Lucy Ch. 16-20

Story Info
Lucy's imaginitive approach to sex.
22.7k words
4.52
14.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 16

In the Morning Light

I must have slept like the proverbial log, hardly stirring all night long, and when I woke I was pleasantly surprised to find that in spite of the events of the previous night I felt fully refreshed. Even so I lay there for a few moments, and as I gradually made the transition from sleep to wakefulness I recalled much of the excitement we had shared, so it was some time before I realised that the bed beside me was empty.

But I only had to turn my head to see Lucy, she was up but still resting, obviously lost in thought as she sat on the bench-seat in the bay window.

She was sitting sideways on to me, her bare feet up on the cushioned top, and her arms around her knees, which she had pulled up close to her chin. Shafts of the early morning sunshine angled in from just above one shoulder, lighting up her face as she stared out of the window, and as it always did, her sheer loveliness simply overwhelmed me. So as she didn't know I had woken I remained silent, lying there and taking the opportunity to quietly enjoy just looking at her.

She had put on a short, semi-transparent nightie but because of the angle of the light I could see her body in silhouette, and in the space between her arms and legs, the outline of her perfectly shaped breasts. But tempting as that sight always was, and in spite of the first stirrings of response it stimulated in me, at first I was quite content to focus on her face. Not just the classic beauty of her profile, but looking at every tiny detail; her skin's subtle tones of colour, the delicate curves of her ear, eye-brow and mouth.

There was an air of complete innocence about her, innocence verging on vulnerability. But vulnerability of a sort that stirred feelings the total opposite of those I had felt a few hours earlier, when she was tied nakedly down. I wanted to care for her, shield and protect her, guard her not only from danger, but even from any sort of trouble or unpleasantness.

But at the same time, at another much more basic level, I knew I also wanted to see the look in her eyes when we made love, see the rapture, and hear her cries of overwhelming pleasure when I took her to orgasm.

I suppose it wasn't really surprising that those thoughts prompted an even stronger response somewhere deep inside me, and I became aware that my cock had begun to slowly stir.

I had been watching her for several minutes before I noticed a small frown furrowing her brow. She continued staring out of the window for a few moments longer then, with a deep sigh she turned, closed her eyes and dropped her head down on to her knees.

Her apparent distress worried me and although still naked I slid out of bed and padded across the room. But because she was so deep in thought, she seemed not to hear me, even when I sat down on the other end of the window-seat, facing her. I was about to reach out, to say something, to ask what was wrong, when my eye was caught by what I could see.

From where I was, with the sun-light above and behind her shoulder, I shouldn't have been able to see up into the shadowy space between her up-drawn legs. But thanks to a purely decorative mirror on the wall behind me, which was reflecting a single shaft of sunlight straight up under the short night-dress, I could. I could see all the way up the length of the insides of her silky smooth thighs, see right up to their apex. And there, nestling between them and picked out by that stray shaft, I could see her honey-blonde pubic hair, and below it, her pussy.

Although at one level of my mind I was still concerned by what might be worrying her, the sight was stirring, and at the same time triggered a strange line of thought. Of the sheer blissful ecstasy a woman's pussy could give a man. Pleasure so strong that by being able to award or withhold it, that relatively small part of a woman's anatomy actually had truly awesome power over men. So much so that history was littered with stories of those who had lost everything; position, authority, wealth, lost them all as a result of their pursuit of one particular pussy.

But the sight also brought back memories of the feelings of indescribable joy she had given me just a few hours earlier. And those flooding memories brought an even stronger response from my cock and I felt it starting to stiffen.

Then my mind clicked back to reality, and in that moment I realised something odd about what I was looking at. In those circumstances, with Lucy apparently worried about something, I would have expected to see her pussy's delicate pink lips tightly furled. But they weren't, they were flushed, puffy, glistening moistly in the reflected sun-light.

Wondering about that I finally reached forward and rested my hand on hers. 'Good morning my darling.' I said softly.

She had been so deeply immersed in her thoughts that my touch and the sound of my voice made her almost jump out of her skin. 'Oh! Oh Jack! I, I didn't know you'd woken.' she said nervously. 'Have you been up long?'

'Just a couple of minutes. You look as though something's worrying you?'

'Worried? Me? No, why?'

'You were frowning.'

'Was I? Well I promise I wasn't worried.' she said with a smile. 'How could I be worried about anything when I'm with you.' she added, reaching out and pulling my head forward and kissing me.

I was frankly surprised at how much passion was behind that kiss. Surprised but of course delighted, and when I felt her other hand sliding up along my thigh, I felt a sudden rush of blood to my already rising cock.

'Aah, that's nice!' she whispered, gently biting my neck as her fingers found and then closed around the stiffening length. 'If you still want to know, that's what I was thinking about. Remembering just how marvellous you were last night.'

What she said explained why her pussy had looked the way it had, and realising she was already turning-on, I slid my free hand along the seat between her legs, then turning it and slipping my fingers underneath her bottom, I lightly pressed the heel of my palm against her pussy.

'Ah that's nice too!' she said softly, at the same time starting to gently stroke her fingers up and down the rapidly hardening shaft of my cock. 'I lay watching you sleeping for quite a while.

At first of course I was remembering last night. The things you did, the way you made me feel, the excitement of it all. Then I couldn't get over the feeling that this was all just a dream.

Meeting you the way I did. Then falling in love with you. Loving what we do together. Then hearing you tell me that you loved me too. And all the other wonderful things, the presents you've bought me, sharing your house, your life.

It's all just too bewildering. But wonderful Jack, so very wonderful.' she added as her hand continued lightly stroking me.

'It's exactly the same for me too Lucy, never forget that. I've been lonely for such a very long time. I never really expected to find anyone. Then to find someone like you. So incredibly beautiful, but so much more too, not only intelligent but also interested in the same things as I am. And of course so marvellously sexy.' I added with a low chuckle, pressing my hand more firmly against the moist warmth of her pussy.

'Yes I like the sexy bit too. And that's what I was thinking about. How much thought you took to bring what had been just an idle fantasy alive for me, to make it so incredibly exciting for me. But that made me think about all the other times too, and as I've told you before, I'm often a bit anxious about the thoughts and feelings I get.'

'Ah, so that's why you were frowning.'

'Probably. I found that just thinking about you and what we do together was making me feel sexy again.'

'I noticed that.'

'What do you mean?'

'When I sat down, you were so deep in thought you hadn't heard me get up, and I sat looking at you for a minute or two. There was some sunlight being reflected up between your legs, your pussy looked moist.'

'You were looking up between my legs!'

'Other parts too, but that really held my attention.'

She giggled. 'Cheeky thing, a girl has no privacy at all. But did that excite you? I mean, just looking at me?' She asked after a momentary pause.

'Of course it did. Looking at you always excites me Lucy.'

'Some parts more than others though.'

'That's true.'

'And for me too.'

'What?'

'Some parts of you are more exciting to look at too. And at times like this, not just to look at.' she added, looking down as she gave the fully hardened shaft a really firm squeeze.

'That's another thing that separates you from most other women I've known, you really do like handling and looking at a man, don't you.' I said, pulling my hand back a little so I could slip a finger up between her pussy-lips, then lightly pressing my thumb against the swollen ridge above.

'Oh yes, I like that Jack!' she sighed. 'But in case you've got the wrong impression, I certainly don't get off from looking at any man, and as to anything more than that, well, it's just you now. But surely other women have done this too?' she added, starting to stroke my cock even more purposefully.

'Of course, but until I met you I've always had the impression it was done just for my benefit, or as an essential part of the preliminaries. Not something they themselves enjoyed, done more for mine rather for their own pleasure. Do you know what I mean?'

'Yes I think so. And I've certainly heard girls talking that way. And you are right, unlike them I do enjoy it, get excited by it, what I don't really understand is why other women wouldn't admit they do too.

I mean a man's penis is an amazing thing, being able to watch it grow, getting hard, changing colour, is incredible. And feeling it coming alive in my hands is even more exciting. If a man can get worked-up from just looking at or fondling a girl's breasts, which don't actually do very much at all.' she said with a giggle. 'Then why wouldn't a girl get excited from feeling and watching all that going on, even if nothing else was happening.' she added with a gasp and squirming herself closer as my fingers and thumb intensified their stimulation of her pussy and clitoris.

'I can't answer that, but so long as it gives you pleasure, feel free to do it any time.' I replied as I felt her fingers tightening their grip.

'And that's another thing about you, another reason for me to love you.'

'What's that?'

'You don't have any silly macho reactions to me taking charge, you actually like me being in control sometimes.'

'Why wouldn't I when I get the benefit, as you called it?' I answered with a gasp of pleasure as her fingers skimmed more quickly up and down over the rim of my swollen cock-head.

'I know, but I'm sure there are plenty of men who don't see that, and I'm just so glad that you do.' she said, releasing my cock and slipping the skimpy nightie up over her head. Then, getting up to kneel on the seat and lifting herself up and over me, she straddled my thighs. 'Just a quickie, we'll make up for it later, OK Jack?' she said breathlessly as she reached down between her legs for my cock.

'More than OK darling.' I said, making it easier for her by laying back and sliding myself a little further forward, then giving a low, sighing moan as she found the right position and pushed herself down.

'I love you Jack, and I love what you do for me.' she said in a tensely emotional voice as she drove the full length deep inside herself. 'But right now, right this moment, that doesn't seem to matter. What matters is that there's a fire burning inside me. A fire I have to put out. And only you and your cock can do that for me! I need you to put out that fire, need your cock to spout enough semen to quench those flames!'

And with that she rode me, rode me with such fierce determination that she quickly got what she had asked for, her demanding pussy taking just a few, all too short minutes to make my cock squirt powerfully up into her.

Then when she was finally done she sank down, her arms locked around my neck, the weight of her panting body pinning me to the seat. And having my cock buried deep inside her pussy, as the after-shocks of her orgasm rippled through her body I could feel it twitching, as though it was trying to milk any remaining drops of semen.

'I'm sorry Jack.' she panted breathlessly a minute or two later. 'That was unfair of me, I was being totally selfish.'

'Do you hear me complaining?'

'No, but you should be. After all that I said about how much thought you put into making last night so wonderful for me, the best I could do was that, just a purely selfish quickie.'

'Sometimes that's all we need. It's not the first time, for either of us.'

'That's true.' she giggled. 'I seem to remember you getting out of control a couple of times. But I still shouldn't have let myself wallow in sexy thoughts and get as wound-up as I did.'

'Don't ever change darling, it's wonderful knowing you sometimes need me that much. But now, as wonderful as it feels being inside you, I think you'd better get off me, I think my legs are starting to cramp.'

She gave an embarrassed grin at the loud plopping sound we made as she pulled herself up off my cock and then after a brief kiss she scampered off to the bath-room. 'Don't worry about breakfast for me, I'll get something when I've had a shower. And remember I then have to work for the rest of the morning.' she called back over her shoulder.

I had forgotten, of course I would forget something like that. But I had agreed that she should keep up with her studies so I began to think what I could do to fill in the morning. It was silly, I had been on my own for some years, yet there I was, suddenly having trouble knowing what to do with myself for just a few hours.


Chapter 17

Unsettling Thoughts

But of course the time actually passed quite quickly. Having showered and shaved I drove down to the shops for the papers, and on my return I could tell from the lingering smell of coffee and toast that Lucy had made her own breakfast before disappearing into the study. I got something for myself and then browsed through the papers as I ate.

I had already decided that as she would be studying all morning, getting Lucy out of the house would be a good idea, so I didn't bother about doing anything for lunch, we could go down to one of the beach cafe's instead. So having cleaned up the kitchen and feeling quite domesticated, I went upstairs and did the same for both bed-rooms.

There wasn't that much to do in ours but the guest room took longer. At first I was undecided as to whether to strip the bed or simply re-make it, and then having decided on the latter, found the faint, but unmistakable scent of our bodies on the rumpled sheets brought back vivid memories of our activities.

In my mind's eye I could see Lucy lying there. Blind-folded, bound at wrist and ankle, her spread-eagled body arching high off the bed. Her beautiful breasts rising and falling with each short, rapid breath. Their nipples swollen, spiking from her sexual excitement. Her long slender legs made to look even more erotic by the black, thigh length nylons.

But in spite of those it was of course her pussy that held my gaze. With her hips lifted and her legs spread wide apart it was impossible not to stare at the wanton, almost lascivious display.

Then I remembered that although she may not have had any idea of exactly what I had in mind, Lucy had made not the smallest objection to what I had done to her. She had more than willingly submitted to each step. So in effect she had co-operated, and perhaps had wanted something like that to be done to her. Perhaps she had a deep-seated desire to flaunt herself, her sex, that way. Perhaps even wanted to make me feel the way I had.

It occurred to me that maybe she was, even if subconsciously, using me to explore her own sexuality, its extent and where its limits lay. Or was she giving me an opportunity to explore my own? Wanted me to discover any dark thoughts and urges inside myself. Or maybe she had simply been allowing us both to do so, each exploring our own, and in that process revealing something of each other's.

Then I decided that none of that mattered, it made no difference whether the drive had been hers or mine, what the reasons might be, whether it had been conscious or subconscious. All that mattered was that we were both of the same mind. Both curious about our responses and reactions to new and unusual situations. Both wanting and willing to explore at least some of the dustier recesses of our minds.

And that set me thinking about just what secret longings there might actually be in mine.

I instantly recalled the fleeting thought I'd had the night before, when looking down at Lucy's bound and spread-eagled body. The thought that at that moment I could identify with what might drive some rapists. The thought that at such a moment a man had total power over the woman spread out before him, power to do to her whatever he wanted. No matter how deviant or perverted an action, right then there was nothing to stop him.

I had experienced that almost overwhelming sense of power, and had felt myself reeling from it. Then the thought had passed almost as quickly as it had occurred, and had been replaced with the love I felt for Lucy.

But that made me wonder what my reaction would have been if the woman hadn't been Lucy. Would I have retained control if she had been a relative stranger?

But that was nonsense, such a situation was incomprehensible.

But the doubt lingered. And in lingering, raised a question. Did intellectual capacity imply physical capability? Because I was able to imagine some of the drives and emotions that stirred and fired a rapist, could I, under certain circumstances do something that I would normally find totally abhorrent?

I knew enough of human nature to know that down through history, and even in our own time, loathsomely monstrous things had been done by otherwise totally normal people. One didn't need to be insane, or a criminal degenerate to inflict rape, torture and brutal murder on another human being, merely be of another tribe or religion.

Given all that, and no matter how frightening the thought, I couldn't positively clear myself, couldn't say I wouldn't have the same capability as the imaginary rapist.

But rather than dwelling on such a disturbing thought I let the memories of what had actually happened sweep them away. Feeling much better when I remembered Lucy's increasingly enthusiastic responses to what we had done, and especially the memory of what had happened right at the end.

It had taken her a couple of seconds to realise what I was doing when she felt my cock brushing against her lips. But when she did her reaction had been instantaneous, and far beyond anything I could have imagined. 'Oh yes! Yes I want to taste it! Taste your cock!' she'd said excitedly, then as she lifted her head and opened her mouth she'd added. 'Fuck it, fuck my mouth!'

Her enthusiastic reaction had given me the confidence to go on and the fact that she wanted me to was in some ways even more exciting than the prospect of the physical thrills I'd experience. Even so, I began cautiously, moving slowly, initially pushing no more than the head inside. But she took it so eagerly, lifting her head and sucking hard, that I was soon pressing deeper, drifting off into a haze of blissful delight at the feel of the warm, wet suction of her mouth.

But although I hadn't been aware of it I must have subconsciously kept time with the background music, gradually thrusting faster, and then somehow even timing my climax with its finale.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers