Lucy Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'I hope so darling.'

'And you got a variety, for different times and places too.'

'That was the girl in the shop's idea. Actually it was she that suggested I might be interested in buying them.'

'Sounds like a girl with similar ideas to ours. Maybe I should get to know her, see if she has any to pass on to us.'

'Even if she doesn't the visit would still be very worthwhile, at least for me it would. So why not do that. Just two things though, use the credit card I gave you, and don't ask her what any of the prices are.'

'Expensive?'

'Very, but when I see you in anything from there it's worth every cent.'

'OK, I'll think about it. But first I'll have a think about times and places to wear these.' she added as she slipped the pantyhose back into its packet.


Chapter 20

A Movie Experience

Given Lucy's fertile, and sometimes somewhat unusual imagination, we began to quite regularly include what she liked to refer to theatrically, as 'our sexy props' in our love-making. Over time she included almost any and everything in that description; not just the vibrator and dildo but also sexy items of clothing, the mirrored wardrobe doors, and almost anything else we made use of in our varied and hyperactive sex-life.

And in the process we continued occasionally surprising each other, and more importantly, ourselves, in discovering previously uncovered, or unexplored aspects of our likes and deep-seated desires.

But in contrast to many of the things we were to do later, my first experience of the advantage and efficacy of the special pantyhose happened in one of the most prosaic of places, and only a couple of days after I had given them to her.

There was a movie showing that we had both said we would like to see and Lucy came straight from university to my office, then we had a quick bite to eat before heading for the cinema.

Like any couple in the first flush of love we were in the habit of holding hands most places we went, so did so quite naturally once we had settled down for the film.

Although quite good it didn't completely live up to either the critics praise or our expectations and I could feel Lucy starting to get a little restless when we were no more than half way through. 'Do you want to cut our losses and leave?' I whispered.

'No Jack, let's give it a bit more time.' she answered softly, squeezing my hand in appreciation of my concern, then adding. 'It's nice just being here together.'

A few moments later she must have developed an annoying itch and rather than reach right around herself with her other hand she slipped the one holding mine from my fingers. As she lifted it to scratch her ear, and because I wasn't expecting the move, my hand dropped, the palm coming to rest on her knee.

If I had been asked for a description of what she was wearing when she arrived at the office I would have been able to say - 'A light brown skirt and cream coloured blouse.' - but couldn't have provided a more detailed description than that. I imagine that if I had then been asked whether or not she was wearing stockings I would have guessed that as she had come straight from the university, she wasn't.

But I would have been wrong. I found that my hand was resting on not the firm, rounded flesh covering her knee, but on the sheer nylon sheathing that flesh.

In the second or two it took for that to register she had finished scratching, but when she dropped her hand down again, instead of re-taking hold of mine she just rested hers lightly on the back of it. I looked sideways and saw she was watching me, a half smile playing around the corners of her mouth. 'That's nice.' She mouthed soundlessly, glancing down at my hand, and at the same time shifting her knees a little further apart.

She was quite right, it was nice, very nice, and as I let my fingers start slowly moving it got even nicer. It wasn't just the feel of the warm firmness of her leg, nor the silky sheerness of the nylon that I was enjoying. Although both of those were in themselves exciting, I realised that what made the sensations even more intense was the surreptitious way I was having to do it.

But then after a minute or two of extremely cautious activity I took a quick look around us and found we obviously weren't the only ones to be disappointed by the film. Word must have already started getting around about it because the cinema was at best half full. There were people sitting in the rows ahead of us but there was no-one in ours, at least on our side of the central aisle, and none in the couple of rows immediately behind us. So although I still needed to be careful about exactly what I did, the risk of someone actually spotting us was relatively low.

I made the most of that and while to all intents and purposes we were just another couple watching the progress of the film, underneath her skirt my fingers were making their own slow, but much more exciting, upward progress.

Not having to worry too much about anyone seeing exactly what I was doing gave me the freedom to do more than the small, back and forth stroking I had initially restricted myself to. So, to give my fingers more room to move I lifted her skirt with the back of my hand, letting their tips make more complex swirling patterns along the top and down the inside of her thigh.

I knew Lucy well enough to guess she was enjoying what I was doing just as much as I was, and she confirmed that when my hand began making more deliberate, upward progress. At first by shifting her legs further apart, but then as my fingers moved gradually higher, giving me easier access by laying back and sliding her bottom further forward in the seat.

It was only then, when she had positioned herself so I could reach however high I might want to, that the thought occurred to me that she might be wearing one of the new pairs of pantyhose. That thought was in some ways even more exciting than the actual feel of her leg beneath my hand, and it was hard to resist the temptation to immediately find out if I was right. But I did, continuing to move my fingers slowly, lightly stroking her, making unhurried, and almost imperceptible progress.

Outwardly neither Lucy nor I showed any sign of either what was going on or what we were feeling, but by then I had become acutely aware of my own reactions. Even before the thought of what she might be wearing actually crossed my mind, when I had first slipped my hand up under her skirt, I had felt my cock's immediate response. But the idea that her pussy, uncovered and unprotected, might be just a couple of hands' breadths away, sent blood coursing into it until I could feel it straining almost painfully against the front of my trousers.

So, without affecting what the hand under Lucy's skirt was doing, I reached down with the other, lifting myself a little so I could adjust the hardened length into a more comfortable position. Obviously Lucy saw and understood the reason behind what I had done, so as I settled back in my seat she slid her hand under my outstretched arm and pressed it down on my crotch.

As her fingers closed around my cock she turned her head and gave me a conspiratorial smile, then whispered softly. 'That's nice too.'

By then my caressing fingers had moved even closer to what I hoped, and by then was almost certain I'd find, her moistly pouting pussy. So, when I felt her curling fingers start gently squeezing, I slipped my hand just that little bit higher, the backs of my fingers finally brushing against her other thigh as their tips found their target. I wasn't disappointed, I had been right, she was wearing a pair of the new pantyhose.

She gave a low, almost inaudible sigh as my fingers slid from the sheer nylon into the damply clinging folds, then a few moments later, a sharper, barely suppressed gasp when their tips found the already swollen nub of her clitoris.

For the next few minutes it was as though we were each competing with the other, trying to see which could withstand the tormented pleasure longest without giving ourselves away to the people nearest to us.

My fingers alternated between slipping up and down between the swollen lips of her pussy, sometimes burrowing into the even hotter, wetter place inside them, and lightly rubbing the then much more pronounced ridge above.

While I was doing that, and although in that situation it was virtually impossible for her to do anything about undoing my fly, Lucy was quite successfully stimulating me, rhythmically and insistently squeezing my cock as she moved her hand up and down.

I wasn't having to cope with only the physical stimulation Lucy was giving me, but also what was going on inside my head. Although we had made love several times since, right then I couldn't get the picture of Lucy's impersonation of Dannie out of my head, the picture of how she looked when she had hoisted herself up on to my desk.

I had stood staring down at her, seeing the fiery look in her eyes, then her beautiful breasts and their hard, jutting nipples, and then being excited by the contrast between the black nylon stockings and the pale, creamy flesh of her thighs. But the sight that had been burned into my memory was that of what lay between her thighs, her pussy, its outer lips swollen and puffy, glistening with the juices that were already seeping from it.

So, the sensations I was getting from what her hand was doing to my cock and having my fingers in her pussy, were augmented by that picture, and by the intensity of the later thrills that I still vividly remembered. That combination was proving to be just too effective and if there had been a competition between us I was just about ready to either admit defeat, or let myself suffer the indignity of coming in my pants. But luckily just then she released my cock and grabbed my hand. 'Let's get out of here Jack. Come with me.' She whispered urgently, tugging her skirt down as she got up.

Heads turned and several made shushing sounds as we stumbled along to the end of the row then Lucy made straight for a door with both 'Exit' and 'Toilets' signs. On the other side was a comparatively brightly lit corridor leading to a pair of fire doors, and about half away along, both male and female toilets. Without breaking her stride Lucy pulled me straight towards the latter, pushing open the door and pulling me inside before turning, flinging her arms around me, and kissing me hard.

In the brief moment I'd had to look around where she had brought me I saw a purely functional space. There was a row of cubicles down one side, four or five hand basins set in a vanity top down the other, and along the end wall, a cupboard and a low, narrow seat that was totally impracticable for our purposes. But, probably because the memory of the episode with Dannie was still so vivid, even if there had been a four poster bed I'm sure I would still have done what I did.

Even as we were kissing I reached down for the hem of her skirt, tugging it up over her bottom, then gripping her arse I lifted her up on to the edge of the vanity unit. 'I wish someone would invent something for men that was as practical as those pantyhose.' I growled as I struggled with the fastenings on my trousers, then pushed both them and my briefs down to my knees.

'Ah but if someone did, then women would lose their last line of defence, and we'd be totally at the mercy of any lustful, ravaging man. At least belts and zips give us a few seconds to make a dash for it. That is, if we want to!' she added with a sudden gasp when she felt my cock-head nudging against her pussy.

'Even through your trousers I could feel how wound-up you were Jack, that's why I got us out of there so quickly.' she said hoarsely, getting her hands up under my shirt and gripping my back as she swung her legs upwards.

'Much more of that and I'd have come in my pants.' I replied, pushing forwards and plunging my over-heated cock into her.

As she'd slid her hands up my back she had dragged my shirt with them, so when she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist it was her pantyhose I had pressing against my skin. Even though the sensations coming from my cock as it pushed into her pussy were as strong, as exciting as they always were, I was amazed to find that the feel of the nylon was equally powerful.

'Ooh Lucy!' I gasped, feeling twin burst of sparks racing through my body as my cock pushed deeper and her nylon-clad legs tightened their grip of me.

'Yes Jack, it's the same for me. I need you to fuck me Jack! Oh, please fuck me hard!'

I didn't disappoint her, and that was in no small part because although there were a variety of reasons why I should have climaxed quickly, I didn't.

First of those was how worked up I'd got from what we had been doing to each other while supposedly watching the film. Then there was the fact that we were doing it in a public toilet, where we could have been interrupted at any time. And, added to those were the always thrilling feel of her tightly gripping pussy, plus the amazingly strong sensations I was getting from her equally tightly gripping nylon clad legs.

In spite of all those triggers it was as though my body was loathe to bring the excitement to a premature conclusion, somehow managing to delay the inevitable for longer than I would have thought possible.

Whatever the cause of that I certainly wasn't about to try analysing it, I was too caught up in the blissful feelings I was getting. But Lucy was being driven by different needs, her body was determined she should reach orgasm, and she did, several times, the first just a couple of minutes after I started thrusting.

When her initial cry of delight sent frighteningly loud echoes reverberating around the space she clamped her mouth tightly shut, making muffled gurgling sounds as I took through to the end of it. 'Sorry, mustn't alert the security guys!' she said, managing a brief, somewhat wry grin, then gasping in disbelief as I further increased the speed and power of my thrusting. 'Oh yes lover, again, again!'

She did come again, in fact I think she climaxed twice more before my own finally hit me, my cock pumping explosively, completely emptying my by then achingly swollen balls.

'Wow! You outdid yourself that time darling! I thought you would come much faster than that' she said when we had both caught our breath. 'Not that I'm complaining.' she added with a broad grin. 'But would you grab me some toilet paper please.'

Having wiped my dripping cock with some I took another handful for her, and while doing myself up watched Lucy getting as much of the sticky fluid as she could from her pussy and the crotch of the pantyhose.

'It would be a lot more convenient if we men didn't cause such a mess, if we produced our semen in a much more concentrated form.'

'Oh no Jack, I know it can be a nuisance but I like to see it, in fact the more the better. I want to please you, satisfy you, and I suppose the more there is the more successful I think I have been. If you know what I mean.'

'I think so, it's probably similar to the feeling I get when you have more than one orgasm.'

'Well in that case, after what you just did you should be feeling very, very good my darling.' she replied, slipping down off the vanity top and adjusting her skirt. 'But now I think we'd better get out of here before somebody finds us.'

By then we had lost all interest in the film so instead of going back inside the cinema we headed out through the fire doors. Lucy took my hand as we walked towards where we had left the car. 'The pantyhose proved successful didn't they?' she said with a smile.

'They certainly did, a very good investment.' I replied. 'And in more ways than one.' I added.

'What do you mean?'

'Like when you were wearing tights and I came unexpectedly, I liked the feel of them when you had your legs around me, the feel of them against my skin was exciting.'

'Really!'

'Mmm, very exciting.'

'That's something else we've found you like that I'll have to remember. Perhaps I'd better start making a list of these things.' she added with a low chuckle.

'The way I feel about you, plus what you do for me, I'm afraid it would quickly turn into an encyclopaedia my darling.'

'That's nice to hear Jack.' she replied, snuggling closer. 'You can say things like that as often as you like. But even before that, I mean before I wound my legs around you, even when we were still watching the film you were getting very excited. That's why I was surprised it took you so long to climax.'

'I was surprised too, surprised but certainly not complaining.' I answered, giving her a broad grin. 'Of course touching you like that was exciting, and as I've told you, just the idea that you're accessible turns me on really strongly. But I think that's true of almost any man, why most of us prefer women in skirts rather than trousers.'

'That's one of the reasons Dannie got to you, you said she always wore skirts, very short skirts. And then when I was playing at being her you found I didn't have any panties on, so your response was even stronger. But it's odd, men also like a tightly fitting pair of jeans, don't they.'

'That's because men's response to visual stimuli is so strong, they want to see what the merchandise looks like.' A said with a quiet chuckle. 'But I bet if you asked them what they would like the woman they were going to make love to be wearing, jeans would come very low on the list.'

'And gusset-less pantyhose would come in towards the top.'

'On my list they would.'

'Well yours is the only one I'm concerned with, so I'd better keep a ready supply of them in my drawer. But tell me more about the other thing you liked about them, the feel of them against your skin.'

'I can't explain that, I just found it exciting. I mean I love the feel of your skin, it's so unbelievably soft, so silky. I can feel my fingers tingling when I touch you. But there was something completely different about the feel of the nylon, as I said, I can't explain it, it was just exciting, very exciting.'

'So that's something else for us to explore sometime.'

'You really are the most amazing woman Lucy.'

'What makes you say that?' she asked with a low giggle.

'Because it seems you're always looking for ways to please or excite me.'

'Each other Jack, each other. The more excited you get the better it is for me remember. So if you really analyse it I'm just a very self-centred person. Doing stuff from which I'll get the benefit.' she added.

'OK, OK, I'm not getting into an existential discussion right now.' I said with a grin, then as an idea suddenly popped into my head, added. But let's not go straight home, let's stop and have a drink somewhere, or do you need to get back, I mean, are you too uncomfortable, to wet and sticky?'

'Well I am a bit, but no, a drink would be nice. Let's see how we go. If it starts getting too uncomfortable I'll let you know, OK?'

'OK. There's a nice bar in one of the hotels not far from here, not too noisy.' I said, turning us down a cross street.

At that time of the evening the bar was almost deserted, there were a few couples like ourselves, but the clientele was mainly scattered groups of businessmen having a drink before a late dinner, or in place of one. As always, Lucy immediately attracted several admiring glances and a few, much more wishful stares, but once we had settled ourselves and placed our order the men returned to their conversations.

'I've often wondered how women feel about that kind of thing.' I said as the waiter went to get our drinks.

'What's that Jack?'

'The way men look at you, and knowing exactly what's on their mind. Is it distasteful, embarrassing, or just a pain in the arse?' I said with a smile.

'Oh I suppose it's just something you get used to, a girl comes to expect some men to react that way. Most of the time you don't even notice it, unless you're dressed for something special, you know, a new outfit, that sort of thing. Then it's nice, a sort of positive recognition of the effort you've made. But why do you ask?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers