Lucy Ch. 06-10

Story Info
Lucy creates Leila then sex in the bath and the moonlight.
27.2k words
4.79
15.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 6

Leila

By the time Lucy came down I had heated some snacks in the microwave and had coffee brewing. Even with still slightly damp hair and one of my bath-robes wrapped around her she looked adorable, but also so very, very young.

'You'll have to excuse the way I look Jack. I couldn't find a hair dryer and couldn't be bothered putting any make-up on.'

'You look absolutely scrumptious Lucy. But I'll get the hair dryer out for you for the morning. Now, more wine, or coffee?'

'Just coffee thank you. Something smells good.'

'Just a few snacks, I didn't think you would want anything heavy.'

'No something light will be great. Anything I can do?'

'Just sit down, this'll only be a couple of minutes.' I said, turning to switch off the coffee.

'I took that thing into the bath-room, you know, the thing you used, I gave it a wash. It was pretty sticky. I didn't realise just how big it was.' she added quickly.

When I turned around again she was looking down, fiddling with something on the bench and I could see that her cheeks had become a little flushed.

'Had you not seen one before?'

'No, no I hadn't. Though I've heard about them of course. How much of it did I have inside me?' She asked.

'About half.'

'Oh thank God!' she said with a sigh of relief and finally looked up. 'I couldn't believe I'd had it all. I have a vibrator at home, but that's tiny by comparison.'

'Well that's something we'll have to try another day, but did you like the feelings it gave you?' I asked as I carried the coffee over to the breakfast bar.

'Oh yes Jack.' she replied more confidently. 'Though I was a bit scared for a moment.' she admitted. 'I was loving the feel of having you in my mouth, so I was taken by surprise by the feel of that thing. But once I'd got over that it was amazing!' She paused for a moment or two then added. 'But even more importantly was the way you started. I've never, ever been made love to like that. You were just wonderful.' she added, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tight.

'Good, I wanted to make our first real evening together something special Lucy. But now, sit down and eat before the food gets cold.' I said, extricating myself from her arms.

We had been munching in silence for a few minutes before she asked. 'Do you mind talking about what we do together?'

'No, of course not Lucy. Why?'

'Oh I just wondered if it embarrassed you. It used to embarrass my boy-friend.'

'Well it certainly doesn't embarrass me. In fact quite the opposite, I like hearing about your thoughts and feelings.'

'Oh that's good. I like sharing them, it's nice remembering the feelings I've had. And of course I want to know what you felt too.'

She continued eating for a while then said. 'The second time was lovely too, being able to feel you growing inside me was so exciting.'

'That was amazing for me too Lucy, and then the way you made me climax without my moving was even more so. It felt as though you were literally squeezing the stuff out of me, it was an incredible feeling, and I can't tell you just how good it was.'

'Oh good, I'm glad it worked for you. Now I know it makes a difference I'll do it again.'

'How did you do it?'

'It's a bit clinical Jack. A few years ago I had some little problems, you know, with the waterworks. Apparently I'd got an infection from somewhere and the doctor thought some muscle strengthening exercises would help me ward off a similar outbreak in future. They're called pelvic floor exercises, lots of women are supposed to do them, but apparently most can't be bothered.

When he explained what to do he said another benefit was that if I did them when I was having sex my boy-friend would think it was Christmas. But although at first I tried doing it, he never seemed to notice, so I gave up. I tried it with you the other evening, but I think we were both too excited to notice anything.

Anyway, if you like it, I'll do it again.'

'It's fantastic Lucy, your boy-friend must have been a cold fish, I'll certainly look forward to a repeat performance.'

She promised I could do that, but in return wanted to know why I had the dildo in the first place, so I explained about what Mary and I had done and why I had bought it.

'But we never used it.' I assured her. 'It came straight out of an unopened box. My wife took one look at the picture on the cover and wouldn't have anything to do with it. That's why I kept it out of your sight.'

'Where was it?'

'Under the bed, in some lubricant.'

'You do think ahead don't you.'

'Sometimes Lucy. I actually remembered the dildo when I was driving home the other evening, when you said you wished I had two penises. I wasn't even sure I had kept it, but I found it in a box of stuff in the garage.'

'I don't know why, but the word dildo sounds ugly to me, I'm not comfortable saying it, but I can't keep referring to it as 'thing' either.'

'When you do it always reminds me of an old TV show I sometimes used to watch, years ago. If you're not comfortable about 'dildo' we'll have to give it a name. Maybe something like, Fred.'

'Fred sounds good.' she replied with a low giggle. 'Sounds like someone burly, maybe a bricklayer, something like that. Fred's a rather basic sort of bloke, likes a beer with his mates, he's big, got lots of muscles.'

'And all the staying power you could ever want.' I added with a grin.

'More than I could ever handle.'

'I'm not sure about that. You seem almost insatiable to me.'

'That's your fault, I was never like this before. I just seem to feel sexy all the time when I'm with you.'

'That's nice to hear. Though a bit daunting, for an old man.' I added with a grin.

'Cut out the old man bit, you don't need any sympathy, you're still a stud, and you know it.'

'Well if I am, that's the effect you have on me.'

'So it seems we're good for each other.'

'I think we'll need a word a bit stronger than 'good' Lucy, but let's change the subject before we start using hyperbole. There's a concert on next Saturday evening, Brahms piano concerto, would you like to go? If you would I'm sure I can still get tickets.'

'Oh I'd love to, that's amazing music.'

'Great, then we can come back here, and have Sunday together.'

A frown creased her forehead and I could see she was thinking hard before answering.

'Jack I'd really love that, but.'

'But what?' I asked during the lengthy pause.

'My studies, don't forget I'm at university, I want to do well and I have to work.'

The solution was so obvious I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it before.

'Finish what you're eating and then I'll show you a part of the house you haven't seen yet. Then we'll talk about next week-end.'

'That's not fair.' she said, taking a last mouthful before pushing herself back from the table. 'I'm finished for now, so what is it, a torture chamber?'

I laughed and answered. 'Not quite, but I guess some less enthusiastic students might think it is. Come on.' I added, taking her hand.

When Mary and I had the house redesigned we had insisted on each having a room for our work and hobbies. Hers was water-colour painting and sewing, mine my commercial work and my collection of Art books. My study had walls covered from floor to ceiling with full book-cases and an office area, complete with computer equipment and Internet access.

Lucy followed me down the corridor that led from the other end of kitchen but when I opened my study door and turned on the light she stopped dead in her tracks and gasped.

'Wow! A real study. You really do have everything don't you.'

'No Lucy, just things. But, you have computer equipment, scanner, colour printer, a high speed Web link, so you can contact the university library when you need to. And on these shelves I think you'll find a few books that even the university hasn't got. So you can study here whenever you want to. Oh and the music system in the lounge is connected to every room in the house, so just let me know if you want something nice playing in the back-ground.'

'You certainly know how to tempt a girl. But what about interruptions?'

'I'll make a deal with you Lucy. You stay over next Saturday night and I promise not to come near the study on Sunday. You just stay here until you have finished your work.'

'What if I feel the need of company though?' she asked with that mischievous grin.

'I'll come running, there's an intercom to the rest of the house.'

'With drinks and nibbles?'

I made her laugh when I gave her an equally wicked smile and immediately answered. 'I'll be more than happy to nibble whatever part of you feels the need Lucy.'

'OK, we'll give it a try. I have to work at the store Saturday morning, then a bit of shopping, wash my hair, etc. Then the concert Saturday evening, bed and sex afterwards, then work Sunday. Sounds like a busy week-end.'

'Busy and enjoyable I hope. Now in spite of what you said, we never did get to finish our coffee. You stay here and browse around a bit, I'll go and get what's left, then we can finish it in here.'

I left her to look around and as I decided to make some fresh coffee was gone for longer than I originally intended. When I returned with a tray Lucy was in the far corner of the study, and I immediately knew what she had found.

My interest in Art included erotic art and over the years I had put together a reasonably good collection of books dealing with the subject. Some were in fact by then collectors' items, and the book Lucy was looking at was probably the key one of those.

She was so engrossed she didn't hear me enter and so when I put the tray down on a nearby table I startled her, making her snap the book shut and look up with a positively guilty expression on her face.

'Fascinating isn't it. That's one of the books you won't find in the university library.'

'It's amazing. And you have so many like it.'

'Well there really aren't any others quite like that one, but yes, erotic art has always interested me.'

'What exactly is this one, I'd only just opened it.'

'It's very rare, and now worth quite a lot of money. As you probably noticed, it's erotic art by major artists of the last couple of hundred years. Heaven knows how the publishers got hold of the material, virtually none of it has ever been shown publicly. Some of the work was for the artist's own pleasure, but a lot of it was commissioned by very wealthy collectors.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the publishers resorted to a bit of gentle black-mail to borrow the works for photography. It was published in the East, I imagine that was to avoid the risk of a run-in with the Western legal system.

But let's sit over here.' I said, carrying the tray across the room to a small lounge and coffee table. 'Bring the book, then you can flip through it while we have the rest of this, I've made fresh coffee.'

As she began to turn the pages I explained that the work was arranged in sequence by artists and their birth dates, beginning in the latter part of the eighteenth century and running through to the middle of the 1980s. The early works still harked back to the classical themes of Gods' and Goddesses' interactions with we mere mortals. But instead of standing around with hands, wisps of cloth or other bits and pieces hiding their genitals, in these works they were all on display, and in most, as the figures got right down to business, in action.

Lucy couldn't suppress a giggle or humorous comment at some of the more ridiculous situations the artists had come up with, many of them presumably at the specific request of the person commissioning the work. Apart from the predictable orgies, mostly held either amidst ruined churches or in classically idyllic rural settings, in which almost every conceivable position was pictured, there were what I called the animal acts. Males and females either fucking, or being fucked by, and in some cases both at the same time, every animal and beast known to man.

But even amongst those there were the occasional gems, as the accompanying notes said - 'Many patrons wanted themselves portrayed, sometimes partially hidden amongst the frenzied activity of an orgy, sometimes disguised as another character. But a few, very few, wanted an actual portrait of themselves in action, usually with a favourite mistress, sometimes with some beautiful looking boy.'

Unfortunately the style of the time meant that the patron still had to be shown to his very best advantage and without blemish, so the positions were still very formal. But even though they had that stiff, posed look about them they had a far more erotic appeal than many of the other, almost cartoonish pictures.

By the time Lucy had progressed through to the modern era we had both finished our coffee and as the book was such a big one I gave her more room by moving the tray over to the desk.

The works became far more realistic in the 1900s and as she turned the pages more slowly her humorous comments became fewer. Homosexuality became a more prevalent theme than in the earlier pictures, as did sado-masochistic practices. Although neither were my cup of tea, I couldn't deny that some of the pictures were still definitely sexually stimulating.

When she reached the more recently produced pictures Lucy took more time looking at most of them, but when she paused for even longer at one particular page I could tell she was being strongly affected by it.

It was obviously someone's particular fantasy, the four figures were all suspended in mid-air, a girl, and three men. The girl was a gorgeous red-head, her naked, voluptuous body held in place by several straps that continued on to various points beyond the frame of the picture. The three men were in fact three images of the one man, presumably the unnamed sponsor. He was of course built like a horse, and was fucking the girl three ways at once, in her mouth, her pussy and up her arse.

'That gets to you, doesn't it?' I said quietly.

She looked up, a blush slowly colouring her cheeks. 'Yes it does.'

'Two I can manage, three is somewhat more difficult.' I said with a smile.

Her face lightened and she smiled back, leaned over and gave me a kiss. 'You don't have to satisfy my every fantasy you know. Leave me a few. But obviously this is my favourite, so far.'

'The bondage aspect of it doesn't turn you off?'

'Not in this sort of picture, no.'

'And in real life?'

She paused thoughtfully for some time before replying, and when she did there was a note of nervous hesitation in her voice. 'Perhaps, but I'd have to have complete trust in the person doing it. Then it might be exciting. But anyway, let's move on.' she said much more brightly. 'Which is your favourite?'

'You haven't got there yet.' I answered.

'Don't tell me, I'd like to see if I can guess which one it is.'

She continued turning the pages, sometimes pausing for a while, sometimes, when confronted by one of the more disgusting images, flicking the page quickly. The picture that affected me the most was almost at the back of the book so it was some time before she reached it, and that gave me time to think about what she had said.

In those few short minutes thoughts went whirling through my head. 'I'd have to have complete trust in the person doing it.' She had said. Did she have complete trust in me? I wondered. How long would she have to know me before she did? Would she even want to get to know me that well? If we got to know each other that well would she like me to try it sometime? How would I feel about that?

My mind slipped back to a moment just a few days before, a moment during that first evening, after I'd licked and sucked her already brimming pussy. The climax I'd given her had left her drained, and when I looked up at her, saw how vulnerable, how defenceless she was, I'd felt a sudden urge to fuck her again. I had rationalised that urge away, telling myself we would both enjoy it more, if indeed she wanted me again, if I waited for my reserves to replenish. Of course instead of that she had given me that incredible blow-job, but I knew how strong that urge had been.

So I knew the answer to my own question, if she ever gave me the opportunity to try even just a little light bondage, I would accept enthusiastically.

But that time Lucy had worked her way through most of the book and she drew my full attention back to what she was doing when she gave a quick gasp, looked up, and said. 'This one, it's this one isn't it.'

I nodded and as I always did when I saw it, continued staring at the picture.

The painting was the work of the leading artist in the photo-realism school that became prominent in the mid seventies. The original was life-size and the notes said that the artist had made the detailed sketches and then much of the painting itself, whilst in the actual position shown. What they didn't say, and what made me unbearably jealous of him each time I looked at the picture, was just how many times the girl had fucked him whilst he was working on it.

He was flat on his back, his chest forming the base of the picture, the triangle created by his torso and legs providing its depth. But dominating the centre were the girl, and his cock.

She was incredibly beautiful, probably Eurasian, with long, raven coloured hair, her wide-set almond shaped eyes almost as dark, and her milk-coffee coloured body taut but with mouth-watering curves. She had both feet flat on the floor on either side of his partly spread legs, and was leaning slightly forward as she squatted over him. In that position, with her breasts falling toward the viewer, it was as though she was offering their firm weight to waiting hands, their dark, spiking nipples, to willing fingers or lips.

Her pubic mound was very pronounced, and made all the more so by the rich mass of jet-black hair covering it. But, as though mirroring the triangle made by the man's body, the hair ended in a clean, sharp line immediately above her pussy, it and the area around were shaved, leaving the pink, moistly swollen lips in clear view.

His cock was fully erect, rearing vertically, so engorged and life-like it seemed to be quivering, needing the girl's curling fingers to hold it still. The bloated head was a dark, glossy plum colour and the only part that couldn't be seen was the very tip. That was already inside her, the size of it forcing her pussy-lips apart as she slowly pushed herself down on to it.

'Powerful, isn't it.' Lucy said quietly, breaking my attention.

'Yes, very. As you'll see from the notes, he painted it from life, not imagination. What they don't say is, who the girl is, nor how many times she did it for him while he was working on it.'

'She's incredibly sexy, you'd love to have been him, wouldn't you?'

'In my fantasies, yes I would, like most other men on the planet.'

'True, some women really are just about every man's fantasy.'

'But.' I said as I reached forward, closed the book then slid my arm around her shoulders. 'Only I have you here with me right now.' Then I pulled her towards me and kissed her. I could tell from the strength of her immediate response that she had got as aroused as I had from looking through the book. But she had other plans for us and after only a minute or so of kissing and groping she broke free.

'Not here Jack. I'm as randy as you are after seeing those pictures, but let's go to bed, and I'm going to do that to you.' she said, pointing to the book.

'You mean the last picture.'

'Yes, exactly that. OK?'

'Of course, wonderful. But it may be a bit hard on your thigh muscles, it's not as easy as it looks.'

'You know from previous experience do you?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers
123456...8