Lucy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucy!" a familiar masculine voice yelled from across the room and Sultan Abdul came striding over with his body guard in tow. "My love, it pleases me to see you wear my little trinket between your lovely breasts."

Ignoring my escort, he stepped in a kissed me passionately. I smiled when he released me and gave him homage. I noticed that we had become the focus of the room.

"Ah ... I am being rude Lucy. I see you have a young escort this evening, but I wished to see you once again; maybe persuade you again to be mine," he said in all sincerity.

"As always Sultan, I am honored by your request, but have obligations within my own country that require me to remain. My young escort I met outside and he honored me by bringing me in to the reception," Lucy said.

I now noticed that Brenda and Vince had come and stood behind their son, but I ignored them. Daniel tightened his grip a bit on my hand. His head turned when his father laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Son, maybe you should leave now," said Vince.

I turned at the sound of his voice and beamed a huge smile at his face. "Vince! Brenda! It's nice to see you again," I said pleasantly.

Brenda scowled at me, but I detected sexual attraction in Vince's eyes. Brenda had turned quite plump, but Vince was still very attractive and muscular as always.

I turned to Daniel and laid my hand on top of his and smiled, "Thank you for escorting me. I wish you well in the football game tomorrow," and then kissed the side of his face.

"Thank you for allowing me to Lucy," he said and to even my shock kissed me just as passionately as the Sultan had. When he broke the kiss, I smiled delightedly at him and gave his hand a gentle squeeze signifying that I would meet him in a couple of hours. He stared momentarily at his mother's stricken face and then at his father's stern face before saying, "I'll see you later." He turned and left.

I smiled innocently into both of their faces, "I take it that he is your son."

"You should know," quipped Brenda.

"Brenda dear; this is my first time here since I graduated. How should I know?" I rebuffed her comment.

Vince put a firm hand on Brenda's shoulder, "She's right Bren."

"I think you have raised him well. He was well mannered enough to open the door for me and then offered to escort me inside. I found nothing wrong with his offer and kind gesture. The kiss though ....," and I smiled, "was perfectly passionate."

"You leave my son alone," said Brenda angrily.

Vince once again tightened his grip on Brenda's shoulder while she shot dangers from her eyes.

"What did he mean when he said he'd see you later?" asked Vince.

"Oh that; well I made a date with him for sex; that's all," I said sweetly.

The Sultan started laughing at my side. "Oh Lucy; you're such a delight and what a lucky young man."

"I don't want you to go," said Vince still trying to look stern, but now with arousal of his own.

"I don't think so. You see ..." and I pointedly stared at them, "I don't just not show up for a date and stand up anyone."

Brenda had the decency to blush, but Vince was puzzled, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh Vince; I'm talking about my date with you. You remember? You asked me to go to the pub, but never picked me up. I know how it feels to be stood up and I've never disappointed my dates by doing it to them," I said.

An anger and sadness showed in his eyes. "I came to pick you up, but Brenda met me and told me you didn't want to see me. She offered to go with me instead."

All eyes were on Brenda. Tears started forming in her eyes and she ran out of the room; probably to the ladies room.

Vince turned to me, "I'm really sorry Lucy. I really didn't know." He turned and started to go, but I placed my hand on his arm.

"Would you wait; I think we should talk," I said and then turned to the Sultan. "My dear Abdul, would you please forgive me as I think Vince and I should talk privately on this matter?"

"Yes; it seems you have much to discuss. It was wonderful seeing you again lovely creature," and he kissed me again before leaving.

"Why don't we step outside in the cool evening, walk and talk," I asked Vince.

He offered me his arm in much the same manner as his son had and we walked from the building. We walked a bit away from the building and sat quietly on the cement bench that was located in the shadowed area. His face still looked stricken and sad.

His voice, when it finally came, was laced with sadness as well, "I never knew. I liked you so much and it hurt that you didn't want me. The manipulative little bitch!'

"I'm sorry Vince; if it helps any she was just as mean to me the next day." I related to him the incident in the cafeteria which brought about my humiliation and suffering during my final years at the college.

When I finished with my story, Vince sat in silence for a while. "I don't know what to say," said Vince. "She's hurt us both."

Vince finally turned to me, then gathered me in his arms and kissed me passionately. "I wanted to do that all through our study together and then finally got up the nerve to ask you out. I'm sorry; I should have asked, but I just had to know what it was like to kiss you. Tell me; are you really going to have sex with my son?"

I sighed, "Yes Vince; I promised him. I will not hurt him as I was hurt and I told him it would only be for a couple of hours."

"He's only nineteen," said Vince. He looked at me and I saw the longing in his eyes.

"You prefer it was you instead of him?" I asked.

"Yes Lucy; I do," Vince said.

I tilted my head a little and studied him, "I take it that your marriage to Brenda isn't going well; am I wrong?"

"I've had lots of affairs; each just as unfulfilling as my marriage," he stated hollowly.

"Vince," I started, "I'm an escort. I don't think you want to marry someone like me. Yes; I'm wealthy and could retire, but they'd be somebody just like the Sultan who would know who and what I am."

I gave a hollow laugh myself, "I guess you could say that Brenda drove me to it by making fun of the way I looked and how poor I was, but that was only part of it. I walked into it with my eyes wide open."

"I still want to spend the night with you Lucy. Would you do that; take me instead of my son?" Vince asked and he put his arms around me.

"How would you profess I cancel my date without hurting him Vince and how can you spend the night with me when Bren is with you?" I asked.

Vince didn't answer; he whipped out his cell phone and made a call. He called Daniel's football coach and told him his son was planning on having all night sex and he was wondering how that was going to affect the team's chances of winning the game. He smiled afterwards, closed his phone and smiled at me. "The coach is personally going to his apartment to yell at him. There's no way you're going to get past him."

I laughed and then so did Vince. "Where are you staying Lucy?" he asked.

"I'm at the West Imperial," I replied.

"So are we. What room are you in?" he asked.

"Penthouse," I replied.

"Do you need a lift?" Vince asked.

"No. I've got a limo waiting; all I have to do is beep him."

"That's even better. You beep him and I'll have someone take Bren the keys to the rental. I'll meet you at the limo; that is, if it's okay with you?"

I laughed, "I'm just following your plan. It'll take him a couple of minutes to arrive in that street over there," and I pointed at where I had been dropped off earlier.

"I'll be right back then," said Vince. He stood and returned to the building.

I pulled out my beeper and signaled the driver I was ready. I got up and slowly walked to the street. In a few minutes the limo pulled up, the chauffer got out and opened the door for me. I heard my name and Vince came swiftly to join me and we both got in.

"Where to?" asked the chauffer.

"The hotel please," I said and then engaged the privacy window. "We'll be there in a few minutes."

Vince smiled and leaned over to kiss me deeply and passionately. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "You're still so very beautiful Lucy, but I only wished you hadn't changed you looks. I liked you just the way you were."

**** To Be Continued