Lucy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'I guess that depends.' I finally replied.

'On what?' she asked.

'Well, with whom for one thing. But if you are making an offer.' I said, giving her a grin as I tried turning the tables on her.

She just smiled back mischievously, then said. 'Well you never know. But right now I'd love another glass of wine please.'

As I got up off the bed to refill the glasses she pulled herself up and leaned back against the bed-head. Her breasts were so mouth-wateringly beautiful I couldn't help myself from staring at them, and instantly recalling the thrilling feel of their soft firmness against my cheek, their spiking nipples between my lips.

'Careful you don't pour that over the floor.' she said, giving me a gentle smile.

I tore my eyes away and poured the wine. 'It's just that I can't believe how beautiful you are, and even more unbelievable is the fact that you are here Lucy.' I said as I handed her a glass and sat down on the edge of the bed. 'You'll just have to try to forgive me staring at you.'

'There's nothing to forgive, I love the look you get on your face when you're watching me. It makes me go all squirmy inside, and makes me feel as though I'm somebody special.'

'But you are, to me you are very special.'

'If you think so Jack, that's all that matters. Now while I have the chance, about tomorrow morning, you don't have to give me a lift to work, it's actually my day off. I'll come into town with you and then just drop me off so I can get a bus home.'

'Your day off? Why on earth didn't you say so before?'

'Oh, well, I suppose it just didn't seem an appropriate thing to say Jack.'

My mind started racing through the implication of the news, and the possibilities it offered. It was too late to ring my senior manager, but I could do so first thing in the morning, it wasn't the first time I'd changed my schedule at the last minute and the office was more than capable of operating in my unexpected absence.

'But that's wonderful!' I exclaimed after a brief hesitation. 'I mean it would be, if we could spend it together.' I added.

'But your business?'

'Runs very well without me, well for a time it does, so don't worry about that. Will you? I mean will you spend it with me, please?'

'But what would we do. I mean apart from having more sex.' she added with a cheeky grin.

'Well.' I replied, thinking fast. 'Well for one thing we could sleep late. Then, then? I know, we could have lunch at River Gardens?' I added excitedly. 'Apart from having excellent food it would give me a chance to show you off, make a few business acquaintances of mine green with envy. If you wouldn't mind that.'

'Of course I wouldn't mind, if that's what you'd like to do. But that's a very up-market place isn't it? I didn't bring anything with me that's good enough to wear to a place like that.'

'Then we'll buy you something, something as stunning as you are! If that's possible. We'll just have to get up early enough to give us time to shop.'

'Jack that's silly, you can't buy me a dress just so we can go out to lunch?'

'Why not?'

'But you mustn't buy me things.' she answered with a worried frown.

I bent down and kissed her forehead. 'No frowning please. Of course I can buy you things, that's one of the things money is for. Come on, say yes. It will give me a lot of pleasure knowing you're wearing something I gave you. It'll be almost as though you have part of me next to your skin.'

She took the glass from my hand, turned, and put both of them on the bedside cabinet, then put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. 'That's a lovely idea, and you're a lovely man. So OK, shopping, then lunch, now give me a kiss.'

Her lips were warm and moist, sweeter and far more intoxicating than the wine we'd been drinking and as the kiss continued on I felt my senses reeling. I was swamped by so many feelings. The sheer joy of having her with me. The knowledge that she'd still be there in the morning. The feel of her luscious body in my arms and the way she was pressing herself against me. Then a little later, the dull ache in the pit of my stomach as I felt myself being rearoused.

When I slipped my hand between her thighs I found that her pussy was still wet and although my cock wasn't fully erect it was stiffening quite rapidly and was already firm enough for me to be able to push it inside when she spread her legs for me. Once home I paused for a moment then began to move, slowly, feeling my cock lengthening and hardening as I slid in and out of her.

'Oh Jack that feels lovely.' she whispered as she felt it growing. 'The other thing was exciting, but having you inside me is a thousand times better. Just keep doing it like that, please.' she added before kissing me again.

The physical sensations were just as wonderful for me, and what she'd said made me feel fantastic. As we kissed and my cock burrowed deeper into the snug warmth of her pussy I felt waves of delight flowing through me, waves that slowly grew and intensified as I continued my unhurried motion.

