Lucy Hudson

Story Info
A dirty old man meets the most interesting young lady.
10.4k words
4.74
31.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

Lucy Hudson sat at a table in the library with three books, two note pads, and her laptop open in front of her. Most people would not have given her a second glance. Her thick reddish brown hair was pulled back in a bun and thick glasses sat on her nose. She was sitting up very straight; her head leaned forward as she read.

The long sleeved blue blouse she wore was buttoned at the cuffs and all the buttons on the front were buttoned up to her neck. Her knees and feet were together under the table with her black skirt pulled down well below her knees and tucked in at her thighs. Her socks came all the way up to mid calf. She was the perfect picture of prim and proper.

First glances have a way of being deceiving if a person is not careful or if someone is hiding something. In Lucy's case, I was sure it was the latter. I'm a people watcher from way back and I had been watching Lucy off and on for almost a year. That is when she changed colleges and started to use this library.

The odd thing was the cycle of how she dressed. The hair and glasses remained the same, as did the way she sat and the way she always had her knees together. Over a period of roughly three weeks she went from very prim and proper with almost every inch of skin covered to short sleeved blouses and even tank tops. The skirts would grow shorter and tighter.

Odd things intrigue me. I do research for several companies. I could do it faster on the Internet but nothing beats a library for doing research in depth and right. Lucy was in the library but there was no way to research her properly without direct contact. Today was the day to start. Spring break started the first of next week.

As I watched, she closed one book, made some notes on a pad, and then closed a second book. She spent several minutes typing on the laptop and then shut it down. That meant she was getting ready to leave. As she packed up the laptop, I tucked the two books I had in my briefcase and stood up. She glanced my way and then went back to packing her books.

Picking up my briefcase I headed in the direction of the front door. As I passed her table, I paused and looked down at her. When she looked up, I said, "I see you here all the time." She smiled shyly and nodded. When she did, I added, "I've heard the librarian call you Lucy, my mother's name was Lucy."

She cocked her head to the side and said, "You're kind of old for a student here."

I smiled and replied, "I graduated a long time ago, from the school of hard knocks, not a college. I'm a researcher that prefers books to the Internet."

She nodded and said, "I prefer books myself. The Internet is too hit and miss. To much misinformation and half truths."

"My thinking exactly," I said as I sat my briefcase on the end of the table.

She looked at the old battered briefcase and asked, "Are you a researcher because you are a stickler for details or because you are inquisitive?"

"The latter much more than anything. It's the hunt for the right information, the right answers to the questions that make you wonder and scratch your head."

She chuckled and whispered, "I must be the question because you have been looking at me more and more as of late."

I lifted my eyebrows and said, "I thought I was being very covert. I guess I wouldn't make a very good spy in that case."

"Not many people stare at me so you were easy to pick out."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was staring. It's just the way your mode of dress changes from one part of the month to the next. From all covered up to normal, well, as normal as things get today," I said softly and then waited to see if I got an answer.

"Four years and you are the first person that ever noticed or at least you are the only one to mention it." When I did not say anything, she smiled and whispered, "Curiosity, that is what got me in trouble in the first place."

"It has killed a cat or two, so the saying goes."

"I've thought I was going to die several time but so far, so good," she said and grinned. "You are getting even more curious now."

"If I was a detective, I now have enough clues to make an educated guess." I told her with a like grin.

"And that guess would be?" She asked softly, expectantly.

"Four letters, BDSM," I said just as softly. When her eyes dropped to the table top, I added, "Most likely Dominant/submissive, unless you are into pain and then all bets are off."

She looked up at me thru her lashes. "A very good guess," she whispered very softly. "Dominant/submissive and just a little pain. Restraints and floggers leave bruises. As do fingers that grab tightly."

"How about red handprints on bare asses?" I asked just to tease her.

She dropped her eyes and whispered, "They are just yummy."

A moment later, she asked, "Are you in the lifestyle?"

"I've dabbled with it from time to time but never had the opportunity to explore it," I said truthfully.

"We should have supper sometimes and discuss it," she said looking up at me.

I smiled as I realized our roles had been explained and she could act normal since I was not a Dom. "I would like that. D/s has always fascinated me but I never knew anyone into it well enough to ask any questions or learn anything."

"All my classes are early Friday. How about Friday afternoon?" She asked with a shy smile.

"Sounds good to me. I'll save you the embarrassment and not call it a date."

She cocked her head to the side and replied, "Why would I be embarrassed? Don't you know that older men are all the rage these days. They appreciate a woman so much more than younger guys." She paused to open a notebook. She wrote down her address and phone number.

As she handed it to me, she asked, "Do you know where the dorms are?"

"I'm a researcher, remember, I'll find them. If not, then I'll resort to asking for directions."

Lucy laughed and stood up. "I like people who don't take themselves too seriously."

"I'll see you Friday," I said and then asked, "Is five o'clock too early?"

"Just right," she said as she finished packing the rest of her stuff. "I'll walk out with you, if you don't mind."

"Why should I mind being seen with a good looking lady?" I said with a smile and a wink. Lucy was neither cute nor pretty. Her face was slightly too long for the width and boxy looking with a pointy chin. It was an ordinary face hidden behind glasses.

*****

Friday rolled around. I had seen Lucy in the Library every day but had only talked to her once more after our initial conversation. That was the day before to confirm our date. It was still on so I showed up at the dorm a few minutes early and the desk let her know I was there.

She came down the stairs in an ankle length skirt and a long sleeved print blouse buttoned all the way up. The skirt showed off her hips and the blouse was tight enough to accentuate her bust line. She had a small purse on a strap over her shoulder and what looked like boots on her feet.

As she crossed the room toward me, she smiled as her eyes ran from my cowboy hat down to my western boots. I had on a long sleeved western shirt and levies. Our outfits complimented each other. "Nice, very nice," she said as she stopped in front of me.

"I was thinking the same thing about you," I said.

She smiled. "Shall we go?"

I nodded and stepped aside with a flourish of my arm. She was still smiling as she started for the door with me beside her. As I opened the door for her, I asked, "What's your favorite food?"

She grinned and replied, "Anything and everything."

"That doesn't make it all that easy to pick a restaurant," I said as we walled down the sidewalk.

"Show me your favorite restaurant."

I grinned and shook my head. "I would but it's a four hour drive from here."

"Then your favorite local restaurant."

I nodded as I stopped next to my old truck. Lucy looked it over and chuckled. "This thing is older than I am."

Opening the passenger door for her, I said, "If you run half as well as this truck does then you are one bad ass lady."

"Is that so," she said as she climbed up on the seat. "It's clean at least." I chuckled and closed the door.

When I got in on the drivers side, she was trying to figure out the four point racing type seatbelts and shoulder straps. Looking at me she said, "Are these really necessary?"

"You tell me," I said as I started the truck. The truck rocked as the engine fired and then the motor settled down to a deep loping sound.

Lucy grinned and said, "This thing sounds like a monster."

"It can be if I change a few setting and open the exhaust dumps," I told her as I slipped on the shoulder straps and buckled the harness together. She watched and then followed suit. The shoulder straps pushed her breasts together and made them stand out more, as she tightened the straps.

"See that wasn't all that hard," I added with a grin as I put the truck in gear and backed out of the parking space.

I put the gearshift in low and let the truck idle across the parking lot. I stopped at the street, checked traffic and pulled out to the right. I ran the truck up to third gear and then backed off as we neared the stop sign at the end of the block.

Lucy had been shoved back in the seat three times as I changed gears. When I stopped she whispered, "Holy crap! This thing flies."

I chuckled and said, "You ain't seen or felt anything yet. Wait until I open it up. The only thing stock about this truck is the body. Everything else is hand built from the ground up."

Lucy's eyes got big as I spoke and then whatever she was going to say was lost as traffic cleared and the truck accelerated away from the stop sign. I made the next light, turned right into the freeway on ramp, downshifted a gear and put my foot down.

The tires squalled, took a bite, and we shot up the ramp. I shifted as we hit the freeway and we were doing ninety by the time I got straight in the middle lane. I shifted to fourth and took my foot off the gas until we were back down to the speed limit. I looked over at Lucy and asked, "Was that better?"

She nodded and shifted in the seat. Then she grinned and said, "My panties were slightly damp earlier just from thinking about going on this date but now... Let's just say things are now a little squishy."

I grinned and said, "Squishy is good."

"My dad had a hopped up Corvette a long time ago. I thought it was fast but this thing has it beat by a mile."

"Again, you haven't seen anything yet. I'd need to get out in the country to really open it up."

She looked over at me and grinned. "How about if we grab some burgers, take a ride out in the country, and have a picnic?"

Glancing at Lucy, I got in the right lane to get off the freeway. Where I had in mind now, was the other way. "I had this vision of a nice candle lit supper in a nice little restaurant... but I like your idea even better. I know just the place to get the greatest greasy cheeseburgers ever made by man or rather woman in this case."

I went down the off ramp, looped under the freeway and accelerated back up on the freeway going the other way. Lucy laughed as I slowed back to the speed limit again. "I'm glad to see you are flexible."

"I'm not as flexible as I used to be but I can still get into some mighty fancy positions if I'm given the right incentive," I said with a grin.

Lucy grinned back at me as she whispered, "I'll just bet you can."

I took the freeway north until we reached the edge of town and then I took a left on a four lane state highway. Eight or ten miles later, there was a sign for Hills Lake. I turned right on the county road and followed it a ways until we came to the Hilltop Icehouse.

As I pulled into the parking lot, Lucy looked at the few cars and trucks in the lot and then at the thirty or so motorcycles parked in an area of their own. "I thought you were going for burgers?"

"This is the right place, believe me. Donna's the cook here and she would have my hide, if I went anyplace else for burgers."

"Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"Only in my dreams. Anyway, her husband is this big ugly guy with no sense of humor, who does not share well with others at all." I told her as I shut the truck off.

I unbuckled my seat belt harness and shrugged the shoulder straps off my shoulders. When Lucy did not do likewise, I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"I've never been in a bar, much less a biker bar."

"Uh, do you have a problem with drinking or people who drink?"

She shook her head. "No. I've just never been to a bar. I would be scared to death to go to one alone and I don't date very much. Other than my Master, I haven't dated anyone in six years."

My eyes narrowed as I said, "Six years? Were you in a convent or something before you switched schools?"

Lucy's eyes narrowed as she asked, "How do you know I switched schools?"

"I heard you say as much to the librarian when you first started to come in the library." I told her truthfully.

She relaxed and grinned. "It's too damned quiet in that library."

"Voices do carry," I said and then asked, "Are you getting out with me? I'd hate to go to all this trouble and not have anyone see the good looking lady I'm out on the town with."

Lucy laughed. "Flattery will get you some places but that is bordering on bullshit."

"Ok, ok, it wasn't much trouble. Are you happy now?"

Lucy laughed and unhooked her harness. "I guess one beer for your vanity wouldn't hurt me."

"Call it research, that's what I do. People watching can be educational and entertaining."

Lucy shrugged out of her harness. "How about the people watching us?"

I shrugged. "Unless one of us gets frisky or something, I'm not very entertaining to watch."

She shook her head and chuckled as she opened the truck door. I came around the truck and escorted her up to the front door of the bar. "Ok, take a deep breath and look like you belong here and for Gods sake, don't look scared or they will tear you apart."

Lucy's eyes got big for a second and then she shook her head again. "You are so full of shit your eyes are brown."

I grinned and opened the door. "As a matter of fact, they are... brown that is."

Five or six people greeted me by name on the way up to the bar and two more shook my hand at the bar before the tall blonde bartender came down to get our order. I introduced Lucy to Donna, saying, "This is the young lady I told you about that took pity on an old man by agreeing to go out with him."

Donna frowned and looked at me hard. "Am I going to have to take you out back and spank your ass again?" Looking at Lucy, she smiled and said, "Don't believe a word this old coot says. He's a charmer and a sweetheart as long as he thinks he's getting you out of your panties and then he's all over you when you do give them up.

Lucy looked around and then leaned closer to the bar and Donna. "Uh... What if I'm not wearing any panties?"

"Then I suggest you run for the hills as fast as you can," Donna replied with a big wink. "Or sit down and have a beer."

"I'll have a beer," Lucy said and then added, "I actually do have panties on but I wanted to hear your answer."

Donna grinned and whispered, "When you get older and more experienced, you'll learn to leave them at home. It's more fun to live dangerously."

"Don't be corrupting the young lady," I said to Donna.

"You know, you can go somewhere else for a beer," she told me.

"But... but... but... We wanted a couple of your bodacious greasy cheeseburgers to go. I can't get those anywhere else."

She grinned. "Find a stool and I'll let you off easy this time."

Lucy and I found two empty stools at the end of the bar. As we got seated, Lucy said, "A lot of people seem to know you here, especially Donna."

"I live about a mile from here and this is my usual hangout for about the last fifteen years," I told her.

"Do you live near the lake?"

I grinned. "I live right on the edge of it. You can throw rocks in it from my back porch."

Lucy looked at me quickly. She had been people watching up until now. "How's the swimming? I love to swim but haven't been in ten years or more."

"What? They don't have pools in the convents?" I asked jokingly.

"What convent?" Donna asked as she sat our beer down.

"It's a little joke between us," I told her.

Donna eyed Lucy for a second and then said, "From the long sleeves, buttoned up blouse, and long skirt, you might not have been joking. But then again, the remark about no panties kind of puts the matter to rest."

I grinned and said, "Maybe she's an undercover nun and she just said that to throw you off. She did say she was interested in your answer."

Donna narrowed her eyes as she looked at me. "You are full of it."

Lucy laughed. "I told him the same thing as we came in here."

Donna grinned and nodded. "Keep him in his place and well out at arms length."

"You know this from experience?" Lucy asked.

"Every woman in a hundred miles knows that," Donna said with a laugh as she turned back toward the other end of the bar and the kitchen.

Lucy looked at me and I rolled my eyes and said, "She's exaggerating quite a bit."

"Uh huh. The college is within fifty miles, so..."

"I wish she would hurry with those burgers," I said softly and Lucy chuckled.

*****

With burgers in hand, we hit the road for a small park by the lake, or at least that was my plan. A few miles from the bar, I slowed the truck and flipped a switch on the dash. The exhaust note got deeper and louder as the dumps opened. I pulled a small t-handle out and the note of the engine got even deeper.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked.

"It's time to show you all this truck has to offer," I said as I blipped the throttle and shifted down to second gear.

Lucy opened her mouth to say something but it was lost as I matted the throttle. The front end of the truck came up and we were set back in our seats as the rear tires grabbed the asphalt with a soft squeal. As the revs went up, so did our speed. I shifted to third and the front end rose again.

There was a curve coming up fast. I eased my foot up off the gas an inch and tapped the brake once. We entered the turn at about one twenty and I fed the engine throttle as we passed the apex of the turn. The speedometer was hovering around one sixty in fourth gear as we hit the next straightaway.

I glanced over at Lucy and grinned. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open. She had a hand on the grab bar over the door and her knuckles were white. I picked my foot up off the gas, the engine exhaust rumbled as we started to slow down. I pushed the t-handle back in, and closed the dumps. The rumble went away and the truck slowed faster.

There was a sign ahead that said Hill Lake Park, I turned in there. "So, what do you think?" I asked as I let the truck roll slowly along the Park road.

"Holy, shit!" Lucy said in a soft low whisper. I chuckled and she looked my way. "I wasn't sure whether to pee my panties or have an orgasm," she added and then grinned.

"I hate tough decisions like that," I told her.

She laughed and looked around for the first time. "Uh, where are we?"

"The lake park."

"Oh," she said with what sounded like disappointment in her voice.

"Uh... Did you have somewhere else in mind?"

"I thought you were going to your place."

"Uh, no. I was actually being nice." I told her. "Didn't you listen to anything Donna was telling you?"

Lucy chuckled and replied, "Yeah, I listened to her and I like to live dangerously also."

I shook my head and made a u-turn in the boat ramp parking lot. "We can eat on the sundeck above the boathouse."

"How private is it?" She asked.

"I live on a small point with water on three sides and my nearest neighbor is a half mile away. Unless someone is fishing off the point, it is quite private. Why do you ask?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers