Lucy Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gets an unexpected present from her parents.
1.3k words
4.27
102.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers

After the whole Tina episode Lucy felt herself starting to feel kind of lonely and she especially missed Tina's 'magic touch'- when she did it herself, she didn't come half as hard. She'd stay up later each night which meant that some nights- mostly the one's after her father had come home (he worked away for three days of the week) she heard her parents having sex, and this was more than enough inspiration for Lucy to rub herself sore as she came along with them. After a few weeks of this, the novelty wore off for her and she wanted to actually see them doing it, so she'd creep over to her parents room and poke her head around the door, thanking the lord that they didn't do it under the covers as she saw her father's bulging cock pumping in and out of her mother's steaming pussy. One night her mum saw her but was at the point of no return and came harder than she'd done in ages- and while this happened her father let out a long hard moan of 'Oh Mary' as his wife's muscles pumped him dry and Lucy disappeared to the bathroom to finish herself off. The knowledge that her daughter had been watching her and her husband have sex actually made her more horny than appalled.

A few nights later Lucy was sat up in bed reading when she heard the tell tale moans coming from her parents room, this time she watched as her father took her mother in what she knew to be 'doggy style' with her mother's breasts swinging in motion with her husbands pumps. As Lucy watched this she slid her hand down to her soaked knickers and started to get herself off, doing what was the best come for her as she came in time with her parents. Almost as soon as she had finished her mother called her,

"Lucy darling, is that you?" she asked innocently and Lucy, terrified on being caught had no other option but to admit it,

"Yeah mum, it is, I was just coming, I just came in to ask if I could share your bed- I had a bit of a bad dream." She said through the door.

"Well come in at least dear." Her mum had said and Lucy poked her head around the door where she saw her father, looking rather flushed in the face and apparently sleeping on his front, while her mother had pulled a nightdress on.

"If you want, you're free to join me over here, but remember to be quiet- you don't want to wake your father." She said and Lucy nodded. She slid in next to her mum and was hornier than before, when she just thought that she was now on the bed where, just a few seconds ago, her parents had been having hot, passionate sex, she rubbed herself a little but found her clit too sensitive and so just tried to go back to sleep. She woke up the next day to murmured whisperings and movement next to her.

"No Mary, not while Lucy's in the bed."

"Shh, she won't know a thing, she's out like a light sweet pea."

"Oh alright then, but only because I'm leaving today."

"Good." She heard her mum say and within a couple of seconds she could feel the bed moving in a rhythm. It got faster and faster as Lucy quietly brought a hand down to her dripping pussy. She started to massage her clit in motion with the movement of the bed and as it got faster and faster so did she until she finally came in one long glorious orgasm, soaking the sheets but she didn't care as she heard her parents finally cumming in a not so quiet manner. As they got up and dressed she pretended to be asleep and it wasn't until they'd both left the room that she got up to have a shower.

This sort of thing happened a couple more times, the last one with her parents realising what she was doing while they fucked. They talked to each other and agreed, she'd been a wonderful daughter over these years and they might as well give her something back, so why not fuck a lot more openly- John had gone off to college and she was soon to follow, plus Mary confessed that it turned her on to be watched. The next night they were watching TV in their normal places, Mary curled up to Tony and Lucy on the other couch. But this night Tony had put his hand down his wife's top and was obviously massaging her breasts while she was massaging him in his jean covered crotch with her elbow- something Lucy realised as she sneaked glances at her parents. Soon into the late night film she heard her mum start to moan as her dad was obviously hand fucking her and hard. Her mum quietly came and Lucy watched as her dad licked his soaking fingers one by one. Lucy had automatically started to rub herself but decided it would be better not to infront of her parents. As soon as the adverts came on she went to the loo and got herself a glass of milk, when she came back she found her mum kneeling down on the floor in front of her husband as she was bobbing her head up and down his bulging shaft. Lucy couldn't let this go unnoticed and let out a little cough. Her dad looked up at her and decided it best to explain their plan.

"Ok Lucy, we've decided as you've been such a good daughter to us over the years, we'd give you something back- and that is a live sex show, so your mother and I will openly fuck in front of you amongst, oh, ah, other things and you can feel free to get yourself off to it, unless you're uncomfortable about that?"

"No- not really."

"Good then, oh G-d Mary that's good." He said and Lucy put down her glass of milk and stripped quickly, flinging her clothes down in a pile at her feet. She put her legs up on the table in front of her and lay back a little as she watched her mother's mouth intake the whole of her father's throbbing penis. She started mimicking the strokes and after about five minutes was really getting into it when her mother lifted her head off and pulled her trousers and knickers off. She straddled her husband and slowly teased his dick up and across her clit before plunging down on it. This really picked up the pace after a few minutes as her mother was almost violently riding her father, she could see his dick go in and out of her with every stroke.

"Oh G-d Tony yes, you're cock is filling me so much I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEES!" Mary said as she ground her clit into her husband's hand. Once she stopped riding him, he pulled out of her and pushed her off him. He then positioned her so that she was bent over the sofa and Lucy could see all that they were doing and their facial expressions. He parted his wife's legs and positioned himself just over her pussy before shoving his whole length into her. He pulled out and did the same thing again. As he continued he got faster and faster and his wife had started to talk dirty again,"

"Oh G-d Tony, that feels so good, oh G-d, fuck me harder, harder, harder, oh yes, fuck me like the slut I am, like a horse, ride me like I'm a fucking horse, Oh G-d yes harder, harder, harder, Oh G-d Tonyyyyyyyyyyy." She screamed as she came and Tony, who had been grunting louder with every thrust emptied his balls into his wife's willing pussy. It was then that Lucy had the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, squirting her juices all over the sofa. A few minutes later they were all sat around in post-coital bliss,

"So did you enjoy that Lucy?"

"Oh mum, it was great- I really like your idea." She said and smiled.

sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers