Lucy Ch. 02 (Corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy took off her heels, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. His cock became fully hard, gazing at her in the nylons and garter. Vince removed his clothing while he watched her undress slowly in front of him. She crawled into the bed and he joined her, his cock hard and wanting, pointing out straight towards her. When he lay next to her, he drew her into his body tightly, while his hand explored it and his mouth once again delighting in her kiss. He broke the kiss, once again gazing into her blue eyes and holding her less tightly, more tenderly.

Vince kissed her ear and nuzzled Lucy's earlobe, sending shivers through her body. He was keeping her firmly pressed against his chest and she enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock pressed between their bodies, its heat making her pussy even wetter and more throbbing. He kissed and lightly bit down her neck, producing light moans of pleasure from her lips. He rolled her on her back and bent down to kiss her deeply once again. She interlaced her fingers in his hair and then trailed them down, rubbing his shoulders and back.

He eased a bit down the bed, now resting his hard cock against her thigh. Vince kissed, tasted and sucked her breasts until her nipples were rock hard and their throbbing matched those of her pussy and clit. Her moans grew louder and her breathing was becoming rapid; he knew she was close to an orgasm.

Vince gently spread her legs, rolled between them and raised her ass. His face dove into her pussy, his tongue seeking out and finding her hot hole. Lucy screamed and arched in pleasure as his tongue fucked in and out of her, wanting the nectar that her orgasm would produce. He replaced his tongue with his fingers, driving them deep and stimulating her g spot; she humped hard onto his fingers hard. Vince's mouth concentrated on her clit. He sucked it into his mouth and nibbled it gently with his teeth. She arched her back as her orgasm shattered her body.

Vince withdrew his fingers and started to lick up her sweet juice. He quickly positioned his cock at her entrance and plunged in fully; she automatically encircled him with her legs. Her moans and screams were becoming consistent as her second orgasm was building with each plunge of his cock into her hot wet folds. He then held her tightly to his body while he fucked her faster, his cock pounding her swollen pussy.

Lucy's orgasm hit and her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around his cock, squeezing and milking it constantly. Vince's cock became harder and he was lost in the sensations. He increased his speed and pounded faster and faster, harder and harder, feeling his balls tighten and then his cum release into her depths with such incredible force. He stilled, lying on top of her, his head in the crook of her neck and their breathing ragged and quick. He raised his head and looked at her face, a face that showed contentment and a smile, lost in post-orgasmic bliss. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at him before bringing her lips to his for a deep, soft, sensual kiss.

Vince eased himself beside Lucy and cradled her next to his body, feeling relaxed, satisfied like he had never felt before. No words were spoken while they rested, neither wishing to break the feeling and mood that completely absorbed them at the moment.

After a while, Vince felt he had to say what was on his mind. "Lucy, if I asked you to quit, would you?"

Lucy sighed and lifted up on her elbow to look into his eyes, "We had this conversation in the limo, Vince. They'd always be someone who knows what profession I have been in. I could retire now and live quite comfortably on my investments."

"Wouldn't you want to retire at sometime," he asked imploringly.

Lucy shifted her gaze from his eyes to where her hand rested on his chest. "Yes," she said, admitting that she didn't want to do this forever and rested her head on his chest.

"Lucy," said Vince, "Please stop." He held her a bit tighter. "I'd really like us to live together and learn about each other. I don't think I can share you with other men."

Lucy thought over his words before she spoke again, "Can you at least share me with Daniel? Someday he'll find someone to love. I'm sure of that."

Vince considered, "I believe the Edwards' men just might be able to satisfy you. What do you say; will you stop?"

"I can't give you an answer right now, if that is what you looking for, Vince. Give me some time to think about it. I think that's only fair," said Lucy.

Lucy lay cuddled against Vince for a while longer, his fingers tracing up and down her arm and back. "I don't know about you," she began, "but I'm hungry."

"I could use a meal too," he smiled and gave a little laugh.

She rose up again on an elbow and looked down in his face, smiling. "There should be a robe on the bathroom door in the guest room; that should be sufficient for inside here, but first, why don't we clean up. I'll use the shower here and you can use the one in your room. If we shower together, then we'll end up right back in bed and I really need something to eat."

Vince smiled, "I get the hint." They both laughed and got off the bed. He walked out and she entered the bathroom to take a quick shower. They met back in the living room area, Vince sitting down and continuing to drink his scotch. She got the menu and they placed their order. As soon as she hung up the phone, there was a loud and consistent knocking on the door. Vince looked at her and she motioned for him to stay on the couch. She went to the door and looked out the peephole. 'Damn' she thought, it was Brenda.

Lucy came back to the living room and shook her head to Vince, "Stay put, I'll handle this." She crossed over to the phone and asked for Matthews.

"Ernest, this is Lucy. I have an irate woman at my door I wish removed. I don't have a bodyguard, but if I have to hire one while I stay here then I believe the hotel should have to pay for it," she said.

"No need for that Lucy, it won't be necessary. I'll have her removed immediately. It's just a guess, but is she the wife of your guest?"

"Yes, it is," said Lucy.

"Then maybe we'll ask her to arrange accommodations at another hotel and I'll alert our security to prevent her from re-entering the premises," Ernest said.

"Just a moment Ernest, let me consult with my friend," said Lucy and she covered the phone with her hand. She informed Vince what was about to happen and he laughed.

"Do it, Lucy; serves her right!" he said.

Lucy smiled, "You know Vince ... Well, I was wondering if you would mind if Ernest joined us this evening. He was really nice about it all, but I could see how disappointed he was. Would you mind? It's your choice," said Lucy.

Vince smiled and laughed, "I'm going to love being around you, Lucy! Sure, it's fine with me. You've made me feel great, in fact, the best I've felt in years!"

Lucy gave a light laugh, "Ernest, he would love for her to be removed and also, if you'd like, you may join us this evening also."

Ernest had sported a hard on ever since their lobby conversation. "I'll see to it right away."

"And Ernest, we just ordered some room service. Why don't you place an order and join us for a meal first," said Lucy.

"I'll see to security first and then come up. Thank you, Lucy," he said and put his hand down on the cradle to hang up the phone.

Ernest lifted his hand back up and called their security office, informing them of the situation and ordering a permanent guard to be on duty by the elevator of the penthouse. He then called the chef and informed him that he would be joining the clients for dinner in the penthouse and gave his order. He cleared his desk and left for the elevator. Mrs. Edwards was being escorted in tears, with a suitcase in her hand, to her rental car outside. 'Damn', thought Ernest, 'you only see this stuff in movies. Now, if I can only make it through dinner.'

Lucy came over to the couch, sat down and picked up her drink, lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about," inquired Vince.

She smiled and gazed at him, "I'm thinking that I'd better take Ernest into the bedroom when he gets here. He's been aroused since our return. Would it bother you if I did while you wait for room service? In fact, I'm thinking that maybe tomorrow with Daniel, I should have sex with him alone, too, and then have you join us."

Vince smiled and he could feel the sexual pull she had on him. "That'll be fine, Lucy. I know how he feels," he said.

A little while later, there was a knock at the door again. Lucy set down her drink and went to look out the peephole. She smiled when she saw it was Ernest and opened the door.

Lucy gave Ernest a dazzling smile, "Hi, Ernest. Please come in." He stepped into the entry and Lucy gave him a kiss, seeing the lust in his eyes. "Come and let me introduce you," she said and walked down the short hall.

Vince set his drink down, stood and waited for them to enter the room. Lucy and Ernest entered and she brought him over to Vince.

"Ernest, this is my friend Vincent Edwards. Vince, this is Ernest Matthews, the manager of the hotel." Each man smiled and shook hands. Ernest didn't know what to say afterwards.

"Vince, thank you for waiting for the room service," said Lucy. "We'll be back in a little while." She slipped her hand into Ernest's.

Ernest looked first at Vince and then smiled at Lucy, somewhat relieved. He let her lead him into the bedroom. She took off her robe, crawled into bed and waited for him.

Ernest quickly shut the door and undressed to join her on the bed. "I've never met anyone like you before. You're so open about sex. Are you sure your friend doesn't mind?"

"I'm sure; I've already discussed it with him," Lucy said as she was stroking his hard hot cock. "I hope you don't mind, Ernest, but I'd rather have you in my ass after dinner while Vince takes my pussy at the same time. Right now, I'm so hot that I really want to feel this wonderful cock of yours in my pussy again."

Ernest reached down to her pussy and slid his fingers between her pussy lips; she was indeed hot and slick. He rubbed his knuckle against her clit and she arched her back and moaned. He rolled between her legs and kissed her deeply, lifted up, rubbing his pre-cum soaked cock head up and down her slit and then shoved it in deeply, again loving how she could take all of him in. "Oh yeah," he sighed as she wrapped her legs around his back. "God, Lucy, you feel so wonderful."

When Ernest shoved his hard wide cock into her, Lucy arched and wrapped her legs around him. She loved how he filled her completely and her pussy was throbbing with desire. "Fuck me fast and hard again, Ernest, I'm so close," she said lustily.

Ernest slid his arms under hers and held her tightly by the back of her shoulders, anchoring her down, as he started to piston hard and fast into her pussy. She was breathing fast, moaning and writhing under him, meeting him thrust for thrust. He closed his eyes, feeling the tightness of her pussy, as her vaginal walls kept clinching and unclenching, milking his cock.

He was so close now and all he wanted to do was cum deep into this pussy, this pussy that could take all of him deeply into it. Then he felt her shudder into her orgasm, felt her hot juices coating his cock and he increased his tempo even more. When her vaginal walls clutched down hard, enveloping his cock into its velvet sheath, he thrust one final time as deep and hard as he could and began pouring his hot cum into her. She held on tightly, relishing in the feel of being so completely full.

Ernest lay on top of her, breathing hard, and started kissing her neck. "You're definitely the best fuck I've ever had, Lucy."

Lucy smiled and stroked her fingers through his hair while waiting for their bodies to calm. Ernest finally withdrew, stretched out beside her, and started to stroke one of her nipples, watching it respond. She laid her hand gently on his, "We'd better take a quick shower and join Vince for dinner."

Ernest nodded his head in agreement. They got up and went into the bathroom and quickly showered. He redressed while she donned her robe again. They left the room and entered the living room.

Vince was still sitting on the couch with his drink. Lucy picked up her drink, sat in a chair facing the couch and Ernest crossed to the bar to make his own. He joined Vince on the couch, took a swallow of his drink, feeling more relaxed, while they waited for room service to arrive.

Vince smiled at Lucy and took another swallow of his drink; he didn't know how to begin a conversation.

Lucy laughed, which drew their attention to her. "This is pretty sad you know. I think we can at least have a conversation." Both men laughed and nodded in agreement.

"So Vince, it's been twenty years now; what line of work are you in?"

"I'm in management and run a microchip producing section at a corporation," he said. Then the conversation took off as both men began discussing different topics.

At another knock on the door, Lucy got up, went to check and looked out. Room service had finally arrived. She opened the door; he brought the food in and set the dining room table. Ernest had taken the liberty of ordering a wine for the meal which he opened and poured for them. They continued their conversation while they ate, enjoying the food as well as each other's company.

Afterwards, they crossed back into the living room and sat as they did before, with Lucy in the chair facing the two men on the couch.

"I'm having a guard placed by the elevator in the hall in case your wife slips in before we can stop her," said Ernest.

"Thanks for letting me know," said Lucy. "We're expecting Vince's son tomorrow after his game. I'll let the guard know so he will let him come to the door."

"I gave my lawyer a call while you two were busy and informed him of the situation. The papers will be filed on Monday," said Vince.

"Do you need to stay then for legalities? I don't even know where you live, Vince. Is it close?" asked Lucy.

"My ex-residence is about a couple of states away, so I can stay here," said Vince. "I don't plan to go back there for anything. About a week and everything will be completed. They can ship it to me later; I've already discussed that with the lawyer as well."

Lucy smiled and stood up, but signaled the men to remain seated. "Excuse me, but I need to make a phone call." She crossed to the phone and made a call while watching the curious faces of the men.

"Hi, Marsha, it's Lucy," and she smiled while listening. "Hold on Marsha, cancel all bookings. You heard me right," and she smiled at Vince. "I'm retiring. Oh, come now, Marsha, just call Laura. No, I'll come back long enough to settle everything and list the house to sell. No, I don't know where I'll be moving to yet, but it'll be just fine."

Vince crossed quickly upon hearing her words and smiled at Lucy. He took the phone from her, hung it up and kissed her deeply. "Thank you, Lucy. I promise you, you won't regret your decision. We've always belonged together." He held her tightly and undid the sash of her robe. His hands slipped the robe from her body and he bent down to suck her nipple into his mouth. She arched her back, closed her eyes and held his head tightly.

Lucy opened her eyes and looked across at Ernest. "Why don't we all go into the bedroom, but Ernest, I'm afraid that this will be it. I'm sorry, but I'm now with Vince."

Ernest smiled, "I somewhat figured as much. If you don't mind Lucy, I'm just going to leave you two. I've never done a double before and I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with it now."

Lucy left Vince's arms and crossed over to Ernest giving him a light kiss. "You're wonderful, Ernest, and I do wish you the best of luck. Would you mind booking me for an additional week and make arrangements for the limo as well?"

Ernest smiled as he was holding her warm naked body close to his, "I think I can manage that. You have brought more excitement into my life than I can remember. Thank you, Lucy," he said, giving her a quick kiss and heading for the door. "Vince, you're a very lucky man," he said before leaving.

Lucy crossed back to Vince and smiled. He once again drew her tightly to his body to kiss her deeply, feeling euphoria unlike he had ever felt. 'Yes, I feel like I'm lucky also'. He scooped Lucy up into his arms and kissed her while carrying her back to the bedroom, laying her on the bed and removing his robe.

Lucy eased over and Vince lay next to her and once again drew her to his body. He kissed her deeply, letting his tongue swirl passionately with hers. His hand caressed her breast and then his finger and thumb pinched and pulled her nipple. She moaned into his mouth and her breathing quickened.

Vince's hand left her breast and slid around her back, pressing her against him again. He kissed, licked and nibbled down both sides of her neck, wanting to taste every inch of her body. He bit down hard at the nape of her neck, leaving a mark and then slowly and tenderly licked and kissed it. She pressed harder into him and moaned. 'She's mine' he thought, 'and Daniel's'.

Lucy enjoyed the intimacy and passion of Vince's kisses. When he got down to her collar bone once again, she asked, "Vince, have you ever taken anyone up the ass?"

He drew away and watched as his fingers toyed with her nipple, "No, I've wanted to, but none of the women I've been with did it."

Lucy smiled, "Then I think it's about time you experienced it. I'll be right back," and she crawled off the bed, crossed to the dresser and came back with a tube in her hand. She opened it and applied the lube over his hard throbbing cock, causing him to moan and thrust. She got on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to Vince. "Please, Vince, I need you."

Vince quickly mounted up behind Lucy and slowly inserted the head of his cock into her ass. Her muscles quickly enveloped the head of his cock and he shut his eyes, feeling how tight and hot it was. He placed his hands on her hips and began to slowly insert his shaft until he was completely buried inside of her. It was quite a different feeling from being inside a pussy, and it excited him even more when she moaned. He started to slowly stroke in and out, feeling her anal muscles grip his shaft.

Lucy reached underneath and started to massage her clit. Her body was so close to peaking. She started to moan loudly and hump back onto Vince's cock. He moaned and started to pump faster and harder into her. "Yes!" she cried out and then she trembled into her orgasm, her anal muscles clenching even tighter. Vince started pounding harder, his balls tightening against his body and one final lunge started him unloading his cum into the depths of her ass. She eased down on the bed taking Vince with her.

They laid there for awhile with Vince's softening cock in her ass and the warmth of his strong body pressed on her back. She felt content and safe. "Vince," she whispered.

"Hmm ... yes," he whispered back.

"You're a natural," she smiled. She heard and felt him chuckle.

"I think you're going to be teaching me a lot of wonderful things, Lucy, and I'm going to love every minute of it." He kissed her along her shoulder.

Lucy smiled at his words. "Why don't we take a bath together before we go to bed?"

"You mean I've got to get up? I sort of like it like this," he smiled, but then rolled his weight off of her, drew her to him and kissed her deeply once again. When he stood up and reached out his hand, she placed hers into his and walked into the bathroom.

Lucy started the water running in the double wide tub and added a little of the hotel's bubble bath. Vince started kissing her again while it filled; he felt like a newlywed and couldn't get enough of being with her. She had him get in first and then sat between his legs so she could lean back against him. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing and nibbling her neck while his fingers played with her nipples. His cock responded by getting hard again. It felt amazing; he'd never cum so much before.