There was just no comparison between what we were doing and what we had done with each other a little earlier, that had been sex, raw, powerful sex. What we were sharing this time was, in the true sense of the word, love-making. Each pleasing and being pleasured by the other. Each wanting to not only receive but also to give the maximum amount of delight. And each wanting to make sure that what we were feeling lasted for as long as was possible.

Even when I could tell from the way it had started to throb, that my cock had reached full size I held that slow, steady pace. Lucy's body moved to the same unhurried beat, her hips rising and falling, sometimes rotating, her hands running up and down my back, occasionally gripping my bottom and urging me deeper. We kissed, sighed, murmured words of pleasure or endearment, then kissed again.

But when, some long time later, I could tell from both a slight change in the strength of her movements and the increasing intensity of her sighs and moans that she was starting to slowly build towards her climax, I decided it was time to make a change to what I was doing.

Placing my hands on either side of her I braced, and lifted myself higher, knowing that by altering the angle I could not only get my cock deeper, but also that as the shaft slid back and forth it would rub against her clitoris.

Her reaction was instantaneous. 'Oh wow!' she exclaimed as her eyes flew wide open. 'That's, that's really very strong stuff.'

The strain on my arms and shoulders was strong too, but seeing the effect I was having on Lucy gave me the will-power and strength to continue and it took only a couple of dozen or so of those more powerful strokes to bring on the start of her climax. As the first wave surged through her she gave a louder cry and, lifting her legs and wrapping them around my waist, she pulled me down, burying my cock even deeper.

She held me in such a tight grip I couldn't move, but she could, and as her orgasm and contractions intensified her pussy tightened its grip of my cock and her hips began jerking up and down.

That combination was more than enough to trigger my own climax and I gave a loud grunt as I felt my balls rising and the flood starting to well up from somewhere deep inside. Lucy must have the sudden increase in tension too because her movements became even more purposeful, increasing the pressure inside me to an unbearable level as she used her hip movements to literally pump my straining cock.

I'd never been held like that, or come without thrusting before, it was an amazing sensation, as though her body was actually trying to suck the semen out of me. Then, as it finally surged, I heard myself cry out. 'Lucy! Oh, my darling Lucy!'

'Oh Jack, I can feel it! I can feel you squirting it into me! Again, come again darling!' she replied, thrusting herself higher, grinding her pelvis against mine, and her deliciously tight pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock.

By the time we had finished both our bodies must have been utterly drained and so we remained locked in each other's arms for much longer than we had after our first session. In fact we drifted off into a light sleep and when I came to she was still breathing deeply, so I was able to slip out of her embrace and head for the bath-room without disturbing her.

While taking a piss I realised that as my pubic hair, cock and balls were all caked with a dried mixture of semen, her pussy-juices and the lubricant I'd used on the dildo, I decided I really needed a shower. Having checked that Lucy was still sleeping I took one, finishing with an invigorating cold spray that left me feeling refreshed and, perhaps, even partially recharged.

Slipping into a bath-robe I went back into the bed-room and refilled the glasses then went and sat on the side of the bed. Either the movement or my presence finally disturbed her and she opened her eyes, saw me, and gave me one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen.

'Hello sleepy-head.' I said softly. 'A little more wine, or would you prefer a hot drink?'

'Wine is great, thank you. Oh you've had a shower. How long have I been asleep?'

'Not long, I slept for a little too, then I had to go to the bath-room. I discovered I needed a shower.'

She giggled quietly. 'A bit messy are we?'

'Just a bit. Would you like a shower too?'

'Yes I think that's a good idea. After I've finished the wine.'

'Take your time, there's no rush, we have all night ahead of us.'

'Of course we have. Isn't that a lovely thought!'

'It certainly is for me Lucy, unbelievably lovely.'

We finished the wine and then, as we had left the restaurant before completely finishing our meals, and since then we had both used a fair amount of energy in our love-making, we decided we were feeling a little peckish, so while Lucy took her shower I went down to the kitchen to prepare us a something to eat.

TO BE CONTINUED

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers