Lucy Hudson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This blouse is getting hot and I'm starting to sweat a little," she replied. "If I take it off I didn't want people staring at me and my bruises."

I glanced sideways at the front of her blouse and the way the shoulder harness had her breasts pushed together and out. "Uh, I don't think anyone would even see anything but your... uh... Uh, how about me seeing?" I ended up asking.

She smiled and said, "I don't think that will be a problem. You know about the lifestyle and showed interest in asking questions, so I don't think anything I would show would freak you out."

I nodded as I slowed the truck and made the turn into my driveway. I let it idle along down the narrow lane between the trees. The driveway forked, one side going to the house and the other to a moderate sized barn. I took the left side and ended up parked under the house, which was up on pilings about ten feet off the ground.

"Interesting," Lucy said as she looked around. "Nice place and nicely secluded."

"I'm still working on it and probably always will be," I told her as I opened my door and got out.

She got out on her side and looked around again. "There is no one here but us?" She asked.

"Just us," I said as I reached for the bag of burgers. I paused leaning inside the cab as Lucy pulled her blouse out of the top of her skirts and started to unbutton it. There was a narrow strip of skin showing between the edges here and there, as she unbuttoned the cuffs of the sleeves.

When she slipped the blouse off her shoulders, my eyes were all over her. Her breasts were not overly large but fit her frame nicely. The dark brown circles under her nipples were oval in shape and had a circle of bruises at the edge of them. There was a U-shaped line of bruises several inches below her nipples.

There were wide bruises on each of her wrists that suggested restraints and from the texture of the bruise colors, probably rope. "Interesting," I said softly.

"Yes it was," she said as she tossed the blouse on the front seat. She then pulled the elastic waistband of the skirt up over her breasts. Now she had on a mid thigh length dress.

"I like the new look," I said as I got the bag of burgers and straightened up. She took a moment to slip her boots off and to sit them inside on the floorboards.

I closed my door and she shut hers. We met at the front of the truck. "This way," I said indicating the sidewalk headed down toward the lake.

She started down the sidewalk and I followed. The sway of that short dress was provocative. There were also finger bruises on the backs of her arms and her upper shoulders. "Someone likes to play rough," I said.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "Yes, I do and my Master knows it."

"Do you like the pain or is it something else?"

She shrugged. "Pain is like a spice in cooking. It adds to the flavor and makes the dish overall better. Too much pain and it ruins the, uh, orgasm. Not enough and the orgasm isn't as strong as it could be."

We reached the boathouse and she stopped. "It is a fine line sometimes and a major highway at others. It all depends on the pain and the circumstances."

I handed her the burgers and opened the door to the storeroom at the side of the building. Inside was an old icebox. I snagged two beers from it and closed the door. "I understand in an abstract way. I also know that pain for just the sake of pain is not healthy. I assume the pain and pleasure must balance out in the end."

Lucy chuckled. "If it doesn't then you'll have a very unhappy submissive on your hands."

I nodded and pointed to a set of stairs behind her. Lucy started up the steps with me following. By the time we reached the top, I had been treated to a great view of her thighs and there were finger bruises on those also. I noticed rope marks just above her knees. Now I was wondering how she was tied up.

She paused at the top and said, "Nice view."

I grinned and replied, "Ain't it though."

She looked around and then down at me and then grinned. "Why thank you," she said as she stepped to the side and let me come on up.

I walked over to a circulate table with a bench around it. As she followed me over, I asked, "Why the rope marks above your knees? The obvious answer is holding your thighs open I assume."

She nodded and sat down on the bench. "Tying someone up takes away their power. Tying someone so they can't close their legs, even more so. It leaves the sub feeling very venerable, to say the least, knowing that the Master can use them anyway they see fit."

As I sat down I said, "I understand, it is all about power and control."

"On one side yes, on the other it is about letting go and giving as well as you are receiving."

I looked thoughtful as I passed out the burgers and fries. I unwrapped my burger and dumped my fries on the wrapper. Lucy did the same as I said, "I'm not sure about that last. What exactly does giving as well as you are receiving mean?"

"Ketchup," she said and I looked at her funny. She laughed and said, "For the fries. Is there any in the bag?"

"Oh, yeah," I said as I opened the bag and dumped the ketchup on the table. "I thought you meant..."

Lucy chuckled. "It would be nice if it was just that simple but the dynamics are far from that. Let's say my Master gives me a slap on my inner thigh. In return, I give him a sound. Anything from a whimper to a yell according to how hard the slap was and what it made me feel. Then he has to decide whether to give me another and if so how hard and where."

I took a bite of my burger, as did Lucy. I chewed the food and chewed over what she had said. "This is a great burger," she said a moment later and then took another bite.

With a chuckle, I said, "I think I heard that somewhere earlier today." She chuckled around the bite in her mouth and nodded.

We ate our burgers in silence after that.

*****

I was down to munching on fries when Lucy finished her burger. I had been thinking about what she said as I ate and now I had another question. "Control. I put that on the Masters side earlier but after what you said, it may need to be on both sides."

"Who is actually in control is an age old question. That is why I said the dynamics are complicated. In the end, if it is done right, we both get what we want. The Dominate has his power and control and the submissive gets the pleasure they crave but at his pace and how he wants to give it."

"Ok, I'll buy that but you say pleasure but from the bruises..." I knew what I wanted to ask but not how.

Lucy grinned. "Bruises are like badges of honor and memories all rolled into one. Pain and pleasure are not two separated things. Have you ever heard someone say, that is going to hurt so good?" When I nodded, She added, "Pain can be pleasurable up to a point. It gets some of the same chemicals flowing in the brain as an orgasm does only at a slower rate."

She munched a French fry and then went on, "A proper spanking stings and burns. Rubbing it in afterwards makes it burn just that much better. The heat goes straight to your sex. Pinching a nipple and or rolling it between your finger and thumb makes it burn and sting. Releasing it suddenly makes it burn more. Both are pain but both are pleasurable."

"But those don't leave bruises."

Lucy turned toward me, pulled the top of her skirt/dress down, and pointed to the bruises around her nipple and the ones below that. "Those are marks from clothespins. They hurt when they are first put on. The more sensitive the area the more they hurt at first. Then the pain dulls and the stinging burn begins. It holds my attention and lets my orgasm build in the background to higher and higher levels."

"Distraction. I hadn't even thought of that."

"And then there is anticipation which is very yummy at times. Anticipation, done right can make people come without even a touch on their body. The mind is the ultimate sex organ."

"I won't argue with that," I said and downed the last swallow of my beer. "Are you ready for another one?" I asked standing up.

"Yes, please," she replied standing up. "I've had all these fries I can handle. Where is your trash?"

"I'll take them, it's down in the storeroom."

*****

I returned to the upper deck and did not see Lucy anywhere for a moment and then I realized she was sitting in one of the lounge chairs. The back was to me and all I saw was her arm. I walked over and held a beer out to her. I had a big grin on my face as she turned and reached up for it. She was completely naked sitting there in the sun.

"You do love to live dangerously, don't you?" I asked as I pulled another chair over beside her.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "I don't get much of a chance to get out in the sun naked and I thought I would take advantage of it."

"Not to mention teasing me and yourself for that matter," I said as I walked around and stood over her.

I looked her up and down slowly. She had a much better body over all than one would suspect even in her more revealing clothes. Her waist was narrow and her hips were rounded and flowed into her thighs nicely. That made her legs look longer.

There were rope bruises at her ankles and more finger bruises on the tops and sides of her thighs. Looking up at her face, I said, "Show me the position you were tied in."

She whimpered softly and started to shake her head. She chewed her lower lip a moment and then raised her arms over her head. Slowly she raised her knees until her feet were very near each side of her ass. She stopped there with her knees still together.

"The full position," I said sharply. "I can already see your pussy between your thighs so you have nothing to hide. Anyway, if you hadn't want me to see you, you wouldn't have gotten naked in the first place."

Lucy groaned softly and slowly spread her knees. She stopped with her knees almost level with her ass. Her smoothly shaven sex was long and narrow, the slit was open, and her clit was peeking out from the folds at the top. Her inner lips were short and very thin. I licked my lips and smiled as I looked up at her face. "Very nice," I said and meant it.

She whimpered when I licked my lips and dropped her eyes when I spoke. "What were your ankles tied to? And where were your knees tied?"

"My ankles were tied the same place my hands were, the headboard of the bed. My knees were tied to the side rail under the bed," she whispered and then shivered. I was not sure if the shiver was from me looking at her or the memory of being tied.

"Which excites you more, being out here in the open with me looking at you or the memory of being tied like that?"

She looked up at me and whimpered softly. "One is a past fact and the other is a present fact. I always go with the present but judge it against the past."

"That didn't answer the question," I said with a frown.

She looked down quickly and said, "Your eyes out here in the open."

"That is very interesting," I said as I moved over and sat down on the side of the other lounge chair. "Thank you for showing me."

Lucy stayed the way she was for a long moment and then she lowered her arms and then moved her feet to the deck on each side of the chair. Her sex was still on display in this position. I reached and got her beer. When I handed it to her I asked, "You like displaying yourself, don't you?"

She nodded as she took a swallow of her beer. "That and I like your eyes on me. I'm a closet exhibitionist and I can only let it out to play when I'm with my Master."

"Speaking of which, your Master that is, what will he say about you being here like this? Won't he be jealous?"

"He is not my husband or boyfriend, he is the Dominate to my submissive. There is no reason for him to be jealous."

"I wouldn't want to cause you any problems, is what I was getting at," I told her.

She nodded and smiled at me. "You've already caused me problems but not with my Dom. Only with my head."

"How so?" I asked. I could not think of any ways I had messed with her head.

"Just being you, for the most part. You are competent and confident but not pushy or self-centered. Add outgoing to that and it makes an odd combination that intrigues me," she said slowly.

"Ok, I can only be me," I replied after a moment of thought.

"And that is a good thing," she said with a smile.

I sat my beer down and reached over to take off her glasses. "Why don't you wear contacts? These glasses hide your face."

She chuckled. "That's why I wear glasses. They hide my face. I have contacts but they don't help me see well enough."

"How well do you see without the glasses?"

"I can see you pretty well but beyond that everything is a blur for the most part."

I grinned. "If I took them away from you, you wouldn't be able to see if anyone was out on the lake looking at you."

She laughed. "I would not be able to see them unless they moved, if they were across the deck from me."

I folded her glasses and put them in my shirt pocket. "In that case..." I said with a big grin.

She squirmed in the chair and whispered, "No fair. Now I'll be worrying about who is around and I have an idea you won't tell me before it is too late."

"And the problem with that is?" I asked. "You're the exhibitionist, I'm just giving you the opportunity."

She moaned softly and squirmed again. "You may not know it but you are pushing a big button."

"That sounds like fun," I said and took a sip of my beer.

Lucy grinned but did not say anything. A moment later, she sat her empty beer bottle down and brought her hands up to caress her breasts. She looked up at me and whimpered as she stared at my face. "I like the way you are watching me. It makes me want to show off more."

"You can show off all you want but one thing, you are not to have an orgasm until I say you can," I told her.

She moaned loudly and pinched her nipples. "Are you sure, you're not a Dom? You sure sound like one at times."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nope but I have played one a few times with a lady or two. Nothing fancy you understand, just some fantasies on their part."

"With a little practice and knowledge you would make a good one, I think," she whispered and then hissed as she rolled her nipples back and forth and pulled on them.

"What will the one you are seeing now think of that?"

She looked at me and grinned. "He'll give me a spanking and then invite you to join him so he can give you pointers and discuss my wants, needs, and desires. Not to mention my kinks."

"Kinks?" I asked.

"The little thing I like different from other subs or from people in general."

"And what might those be?"

Lucy looked down and whispered, "Things like me liking my pussy lips spanked while I'm coming or how I like the bottom of my feet slapped and then tickled." She moaned softly and squirmed in her chair. "This is making my pussy very, very wet."

"The memories of those things or telling me about it?"

"Telling you about it. I don't like to talk dirty and having to tell you things like that makes me excited," she whispered.

Just to be a smart ass, I asked, "Aren't Dom's supposed to have big dicks?"

Lucy giggled and whispered, "Big hands excite me more than big dicks. You have excellent hands."

Off in the distance I heard the sound of an outboard motor. Lucy must have heard it also because there was a catch in her breathing and her head turned that way. "The boat is out in the river channel and won't even come close to here," I told her.

She shivered and whispered, "A girl can dream can't she."

I laughed and said, "Now if you want someone to see you, I can call some friends of mine. They like to look as much as you like to show and they are nudists so you won't scare them."

"I... uh... I... Uh, maybe another day if I am invited out here again. It is getting late in any case," she whispered and then looked at me. The sun was down to the treetops across the lake.

"You are welcome here anytime," I told her. "And I can take you home anytime you are ready."

She smiled and replied, "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you for a very interesting and entertaining evening. Not to mention the lovely visions of yourself in all your glory, shall we say."

Lucy grinned and nodded. "I've enjoyed myself more than you might know and I've found the best hamburgers in the world thanks to you."

Thoughtfully, I said, "You know, if we don't leave until it is dark you could ride naked most of the way back to the campus."

A big shiver ran up and down Lucy's body and her hands dropped to the tops of her thighs. "There you go pushing those buttons again."

I grinned. "You been playing with those two buttons on your chest the whole time we were talking."

Her hands moved up to cover her nipples. As she rubbed her palms lightly against the hard buds, she whispered, "And they burn so deliciously."

"What about that third button, the one in your lap?"

She whimpered softly and shook her head. "If I so much as touch it with you watching I will come and come hard."

"Do you want to come?" I asked softly.

"Not yet, I like the edge I'm on at the moment."

"Are you real close to the edge or could you go some more?"

Lucy giggled and looked at me closely. "You are learning as you go, aren't you?"

I nodded and said, "If you are not too close then stand up and turn around so I can see your back and ass."

There was a catch in her breathing again and then she asked in a whisper, "Is there someone around?"

I chuckled and replied, "No, I'm an ass man and I want to see what yours looks like."

Lucy whimpered and whispered, "I would have taken you for a breast man from the way you were eyeing my breasts earlier in the truck."

"Like I said earlier, I'm a people watcher so I like looking at it all but the rear end is my most favorite," I told her. "A good ass is hard to beat."

She giggled and whispered, "It better not be, I like spankings remember."

"Over my lap or bent over holding your ankles?" I asked as she stood up. She moaned and nodded her head.

"With a bare hand or a paddle?"

The moan was louder as she turned her back to me. "A bare hand most of the time but ever so often a paddle feels so good."

I must say she had the ass for spankings. It was high and oval shaped and looked firm. There were several light bruises in patches near the center of each ass cheek. I ran my fingertip over the largest on one cheek and then over the largest on the other cheek. Lucy took a little gasping breath each time I did.

"Bend over and grab your ankles," I said.

She whimpered loudly as she bent at the waist and grabbed her ankles. Her ass looked even better with her bent over like she was. Her pussy was peeking out at me from between her upper thighs.

"Take a half step to each side," I told her.

She moved her right foot and then moaned loudly as she moved the left. Her eyes were on my face and my eyes were on the light brown puckered circle of her anus and the slowly pulsing opening to her pussy. They were right at eyelevel and no more than a foot away.

"Very, very nice. You have an ass that begs to be spanked," I whispered.

"I will come very quickly if you do," she whispered and then shivered hard.

With both hands, I reached out and spread the cheeks of her ass several times, as I felt of her silky warm skin and tight muscles. "And if I gave your cute little asshole a lick?"

Lucy groaned long and loud as her knees flexed several times. I could see the entrance to her vagina clamp down tightly as she did. I chuckled. "Never mind, that was answer enough."

She whimpered softly as I patted her ass lightly. "You can straighten up now."

She straightened up and turned at the waist to look over her shoulder at me. "I... I almost came when you asked that last question."