Lucy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking Shit!!!" cried Eric and pumped her faster feeling his own climax beginning.

Eric rammed into her hard one final time and began pumping his cum into her hot tight pussy. He collapsed on top of Lucy and they both stayed in position regaining their breath. Lucy gave a little shudder when Eric's flaccid cock slipped from her cunt.

Eric regained enough to roll over on his back on the bed and. "Clean it whore!" he said.

Lucy moved down and hovered over him. She licked his cock and balls clean and then lay down beside him still trying to catch her breath.

Eric gave a quick laugh, "Damn Alice, what did you teach her?"

Alice laughed, "Just the basics baby ... just the basics. You're her first real man."

"Well, she's good. You got anything to drink? I need a bit of a rest before I can do anything else," said Eric.

Alice and Mike both laughed. "I think we all can use a breather," said Alice. "Let's go downstairs for a drink."

Eric rolled over to Lucy and gave her a deep passionate kiss while Alice and Mike left the room. "Baby, you're going to make a lot of money. Don't tell Alice, but you're the best I've seen in a really long time. I'm sure Alice's has been teaching you a lot of things, but before I leave this evening, I'd like to talk to you about how some of your clients might try and stiff you your money and all. You're going to need to be prepared for all sorts of situations. Some clients are good, but some can be really evil and hurtful. Don't let any of them tie you up or handcuff you; never let yourself get into a situation where you're not in control," he said looking very serious at her.

Lucy smiled at Eric's first words and then took to heart his last statement. "Eric, I need to learn all I can before I actually have my first client. Thanks."

Eric smiled and kissed her lightly and softly, "I think I need that drink." They both got up and went downstairs to join Alice and Mike.

Lucy joined the escort service and a new career. She eventually got a house of her own, but occasionally she and Alice would get together.

*****

Lucy made her way down many mail boxes that lined the wall, removed her mail and stuffed it into a designer bag that she always brought along. This was a weekly ritual; she never read mail there preferring to sort it at home at her leisure. She looked up and saw Harold the older guard in the lobby. She liked Harold because he never had leered at her like the younger employees.

"Hello Miss Brown; nice to see you again," said Harold.

She dazzled him with a brilliant smile, "Hi Harold. It's always good to see you on duty. I feel safer knowing you are always here."

Harold chuckled softly; always the same pleasantries each week. "I retire in a week; I might not be here the next time you come in to get your mail."

"That's sad, but I'm sure you are looking forward to retirement," said Lucy.

"Oh yes. The Mrs. and I having been planning it for a year now; not sure what she has planned first, but sure I'll enjoy it all the same," he smiled pleasantly with a somewhat far away look.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you and say goodbye. I was hoping you'd be in today seeing it is Friday and all," he continued.

Lucy walked over and kissed him on the cheek; he blushed. She used her thumb to remove the lipstick and leaned into his ear. "That's to get those hot bothered males something to talk about and because I'll miss you too," she whispered and then gave him a wink.

Harold smiled and chuckled softly, "Teaches them right," he said. "I overhear some of the lewd things they say about the women when they come in. I wonder sometimes if they'll ever grow up and become adult."

Lucy laughed along with Harold then turned and headed out to her waiting cab. Told the cabbie to return to her address where she paid him for the ride and tipped him. She entered her house, walked into her kitchen for a coffee and dumped the mail on the table to begin the process of sorting. Halfway through the junk mail and bills she came across the invitation from her alma mater for an upcoming reunion. At first she was going to throw it away with all the other junk mail, but then set it in front of her thinking and remembering.

*****

Lucy had been excited about attending college and looked forward to her classes in Business Management as well as making new friends. She had readily made some new friends, but none of them male. She still had never been asked out on a date. The closest she had gotten to any of the boys was if one asked her to help tutor them in one of her classes. Then she met Vincent who needed tutoring in one of the business management courses. She had a secret crush on him and was delighted to give him the required assistance.

Vince had always been polite during all their study sessions together. It stunned her one evening when he asked if she would like to go out to one of the local pubs with him the upcoming Saturday. She smiled enthusiastically and agreed. When she had returned to the dorm that evening, she informed her friends and roommate Brenda that he had asked her out.

Saturday finally came; she dressed and waited for Vince, but he never showed. Later she learned that her roommate, Brenda, had convinced Vince that he could do "better" with her instead of with Lucy. Lucy was crushed and went to confront her roommate in the shared cafeteria the following afternoon.

Brenda became quite vocal, "Why would he want to go out with you Mousy Brown when you aren't even in our league? You'd be better off going to the local pound to choose a date." Brenda didn't come from a rich family, but had received a scholarship to attend this college.

Brenda's statement brought laughter and some ridiculing comments from everyone in ear shot and tears to Lucy. She left and asked to be assigned to a different room. She was given the nickname "Mousy Brown" from then on and had endured the onslaught of jibes and sarcasm.

Lucy was always crushed and hurt by their words and pranks, but was determined that they weren't going to drive her away and make her leave college. She was never again asked out and finally finished her degree; leaving the college and never returning.

*****

Lucy once again stared at the invitation and smiled. Wouldn't they be surprised at how she turned out; beautiful and rich? She wondered in her mind what there reaction would be; playing it over and over again in her mind in different scenarios. Surely Vince and Brenda might be there; she'd heard they had gotten married and, in fact, had a son who attended the same college.

Then Lucy decided it just might be worth the trip after all. She picked up the cordless and dialed Marsha at the Escort agency to inform her that the following weekend she would be out of town. Marsha wasn't happy, but seeing that Lucy was one of the best decided to concede to her wishes.

Lucy then went online and arranged for the penthouse at the hotel near the college and gave them a list of specifications she required; then arranged the use of a limo for the entire weekend. She went upstairs to decide and plan her wardrobe for the upcoming events. She couldn't help but smile as she was deciding the perfect way to get even with Brenda for the humiliation she had suffered.

*****

The limo met Lucy at the airport and conveyed her to the hotel. She smiled at the doorman who rushed to greet her as he called someone to retrieve her luggage. The manager himself, Mr. Matthews, of the hotel greeted her in the lobby and handed her the plastic key card. He was handsome, muscular with brown hair; slight graying at the temples. His warm brown eyes looked her over and smiled at what he saw.

The attendant followed her to the elevator and up to the penthouse. Champagne, fruit basket and roses were waiting in greeting for her. She gave him a fifty dollar tip and brilliant smile. He stammered all over himself in thanks and then left.

Lucy checked the suite over before stripping to enjoy a hot bath before the evening's beginning reception; she had a small case of nerves. When she went into the bathroom, she looked for the rose scented oil she had requested and could not find. She picked up the phone and called downstairs requesting the manager.

"I requested rose scented oil for my bath. Where might I locate it please?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Miss Brown. It must have been an oversight of my staff. I'll locate it and have it brought to you immediately," he responded.

"Thank you," she said and hung up.

Lucy took the plush robe of the hotel off the door and waited in the entry room. When the door chimed, Lucy checked the peephole before she opened the door. The manager was standing there and she smiled and thought 'perfect way to calm my nerves'. She undid the sash slightly opening the top portion of her robe before opening the door.

"Please bring it to the bathroom," said Lucy.

Matthews stepped inside still looking at her body and slightly opened robe; Lucy detected the rising bulge in his pants and smiled. He followed her to the bedroom and she stood by the bathroom doorway waiting for him to enter and leave the oil. He entered and placed the container on the counter near the tub.

Her voice silky and soothing said, "I wasn't planning on giving you money for a tip, but maybe there's another way to show my appreciation," and she let the robe fall to the floor. Matthews was quick to step up and crush her to his body as he kissed her hungrily. His hands roamed her body feeling the smoothness of her skin.

Lucy broke the kiss, walked to the bed and crawled in, "Why don't you undress and join me?"

Matthews stripped quickly and Lucy smiled at the size and width of his cock. He quickly straddled her body kissing her hard and fast.

Lucy pushed him away a bit and smiled, "Slow down. I don't have to be anywhere for a few hours. Let's savor this time together."

He smiled and then kissed her more gently savoring the sweet taste of her mouth; exploring it with his tongue. She ardently returned his kiss also probing his mouth with her tongue. Matthews kissed down her neck and she moaned in delight to his lips. His hands cupped her breasts as he eased down her body; mouth and teeth becoming acquainted with its feel, taste and arousal.

Lucy could feel his pre-cum snaking its way down her stomach and knew he was overly excited, but seemed to be taking his time to make sure she was pleased. She moaned softly at the pleasure he was giving her body. She rubbed his back and occasionally raked her nails softly over it.

Matthews inched his way down her body and crawled between her legs looking at her shaved pussy. His tongue glided across her mound tasting and occasionally nipping. She opened her legs wider to allow him access. He smiled and placed his hands under her ass to bring her pussy up against his mouth. He breathed in her scent and his tongue dipped into her vagina searching for the source of her nectar; probing as deep as it could go and massaging the sides of her vaginal opening. She moaned loudly and humped into his face.

He lifted her ass a little more licking down to her puckered anus. His tongue rimmed her teasingly before finally inserting, probing and tasting her there. She moaned even louder and yelling "Yes!" He remained several minutes before making his way back to her vagina which was very wet and slick.

"Fuck Me!!!!" Lucy screamed.

Matthews quickly lined up his cock and slowly inserted it. Her vaginal walls clutched tightly around his shaft and he was afraid he would loose control. Being nine inches long and three inches wide, he had to always be careful when it came to sex. Most women found him too big to take so it was a surprise for him that Miss Brown engulfed him completely.

He stayed braced tightly up against her as deep as he could go and relished the feeling of being completing buried inside the woman. She started humping against him and crying for him to fuck her hard and fast. He was so near to shooting his load and he could tell that she was close to an orgasm as well.

Matthews started to pound into her hard and was a bit surprised when she kept saying "harder; faster" to him. He was sweating now trying to give her what she was asking for when he felt and saw her orgasm; a few more strokes and he felt his balls tighten and then his cum shoot into her depths. He collapsed on top of her and breathed heavy; somewhere his brain told him she smelled like roses. He finally eased off her body and rolled next to her cuddling against her.

Lucy felt sated and languished in a post orgasm state. She felt Matthews move next to her body, opened her eyes and smiled into his. "What's your first name?" she asked.

"Ernest," he returned her smile.

"Thank you Ernest. That's what I call satisfying a customer," and she laughed lightly. "I know it's too late to worry about this, but are you married?"

"Yes it's too late, but no I'm not," he replied.

"Good then there's no guilt trip or anything unless you have a girlfriend or something," she smiled.

"No, actually broke up with one about a month ago. Wouldn't mind another one though," he said as his hand ran across her stomach.

"I'm not the girlfriend type Ernest; if you're looking for a wholesome clean girl, those days are long gone for me," she said looking intently into his eyes. "Let's leave it at that and maybe we can just have some more sex while I'm here this weekend. After that I'll be gone again."

Ernest thought a moment over her words and mentally shrugged his shoulders, "Okay; it's a deal. I'm usually on from 9 am to 5 pm; after that I'm available."

Lucy smiled and then kissed him lightly on the lips. "If I didn't have this function this evening, I wouldn't mind having you fucking my ass with your cock as well as you did with your tongue," she said.

"When will you be back from your function?" he inquired.

"I'm not truly sure. Maybe sometime between 10 pm and midnight; depends on what is happening and what happens," Lucy said.

"Would you like me to let myself in and wait for you? Maybe give you some post stress event relief?" he smiled.

She kissed him again, smiled and then caressed his face. "I think tomorrow would be better for me and I'll be receptive of it. Now; why don't you take a shower before you go and I'll tend to my bath," Lucy said as she made to get off the bed.

Ernest rolled off the bed and offered her his hand to help her stand. "I'll see a fresh comforter is placed of this bed before you get back." He smiled and then kissed her again before entering the bathroom and the shower stall at the other end.

Lucy was soaking in her bath when he finished and walked past her to retrieve his clothes. He dressed and then stood in the doorway taking in the site of her.

"I'll make sure room service cleans the bathroom also before you return," he said and then left.

*****

The limo pulled up and came to a stop in the street next to the building that held the reception. The chauffer got out and walked to the door, opened it and extended his hand to assist in helping her to exit. He once again admired the appearance of his client before releasing her hand.

