Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come on then, Rob, let’s see just how gallant you are.”

I needed no further encouragement. My hand crept under the blanket and circled her waist. It slipped under the waist-band of her skirt, and I slowly eased out the ends of her blouse. Once my hand was on her stomach I started to make circular motions, the palm of my hand reaching further up with each circular action until it touched the underside of her bra. I eased my hand further up cupping the fullness of her breast through the material.

“Those are not my panties,” she whispered, “and you’re certainly not having those. Everybody would be able to see my nipples when we get to Gatwick.”

I started to move my hand back down her stomach again, when hers suddenly caught it and moved it back to her breast. “I didn’t say you should stop doing that though,” she whispered again. I resumed my stroking motions, gently squeezed her right breast, then slid my palm up and across the delicate valley of womanhood and inside the left cup.

“That’s nice,” she whispered when fingers found her nipple. That’s very nice; women love that. Too often men ignore the breasts and just go straight for the honey-pot.”

I nearly burst out laughing at the description. “I love your breasts,” I whispered back, “I noticed them the moment you stepped on the plane.”

“Hang on a sec,” she said, and leant slightly forward and brought her hands up the back of her blouse, undoing the catch to the bra. The bra immediately slackened round my hand, although the shoulder straps kept it loosely in place. “That’s better,” she said ‘now carefully undo the buttons of my blouse, I want you to lick them!”

“You want me to lick the buttons?”

“No, you goof, my nipples. They’re crying out for attention.”

“They’re certainly standing to attention,” I remarked, pressing my finger-tips against the left one again. A few moments more of playing with her nipple and cupping her breast, and then I withdrew my hand from under her blouse, and started unbuttoning it. I looked around but no one could see us. The guy one row further up on the opposite side of the plane appeared to be asleep, and the couple two rows ahead had head-sets on watching the movie. Even the steward and the stewardesses had taken the weight of their feet, and were napping in vacant seats further up.

I undid the top button, parted the blouse slightly and brought my hand back under the now loose bra, cupping her left breast again. She turned slightly towards me, so that I could fully cup her breast. With my hand I moved the blouse further aside and brought my mouth down towards it. I parted my lips over the nipple and with my tongue flicked it back and forth. For a few minutes I paid a lot of attention to her breasts, sucking the nipples between my lips, tracing circular patterns across them with my tongue, or kissing the soft flesh round them. Lucy, meanwhile, was emitting soft sighs, and occasional murmurs of encouragement. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was slightly open, and I could hear her whisper “Yeah baby, that’s it, keeping doing that.”

Meanwhile her hand snaked back behind her and found the hardness of my cock through my trousers. She grabbed me firmly through the material, the thumb of her hand brushing over the head. After a few moments of this she tried to locate the zip, and having finally found it within the folds of the material, attempted to ease it down. However, bent forward as I was, and given the position I was sitting, not to mention my ragging hard-on, this proved impossible.

I pulled my face back from her breast and sat up. “Here, let me,” I whispered, and unzipped myself.

Her hand snaked inside the trousers, and through the gap in my boxers. “Hmm, what do we have here, “she murmured, “I think it must be your bishop.”

I nearly burst out laughing again. “My bishop?” I enquired.

“Well in chess bishops traditionally come with a little slit at the top. This one certainly has,” she said, her thumb now gently passing over the cock-head.

“This bishop certainly will come if you keep doing that,” I responded.

She chuckled and her hand eased down the length of it, stroking it all the while. I leant forward again and brought my lips back to her breast. My hand meanwhile, worked its way under the blanket, slowly down her stomach, across the lap of her skirt, and rested on her inner thigh. There, repeating the circular motion of before, I slowly eased it upwards until I found that satin material that had so beguiled me earlier. I stroked her through the material, tracing the line of her pussy. Lucy parted her legs slightly further, and I could feel her nether lips parting with each stroke of my fingers. For a few minutes I kept this up, and remember thinking ‘God, I hope the steward doesn’t come around now, what with my hand up her skirt, my face buried in her breasts, and Lucy’s hand in my trousers’. My thoughts returned to the job in hand. I eased my fingers to the side and slid them inside the leg-band of the panties.

She was soaking. The panties had been dry on the outside, but the inside lining was coated with her womanly juices. Two of my fingers slid straight up inside her. I pushed them in as far as they would go, and almost immediately brought them out again. My hand slid out her panties and I brought it back up to her breast, wiping the love-juice over her nipple. Having thoroughly coated it, I brought my mouth back down and proceeded to lick the nectar off her nipple.

“What’s it taste of?” she whispered.

“Honey from the honey-pot of course,” I replied raising my mouth to her ear.

She chuckled again, her fingers still busy inside my boxers.

My hand snaked back down inside her skirt and under the panties again, and resumed stroking her pussy-lips. Coating my fingers again in her juices, I moved my hand up through her soft curls and found her clit. With the tip of one finger, I twiddled her love-button, either pressing gently against it, or making repeated ‘figure-of-eight’ motion across it.

“I thought you wanted my panties?” she questioned.

“I do, and I will remove them, but I’d like them to be coated in your juices.”

“They feel pretty sticky already,” she whispered, her voice trailing away as the intensity of the pleasure overwhelmed her. “That’s good, yeah, that’s good,” she murmured, her voice slow and laboured. It only took me a few minutes of this gentle stroking and I could feel her about to come; each breath she took deeper than the one before, and her hand was now furiously stroking up and down my cock. With a low gasp she suddenly came, biting down on her lip to muffle the sound and bringing her thighs together, trapping my hand between them.

“Wow,” she said moments later, “that was pretty intense. You’ve done that before haven’t you?”

“Haven’t you?”

“Yeah, but I’ve never cum as quickly as that.” She paused a moment and eased her legs slightly, freeing my hand. “Well the panties are certainly drenched now.”

I slipped my hand out her panties, moved it to the top of her ass and started to tug the material down. She helped by lifting her bottom slightly off the seat to help me. I eased them down her thighs, and over knees. Lucy brought her knees up, so that I could get them over her ankles and feet. I brought my hand up from under the blanket, and, looking round the cabin to check no one was looking our way (the movie had finished and what passengers there were, were sleeping), brought them up to my nose.

“You are a perv!” Lucy exclaimed. Her hand had let go of my cock when the climax had hit her, and was now buttoning up the top of her blouse. “Get those trousers off, I want you inside me.”

I eased my trousers and shorts down to my thigh, and pulled the blanket across so that it was covering both of us, then lifted the hem at the back of her skirt and pulled her ass against me, my cock nestling between the cheeks. Her hand snaked down the front of her thighs, reached between them and found my cock and guided the head to the entrance to her love tunnel. God she was wet.

She was now effectively sitting on my lap facing away, although we were sideways in the seats, the blanket spread across us. She started to rock back and forth sliding up and down my pole, whilst I just sat, almost still, just making small thrusting movements.

Suddenly a stewardess walked past our seats having come from the Economy section of the plane. We both froze, pretending to be asleep. I opened my eyes, after she’d passed, and watched her walk to the front galley, returning a moment later carrying a box of carton of plastic cups. She walked past us again not even glancing in our direction.

“She’s gone,” I whispered in Lucy’s ear.

Lucy took the cue and resumed her gyrations. “Rub my slit,” she whispered, “get you fingers wet again.”

I brought my hand down from inside the blouse, where it had been curled around her breast, and found her clit again.

“No further down’” she whispered, “I want your fingers wet.”

I moved my hand lower sliding them up and down between her pussy lips, Lucy still rocking back and forth.

“Are they wet?” she asked.

“Of course they’re wet, you’re a bit of a gusher!”

“Good, now, stick one in my ass!”

Again I needed now second bidding, I pulled my hand off her belly and slid it down the small gap between my waist and the globes of her buttocks. Sliding my forefinger down the crack between them, my finger tip found the tip of her rosebud and pressed gently.

“That’s it, ease it in,” said Lucy still rocking back and forth on my cock. My finger wormed deeper inside her, so that I could feel my cock through the thin membrane. “That’s it,” she said, “now let me do the moving. Her rocking action gathered pace and she brought her own hand down to her clit where she rubbed herself furiously. Once again I could here her low moans as she strived for her peak of pleasure. She turned her head slightly towards me. “Don’t cum inside me will you,” she whispered between gasps.

“Why not?”

She stopped her action. “Cause I’ve not got any panties you fool. I don’t want your cum trickling down my legs! Don’t worry, you’ll get your rocks off.”

She resumed the rocking motion up and down on my cock and finger, her hand busily striving for the climax. It was not long in coming. Her motions became faster and faster until she suddenly froze burying her head in the back of her chair to muffle the sounds of her climax.

“Jesus,” she said when she’d regained some composure, “that was more lethal than the first.” She paused for a few seconds before lifted herself slightly off me, freeing my finger, and letting my cock slide out of her. Reaching between her legs again she grabbed hold of my cock and pointed the head to her anal opening. “Now take it easy,” she said, “I don’t do this very often.”

“I’d love to take you up the ass,” I said, “but you’re gonna make me cum.”

“Don’t worry about that, honey, that’s the difference between pussy and ass. If you cum in my ass it won’t leak out. Opening’s too tight.”

She lowered herself slowly back down onto my cock, the movement slightly helped by the juices already there and on my cock. With a short grunt from her, she eased herself completely down so that I was inside her up to the hilt. She paused for a moment as her body adjusted to the invasion, and then rather than repeat the rocking motion of earlier, started to clench and unclench her buttocks. I brought my hand down to her crotch again, searching for her pussy opening.

“Don’t make my cum again,” she whispered, “or I’ll be a wreck by the time we land. Just enjoy.”

I didn’t think I could bring her off again anyway, my own climax was approaching fast. She increased her clenching actions and with a wrench and a gasp of pleasure I came, flooding her insides with my sperm, two fingers buried deep inside her pussy.

She turned her face towards me. “Checkmate!” she said.

We sat like that for some minutes, my rapidly wilting cock still inside her ass. Finally she levered herself off me and settled back properly into her seat, smoothing down her skirt, and re-buttoning the lower fastenings on her blouse. I pulled my shorts and trousers up and too settled back. My left hand was still holding her panties. I brought them up to my nose for a last whiff of that delicious aroma and then stuffed them into my trouser pocket. I turned my head to look at her again. Her eyes were closed, a half-smile on her lips, and I closed mine and drifted off to sleep

* * * * * * * * * * * * .

Four hours later we were rudely interrupted by the cabin lights coming on.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” announced the steward, “we will be arriving in Gatwick in about 90 minutes. We will shortly be coming round to serve you breakfast, and after that you will have the opportunity to buy some duty-free goods before we land.”

‘Ah, I thought, must remember to get that perfume’. I turned to look at Lucy, whose face was turned towards me. “You alright?”

“Wonderful,” she replied, “I’ve had a very strange dream where I was the white queen in a chess-game. All the white pieces were women, and we were all naked, as were our black male opponents. Every time a piece was captured it was fucked by its opponent before being discarded.”

“Sounds interesting. Did you win?”

“It was a stalemate,” she smiled, “but I did get to capture a lot of black pieces.”

“And was I in the game?”

“Of course you were. In fact you captured me. It was the last move of the game. Once the white queen was gone, the position was equal and hence the stalemate.”

“And so we…er…?”

She moved her head over to me and whispered in my ear. “Oh yes, lover-boy, we did fuck again. Twice in fact, including once up my ass.”

“So what piece was I then, the king?”

“No darling, you were a bishop.”

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Breakfast was served and when the duty-free trolley came round I bought Lucy the bottle of Jean-Paul Gaultier perfume she had desired. Lucy excused herself and went to the W.C. to ‘tidy herself up a bit’. I watched her walk up the aisle and talk briefly with one of the stewardesses before entering the cubicle. I closed my eyes, thinking about the previous few hours, and drifted off to sleep again, and was only awoken later by Lucy’s hand jogging me.

“Rob, wake up, it’s time to put you fasten your seat-belt, we’re almost there. You missed breakfast I’m afraid.”

We landed to a grey and overcast Sussex morning. Once we were in the customs hall, Lucy stopped me and said “I’m going to kiss you goodbye, now. My husband will be waiting for me in Arrivals. Thank you for a wonderful flight – and the perfume. I will always think of you when I spray it on.”

We kissed briefly on the lips and I watched her go, giving her a couple of minutes before I too ventured in the same direction. After re-claiming my baggage, I passed through passport control and customs. ‘Nothing to declare’ I thought ‘other than a pair of purple panties. My hand felt into my suit pocket, where I’d put them, to feel that satiny material again. It found them and my fingers again stroked the material as I recalled last night. My knuckles brushed against something hard in the pocket. I grabbed hold of whatever it was and pulled it out. It was a small burgundy coloured box. Opening it up I found myself staring at a pair of diamond cuff-links.

12