Lucy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Reaching for my glass I lifted it and said. 'That's the toast then, here's to waking up together.'

She responded, took a mouthful, then put the glass down and stood up. Taking my hand and pulling me up, she said. 'If we're going to wake up together we have to go to sleep, but as there are other things I want to do before that I think we'd better not waste any more time. Don't you agree?'

In answer to her question I took her in my arms and kissed her. The way she eagerly reacted, pressing herself against me as her lips and tongue responded to my kiss, was unbelievably thrilling and when we broke for air I heard myself whispering her name over and over as I covered her face and neck with at least a dozen smaller ones.

Even as I was doing that I felt her fingers unbuttoning my shirt, tugging it up out of my trousers, then gliding up over my chest, tweaking my nipples, sliding back down over my stomach, forcing themselves under the waistband.

Unlike the first evening, this time I knew we were going to make love, and I wanted it to be completely different to the frenzied act we'd performed then. I wanted to make it as good and as memorable as I could for her. That meant taking our time, and that meant I'd have to control myself, and I couldn't do that if I let her continue doing what she was.

'There's no rush, let's take our time Lucy. Before we do anything else I want to kiss every single inch of you.' I said as I pushed her hands away from me and led her across the room.

'I want you to close your eyes and enjoy what I'm doing. Imagine it's being done to you by your sexiest fantasy man. Just relax, and enjoy.' I said as I began to unbutton her blouse.

Having undone all the buttons and slipped the blouse off I began to stroke and kiss her shoulders. Her skin was that gorgeous creamy colour that many blondes of Scandinavian descent are lucky enough to have. But it was not only beautiful to look at, it was the silkiest skin I'd ever touched, and as my finger-tips drifted over it they seemed to tingle from having contact with it.

Beneath the blouse she was wearing a lacy white bra, which I guessed she'd bought especially for the occasion. It was designed as attractive packaging for a girl like Lucy, a girl with breasts so firm they didn't need any help from a bra. The lace-work was so fine I could clearly see the dark outline of her aureoles through it and the small, purely decorative cups left the whole sweep of the inner curves of her breasts exposed. On Lucy the total effect was heart-stopping.

Remembering how her breasts seemed to be strongly connected to her arousal centre I trailed my fingers down from her shoulder and over those lush curves, and was pleased to see her nipples immediately become more pronounced. Turning my hand over I lightly brushed the back of it over them, watching each red bud stiffening as I repeated the move.

Once I had turned them into sharp little spikes I knelt, took off her shoes, unfastened and slipped her skirt down, then started stroking and kissing her legs. As I had anticipated, her panties matched the bra, barely covering the prominent bulge of her pubic mound, the shadowy triangle of hair clearly visible through the lacy fabric.

While my hands continued slowly running up and down her legs I looked up at her, she really was spectacularly beautiful and although I was doing my best to suppress my own reactions, the sight, feel and scent of her had already given me a full erection.

From the moment I'd started caressing her I'd felt faint shivering tremors running through her body, especially when I touched some particularly sensitive spot and as I ran my hands up and down the insides of her thighs I felt them getting stronger. So I finally reached up, and hooking my fingers into the waistband, pulled her panties slowly down. The mere sight of the thick mass of honey-blonde hair made my heart race, and then I felt it skip a beat or two when, as she lifted each foot so I could take her panties right off, I saw the pink slit nestling between her thighs.

She probably expected me to get up and remove her bra next, but I wanted the time to be particularly memorable for her, do things in ways she may not have experienced before, so, after planting another kiss on her foot I continued caressing her. I ran my left hand up and down her legs and thighs, very gradually moving it higher, and made slow, swirling patterns across her stomach and hips with the fingers of the right. To heighten her pleasure, but also because I couldn't resist it, every now and then I leant forward and either licked or planted a kiss on a spot where my hands had just been.

When my left hand eventually reached the curve of her bottom I slipped the fingers up into the crack between the two cheeks, then curled my hand and started to gently squeeze the deliciously firm flesh. At the same time raking the fingers of my right down through the thick mat of pubic hair, then, turning the hand palm up, I slipped it up between her legs and cupped her pussy.

During all that time Lucy had been very quiet, keeping her eyes closed, saying not a word and giving only an occasional sigh, but as my hand closed over her pussy I heard the sharp hissing sound of suddenly indrawn breath.

Not unexpectedly I found it was already moist, its outer lips a little swollen and I felt her tense, then squirm with delight as I gently eased them apart and slid one finger up and down the cleft. I did no more than that for the next couple of minutes, squeezing her bottom cheek, and slipping my fingers over and between her pouting pussy lips, feeling their increasing slickness as her growing arousal produced more lubricant.

It wasn't long before I could feel the tension inside her increasing. I felt sure that if I just continued what I was doing I could quite quickly have given her an orgasm, but I didn't want her to have one yet. When it happened I wanted it to be truly spectacular, and that meant taking her close but denying her release, then repeating that until she was virtually begging for fulfilment.

So I got up and turned her around so she was facing the bed, then, having taken that opportunity to quickly strip off my own clothes, I started kissing and caressing her shoulders and back.

As I had when caressing the front of her I kept changing the pattern of what I was doing, sometimes using long, sweeping strokes that went from shoulder to thigh, sometimes concentrating on just a small area of her body. But whatever my hands or fingers were doing I complemented with frequent licks or kisses.

After several minutes of that I knelt down behind her and, starting with her feet and ankles, began caressing her legs again, as before, very slowly, gradually working my way higher. The strength of the tremors I'd earlier felt had subsided a little when I had been caressing her back, but as I worked my way up her legs they increased again, and by the time I reached her bottom they were almost as strong as they had been before.

In spite of my efforts to ignore the effect the sight, scent and most of all, the feel of her was having on me, by then my cock was absolutely rock-hard, quivering from my steadily rising level of excitement. Deciding it was time for it to play its part in what I was doing for Lucy I slid both hands into the space between her legs and eased them a little further apart, so that when I pushed myself upright my cock slipped up between them. Then, with the shaft of it pressing up against her pussy, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against myself.

Her natural reaction was to reach for the part of my cock sticking out in front of her, but as I felt her fingers close around it I told her not to. 'No touching please, not yet anyway.' I said in a low, authoritative voice. She did as I'd instructed, her hands dropping back down to her sides, but I felt the strength of her tremors increasing as she squirmed herself down against the rigid length.

Holding her with one hand as I kissed her shoulder and neck, I used the other to restimulate her breasts, my fingers drifting over and around their curves, brushing against the still stiffened nipples, every now and then cupping and squeezing. I continued that for a few minutes, feeling the tension in her body steadily increasing again and guessed how frustrating it must have been for her, having my cock so close to where she wanted it to be, but unable to do anything to get it actually inside.

Not that it was that much easier for me, feeling the moist warmth of her pussy pressing down against my cock, and knowing how responsive she would be if I slipped it inside her and simply fucked her, made it very tempting to cut short what I had planned. But also knowing how good it would be for both of us if we waited just a little longer, I resisted the thought and pushing myself away from her, I used the same low voice, telling her to get up on to the bed and then kneel down on all fours.

Her arse was as gorgeous as the rest of her and the sight of those taut, creamy globes made my cock throb and jerk almost uncontrollably as I bent forward, undid the catch of her bra and slipped it down off her shoulders. Reaching both hands around her I slowly and gently stroked her breasts. They felt heavily full, the area around the nipples swollen, and they were hard, leathery spikes. But knowing just how strong her reaction was to having them caressed I didn't spend too long fondling and squeezing them before using one hand to guide my cock-head into her pussy.

She gave a deep sigh of pleasure and relief as she felt me finally pushing into her, but she was going to be disappointed if, as I guessed she would, she expected me to immediately start to give her the satisfaction she wanted. Instead of thrusting in and out, once I had my cock fully embedded I held myself still, and with my cock plugging her cunt, went back to caressing and fondling her breasts, this time more purposefully.

That time I took her to the very edge of her climax, and again somehow managed to resist the almost overpowering urge to satisfy us both. When I felt her teetering on the brink, just needing one or two more squeezes to get her there, I stopped, and she gave a low groan of frustrated disbelief when at the same time, she felt my cock pulling back out of her.

Glancing down at it I wasn't really surprised to see the state it was in by then. It looked monstrous, rearing almost vertically, the veins along the shaft heavily knotted, the bulbous head a dark purple colour, the whole thing glistening from end to end from the coating of her pussy juice.

I got up on to the bed, turning on to my back with my feet pointing away from her, and as I pushed myself down underneath her, said. 'You can open your eyes now Lucy.'

She did, and gave a loud gasp when she saw my cock rearing in front of her face, and another, much sharper one when I lifted my head and ran my tongue along the deep, wet furrow between her swollen and pouting pussy-lips.

I didn't need to tell her what to do next, it took her about a second to recover from her initial surprise then, like a kid finding its favourite lolly-pop, she dropped her head, wrapped her lips around it and began licking and sucking it. As she went to work on me I slid my tongue up between the clinging folds of her pussy, hearing her gurgle with increased excitement when she felt me stiffen it and start to probe deep between them.

I could see the swollen ridge of her clitoris poking out from between the mat of honey-blonde hair and as I reached down under the bed I began to lick it with the very tip of my tongue. The dildo felt bigger than it had before and I was suddenly concerned about whether I might end up hurting her if I tried to get it inside her, but as I could tell from the rapidly increasing strength of her reactions how close she was to coming I really had no time to reconsider. So, as I steadily increased the speed and pressure of my flickering tongue, I pressed the slick head of the dildo against her pussy-lips, and gently pushed it up between them.

Her body arched upwards from the initial shock of the inexplicable intrusion and she gasped a single, bewildered word. 'What?' But then the sensations generated by the combination of my flickering tongue and the thing pressing further inside her pussy were even stronger, not only completely overwhelming her startled question, but also triggering the start of her much delayed climax.

'Oooh yes, yes, yes!' she cried, pushing herself down on to the dildo, then plunging her mouth back down over my rearing cock.

As her contractions started I found I needed very little pressure to push the dildo deeper, it was almost as though her cunt was actually drawing it up inside her. So I put my concerns about hurting her aside, and while my tongue, lips and mouth licked, nibbled and sucked her clit, I began to slide it in and out.

I'd never felt any woman come as powerfully, or for as long as Lucy did that time and although I realised she was experiencing multiple orgasms her reactions were so strong that I really couldn't separate one peak from another.

As her contractions continued her pussy seemed to be producing an ever increasing amount of fluid, much of which I could feel dripping from her and trickling down over my chin. But although the fact that I had been able to give her such an overwhelming climax was itself exciting, what I could smell was ten times more so. I'd experienced my body's reaction to the smell of her sexual arousal that first evening together, but that was nothing compared with what I felt this time.

In spite of the strength of the orgasmic waves surging through her body she still managed to continue working on my cock. She bobbed and sucked even more vigorously than before, at the same time sliding one hand down between my legs and squeezing my balls, as though trying to encourage them to release their contents. And that, combined with my reaction to the pungent smell of her, brought the seething mass I'd been bottling-up, to an explosive boil.

As I felt my muscles locking, and my balls tightening I thrust the dildo faster and deeper. Lucy obviously felt what was finally happening to me, and in spite of the convulsions wracking her own body, still managed to relax and open her throat to accept the automatic upward thrust that would come as I climaxed. Then, as though every drop of fluid in my body had been concentrated to provide the pressure for the discharge, my arching body erupted.

Neither of us could have predicted the force or the sheer volume I would produce in that first blast, and as my hips heaved, thrusting the full length of my cock up between her lips it fired off a massive gout of semen that would have made any other woman gag. But after what had happened the first time she sucked me off, this time she was more prepared for it. She must have let the first shoot straight down her throat, then did a fast swallow and, tightening her lips and sucking hard each time she pushed them right down to the base of the shaft, she took each of the successive loads that jetted out of me.

Feeling me exploding so powerfully seemed to intensify what she was experiencing and as the waves continued rolling through her I kept on thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy. It was only when it was apparent that I had no more to give her that I felt her lift herself free of it, and let my slowly shrinking cock slip from her lips. As she sank down we both turned, wrapped our arms around each other and pressed our bodies and wet and sticky mouths together.

It took several minutes for each of us to recover from the intensity of what we had experienced and my heart still hadn't settled back to its normal pace when she unwound her arms and shifted a little to one side.

'That was absolutely fantastic Jack. For a while there I thought you were intent on driving me quite mad. But what you finally did made all the frustration more than worth while.' she whispered as she made herself more comfortable. 'But what was that thing, where did you get it?'

'I'll tell you about that another time Lucy. I just hope I haven't spoiled your fantasy for you, I've read that trying to bring them into reality can sometimes destroy their effectiveness.'

'What fantasy?'

'What you said the other night, remember. You said you wished I had two.'

She giggled. 'I remembered saying that the moment I felt the other one pushing into me. In spite of what you were doing to me right then, I think I still blushed at having said it. But far from destroying the fantasy I think what you did and the way I felt will only make it stronger.'

*

Chapter 5

Some Incredibly Good News

We lay quietly for several minutes then I got up and fetched the glasses of wine we had left on the table. As I handed one to her I asked. 'Do you have many fantasies?'

'Oh quite a few.' she answered as she took a sip. 'They come and go. I suppose that at any one time I have a favourite two or three that I use when I'm feeling sexy. How about you Jack?'

'Lucy you are all my fantasies rolled into one.'

'That's nice to hear.' she said in a much softer voice, pausing to take another sip of wine before continuing in her normal tone. 'But, you must have proper fantasies.'

'Men are much more visual, I think our fantasies are much more basic, have far less emotional content than a woman's do. If I feel like masturbating I'll think of some attractive woman I've seen, maybe at a function, or perhaps someone I noticed in the street. I'll picture her in my mind, then build a little story about how we might meet, and take it from there. As I said, I think our fantasies are usually far less complex than a woman's'

'So you always fantasise about women you don't actually know.'

'Yes I suppose that's right.' I paused for a moment, thinking, then added. 'But when you put it like that I realise its not always true. There was a period, a couple of years ago now, when for quite a few months I was frequently fantasising about a real person. The funny thing is that if the opportunity presented itself, which it didn't, I wouldn't have dreamed of actually having anything to do with her.'

'Who was she?'

'A girl in my office. She was only with us for about six months or so.'

'What was special about her?'

'Well actually she was a bit, what's the word? Tarty I suppose. I mean the way she dressed. But I seem to remember she actually had a very steady relationship, that was why she left I think, her boy-friend's job took him inter-state.'

'Can you describe her?'

'She was blonde, but her hair was the complete opposite of yours, all frizz, as though she had a weird sort of wig on. But she had a terrific figure and great legs, and really liked showing them off, I imagine she was a bit of an exhibitionist. She wore very short skirts, usually tight fitting, sometimes leather. Then occasionally she'd wear one that was more flouncy, so she showed off even more leg as she moved about. And nearly always a very low cut top, you know, scooped out neck-lines, that kind of thing.'

'Yes, you certainly make her sound a bit, as you said, tarty.'

'But she was good at her job, we were sorry to see her go.'

'So you lost both a good worker, and a fantasy girl.'

'True.'

'What did you imagine doing with her?'

'Oh the usual things. But what helped make it special was where we did things. It was always somewhere in the office, that's what made it different.'

'Have you ever had sex with anyone in the office?'

'No, never.'

'Ah, I see.' she paused for a moment, then added. 'Would you like to?'

Her question took me completely by surprise and I took another drink of the wine while I thought about my answer. It was quite a long time since I'd stopped thinking about Danielle, Dannie as she preferred to be called, but for nearly eighteen months she and the office setting had been the most frequent scenario for my masturbatory activities.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers