what my fingers and tongue were doing were making her gasp and grunt and I could tell from the quickening rhythm of those sounds that she was approaching another orgasm. A few moments later she arched herself higher and gave a deep throated wail as she felt it building.

It was even stronger than her first, and her reactions were even more frantic, so much so that I had trouble holding her, having to grip her bottom as hard as I could with one hand while the fingers of the other continued thrusting, helping her through to the end of it.

When she was finally finished she collapsed back on to the sofa, her eyes closed, panting for breath, her body still trembling. I sat back on my haunches and took the opportunity to just look at her, letting my eyes drift slowly over her curves. As I'd told her, she was stunningly beautiful, and the way she looked just then, totally exposed and completely defenceless, sent fresh blood surging into my cock and if I had been ten or fifteen years younger I might not have been able to resist fucking her again right then. But something held me back, perhaps I was troubled by the thought of taking advantage of her obvious vulnerability. Or perhaps it was actually a more selfish reason, that I knew that by holding back, giving myself time to regain just that much more energy, I'd be much more capable of satisfying her, if she did want me again later.

'That was incredible! I didn't know I was even capable of responding the way I did. I've never climaxed from just having my breasts caressed, and then what you've just done to me, that was something I've never felt before either.' she said when she'd finally recovered.

'Surely you've had boy-friends go down on you?'

'Oh yes, but not like that, not then. Not when I'm.' she hesitated, her face reddening with embarrassment, then she added. 'I mean, not straight after.'

'You mean nobody's sucked you immediately after they've come inside you.'

Her blush crimsoned as she answered. 'Yes, that's what I meant.'

'But I bet they've expected you to let them come in your mouth.'

'Well all boys, men, want that.'

'So what's the difference?'

She gave me a smile as she thought about what I'd said, then I saw the blush begin to slowly fade. 'I suppose if you put it like that. Anyway, it was, I mean, you were wonderful Jack. I was wondering what you would be like in bed while we were eating dinner. I've often found myself thinking about what it might be like to be made love to by an older man. Now I know. It's brilliant!'

I was amazed to think that she'd been thinking about me in that way so quickly after us meeting, and wished I'd known that at the time, saving myself a lot of unnecessary worries. My thoughts were interrupted by her bending forward, putting her arms around me, and giving me a short, but passionate kiss. 'Now we'd better get a bit sorted out. Would you like a shower?'

'If you're going to have one.' I answered with a grin.

She gave a small laugh. 'Save water you mean. That's a good idea.'

I had forgotten I still had my trousers tangled around my knees and when I lost my balance as I tried to get up, she giggled. But that was cut short when she caught sight of my cock as I grabbed the arm of the sofa and pushed myself up.

'Oh Jack! I didn't realise. I'm sorry, I thought you'd finished.' she said hoarsely as she stared wide-eyed.

I looked down. The excitement I'd got from sucking her off, plus the powerful effect the scent of her sex, had combined to give me another erection, then looking at her lying there, beautiful, and so defenceless, had given it a further boost. So by then it was looking pretty impressive, and the fact that the entire length was still glossy from the coating of her pussy juice made it look even more so.

'I'm not going to leave you in that state.' she said, then just pushed me down on to the floor, knelt between my legs, and bent over me.

When I'd slid my cock into her pussy I had been too excited to fully appreciate the sensations being generated, but as she curled her long, slender fingers around the shaft, then slipped her lips over the head I was sure I could feel every single nerve end firing. The thrills sent fresh blood surging into my cock and as she felt the strength of my immediate response she gurgled and looked up, her eyes sparkling with delight.

Unlike many women I'd known it was obvious she was determined to give me as much intense pleasure as I'd given her and, even more importantly, both enjoyed doing it and, was in no rush to do so. Tightening her grip a little she pushed that hand down to the base of the shaft, giving it a few strong squeezes as she slipped the other up between my legs and cupped my balls. Then, using her lips, mouth and exquisite hands in slow but rhythmic combination, she set about giving me one of the most memorable blow jobs I've ever had.

What she was doing to me, and the unhurried way she was doing it sent increasingly powerful shock waves of delight coursing through me. After a time I couldn't distinguish which were being triggered by her insistently caressing fingers and which by her swirling tongue and bobbing, sucking lips and mouth.

Although the next period of time is just a hazy blur of increasingly intense pleasure I vividly recall that at some stage she stopped, and opening my eyes I saw her kneeling there, staring at my cock.

Looking down, even I had to admit that by then it made a pretty imposing sight, what she had done to me made it seem bigger and more potent than I'd seen it for some time. The shaft, the veins up along it distended and knotted, was rock-hard, rearing pole-like, quivering from its internal tension. And the head itself looked particularly impressive, massively bloated, a dark, angry plum colour, glistening from the mix of Lucy's saliva and the pre-cum that was oozing from the eye.

She only paused for a few seconds but I could tell from the expression on her face that something was going through her mind. Then the moment passed, she glanced up, gave me a tense smile when she saw me watching her, then bent forward again. As her lips slid down over the head she relaxed her throat, then pushed lower, taking it deep into the moist velvet of her mouth. I felt her fingers tighten, then, each keeping perfect time with the other and her mouth sucking hard, she began to slowly move her head and hand up and down again.

Again I felt myself drifting into a daze of absolute, and purely selfish pleasure. But although Lucy seemed determined to prolong it as long as possible for me, it was still all too short. When it happened there was virtually no warning, it was as though my body reached a point where it could simply no longer contain the pressure inside me. One moment I was still revelling in the ecstatic thrills she was giving me, the next, I felt the start of it, and the very next, I was erupting.

The suddenness and the sheer power of it took Lucy by surprise too. She was at the bottom of a down-swoop, so the first gout blasted straight down her throat, hitting the back of it so hard she gagged and had to pull her mouth up off my cock. In the couple of seconds it took her to swallow and catch her breath, it fired off two more explosive loads, splattering her face with thick, creamy semen.

But having recovered, she simply ignored the sticky mess, clamping her lips around the head and, with one hand pumping and the other squeezing my balls, sucked even harder than before, urging a succession of almost equally powerful blasts out of my convulsing body.

When she was finally satisfied that she'd completely drained me she let my cock slip from her lips and, nuzzling her face into my crotch, gave my body and wildly beating heart a little time to slow down again.

It took me a couple of minutes to settle down but then, having pulled us both up on to the sofa I took her in my arms and kissed her. In between several deep, still passionate kisses I said. 'That was absolutely the most spectacular one I've ever had Lucy. You're a gorgeous woman and a fantastic lover!' Then, when we finally broke apart I asked her. 'Earlier, in the middle of when you were doing it to me, you stopped for a few seconds. What were you thinking?'

Even after all that we had done for each other, she blushed as she remembered the moment. 'It was just one of those silly thoughts.' she said.

'Tell me, please.'

Her colour deepened and her voice became quite shaky as she answered. 'I was thinking, well I was wishing, wishing you had two.'

'Two what?'

'Two penises.'

'Two?'

'Mmm. I was thinking that if you had, and if we could somehow work it, well, while I was sucking you, I could have the other one inside me. I told you it was just a silly thing.' she added with a nervous laugh.

'But if you were that excited you could have stopped what you were doing, have simply moved forward and sat on me. I'd have loved that too you know.'

'Oh I know that, but that's not the point. I liked having you in my mouth, it was very exciting, but it's just that it was so exciting I wished you had another, for my pussy. Do you see?'

'I hadn't realised that doing it turned you on that much.'

'It hasn't before, but doing it for you did. I felt sure that just a single touch, in the right place of course, would have taken me over the top again!'

'I wish I'd known that, but I'll remember it for future occasions. There are going to be future occasions aren't there Lucy?'

'I certainly hope so Jack.'

Although her shower wasn't designed to take two people at the one time and we both used the forced proximity to grope and fondle each other, we somehow managed to get washed. Once dried I briefly considered seeing if staying the night was a possibility but immediately decided not to push Lucy's emotions along too quickly, and as I dressed I asked if I might ring her the following evening.

She gave me a truly lovely smile, leaned towards me and gave me a light kiss, then said. 'Jack, you can ring me any time you like.'

*

Chapter 3

Two Cocks

On my way home I found I just couldn't get thoughts and images of her out of my head. It wasn't just her physical beauty, though that would have been more than enough for most men. Behind the pretty face and the beautiful body there was a fine, sensitive mind, and, almost more importantly than everything else, was her generosity in love-making. Then, in midst of recalling what we had done together, the intensity of the thrills she had given me, I suddenly recalled what she'd said about wishing I had two cocks.

She'd blushed, both that and the quaver in her voice showing her embarrassment when she'd answered my question about what she had been thinking. And as I recalled the wistful look on her face as she answered, I suddenly remembered a box, a box at the back of the garage.

A couple of years before my wife and I divorced, when we'd both first recognised there was something wrong with our marriage, we thought the problem was a sex thing. So, like many other couples, we'd gone through a period when we'd tried to revitalise that part of our life. While Mary restocked her underwear drawers, I bought a range of blue videos and various sex aids, amongst which was a larger than life-size dildo.

At first things seemed to improve, certainly the sex was initially somewhat better but neither of us felt really comfortable and we ended up feeling pretty foolish about the whole thing. I was frankly too embarrassed to risk putting the stuff out with the garbage, so I'd simply put it all in a box and stuck that at the back of the garage.

Like most people I used the garage as a repository for things that I either thought might come in handy at some time, or for which there was no room anywhere else. So it took a while to find the particular box, but eventually I did and then carried it inside the house. It had been several years since I'd packed it but when I stripped off the tape, opened the lid and took out the things inside it felt as though only a few days had passed.

There were the videos, perhaps a dozen or more, a couple of vibrators, several odd looking gadgets, and, still in it's original packaging, the dildo. Mary had been quite prepared to try various things I'd thought of, we had a few hectic evenings after watching a video and the vibrators had been a real hit, but she had flatly refused to have anything to do with the dildo. The picture on the outside of the carton had been quite enough. 'I'm not having you try to stuff that thing up inside me, so just forget it!' She'd exclaimed vehemently.

Looking at the graphic illustration I had to admit the thing looked daunting and I thought Lucy's reaction would be the same, but when I opened it and pulled the dildo out I found the reality was actually far less threatening. It was made of some sort of flesh coloured latex, moulded to the shape of an erect penis, although the bulging head and heavily veined shaft were somewhat exaggerated. It had the sort of flexibility the real thing has when fully engorged and although it was certainly longer than any but the most monstrous of cocks, its mass was only slightly larger than a good sized one would be. As the extra length was needed so that someone could hold it I couldn't see any but the tiniest of women having any trouble in taking it physically.

A female's reaction would depend much more on her attitude to having a foreign object inserted into her body. And that would depend on how and when she was introduced to it, I thought.

I was desperately anxious to prove to the gorgeous young girl I had chanced upon that an older man could be just as creative and adventurous a lover as any other, so decided there and then that if I was given the chance, I would try to fulfil her fantasy. The best idea seemed to be to wait until she was in my bed, and was as excited as she'd been earlier that evening, that was assuming of course that when she woke the following morning she would still be feeling the same way about seeing me again.

Having thrown the carton in the rubbish I gave the dildo a thorough wash, put it in a plastic bag and placed it in the bottom drawer of my bedside cabinet. The box and the rest of its contents I pushed into the back corner of my wardrobe, then went to bed.

I slept deeply and when I woke the following morning I was full of energy and felt as though ten or fifteen years had been stripped away.

Over the years I have arranged my business so that so long as I employ good people things tend to run smoothly without me being there all the time. So after a leisurely breakfast and a call at one of the city's better florists, I went into the office and having checked on a couple of outstanding matters and signed a few papers I left my staff to get on with their work.

Although I had asked that the flowers be delivered immediately I gave them a little more time by stopping for a coffee before heading for the store. When I went into the glassware section I could see no sign of Lucy, just a woman about my own age and after I'd told her I was just browsing she continued with what she had been doing before. A few minutes later the phone rang and when she went to answer it, Lucy appeared from somewhere at the back of the department.

She saw the other woman had answered the phone and was about to return to where she had come from when she saw me. I felt my heart skip as our eyes met and she gave me a brief smile, then her brow furrowed and she turned to see what her supervisor was doing. When she saw that the woman had sat down, pulled a file from a shelf and appeared to be totally engrossed in something, Lucy indicated I should go to the far side of the section where there were several tall display units which shielded us from her supervisor's view.

'The flowers are wonderful, but you shouldn't have sent them here.'

'Well the florist couldn't just leave them on your door-step could they. But anyway, how did things go with your supervisor?'

'Oh terrific! You were quite right, it was just the way you said it was. She's been so much nicer to me since I showed her those two different prices. Now I owe you another kiss.' she added coyly.

'Can I wait until later to collect it? If you react the same way as you did after I kissed you last night, I think we might get into trouble if I do it now.'

Her cheeks coloured and her eyes misted as she replied. 'I don't want you to think I'm usually like that. I don't really know what happened, I've never reacted like that before.'

'I'm flattered Lucy, you can react exactly like that with me anytime you like. This evening for instance?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers