Lucy Likes to Lick

Story Info
Lucy wants to give her husband an oral surprise.
3.5k words
4.41
57.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy sat at the dark corner table in the restaurant, barely able to sit still from the anticipation. The mix of fear and excitement was heady and powerful. She looked around the restaurant. It was dark, and sparsely populated at this late hour. Her husband Ben was not there yet. It was their 5th year anniversary and she wanted to surprise him in a way he would not expect. She had often fantasized about sex in public but never had the nerve to try it out, until tonight.

Lucy looked at her watch to see that the time was 11:30. Her husband was always very punctual, and he said he'd meet her at the restaurant at 11:30. Ben would be there at any minute. Her pulse quickened. This was the last moment she had to back out. All she had to do was leave, but as nervous as she was, she wanted to go through with it. Lucy took one last quick look around the place to make sure no one was paying any attention to her, and then she slid quickly but stealthily under the table. She held her breath; barely able to breathe from the intense jitters she was feeling as she waited for Ben.

A pair of brown slacks stepped up to the table and sat down. Lucy approved of Ben's new clothes. Ben shifted to the back of the booth, bringing his crotch in front of Lucy. She licked her lips and looked around again, to make sure that no one could see her behind the tablecloth. Secured in her hiding place, she turned back to Ben's crotch and leaned in. Her hands trembled as she reached for his bulging manhood. Ben jumped a foot off the booth seat when her hands touched his manhood. With the light behind Ben's head, she could not clearly see his face, but she knew he was smiling. When He settled back into his seat, Lucy reached back into his pants, pulling his zipper down. She sensed Ben looking around the restaurant and then focusing his attention back onto her. She reached into his pants and firmly grasped his stiffening cock. Her heart sounded like a pulsing dance beat at a club, but she was committed to seeing this through. She pulled Ben's cock out of his pants, which was not easy as the thing grew too big for his pants. She ran her hand up and down the length of it a few times then leaned in to lick the length of him from base to tip in one long, agonizing swipe. She heard Ben breathe in deeply as her mouth encircled his cock head. She slurped, licked and sucked on the big head of his dick.

Lucy began to feel her lions moisten from the excitement. One of her greatest fantasies was being fulfilled. She reached down between her legs to run her finger between her lips as she began to take more and more of his stiff rod into her hungry mouth.

"I should do this more often," she thought as she noticed how much bigger Ben's cock had grown from this raw, sudden sex act.

Lucy loved the new smell she got from Ben's new clean, shaved cock. "He obviously had plans for this evening of his own, but I guess I got to him first," she thought.

Lucy's finger began to push deeper into herself as she ran her finger up and down her slit. She was gushing with passion now as she tasted Ben's pre-come which was pouring out of his throbbing cock. She took as much of his length into her mouth as she could which was almost all of it. Ben was having a hard time not thrusting his hips up to meet the downward strokes of her mouth. His hands were clutching her hair, and he danced his fingers over the sensitive tips of her ears and neck. Lucy leaned further into Ben and slurped wetly at the head of his cock. She could feel it pulse with his heartbeat, as if it were a countdown to blastoff. She ran her tongue in circles around the meaty head of his cock, making saliva dripped down his shaft. They both began to shake as their climaxes approached.

Ben reached down to grasp her breasts as Lucy grasped his cock with both hands and attacked the head of meat with lightning fast swipes of her tongue. Her small hands gripped his shaft tightly and stroked up and down. Her lips and tongue slurped at what parts of his cock weren't covered by her hands. Ben jerked, and his whole body spasmed as his come shot out of his cock. Lucy dove her mouth down his cock to swallow his seed. Her mouth and tongue moved fast to catch every drop so that there would be no messy stains on his pants when they left the restaurant. She kept gulping and slurping. He'd never spilt this much come before.

When his cock stopped pumping cream, she kept licking to clean his cock off until he was soft. Then Lucy sat back and left his cock hanging out of his pants and rose up to sit back into her seat in the booth. Lucy froze. The man sitting next to her was not Ben! Her whole body went rigid when she heard Ben say "there you are, I've been all over the restaurant looking for you." Ben was near the entrance and was making his way over to the table.

Lucy began to panic, not sure of what to do. She was sitting at a booth with some stranger who's cock was hanging out after she'd just sucked it.

"Who's your friend?" said Ben when he stepped up to the table. His face was confused to see someone at their dinner table when it was their anniversary. He began to sit down, while Lucy was still trying to figure out what to say. She could see his face taking in the clues, her shocked expression, and the stranger's red, sweaty face, but not quite putting it all together.

When Ben sat down, and noticed the stranger quickly try to cover his exposed privates, he knew something was up. 'Honey, what's going on?"

Lucy tried to blink back the tears that began to well up in her eyes. The stranger began to look at the two of them and seemed to figure out what just happened.

"I think I really screwed up. I'm obviously in the wrong seat," blurted the man.

"You're not a friend of Lucy?" said Ben with a confused expression. "Honey what did you do?"

Lucy covered her face with her hands. She was mortified. She didn't know how this all went wrong, so fast.

"I think she wanted to surprise you, but I guess I sat down in the wrong seat. Sorry." Said the man sheepishly.

"Honey? Are you saying you blew this guy under the table?" Ben asked.

Lucy nodded, her face red, and tears dripping between the gaps in her fingers. "I told the waiter to seat you here. I thought it was you!!" Lucy sobbed.

The stranger zipped himself up and started to leave "I'm really sorry but I shouldn't be here."

"Wait, sit down." Ben said, as he tried to put this all together and decide how he was going to deal with this. This is not how he planned the anniversary to go.

Lucy felt terrible. She had never cheated on her husband before, and never planned to. She was trying to do something nice for her husband, and instead did something very wrong. She felt Ben's arms circle her and comfort her in a warm hug.

"It's okay honey. I know you were trying to do something nice. Don't cry. I love you. Just try to calm down, and relax. The night isn't over yet, and I still want us to have a great anniversary." Ben said. Lucy couldn't believe her ears. She raised her head and looked into his eyes to see that he meant it.

"You aren't mad?"

"How could I get mad. I'm just sorry I missed it. I know how good you are, right?" Ben said as he looked at the stranger. The man looked around uncomfortably and said "she's amazing. You really are a lucky man."

"I certainly am, now Lucy has had quite a shock, so why don't you introduce yourself and make it up to her." Ben said as he pointed under the table. The stranger looked at Ben surprised and confused. Lucy sat upright and stared at Ben too.

"Ben, what do you mean?" Lucy said as her tears were drying.

"Well I've had this little fantasy of adding another person to our relationships for a while now, and since you've already blown him, the least he can do... Sorry I didn't get your name?"

"Adam."

"...Adam.. the least Adam can do is return the favour." Ben smiled, as he motioned to Adam to drop under the table. Lucy looked at Ben, incredulous of what he was saying.

"Are you serious?" Adam and Lucy said at the same time.

"I'm very serious. We are at a restaurant, so Adam, get down there and start eating." Ben insisted.

Adam looked around the place and saw that no one was looking, and started to drop down.

Lucy looked away from Ben, and began to take in Adam for the first time. He was a very handsome man. Not unlike Ben in build. It's not surprising she thought it was he. Suddenly this wasn't sounding like a bad idea as Adam touched her knees from under the table. She felt her skirt being pushed up to her waist, and hot breath creep across her thighs. She looked back up at Ben who was smiling at her as Adam pulled her panties off.

"Happy anniversary honey." Ben said as he leaned in and kissed her wetly, just as Adam's tongue slipped between her folds. She moaned loudly into Ben's mouth as her body began to respond to the oral attention she was getting.

To Lucy's further surprise, Ben motioned the waiter over. He loudly began to order some wine and appetizers, and asked her what she would like to eat on their anniversary. She had a hard time not giving in to the exquisite pleasures she was getting from Adam under the table. He was pulsing his tongue deep into her and sucking on her clit on the outstroke. This was all too much, so she asked Ben to pick something. He did, and to her relief the waiter walked away, not realizing that she was a heart beat away from orgasm. Ben just smiled at her and kissed her again. Her body shook as her orgasm ripped through her, but Adam kept on thrusting his tongue at her clit.

Lucy reached down, and began to grope Ben's cock through his pants. Adam used his fingers to assist his tongue on Lucy's tender flesh. She was dripping all over the seat, and kept moving her hips around to intensify the pleasure she felt. She undid Ben's pants and pulled out his rock hard shaft and gripped it hard, squeezing a drop of semen out of the tip. She twirled her finger over the head to catch the fluid and brought her finger up to her lips. She coated them with the glistening cream, and sucked her finger into her mouth as she looked at Ben with pure lust on her face. Then her second orgasm hit her. She shook and moaned on her finger, trying to make as little noise as possible. She then looked around to make sure they still had privacy, and pushed Adam away, and slid herself onto Ben's lap, trapping his swollen cock between her legs. With her skirt pulled down, no one could see Ben's exposed flesh.

Adam popped back up and sat at the table, wiping his mouth with her panties. He sat back and watched Lucy squeeze Ben's cock between her wet thighs. Lucy began to feel totally uninhibited. With all that had happened, she knew it was too late for modesty, and right now she wanted a big cock in her. She reached down, and stuffed the head of Ben's dick into her pussy. Ben's was totally surprised, and looked around to see that still; no one was watching them. Little by little, his cock began to slide into Lucy. They both wanted to take it slow, so that they didn't draw attention, but lust was soon overtaking them both. They subtly ground their loins together as they drank the wine, and ate the food that was served. The waiter looked at them strangely and Lucy was sure he knew what was going on, but at this point she didn't care. "Let them all look," she thought.

Adam slid in closer to the two as their orgasm seemed imminent, and Lucy took the opportunity to reach between Adam's legs for his cock, which was throbbing again. Ben and Lucy were both sweating as they were close to reaching climax. Ben started to think that this was a bad idea. He didn't know if he was going to be able to pretend that he was going to have anything but one of his biggest orgasms.

Lucy was thinking the same thing, but she was loving it all too much to worry. Ben was hilt deep in her now, and from the awkward angle, his cock was sliding back and forth on her clit, which was driving her nuts. She reached out for a glass of wine to drink, thinking she would use it to hide her pleasure. Instead the orgasm slammed into her like a truck, making her spill the wine down the front of her blouse. She gripped Adam's dick like a vise, causing him to groan. Ben let loose a deep guttural growl as his come flew from the head of his cock, deep into her pussy. The throbbing of Ben's cock kept Lucy's orgasm going as if a series of aftershocks were hitting her after an earthquake. But the aftershock kept going. She thought it would never stop.

The intensity of Lucy's orgasm finished sweeping through her, leaving her totally happy and satisfied. She slumped down to sit between the two men, with a happy look on her face. She had totally forgotten about the spilt wine, so Ben and Adam began to towel her with the napkins on the table. Lucy's blouse was already open quite a bit, but it was now wet, and clinging to her breasts like skin. The tender touch of two men rubbing her breasts was heaven for her. She still gripped Adam's cock, so she reached down for Ben's as well. To her surprise, Ben had not gotten soft. He was still up and ready for more.

For the second time of the night, Lucy dropped under the table as she said to Ben "Happy anniversary baby," she said as Ben and Adam felt Lucy's grip slide up and down their poles. Her hand slid easily over Ben's shaft because it was covered in both their juices, but Adam's had gotten dry, so she slid her mouth down on it to get it wet. Then she went over to Ben and sank his cock into her mouth. She felt so dirty tasting their mixed juices on her husband's cock, as she blew him under the table at a restaurant. She loved this.

Lucy pulled their cocks together to motion them to sit closer. When they were sitting side by side, she began to alternate her sucking between the two cocks. She always loved to suck cock, but now she was mixing one of her biggest fantasies, sex in public, and having two cocks to play with! On and on she sucked. She licked, nibbled and slurped at every bump, knob and vein of their male meat. She knew this would go on for some time because they both had just come. Her hands flew up and down the shafts, twisting as they went. Any part of flesh that was exposed got attacked by her wet flashing tongue.

Ben and Adam sat there, sipping wine, and smiling, Ben from having a wonderful anniversary, and Adam for not believing the luck of accidentally sitting at this table. They both started to sweat again from the intense pleasure Lucy was giving them.

Lucy couldn't get enough of the cock flesh before her. She alternated between them so fast that it seemed like the same blowjob. She began to get impatient with having to switch every few seconds, and pulled the two shafts of hot meat together so that she could get them both into her mouth. She gulped madly at the two cocks as pre-come began to spill out. She leaned forward and rubbed the heads of their cocks on her cleavage, using their hard shafts to push aside her blouse, and exposing her hot nipples to the wet flesh she held firmly.

Ben and Adam were both having a difficult time sitting still. They were both not yet ready to orgasm, but they had never had this intense a sexual experience.

Lucy was busy working on giving the men the best oral experience they ever had, as she rubbed their cocks all over her breasts before sliding back down to suck both them again. She deep throated one, while she rubbed the other over her face, then switched. Her face was slick with pre-come, and she moaned as a small orgasm swept up her body. Only when she is incredibly aroused had she ever achieved orgasm without touching herself. Her body shook, and she moaned into the two cocks, sending wonderful vibrations up their shafts. She brought them together again, so that she could stuff them both into her mouth. Ben and Adam began to give in to their pleasure and grind their hips with Lucy's sucking. She knew they were getting close, and she wanted to savour this moment.

With so much flesh, Lucy wasn't able to get too much of their dicks into her mouth, so she was content with gulping the first three inches of each cock into her mouth as they alternately seesawed in and out of her mouth. Her tongue lashed away at the undersides of their flesh, driving them wild. She felt them both begin to grab at her breasts, and tease her nipples. She had another orgasm as her breasts were stimulated. Lucy squeezed the base of each cock making gobs of pre-come pour out of their purple headed knobs. Lucy was driven mad with lust as she swiped her tongue across the head of their dicks taking in all the semen she could. In her excited state, she began to rub their wet, dripping heads together as she licked them.

Ben and Adam closed their eyes as they approached orgasm. They felt their balls tighten up and their stomachs' tighten up. They both felt that tightness build and build. It kept coming, and then their eyes bulged out as they knew this one was going to be really intense. Neither of them had had a blowjob like this before. Ben knew Lucy loved to give head, but tonight she was really outdoing herself.

Lucy could feel the men tighten up, and so she prepared herself for the inevitable blast of come that would result. She jerked their cocks more feverishly, while she kept the tips of their cocks against her whipping tongue. When the first blasts came, Lucy kept the tips of their cocks in her mouth so that the come would blast into her mouth. There was far more than she suspected, causing her to gulp faster and faster.

"Arghhhh......., Gaaaaaaaaaaaaadd!!!" Both men growled a guttural sound that shook the table and caused heads to turn. Lucy kept at the spurting flesh in her hands. There was so much come, that she couldn't swallow fast enough, and it soon poured down her lips and chin, to land on her heaving breasts. Now covered in come, Lucy was no longer concerned with trying to gulp down the free flow of sperm.

"Mmmmmmmmm...," she hummed as she went back to sucking them both, then rubbing the heads together against her tongue, face and breasts. She lingered with the electric sensations she got from rubbing the heads of their cocks on her nipples. Her breasts, chin, lips, nipples and their cocks were dripping with sperm. She kept the twisting strokes she applied to their shafts as she swallowed their knobby dick heads.

Eventually they all settled down, just as the waiter warned them that they all had to leave before they called the cops. Ben helped Lucy clean herself up under the table before they left. They quickly shuffled out the door. The intense orgasms had taken all the coordination out of them.

Ben looked at Lucy with a smile and said, "Thanks for the anniversary surprise!"

Lucy looked deep into Ben's eyes and said, "your welcome."

The couple kissed, as Adam called a cab. When they turned to say goodbye to their new friend, Adam turned to them and said, "If you're up for it, the night's fun doesn't have to be over yet." With that said they all piled into the cap and sped off into the night.