Lucy is Shown Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After saying my apologies and kissing Miss Kim and Miss Annie goodbye, very aware of my juices covering my lips I was led away, all the time with my juices strong in my nostrils. I was too embarrassed to look if people we passed took any notice of me as we left. Before we got into the car Mistress made me kiss her. I was passed caring if others could see. It seemed so ridiculous to worry about that after I had been so wanton minutes earlier in front of people. I simply pressed against her and let her mouth use mine.

The drive was short and it was only a matter of minutes before I was standing naked for her in the flat. She sat on the sofa as I stood. "You have such a nice body for a naughty slut." "Thank you Mistress. I am so sorry I let you down." "Spread those legs and open that cunt for me." Feeling grateful to her I did as she ordered, the fingers of one hand over my shaved mound opening myself for her inspection. My lips feeling bloated. "You like having me finger you in front of my friends didn't you slut?" I had. I had felt proud and dirty and wicked and it had aroused me more than I could have imagined to be displayed like that for her friends. "Yes Mistress." "Next time I'll have you naked, just like this. You'd like that too wouldn't you?" "Yes Mistress." Oh God. Oh God. I thought of other women there looking at me like this, naked spreading myself as I was for Mistress. I was so aware of my position. So aware of having to stand like this, the cloyingly sweet humiliation. Could I do this in front of her friends? Could I lower myself any further? I knew the answer. I knew that I enjoyed this degradation more than anything else. I could imagine them looking at my pussy with Mistress's fingers inside me, seeing my nakedness, seeing my willingness to be used.

She sat clothed still, assessing me. I hoped more than anything that she found me attractive, sexy. I desperately wanted to please her, wanted her to want me. My body was like a spring, ready to be used. She moved, sitting further back on her seat, beckoning me to sit next to her. I sat and she turned me to face the rear so I was facing her, my knees to the back. Her fingers slid up my neck into my hair, her fingers like a comb, until I was held on them. As I was pulled forward to her my mouth opened for her. I felt her mouth on mine harshly her tongue inside me, owning even that part. Her harsh kisses subsided into more gentle ones as my lips softened and dissolved against hers. Her hand was caressing my breasts and it too followed the pattern of her lips, harsh squeezing caresses then more gentle ones after the flesh my nipples were sensitised further. "You taste nice." I knew what she meant. "You wanted me to punish you here, didn't you?" "Yes Mistress," I whispered against her mouth, trembling slightly. "What did you do wrong sub?" "I came without your permission Mistress." "Lay across my thighs, bottom up." I complied with her wishes feeling clumsy as I lay over her. She had put a cushion in her lap forcing my hips higher. I was apprehensive yet excited. My face against the sofa seat looking away as she pushed on of my legs off the edge so that I was spread as well as being raised for her.

"You will count each slap. If you fail we will begin again." "Yes Mistress." "I will not be severe this time. You were a good exhibit even though you came. I am not unfeeling about this." "Thank you Mistress." "Only ten on each buttock tonight." "Thank you Mistress." She began immediately. I counted them out. They stung fearfully and I could not help squirming in her lap though I couldn't feel her through the cushion. My cheeks felt hotter and hotter as the smacks continued. Tears filled my eyes, sobs filled my throat. The heat spread through me with the pain. It became so difficult to concentrate. Her hand felt like hot coals as it slapped. My face was wet against the seat. My buttocks were on fire as she concluded the twenty, but it seemed so strange that glowing heat that made my buttocks feel so large. I felt myself panting and a feeling of almost regret that the session was over filled me. I was in a world of my own.

"Turn over. We have not quite finished sub." I rolled off and repositioned myself. I felt in a daze. The feel of the cushion caustic against my sore flesh. The position was awkward too. My hips pushed high to her, my open pussy pushed up high in front of her with my feet on the sofa and my knees spread. I was so hot, so very hot, and tingling all over. She took a tissue and wiped my face. I was so grateful. "Play with those tits sub. Get them ready for me." It felt so good to touch them, pull them, squeeze them. She stopped me after a few minutes. "Hands away." After I did the surprise of what followed shook me.

She slapped my breasts! Each one twice. I think it was the shock more than the pain on my sensitised skin but I cried out. Then the sting kicked in. "Again." My hands covered my tormented breasts again, rubbing them. Attempting to rub away the stinging. Fearful this time. Again I was told to remove them. Again they were slapped. I was shaking all over now. They felt so alive in their stinging. I was so aware of my body, my breasts. My nipples throbbed amidst the stinging. A hiss filled my ears and I lay back panting.

"Now finger that cunt of yours." "Oh Mistress please don't slap me there! Please!" "Do you want to give yourself to me?" "Yes Mistress. But..." "But nothing sub. Don't II own you sub?" "Yes Mistress." "Body and soul?" "Yes Mistress." "Then that dirty cunt of yours belongs to me, doesn't it?" "Yes Mistress. "I was almost sobbing. I didn't have a choice. My vagina pulsed wildly. "Do it!" I did. Even knowing what was going to happen I did. My entire body shook as I fingered my pussy pushed up in front of her. I was so wet I couldn't believe. I thrust against my fingers wildly. "Stop!" Unwillingly I moved my hands away. She waited. My body tense expectantly, my eyes closed. Suddenly the slap. I heard it before I felt it. The slap of her hand on the flesh of my bare mound. Then the pain in the flesh around my clit shook me so much I pushed up rigidly from shoulders and feet. "Fingers again." Blindly I obeyed. My fingers digging almost brutally into my pussy and over my clit. Over and over, round and around. Grunting as I did it. Nearer and nearer. "Stop." Hesitation and then abeyance. Slap, and again. Pain, pleasure, which was which? Gasping, my body under the sole control of my sensations. Fingers again, slaps again. Fingers, slaps. Suddenly I imploded. I was unaware on which I peaked but I felt myself go so still, so stiff for what seemed like hours, then I screamed as it crashed. My body was wild, bucking, thrashing, vaguely aware of falling off Mistress's knees onto the floor with her next to me. Breathing stopping and starting as fireworks exploded behind my eyes and within my body.

Mistress held me as I stood minutes, hours later. I could hardly walk as she led me to the bedroom and onto the bed. I curled up in a ball on the sheets. My mind a blank, physical sensation all. My body tingled all over inside and out and still occasionally throbbed really powerfully, almost orgasmically. I opened my eyes to find Mistress naked and climbing onto the bed with me. She held me and I clasped my arms around her and pressed the length of my body to hers, feeling our breasts squashed between us our legs entwined. Suddenly I burst into emotional tears. I couldn't stop crying. Sobs racked my body as I held desperately against her. My face and her chest wet with my outpourings. Gradually, with her arms holding me tight I calmed.

"Oh Mistress... Oh Mistress... Oh Mistress." I began kissing her. The nearest skin. I kissed her neck and shoulders and arms. I kissed over her breasts, over her face. I felt her hands guiding me. Down her body, between her legs. Oh yes. I pressed my face against her, rubbed into her wetness, lapped all I could lap. I held her to me and kissed and worshipped her cunt. Her cunt. Her cunt. I kissed her lips, each one, kissed her clit, licked, sucked kissed again and again. I was hers. I was hers as my tongue gave her as much pleasure as I could possibly give her. Kneeling between her legs where I belonged I repaid as much as I could to my Mistress until her body stopped twitching and she pulled me up to her mouth again.

"You are mine now. There is no turning back for one such as you sub."

12