Lucy for Lunch

Story Info
Master makes the most of his lunch hour.
927 words
3.56
31.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she drove out of the driveway filled with a mix of anxiety, anticipation, excitement and HORNINESS she also wondered what was she getting herself into. On the one hand she should've been concerned or at least a little worried, but on the other, her curious, almost childish nature lead her to the wildest situations and experiences, like today driving to meet yet another Dom who had answered her advert in Paddles. It was kind of strange to be meeting a guy she hadn't spoken to, hadn't met, yet she felt compelled to follow his instructions included in his long letter of introduction. So here she was driving to his place, during his lunch hour. As she approached his building, she looked out for the open garage door where she was to park and prepare .

Having found the vacant garage, she drove up, parked and got out. Looking around, she had a feeling someone was watching her, but she couldn't see anyone, so she continued to walk up to the two wardrobes he had described, found the blindfold and what she assumed were nipple clamps. She continued to follow his instructions, which were etched in her mind forever. Until she stood between the two free standing wardrobes, naked, blindfolded and with her nipples clamped. Hearing the traffic in the distance made her feel a little uncomfortable, anyone could walk in at any time and find her there, naked, vulnerable and wanting ... Before long, he did.

Leading her by her clamped nipples, up a carpeted staircase, 'til he stopped and shoved her to the floor, grabbed her by the wrists and forced them behind her back, enabling him to bind them with some kind of soft material. So there she was, blindfolded, nipples clamped, wrists bound behind her back, he pushed her head to the floor. Naturally her arse tilted upward and before she had any chance to second-guess him, she felt an almighty whack on her arse and then another and then another, each a little louder and harder than the last... Then quiet, she looks to her right, left, but dared not look up 'til he advised her that she could relax - 'for now'.

With the blind fold removed she sat up, almost sitting on her hands, not knowing who or what to expect. And he's standing in front of her, a smallish framed man, gray haired, drinking from the largest brandy balloon she had ever seen, looking down at her. No words were exchanged. He beckons her to the leather lounge, patting it invitingly with the paddle he had evidently been using on her arse. She crawls, rather awkwardly to the lounge as he watches she assumes her vulnerable helpless state amuses him, may even arouse him. Once at the lounge she looks up at him, wondering how she is meant to get up to sit on it, under the circumstances, having her wrists bound 'n' all. By this stage her nipples were incredibly tender and she would've given anything to have the clamps removed, she could've asked for them to be removed, couldn't she? Yes? No? Did she KNOW what she wanted? Yes? No? She was in such a state, and as her mind calculated her options, her back felt the sting of another whack.

She looked around at him, they stared at each other in absolute silence, he grabbed her by the shoulders and placed her on the leather couch. It was cold, yet comforting to the heat of the welts she had received as her welcome gift. But she wasn't allowed more than a few moments grace, when he walked up, knelt before her and briskly removed the clamps. She gasped; he grinned, that Cheshire Cat, "I'm very pleased with myself," kind of grin. And just when she thought she had had all her senses could take, he gently pushed her back, so as her tits were properly exposed to him and he went about whipping them, she gasped, biting her lip. She felt like crying, screaming, but instead her cunt was in charge - isn't it always? She felt her cream well up in her cunt, running down her flaps, across her inner thighs.

She panicked, should she try and hide what was happening between her legs? He approached, unzipped his trousers and stuck his half-erect cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes, sucking him, pleasuring him, and thinking if she 'shows him a good enough time, maybe he won't notice her wetness.' But despite her expertise in the cock-sucking department, he couldn't help himself but to shove a hand between her legs and thus discover how much pleasure she had already derived from the experience. This made him angry, without saying a word, he thrust his now very stiff cock further and further down her throat, making her gag, which triggered his orgasm.

Once he had relieved himself he seemed to lose all interest in sex, in her, he left her alone for a moment, presumably to clean up. He returned with a bundle of things, she recognised her clothes, which he dumped unceremoniously beside her. He untied her hands, still having barely spoken to her. Once she was dressed he walked her to her car. He appeared to be anxious about returning to work. She is left not knowing what he felt, if indeed he felt anything. Whereas she couldn't wait to get home, lock herself in the bathroom and check out the signs of her having behaved badly...

Copyright October, 2004 Lucy Dee