Lucy Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'As I remember it was mostly tit.'

'OK, you win, come and chop some onions for me. You do like stir-fry don't you?'

'Love it, and love what you do to me too.' I said, slipping my arms around her waist, pulling her back against me and burying my face in the curve of her neck.

I felt her pressing herself back against me, then she turned her head so I could kiss her lips. But although I would have been completely happy to stay like that for much, much longer I was given only a minute or two's pleasure before she twisted herself out of my embrace.

'I love what you do for me too Jack, but we've plenty of time for more of that later, right now, onions please.'

So, at first reluctantly, then as we chatted and laughed together, more enjoyably, I helped her work our way through the seemingly endless supply of ingredients for what she called a light but nutritious dinner.

'Tell me about some of the people who were at the restaurant.' she said when we had been slicing and chopping for some time. 'You know, who they are and what they do.'

'I told you, it's not one of the places I go to regularly, just from time to time with particular clients. I know several of the businessmen who were there, and a few of the others by reputation and gossip. It's one of those places that attracts quite different groups of people. It gets quite a few of what I'd call the top-end arts crowd, people on the boards of the Opera, Art Gallery, Literature groups, that sort of thing.

And of course they often bring the current high-flyers with them, visiting singers, painters, authors, etc. So that brings in the socialites, at least those who like to be seen around those sorts of people. But then there are quite a few people like myself, city business people who like the place because it's convenient, serves excellent food, and of course the regular clientele tends to impress certain types of clients.'

'So it's not the sort of place where a boss would take his secretary, I mean before taking her for a quickie at one of the hotels.' she added with a grin.

'No, I shouldn't think so, it's a bit too public for that sort of lunch.'

'So why did you choose it for us?'

The question took me completely by surprise, and I had to quickly think through the implications behind it before answering.

'It never occurred to me to pick some obscure, hole-in-the-wall place. It's not as though I didn't want anyone to see you with me, far from it. Anyway, I simply thought you would like it, it's an excellent restaurant, in a great location and I didn't think you would have been there before.'

When she didn't immediately respond to my explanation I added. 'You don't really think I think of you as some sort of, oh what's the expression? Some sort of, bit on the side?'

'No Jack, no I don't think that. But as I said during lunch, it is all a bit overwhelming for me. If I seem a bit bewildered, or ask silly questions like that from time to time, you'll just have to be patient with me.'

'I understand that Lucy, but remember that I'm feeling much the same way too. Now, to change the subject, that's all the vegetables done so what do you want me to do next?'

'Well I want the meat to marinade for a bit so while I finish off these few things why not lay the table, and then see if you've got another bottle of wine for us.'

'You have a choice of a light red wine, or a not too dry white, I brought them up while you were getting in the bath. I must take you down to the cellar later, let you see what's there.' I said as I wiped my hands and headed out of the kitchen.

'A cellar! Oh of course, I should have realised. You really do have everything don't you Jack.'

'No Lucy, as I told you before, until a few days ago I just had things.' I replied.

Opening the wine and setting the table gave me a little time to think about her question, and the thought process that had produced it. Did Lucy really think I thought of her as just a girl to have a bit of a fling with? Did I? If she wasn't, then what did I want her to be? And much more importantly, what did she want?

I knew there was no quick and easy answer to those questions, but recognised I'd have to be aware that they were there, in both our minds, and that at some stage we would have to face up to them.

At some stage, but not right then I decided.

Having set the table and opened the wine I returned to the kitchen to find Lucy cleaning up some of the mess we'd made. 'All set?' she asked and when I said it was, she started cooking and a few minutes later we were sitting down to one of the most delicious stir-fry meals I'd eaten in a long time.

I had only taken a few mouthfuls when she reminded me of what she'd said as we left the gardens, that she'd cook but in exchange I would have to start to tell her something about myself, and the women in my life. Although I said there was very little of interest to tell she insisted and I spent the rest of the meal giving her a brief and rather potted story of my life. From time to time she asked questions, especially about my early girl-friends and what I'd got up to with them, but although I gave her answers I said I didn't think that was either the time or the place for what she called 'the gory details'.

'I thought we agreed we'd keep that stuff for a wet Sunday afternoon.' I replied when she tried to insist on more elaborate answers. 'And it was to be an exchange, not a solo confession.' I added with a grin.

'Oh all right.' she said. 'But at least you can tell me who there's been in your life since your divorce. That's fair enough, isn't it?'

'Yes it is, and the answer is very easy. There hasn't been anyone special, until now.' I added a little recklessly, and then immediately hurrying on with the rest of my answer. 'There have been four, no five women, four of them no more than brief flings, on both sides I hasten to add. There was one lady I went out with on and off for almost a year, at one stage we talked about letting things develop further, seeing where it might lead, but in the end she decided she really didn't want another permanent relationship, she'd been through a very messy divorce and didn't want to take the risk. We continued seeing each other from time to time but she found other interests and it got harder to find times that suited us both, in the end it just sort of fizzled out.'

'Was she the one with weak thigh muscles?' Lucy asked with a cheeky grin.

I had to stop and think what she meant for a moment, then remembered what I'd said the previous evening, when she'd played out my fantasy of Leila. 'No, that was one of the others.'

The expression on her face became more thoughtful and there was a more serious, hesitant tone in her voice when she then asked. 'Were any of them around my age?'

'No Lucy, one of them was younger, but the others were closer to mine. That's probably why I'm so conscious of the age difference between us, I've no previous experience to go by.'

'Forget it, it was a silly question to ask. I've told you it makes no difference to me, in fact your maturity makes you that much more attractive.' she reached across the table and placed her hand over mine, the look in her eyes softening as she added. 'And apart from everything else, I can't imagine a younger man being capable of being as caring and thorough a lover as you are Jack.'

Putting down my fork I placed my other hand on top of hers. 'I've told you before, you inspire me Lucy. Whatever I'm capable of is not just because you are stunningly beautiful, you have a fine mind and we share similar interests.' Then, because I thought the moment needed lightening a little, I grinned and made her laugh by adding. 'And the fact that you are such an insatiably voracious sex-fiend helps too.'

She responded with an equally spirited comment about my sexual prowess and the light-hearted banter continued through the rest of the meal. Then, having rinsed the dishes and stacked them in the dish-washer I suggested that as it was such a warm evening we take what remained of the wine upstairs, on to the balcony outside the bed-room.

As I followed her up the stairs, watching the gentle sway of her hips and skirt, I found myself wishing I could slip my hand up under it, feel the soft warmth of her, stroke the silky smoothness of her skin. But as both hands were carrying the wine and glasses I could only wish and imagine, then all too quickly she reached the top and although the thought remained, both the moment and opportunity were gone.

'Leave the lamp off Lucy, it will make the city lights seem brighter.' I said as we went into the bed-room. She turned her head, smiling as she looked over her shoulder at me and although I had no idea why she'd done that I smiled back and followed her out on to the balcony. As I set the glasses down on the table and filled them, Lucy walked over to the rail, then leaned out and peered far into the night.

'It's lovely Jack. A still, very warm night, this beautiful view, and a wonderful man for company. Very romantic.'

'And the last of a very pleasant wine to cap it all off.' I replied, passing her a glass and slipping my arm around her waist.

We said nothing for several minutes, occasionally taking small sips of wine but mainly simply enjoying both the view and the peaceful harmony that existed between us.

Although I wasn't doing it consciously my free hand had been drifting over her, stroking her hair and shoulders and moving up and down her back, so when I felt a shiver run through her my first thought was that she was starting to feel cold.

'No, far from it Jack.' she said in answer to my concern. 'It's just that I love the feel of your hands, your touch is so gentle.'

'And I love touching you Lucy. But.' I added, taking her glass and putting them both down on the table. 'I prefer skin to cotton. Don't worry, nobody can see us.' I said as I turned her around to face me and began to unbutton her blouse.

'That's why you didn't want me turn the lights on, isn't it? But anyway right now I don't think I'd care if they could.' she whispered as she pulled my head down and kissed me.

The kiss continued, our tongues probing and twining, until I had worked my way down to the last button, then I gently pushed her away from me so I could slip the blouse off her shoulders. I had known from the way I could see her breasts moving underneath it as she'd prepared the meal that she wasn't wearing a bra but the sight of her nakedness still took my breath away. The star-light gave her skin a pale, silvery sheen and if it hadn't been for the slow rise and fall of her breathing she could easily have been taken for some extraordinarily talented sculptor's likeness of absolute feminine perfection.

I ran my hands down over her hair, then her shoulders and finally let them slip over the lush fullness of her breasts. 'I just wish I could put into words what the sight of you does to me Lucy.' I said in a low whisper as my fingers tingled from their contact with the soft warmth of their tight, silky fullness.

'Even in this light I can tell from just the look in your eyes most of what you're feeling, but I love to hear you say it Jack.' she answered. 'And just remember that I have very similar feelings about you.' Adding with her cheeky grin. 'So let's have your shirt off too.'

Once she had got it off she slid her arms around my waist then lifted her lips for me again, and for quite some time we were content to just kiss and slowly caress each other, our actions unhurried and undemanding. But although we were enjoying the sensual pleasures so much I'm sure we both wanted to delay the inevitable progress to more physical demands for as long as possible, our bodies naturally responded to the feelings we were sharing, her nipples and my cock quickly engorging. And after a few more minutes she slipped one leg between mine, pressing her thigh against the still hardening length, then slowly twisted herself from side to side, letting her stiffened nipples graze against my chest while her thigh did the same to my cock.

'It's such a magic evening let's do it out here Jack, let's make love under the stars.' she whispered huskily as she broke free of my arms, and then without waiting for my reply, unfastened and stepped out of her skirt then slipped off her panties.

I quickly kicked off my shoes, stripped off trousers and pants and as I took her in my arms again she slid one hand between us, lifting my cock then gently pressing it between our stomachs. 'As I think I said to you earlier, I love being able to feel it like this. It's so hot, so hard.' she said as she wriggled herself against me.

'And I love the feel of you Lucy. Your skin is like silk.' I said gruffly as I slid one hand slowly down her back, then pulled her tight, and kissed her again.

When we eventually broke for air I eased myself back a little, then used both hands to cup her breasts, yet again thrilling at their weight and full firmness. I took my time, slowly caressing and squeezing them, from time to time brushing the spiking nipples with the fleshy part of my thumbs. And Lucy's hands were equally busy, one running up and down the backs of my thighs and over the cheeks of my arse while the other gently fondled my balls and lightly stroked my rearing cock.

Although we could each feel the gradually increasing strength of the other's responses, for quite a long time we were again both still content to keep our strokes and caresses relatively undemanding. But of course in time our mutual excitement grew stronger and although I was tempted to find out if I could take her to another climax by continuing what I was doing to her breasts, the thought of her even more responsive pussy drew me too strongly.

So the next time we broke for air I reluctantly released them and as I knelt down in front of her, pulled one of the chairs closer. Immediately understanding what my intentions were she spread her legs further apart then as I lifted one foot and placed it on the chair she leaned back against the balcony rail for support.

For a while I let my eyes feast on the sight of her, her mouth-wateringly beautiful breasts, the sensuously curving planes of the rest of her body, the neatly trimmed heart-shape of fur at the base of her stomach, the moistly pink slit that peeped out from below it. And as my eyes drifted over her I ran my hands up and down the inside curves of her thighs, my fingers tingling as I once again marvelled at the warm silkiness of her skin.

When I glanced up I saw she was watching me, a misty softness in her eyes and a gentle smile on her lips. 'What are you thinking Jack?'

'Just how lovely you really are. That and the joy I feel from having you here with me, from looking at you, touching you. And from being able to give you pleasure.' I added as I eased myself forward and kissed the inside curve of her leg, the exciting scent of her arousal filling my nostrils as I moved closer. 'Darling, darling Lucy.' I murmured, slipping my hands up the backs of her thighs and cupping the cheeks of her buttocks as I brushed my cheek against the warm smoothness of her thigh.

Although I'd become sexually excited while we'd kissed and caressed each other, as I knelt at her feet, nuzzling my face between her legs, that excitement was replaced by an almost blissful happiness. All I wanted was to give my darling Lucy as much pleasure as possible, and that time there was no sense of urgency to do that, time seemed to be standing still for us, we had all the time in the world to enjoy being together.

So I took even more time with her pussy than I ever had when caressing her breasts.

For quite a long time, while my hands stroked the backs of her legs and I kissed and licked her, I made sure the patterns my lips and tongue were making on each thigh went nowhere near my eventual target.

Although I would have been perfectly content to continue doing that for much, much longer, in time I sensed that she was wanting more, and when I felt the first tiny ripples running through her I began to gradually work my way closer to her pussy. And as she felt me doing that she made my access to it easier by bending her knees and pushing her hips forward, not only making her sex more accessible but also giving me a clear view of it.

Its outer lips were already swollen and puffy, the darker pink, inner lips poking moistly out from between them, and as I trailed my tongue towards it I smelled the strengthening sexual aroma coming from her. I also felt her body tensing in response to the sensations I was already creating for her, and perhaps even more from the anticipation of those yet to come.

But I was still in no hurry, knowing that the longer I delayed the final outcome for her the stronger and therefore more satisfying it would be. So even once she'd made her pussy accessible for me, I continued making very unhurried progress, slowly licking all around its outer edges, occasionally letting my tongue drift, almost accidentally across the increasingly moist slit between the pouting lips.

As her inner tension gradually built Lucy had begun to make soft, gasping moans and when my teasing tongue finally slipped into the furrow she grunted and tried to press herself down against it. But I still wasn't ready to let her climax and gripping her buttocks I countered that pressure by pushing her up again.

For quite some time I was content to slip just the tip of my tongue back and forth along the edges of her pussy-lips, but in time, as her soft moans grew more intense, I let it slip up between them, tasting the acrid sweetness of her by then more freely flowing juices. And a little later, stiffening it, sliding it deeper, then pushing it in and out.

Even when I finally slid it right out of her and slipped it up to her spiking clitoris I stimulated it slowly, not flicking it as I normally would have, but gently rolling my tongue over and around it. So when she did eventually reach her climax it was also quite different to her normal ones, her reactions seemed more like those of an ocean liner when great rollers pass beneath it, slowly rising and falling with the power of the waves. And as I continued that slow, relentless stimulation she continued to experience a seemingly endless series of peaks, some quite gentle, some obviously much stronger.

I have no idea how long I actually spent crouched beneath her, her pleasure was so intense I was oblivious to either the passage of time or my cramping muscles, that is until after a particularly powerful peak, when she gently but firmly pushed my head away. Huskily saying. 'Enough Jack, that's more than enough.'

She tugged me to my feet and I felt my knees and thighs protesting from having been locked in the crouching position for so long, but when she kissed me and I felt her fingers curling around my cock and balls those pains were quickly forgotten.

'That was sensational Jack, I was beginning to think you were never going to stop, and although I could have actually taken a lot more I began to worry about you getting cramps, and about our friend thinking he had been forgotten.' she added, giving my cock a firm squeeze.

I had been concentrating so intently on giving Lucy the maximum amount of pleasure that until then I hadn't really been aware of what was happening inside myself. So when the mere touch of her fingers sent powerful pleasure-shocks through me I was truly surprised to find just how strongly my own body had also been reacting to what I had been doing for her.

Lucy also felt the strength of my instant response and as she gently pushed me away from her she said. 'I think it's time to take care of him now.' Then turned to face out into the night, spreading her legs and lifting her bottom as she bent forward over the balcony rail.

The sight of her almost too perfect arse, the pale creamy cheeks glistening in the star-light, was nearly over-powering, I just wanted to bury my face between them, to start kissing and licking her all over again. But by then my cock was even more demanding than what was going on in my head and even as I imagined the thrills I'd get from doing what I was yearning to, I felt myself moving forward, my hand guiding my cock-head to her waiting sex.

1...345678