Since one of the school's colors was red, Lucy wore a sheer red dress which barely covered her braless breasts and, as almost all her dresses, came down to the top of her thighs. Nestled in between her breasts hung a huge diamond heart attached to a platinum chain; a gift from a sultan who had wanted her to be part of his harem. He had also been a prince and international student from her college. Her red lace silk thong was more like a g-string and she wore her four inch matching heels.

Lucy slowly sauntered toward the building noticing how the college boys outside was taking in the view of her body. As she reached the door, one, braver than the others, ran and opened it for her. She recognized him from the picture off the internet; he was Vince's son and star quarterback of the team.

Lucy smile and lightly stroked her fingers on the side of his face. "Thank you," she breathed smoothly. "It's nice to see manners have not been forgotten especially in such a handsome man as yourself."

Daniel felt a tightening in his groin at her touch and words. He had never met a woman so hot in his life. He smiled back at her, "You're most welcome. My name is Daniel Edwards. You're here for the reunion reception?"

She let her fingers linger a little long before withdrawing her hand. "Yes I am. I take it you are a student here?" She saw his sexual attraction and watched his eyes dilate as his breathing increased.

"Ah ... yes I am; I here on a football scholarship. My parents are already inside; maybe you know them? They're Vincent and Brenda Edwards," he said. His cock was pushing hard against his jeans and he looked briefly down at her hardened nipples before once again looking into her eyes.

Lucy showed mock surprised, "Why yes; I do remember them quite well, but I haven't kept in touch with anyone here since I left."

"I'd be happy to escort you in and introduce you. Ah ... I'm sorry I don't know your name," he was feeling a bit flustered.

Lucy once again stroked the side of Daniel's face, smiled and looked deeply into his eyes. "My name is Lucy Brown. That would be so kind of you, but I don't know how they will take my appearance here. They didn't like me very well in college you see. I wouldn't want to be the cause of conflict between you and your parents. That's a shame really."

His face grew questionable at her reply, "Shame?"

Lucy turned to him with a coy smile and then trailed her fingers down his neck and shoulder, "Yes. When you appeared, I was contemplating on how sexy you might look without clothes on, but now being their son ..." she sighed lightly. "Well, I guess I'll just have to have my fantasies about a young stud like you instead."

Daniel's heart skipped a beat and his cock was throbbing insistently upon hearing her words. She wanted him and he as hell wanted to fuck her. "I'm a legal adult and can make my own decisions without the aid of my parents. If they have a problem, then it's theirs and not mine. I definitely would like to get to know you better." He felt wound up with anticipation.

Lucy smiled seductively at the young man, "I take it then that you have your own place; not a dorm room. Someplace where we could be alone for a couple of hours at least?" she asked as her hand trailed down his chest and lightly stroked his nipple.

Daniel's breathing picked up harder and his eyes lit up, "Yes I do. I have my own apartment; no roommates."

"I think this reception is over in a couple of hours. Why don't you give me your address and we could meet there and fulfill our fantasies?" said Lucy.

Daniel smiled, "That would please me. Shall I escort you in?" and he offered her his arm and told her where her lived.

Lucy accepted his arm and walked into the building. The large woman at the reception table had been one of her tormenters, Susie Collins; her nametag indicated.

Some of the general noise quieted upon their entrance. All the men stared at Lucy trying to figure out who she was and most of the women gave the men angry glances. Lucy stood in front of Susie who had a fake smile pasted on her face, "Name?" she asked a bit loudly. It seemed the room had almost turned deathly quiet as everyone listened for the reply.

Lucy smiled dazzlingly at the sour woman and just a bit loud said, "Lucy Brown; but I'm sure you'd prefer to write 'Mousy Brown' on the nametag."

Somewhere across the room someone dropped a cup of punch and shattered glass covered the floor. Susie's mouth dropped open and she hurriedly wrote Lucy Brown on a name tag and handed it to me. "If you'll just put in on your dress ..." started Susie.

"I'll just carry it thank you. I don't plan to ruin imported silk," said Lucy as she took the card from Susie.