Lucy Gets Even

Story Info
Lucy pays back Megan for taking advantage of her.
3k words
4.37
53k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
125 Followers

This is a follow up to "The Untimely Sneeze", which is in the "Lesbian" category. It can be read alone, but might be more enjoyable if "The Untimely Sneeze" is read first. Comments are welcome.

*****

It had been 3 weeks since Megan had found Lucy tied to her bed, and had her way with her. Megan thought it had been great fun, and was very friendly when the two ran into each other from time to time in the hallways of their apartment building. Lucy, on the other hand, felt awkward when she saw Megan. Megan had given her the best and strongest orgasm she'd ever had, but she felt embarrassed and humiliated when she thought of how Megan had played with her body when she was helpless, and how she had sat on Lucy's face and left her juices all over it, and then wiped her cum-covered fingers on Lucy's tongue.

Megan never mentioned the incident when the two of them saw each other, and as time passed, Lucy felt less and less awkward. They became friends, and one day Lucy accepted Megan's invitation to come over to her apartment to watch a basketball game.

When Lucy arrived just before the game started, Megan invited her in and then told her to make herself comfortable while she fixed the drinks and snacks in the kitchen. As Megan disappeared into the kitchen, Lucy looked around the living room. Megan had a lot of small pictures and sketches on the walls, and a number of figurines on the two end tables by the sofa and on the shelves which lined one wall. Looking at the figurines more closely, Lucy was shocked to realize that they were all erotic in nature—depicting naked men and women (mostly women) in sexually explicit poses. She quickly realized that the pictures and sketches were also erotic, and then she was stunned when she saw a picture of herself.

She had forgotten that Megan took a picture of her just before she released her from the ties that held her to the bed. The photo showed Lucy's naked breasts and face. The rivulets and gobs of Megan's cum on her face were very recognizable, her hair was plastered to her forehead, her mouth was slightly open with bits of cum on her lips, and she had a dazed expression. Anyone looking at the picture could clearly see that she had just been fucked hard.

Seeing the picture of herself displayed on the wall like some kind of trophy brought back the feelings of humiliation, and made Lucy angry. Her first thought was to confront Megan and demand that she destroy the photo. As she thought about it, though, she changed her mind, and decided she would handle it differently.

Megan came into the living room carrying a tray with wine and cheese for them. Lucy said, "You have a lot of interesting figurines and photos."

Megan smiled and said, "Yes, collecting erotica is sort of a hobby of mine. By the way, I think that picture of you is the sexiest one of the bunch. It was a lot of fun playing with you that day, so just let me know the next time you want to play."

Lucy said quietly, "It wasn't so much fun for me, but I'll keep your offer in mind."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind that great orgasm I gave you", Megan said with a smirk.

Lucy blushed, remembering how she had cried out as the powerful orgasm swept through her. She couldn't deny that she had enjoyed that part of what Megan had done with her. Wanting to change the subject, she asked, "Isn't the game on?"

Over the next few days, Lucy gradually came up with a plan to pay Megan back for what she had done. First, Lucy told her best friend, Sharon, what had happened, leaving nothing out. Lucy could tell that Sharon was both appalled and excited by the lurid details. Then Lucy explained her plan to get even, and Sharon immediately said to count her in.

Sharon was a nurse at the hospital where Lucy worked in the admitting office. Both were quiet by nature and they had similar personalities, but they were very different in appearance. Sharon was a Korean American, with short dark-colored hair styled to frame her face. She was very petite, standing only a little over five feet tall, with small breasts and a small rear end. Lucy thought she looked like a living doll. Lucy was several inches taller and about twenty five pounds heavier, with 36B breasts and a larger ass.

Two days after she explained her plan to Sharon, Lucy bumped into Megan at the mailboxes in the lobby, and asked her if she'd like to come over the next Saturday night to watch a movie with her and Sharon. Megan readily accepted the invitation, and Lucy told her to come at 8:00.

Megan knocked on Lucy's door promptly at 8:00 Saturday evening. Lucy welcomed her inside and introduced her to Sharon, and then set out wine, crackers and dip for all of them. Sharon and Megan sat on the sofa, Lucy sat in an armchair and then started the movie, an old mystery. A little later, when their glasses ran low, Lucy took them out to the kitchen to pour more wine. Before filling Megan's glass, she opened a small packet and poured about half of the powder it contained into the glass. It was a sedative which Sharon had brought home from the hospital. She told Lucy half of the packet's contents would knock Megan out for about 45 minutes. Lucy filled the glasses with wine, stirred Megan's, and then took the glasses back to the living room, where she was careful to give the one with the sedative to Megan.

As they resumed watching the movie, Lucy kept an eye on Megan. After she had consumed about half of the wine, Megan's chin dropped to her chest, but she quickly raised her head back up. Twice more in the next few minutes Megan's chin dropped, and her head came back up more slowly each time. Then Lucy saw her head go down again and her body relax, and this time her head stayed down.

Lucy called Megan's name, and when she didn't respond, Sharon leaned over and patted her cheek, which also drew no response. Lucy walked over and, with a smile of satisfaction on her face, looked down at the unconscious woman. "I think it's time to strip her."

Megan was wearing a tee shirt and jeans. Lucy removed the tee shirt while Sharon unfastened the jeans and pulled them down and off. Then, Lucy took off Megan's bra, using the opportunity to cup each breast in the palm of her hand and then pinch the nipples. Megan's breasts were about the same size as Lucy's, but her nipples were bigger, and the color of ripe raspberries. "I'm so going to enjoy this", Lucy said, as she leaned down and sucked one of the now-erect nipples into her mouth.

"Well, that doesn't cover much", Sharon muttered as she pulled down Megan's black thong. Then, Sharon's eyes filled with lust and hunger as she gazed at Megan's exposed sex. Her outer labia, a dark purple in color, protruded and were very prominent. Sharon spread them and revealed the soft, pink inner folds, and then she pushed them apart to reveal the deeper pink tunnel opening they concealed. She unconsciously licked her lips while she softly rubbed Megan's exposed pussy, and then lightly pinched the labia.

Lucy saw the look in her friend's eyes. Sharon didn't say much about it, but Lucy knew she was a lesbian. "Don't worry—you'll get to eat her as much as you want", Lucy said. "Let's get her into the bedroom."

They half carried, half dragged Megan toward the bedroom. It was hard work—she was five feet, nine inches in height and weighed around 140 pounds. She had the toned, firm body of an athlete, which she had been in college, Lucy knew, and she still worked out regularly at a local gym. Lucy thought it was probably her size and athletic background that gave her that confident, almost dominant, attitude and air. "She won't be so confident or dominant when we get through with her", Lucy thought to herself as they reached the bedroom.

With one big heave, they tossed the naked woman onto the bed. Lucy rolled Megan onto her stomach while Sharon retrieved a small egg-shaped vibrator and a tube of K-Y jelly from a bag on the dresser. As Sharon pulled on some rubber gloves and smeared lube on the vibrator, Lucy ran her hands over Megan's firm ass and spread her cheeks, thinking about how her nose had been forced between them when Megan sat on her face. To her chagrin, those thoughts triggered a trickle of moisture between her legs. She hated to admit it even to herself, but she had been very turned on by her forced submission to Megan.

Sharon rubbed some lube on Megan's anus, and then pushed the vibrator into her ass as far as she could, but leaving a little of the string hanging out that could be used to remove it. Megan moaned softly but otherwise didn't stir. Sharon said, "She's starting to come out of it—we'd better get her tied up."

They turned Megan onto her back and then tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, spreadeagled just as Lucy had been when Megan found her. Looking down at her, Lucy thought about the fact that whenever she watched Megan walk, her gait reminded Lucy of a horse. She thought it was probably because of her wide hips and long legs. "Well, it's time to ride this mare", Lucy thought to herself as she got on the bed.

Lucy sat on Megan's stomach and began fondling the helpless woman's breasts again. As she squeezed them and rolled the nipples between her thumb and forefinger, Sharon knelt between Megan's legs and began to gently stroke her pussy lips.

Megan was having a vivid sex dream. Someone was playing with her breasts and pussy, and it felt so good she moaned. She began to wake up, but she was confused. She couldn't remember where she was, and she didn't understand how she could be awake but still feel those wonderful sensations. When she felt a finger penetrate her pussy, she tried to move and discovered she couldn't. She opened her eyes, saw Lucy sitting on her, and cried out, "What are you doing?? Let me go!"

Lucy said, "Well, look who's awake! Now the party can begin." Megan suddenly understood that Lucy intended to get even with her, and she began to panic. She always needed to be in control of any situation, and the idea of being helpless terrified her. She forced herself to calm down, and resolved not to give Lucy the satisfaction of hearing her moan or beg for release. Megan glared at Lucy but remained silent.

Lucy sensed what went through the proud woman's mind. "We'll see how long you can keep quiet." Lucy turned so that she was facing toward Megan's feet, and as she slid back toward Megan's face she told Sharon to move to Megan's stomach, and also face her feet. Megan turned her head, but Lucy pinched her right nipple hard and said, "No you don't—I want to feel that nose in my butt crack!" Megan reluctantly turned her head back so that she was looking straight up at the ceiling, and then everything went dark as Lucy's ass settled on her face.

Sharon leaned down and resumed finger-fucking Megan. As she did, she pulled back the hood over Megan's clit with her left hand, and gently blew on the little nub. Then she began to flick her tongue at it, over and over, but as gently as the beating wings of a butterfly. Megan bit her lip to keep from crying out, but then Lucy scraped her fingernails across her breasts and very erect, sensitive nipples. Megan let out a loud grunt of anguish and pleasure.

