Lucy Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, something like that.'

'Who was she?'

'Nobody special, I'll tell you about it some other time. But I will tell you that it didn't work.'

'I'll just have to try harder.' she paused momentarily, then asked. 'Have you ever been shaved?'

'You mean by a barber?' I asked unthinkingly.

'No silly, down there, around your balls.'

'No I haven't. Have you?'

'No, but it might be fun to try it. I mean before we try the picture position. You can shave me, and I'll do you, are you game?'

I gave it a few moments' thought, I admit I didn't much fancy having a razor poking around down there, but at the same time the thought of shaving her gorgeous pussy was tempting. 'OK, if you are, I am.'

'Done. Let's go back to the bath-room, then bed.' Then she grinned and as an afterthought added. 'I'll bring the book with me, just in case we need a bit of guidance.'

Leaving the book in the bed-room, we went through to the bath-room. 'I'll do you first.' she said. 'I think you'll need to lie down on the floor, so I can get at the awkward bits. I'll put a couple of towels down, you get the razor and shaving cream. I think a new blade would be a good idea, oh, and do you have a bowl, for some hot water?'

Doing as she asked I gave her the shaving gear, got a bowl and filled it, then took off my robe and stretched out on the towels. 'Bend your legs and open them wide.' she said as she knelt down between them.

'Now I've got some idea what a woman feels like when she visits a gynaecologist.' I said as she settled herself and picked up the shaving cream.

She giggled. 'Yes it's a bit like this, pretty demeaning isn't it. Now, I think I'll start with the hard to get at part, so lift yourself a bit, please Jack.

I had conflicting emotions and not being able to see what she was actually doing made it worse. Although the feel of her hands between my legs was exciting, the thought of what might happen if the razor slipped made me cringe, making my cock shrink defensively.

She took her time and from the look of concentration on her face I could tell just how careful she was being. So, once I had got over my initial nervousness I found myself more able to enjoy the feel of her fingers as they moved over me, lifting my balls out of the way and easing the razor's path by stretching sections of my skin tight.

'Now for the tricky bit.' she muttered to herself as she finished shaving the area around and underneath my balls, then added, quite unnecessarily. 'Just don't move Jack.'

She was even more careful with them and as she pulled the folds of skin this way and that I felt my cock stirring in automatic response. 'Ah, signs of life. That's good, I can't have nicked anything important.' she said with a chuckle, then took another couple of minutes to finish, leaving me like the girl in the picture, with just the triangle of hair above my genitals.

When she started washing off the remains of the soap the feel of her hands sponging me sent more blood coursing into it, and by the time she had patted me dry it had lengthened and thickened considerably. 'Obviously no damage at all.' she said, grinning up at me.

'Stand up Jack, let me see what it looks like.' she said when she was satisfied I was dry. 'Yes, that looks good. Now to check what it feels like.' she added as she slid her hands up between my legs.

I felt my cock twitching as her fingers cupped and stroked my balls. 'Mmm, very smooth.' Then as she continued to let her fingers roam over the parts she'd shaved, she asked. 'Does it feel nicer?'

'I think so, it's seems a bit more sensitive.' I answered as her hands continued their exciting wandering.

'And now when I do this, I won't be getting hairs between my teeth.' she said, then leaned forward and, lifting my cock out of the way, slipped her lips over my balls. I felt her tongue rolling them around inside her mouth as she gently sucked one, then the other and felt my cock starting to throb as it jerked higher in reaction to the resulting waves of pleasure.

'I think I'd better stop this.' she said after a minute or two. 'Don't want you getting too excited, shaking hands is not a good idea if a girl's going to have a razor near her sensitive parts. My turn now.' She added as she turned, opened her robe, lay down on the towels, then bent and spread her legs wide apart.

The sight of her lying there like that, her welcoming pussy already flushed and moist, sent an almost overpowering urge through me to slip my rising cock into her. But I somehow managed to resist it and concentrated on shaving her as carefully as she had me.

Of the two of us I probably had the easier task. For one thing there were no dangling parts to get in the way, and for another she obviously gave herself a regular bikini wax, so I just had the fine hairs immediately surrounding her pussy to remove. But as soon as I bent down and began soaping her, even through its perfume I found I could smell the scent of her sex, and its effect on top of what she had already done to me meant I needed all my concentration to make sure I didn't cut her.

When I finished the area around her pussy I had an idea. 'Just lie still for a moment longer Lucy. One more thing to do for you.' I said, getting up to get a pair of nail scissors. Then, having soaped her pubic hair I shaved the top edge into a heart shape and used the scissors to trim the thick honey-blonde hair, leaving her with a neater, even more attractive mat.

Having rinsed the soap away and dried her, I took a good look at what I had done. 'Yes, that looks very nice.' I said, pleased with the result. 'Now let's see what it feels like.'

Pushing both hands under her bottom, I lifted her, bent low, and pressed my lips against her pussy. Even though the hairs I'd removed had been very fine, and much of the difference in the feel may have only been in my imagination, kissing her shaved pussy certainly felt more exciting. That, plus the feel of the soft warmth of her inner thighs against my cheeks, and the thought of what we were soon going to be doing together, fuelled my already growing arousal and as I slipped my tongue between her pussy-lips I felt my cock starting to throb.

As I slid my tongue slowly back and forth she gave a deep sigh and arched herself higher. 'Oh that's lovely. Not what I'd planned, but don't stop now Jack.' she said, raking her fingers through my hair as shivers of excitement ran through her body.

I took my time, carefully avoiding directly touching her clitoris until the increasing urgency of the sounds she was making, and the way she was twitching, told me she was building towards her climax. So my first light flick of the hardened ridge made her react even more powerfully, her fingers gripping my hair, her hips jerking her pelvis hard against my mouth.

Keeping the pressure of my tongue as light as possible I felt her reactions increasing in intensity as I gradually increased the speed of its flickering. It wasn't long before her sighing moans turned to more demanding grunts, then, with the smell of her filling my nostrils, the taste of her in my mouth and the sounds of her delight echoing around the bath-room, I took her all the way to her climax.

Once she had finished she sat up, pulled me closer and kissed me hard. When we broke for air she held my head in her hands and, with her eyes sparkling cheekily, said. 'That was an unexpected pleasure Jack And I suppose you're thinking that after giving me that I'll feel I really have to concentrate on yours now.' She said as she dropped one hand down to my crotch.

By then my cock was not only fully erect but throbbing vigorously and the mere touch of her fingers triggered a series of powerful jerks. 'And from the feel of that, you probably need me to. Let's go through to the bed-room now.' she added in a softer, more sympathetic tone.

She slipped off her robe as she got up and once again I was struck by the sheer physical beauty of her body and remained kneeling there, staring up at her.

'Come on Jack.' she said in the same gentle voice as she reached down for my hand.

'You really are the most beautiful creature Lucy, I know I'll never get tired of looking at you.' I answered as I pushed myself up and let her lead me through to the bed-room.

She stopped beside the bed with a thoughtful look on her face. 'I don't think I'd be able to keep my balance on the bed, it's too springy.' she said, then pulled the doona off, doubled it, and lay it on the floor. 'Now, for a little inspiration.' she added, picking up the book, flicking through it until she came to the page we'd been looking at, and then propping the open book up against the side of the bed.

I just stood watching her as she made the preparations. The subdued light from the table lamp played across her body, highlighting her beautiful breasts and their still swollen tips, and at the same time, creating sensuous shadows on other parts of her body, shadows that seemed to invite exploration.

'Lie down here, this way, so you can see the picture.' she said when she was satisfied with where she had put things. Then when I had done that, she placed her feet on either side of me and squatted. Having settled herself she reached down with one hand, steadied my cock and lowered herself towards it, pausing for a moment when her pussy was just a little above the head.

'Look at the picture Jack, imagine it's her doing it to you.' she said quietly and as I did as she asked, turning my head and staring at the image I had so often masturbated to, she used her other hand to spread her pussy-lips apart, and pushed herself lower.

As I felt the tip of my cock slip between the moistly clinging outer folds I held my breath in anticipation of what was to come, but she stopped, holding herself in exactly the position the artist's model had posed in.

'What's my name?' she asked in a soft whisper.

'Leila.' I answered, giving the name I had imagined for her.

'That's right, Leila. You know me so well don't you. You've let me do this to you many times, haven't you.'

'Yes, many times.'

'Well, I want to make this time the best ever.'

As I continued staring at it, it seemed the picture had turned into a mirror, a mirror reflecting the image of Leila squatting above me. Then I felt my cock tingling and realised that she had begun to move, but barely so, as though the way her pussy-lips were slipping up and down over just the tip were merely the result of her slowly breathing in and out.

'I need to know that it's special for you too.' I said before I lost full contact with reality. 'So will you close your eyes and imagine you're doing it to your favourite fantasy man.'

'If that's what you'd really like.'

'Yes please.'

'OK'

She continued those tiny, tantalising movements as I slipped into the picture, and reached up to stroke Leila's almost too perfect breasts. To actually touch her warm silky flesh at last was wonderful, and as I took their weight and felt their stiffening nipples the thrills I felt were a thousand times better than they ever had been in my fantasies.

But I wanted more, and while one hand continued caressing her breasts I let the other wander over the rest of her beautiful body, my fingers slipping into those inviting shadows, stroking her hips, her thighs, her buttocks, wherever I could reach.

I was so absorbed in the pleasure I was getting from finally being able to touch her that it was some time before I realised the tingling sensations coming from my cock-head were strengthening. While I had been concentrating on exploring her body she had gradually been increasing her movements, so each one brought her a fraction lower than the last, each one taking just a little more of my rigid cock inside her pussy.

When she had about half of it, she paused, holding herself quite still. 'This one is really magnificent.' she said in low, rasping voice. 'Taking care of it will be a very real pleasure.' Then, in one, slow, steady movement, she forced herself further down the shaft, driving it deeper and deeper, filling herself. Once she had it all fully embedded she again paused, letting my cock bathe in the warm, velvet moistness, then, in time with some powerful inner beat, she began to rise and fall.

Each time she pushed herself down I could feel her pussy clinging tightly to my cock, stimulating each and every nerve ending as she slowly forced the strongly throbbing length of it deep into herself. Having taken it all, she'd pause momentarily before she began to rise again. Then, once she reached full height, with just the tip of my cock-head held between the soft, moist folds of her pussy-lips, she paused again. It was as though she wanted us both to enjoy not only the sensations we were actually experiencing but also the anticipation of those that were yet to come. Waiting until it felt as though every nerve and fibre in my body was stretched to breaking point before again beginning that slow, electrifying descent.

Again and again and again, apparently untiringly, she rode me. My cock felt bigger and harder than ever before, the build-up of semen in my balls began to make them ache with the intensity of the pressure, and the thrills coursing through the rest of my body sent me into a delirium of pleasure.

The combination of what her pussy was doing to my cock and the feel of her firm, luscious curves beneath my hands took me deeper into my fantasy. Leila had strange, unearthly powers and had been watching me for years. Each time I opened the book and used the picture to give myself temporary relief from my loneliness, she had yearned to be able to step from the page and comfort me in person. Today the miracle had occurred, and she was determined not to waste the perhaps only chance she would ever be given. She was determined to give me the thrill of a lifetime, pleasure so intense I would never forget it, would always compare all other experiences with it.

That thought had no sooner entered my mind than I felt the waves of physical pleasure coursing through me grow even more intense. I had always known Leila would have amazing control of her body, had fine-tuned it to provide the maximum possible pleasure to the man of her choice. But in my wildest imaginings I had never thought she would be able to do what she was doing to me right then, had never, ever imagined she would be able to generate sensations as excruciatingly exciting as those she was.

At the end of an uplift she tensed those special muscles, then, instead of pushing herself down again she'd actually resumed the earlier, tiny bouncing movements, making her tightened pussy-lips rub up and down over the super-sensitive rim of my cock. The stimulation that generated was so localised, so incredibly intense, that my immediate and quite automatic response was to thrust upwards.

I felt her hands press down on my stomach. 'No.' she said quietly but firmly. 'Be still, quite still. Just let me do it for you.'

The thrills I was getting were so strong it wasn't easy to control myself, but I did my best to do as she asked, and let her do whatever she would with me. And she kept varying that. Sometimes pushing herself right down, forcing my entire cock deep into the very heart of herself, then grinding her pelvis against mine. Sometimes using those long, slow rises and falls. And, as though to drive me quite mad with pleasure, from time to time concentrating on just my cock-head, tightening her pussy and repeating those short, faster bounces.

Although I wasn't conscious of making any of them I was vaguely aware of sounds in the background, gasping breaths, groans, and mumbled exclamations of rapturous delight. But I have no idea how long I drifted in that surreal paradise, no idea why my cock didn't gush fountain-like long before it finally did. Nor do I have any idea why I suddenly returned to reality. All I do know is that one moment I was being given the fuck of my life by my wonderful Leila, and the next, I knew it was darling Lucy.

Turning my head I looked up, and found myself staring deep into her eyes. At that moment she was holding herself quite still, was watching me, and even in the relatively low light I could see that her normally brilliant blue eyes were dark and misted.

'You were supposed to keep your eyes shut, and dream up your fantasy lover.' I said hoarsely.

'I tried that, it turned out to be you. So I thought that instead of just picturing you in my head, I might as well watch the real you. You really like it this way, don't you?' she added with a tight smile.

'It's, no, you, you are absolutely unbelievable Lucy.' I managed to croak as she started moving again.

Ignoring the picture I watched Lucy. Her face and neck were developing a dark flush, her nipples were spiking sharply from her tautly swollen breasts, and I reached up and cupped them. They felt even fuller and firmer than Leila's had, their skin even silkier, and having fondled and caressed them for a while I took their jutting peaks between my fingers and began gently rolling and squeezing them.

She gave a low moan in response to that and as she continued her slow, deliberate movements I felt her pussy tighten its grip of my cock. Recognising that she was reacting almost as strongly as I was I wanted desperately to please and satisfy her by holding back for as long as possible, but the sensations she was generating were so incredibly powerful that I wondered if that would be physically possible. So I was almost relieved when I heard Lucy start making low whimpering sounds and felt her movements quickening.

I heard myself gasping as her movements became more urgent, the steady, rise and fall giving way to harder, sharper actions, and realised that after concentrating on my pleasure for so long, she was finally being driven by her own quickly growing urgency. And even though her pussy still maintained its tight grip, intensifying the thrills and pushing me ever closer to my climax, I began to thrust upwards, forcing a series of explosive grunts from Lucy each time my cock punched up into her.

I heard myself grunting too as the pressure inside me mounted higher, and as it built to an almost unbearable level I felt my tortured body demanding release. She gave a single, sharp cry as my hands gripped her harder. 'Faster now Lucy! Please, faster!' I groaned plaintively.

Whether in response to my plea or her own even greater needs she suddenly increased the pace of her movements and, as though needing my semen to quench the raging fire inside herself, began literally pounding up and down.

Our orgasms were in complete synchrony. Just as I felt her contractions starting, whatever it was that had been holding back the growing volume of semen finally ruptured. As Lucy frenziedly rammed herself up and down my towering cock the enormous mass surged, its speed and pressure increasing as it scalded its way up through the straining shaft, then pumping, in a series of excruciating jolts, deep into Lucy's spasming body.

We gasped and heaved together as her orgasm continued and my cock spat load after load up into her. Again and again I thrust upwards. Each time ramming it deeper. Each explosive burst accompanied by a deep grunt of satisfaction from me and a shrill cry of pleasure from Lucy. And even when I was utterly drained of every single drop I continued thrusting, less powerfully but still driven by the pressure she had built up inside me.

But eventually of course our sweat-coated bodies slowed, our gasping breaths only just drowning out the sound of our wildly beating hearts and, having pulled Lucy down on top of me, we lay there, locked together.


Chapter 7

River Gardens

Some time later, with our bodies totally exhausted by the power of what we had experienced, we literally crawled into bed, kissing and fondling each other as the intensity of the what we had both experienced gradually tapered off.

123456...8