Lucy stared at Sharon's gorgeous little ass swaying back and forth as she ate Megan's pussy. She reached out and ran her finger down the cleft between her two small globes, and then slowly pushed her finger into Sharon's very wet pussy. As she began to move her finger back and forth, Sharon let out a loud, appreciative "Ahhh!"

Megan's body was releasing a flood of moisture, and Sharon was happily lapping up as much of the cream as she could. Under the relentless assault of Sharon's tongue, Megan's resolve melted away and she began to moan over and over. She had never felt so vulnerable, or so turned on.

The room reverberated with the wet, smacking sounds made by Sharon's tongue, and the moans and sighs of all of the women. Then Sharon's finger found Megan's G spot, and as she pressed it she began to nibble at Megan's clit. Megan let out a loud, urgent cry and pulled against the restraints holding her in place, and then her body stiffened as a powerful orgasm swept through her.

Lucy had pushed two more fingers into her pussy, and Sharon felt her own orgasm approaching. She began to push back against Lucy's fingers, driving them deeper, and each time she thrust backward her cheeks opened wide, giving Lucy the most erotic view of a pussy and ass she had ever seen. Sharon grunted "Ah! Ah! Ah!" over and over as she fucked herself on Lucy's fingers. Then her orgasm hit, and she went limp and quiet.

Lucy withdrew her fingers from Sharon's pussy with a loud, wet "plop" sound, and then turned around so that she was facing Megan. With Lucy's ass finally off of her face, Megan was gasping for breath and trying to recover from her orgasm. Lucy reached down and shoved her juice-covered fingers into Megan's mouth. "Clean them off." When Megan was slow to comply with the command, Lucy pulled Megan's right nipple straight up. Megan screamed and began to lick Lucy's fingers feverishly. "That's a good girl", Lucy said with a smile.

As she licked, Megan actually felt her will break. She knew she was no longer capable, physically or mentally, of resisting, and she knew she would do whatever Lucy told her to do.

Lucy pulled her fingers out of Megan's mouth and wiped them on Megan's face. Then she began sliding forward, saying "Now you're going to eat my pussy and make me cum—you want to eat me, don't you?"

Megan quickly said "Yes", hoping it would keep Lucy from pinching her sore nipple again. Lucy smiled and pressed her pussy against Megan's mouth. Megan made no effort this time to turn her head.

Megan stuck her tongue out and started licking Lucy's soft folds, and then pushed her tongue into her pussy and continued licking everything she could reach. Lucy laughed and said, "Eager, aren't you? I think you really do want to eat me." Then she let out a loud, "Ohh! That's it—oh yes..."

Megan felt Sharon between her legs, and then suddenly she felt strong vibrations in her ass. She jerked and cried out, "Ohh!!" She thought she had felt something in her ass earlier, but with all the other sensations she had been feeling, she had forgotten about it. Now she moaned and flexed her hips, trying to get relief from the maddening pulses. Then she felt something hard pressed against her labia, and the next thing she knew, her pussy was stretched and filled with the object. She groaned loudly, and then shrieked as it, too, began to vibrate.

Sharon smiled as she put down the remote control for the dildo she had just shoved into Megan, and then untied Megan's legs from the bed. She bent them and pushed them back toward Megan's chest, which gave her better access to Megan's pussy and ass. Then Sharon leaned down and began to lick and suck Megan's labia, inner folds and clit, while she gently rubbed her anus.

Megan was no longer aware of Lucy riding her face. Her whole world was between her legs, where it felt like an electric current was passing through her pelvis, over and over, while at the same time Sharon's mouth, tongue and finger were driving her mad. Her ass and pussy felt hotter and hotter, and she realized a powerful orgasm was approaching. Her cries and moans, muffled by Lucy's pussy, got more frantic and louder, and then it felt like all the air was knocked out of her as she climaxed again. As she gasped for air, her body shuddered, and then she was still.

Lucy had been rubbing her clit against Megan's nose and mouth, and reached her own climax with a loud, "OHHH!" Her body relaxed and she moved back from Megan's mouth, and then got off the bed. She retrieved her camera from the dresser, and as she went back toward the bed Sharon handed her the dildo that had been in Megan's pussy.

Megan laid there, slack-jawed, breathing hard through her open mouth and her eyes focused on something far away. Lucy reached down and pushed the dildo, covered with Megan's fluids, into the open, unresisting mouth. Then she aimed the camera at Megan's face and snapped a few pictures. When she looked at them a moment later, Lucy laughed. They showed Megan's face in sharp focus, her eyes staring vacantly into the distance, with cum glistening all over her cheeks, nose and chin and even some trickling out of the corner of her mouth, as she appeared to suck the dildo. "Oh, you're going to like these!", Lucy cried, laughing. "They're even better than the one of me. These should have a place of honor on your wall—maybe right in the middle."

Megan didn't respond or move, but then groaned loudly as Sharon slowly pulled the vibrator out of her ass. Unable to resist the lure of Megan's very wet and open pussy, Sharon leaned down and began to lick again.

domfun
domfun
125 Followers