Lucy Loses Her Inhibitions

Story Info
Lucy helps her flatmate twice in the same night.
3.9k words
4.2
116.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been six months since I had bought my flat and the size of the mortgage and my accumulated student debt in three years at college and two years training left me with little free cash, as the flat had two good sized bedrooms I decided that if I got a flatmate the extra cash would enable me to live a little again and have a social life.

I put a add in the local paper and had various replies, one I only realised who it was when she came round to view, it was Gillian who had been in the same year at school she immediately recognised me as little miss “swat” Lucy, she had always been far more outgoing at school than I was, but she seemed to have matured into a sensible girl so I let the room to her, the rent was always no object and she turned into a good friend dragging me round town trying to get me “fit up”, once succeeding but it only lasted a couple of months.

It was on one of our girly nights in with a video and a couple of bottles of Chardonnay, that she let out what her job was, I had never thought to ask and had never pried, Gillian shocked me initially when she said she worked in a lap dancing club three nights a week and on others did strip routines at private parties, I had mistakenly thought she was out with a boyfriend. When she said what she made, it was three times what I did after all those years at college, and she said she loved doing it most of the time for the thrill she got.

After that she was far more open and occasionally modelled her outfits when we had a girly night in, she had tried to get me to try some on one night but I shied away, we have similar figures, being trim curvy with a largish bust, but Gillian is a natural blond as I’m a natural raven red head, but I’m still the studious serious type as Gillian is the real extrovert fun lover.

This Friday night I knew Gillian had a booking to do a strip show as the other girl had forgotten her outfits from the agency and Gillian had brought them home with her from her previous nights lap dancing as they were meeting up at the venue as it was some distance from where we lived but quite close to the other girls home.

When I got in from work I found Gillian in a right flap, her car was off the road as her windscreen had shattered on her way back from her mothers and there were none for her type of car in town so it was off the road until in the morning, and every taxi firm she tried were busy to do such a long job.

Gillian then asked if I would drive her, she would pay for the petrol and the next night we went out on the town she would pay all, well I could not see her stuck and it would let me see her show, as it was only six o’clock and Gillian’s first show was at nine, I said I would first have a shower whilst she fixed a snack I had just pulled jeans trainers and a baggy sweater on, it was just after seven when we hit the road and the venue was a good hours drive. On the way there Gillian explained that she was to do a act, then Emma the other girl was to do her act, then after an interval the two in identical outfits would strip each other and do a soft lessee act, this took me by surprise as Gillian had always in my eyes been straight, having two boyfriends in the time I’ve known her, and she had never made any move on me even when we have been tipsy, she said it was just a act and not to worry.

The venue when we found it looked like it had been a nice hotel in its day but looked rather rundown, whilst I parked the car Gillian went in to find out where about in the hotel the function was being held, she reappeared a few minutes later, exclaiming that it was a nice venue, it was in the functions room and there was a room available for her to change in not as usual the loos.

I helped her in with the two hold holdalls and vanity case to the changing room, it was actually a meeting room. The organiser Ian, was there he was the best man for Marks stag night, he showed us into the room, there was a bar at the back and the tables and chairs were set round the dance floor which was Gillian’s stage. Gillian gave her her music and for Emma’s first act as well as for the fanarle, it was arranged that Gillian would do her act at nine, Ian would knock on the door, then go and put the music on, Gillian set about setting out the outfits and setting a mirror up on the table and her make up.

Once she had done this she decided we might as well have a wander about, the punters were filtering from the public bar to the function room, so we went and got a drink to take back to the changing room. Once back Gillian set about putting her make up on and doing her hair, it was now about ten to nine and Gillian was wondering where Emma had got to so she tried her on her mobile which there was no reply, Gillian I could tell was getting agitated that Emma haddent arrived, so she asked if I could go outside and see if her car, a red Clio was there, I looked round the car park and the side roads but I could see no Clio. When I got back to Gillian she had her costume on a sexy nurses outfit, which showed a lot of stockinged leg, but it suited her complete with little apron and little hat. She tried Emma again on the phone to no avail. Gillian had only just put the phone down when Ian tapped on the door and asked if she was ready, Gillian replied yes and opened the door, she waited outside the room for the music to start, once it did she burst through the door to a great cheer from the 20 or so blokes in the room, a chair had been put in the middle of the dance floor, Gillian strut up to it and put he bottle of lotion under it. I in the mean time had crept into the back of the room and managed to get a good vantage point, I was also joined by the two girls from behind the bar and another three girls from the hotel who seemed most interested in Gillian’s strip.

In seemed no time Gillian was down to her underwear and she retreated the bottle of lotion and squired some onto her bun cheeks ether side of her thong, then selecting ones on the front row getting the punters to rub it in, she then released the catches on her hips letting her thong drop away to a cheer as she sat on the chair spreading her legs showing her well waxed fanny, she then picked up the lotion again and squirted some on her chest above her bra and again got punters to rub it in before undoing the clasp and letting her bra drop letting her pert full tits swing, she now had just her stilettos and stockings on as she sat on the chair and dribbled more lotion down her front and slowly spreading her legs and massaging it into herself in so doing pulling her lips apart giving the audience a good look at her inner pink love hole, as the music ended Gillian stud up and took a bow and collected her things and left the room to great applause, Ian announced to the crowd that there was time to get some more bear as in about twenty minutes Gillian’s friend Emma would be doing a turn.

Gillian had just got back into the changing room before I did and was towelling the lotion off her boobs and fanny, she exclaimed “where’s Emma”, I shrugged my shoulders and said I didn’t know, she picked her mobile up and redialled Emma, this time she got a reply, seemingly she had had a accident on the way and was awaiting the recovery truck and was badly shaken up.

As Gillian came off the phone she looked round and exclaimed “what am I going to do now, things only get worse tonight”, that is when her eyes set on me, “you can do it Lucy” I indicated back to her that there was no way I would do it.

Gillian’s not one to let things lie and she kept on at me, she even got the costume out of the other holdall The Up Town Girl a bit like what Christine Brinkley wore in the video to Bill Joel’s single of the name. She then pulled on her fleece and jeans and disappeared out of the room, a couple of minutes later she appeared back with a drink a triple vodka and Red Bull, she exclaimed “I’le drive home drink this it may make you loosen up”, I started to realise that I may lose my flat mate and friend I if didn’t help her out, so I begrudgingly agreed, Gillian said she would be at the side of the dance floor to give encouragement, she said she would do my hair and make up, she got me to take my sweater and jeans off and as I sat in front of the mirror she transformed me she put moose in my hair and scrunched it, then applied heavier make up than I ever wear, but when she had finished I hardly knew myself looking a little tarty but very sexy, she then had me take off my bra and knickers she the handed me the tiny thong and showed me how the clasps let it drop away and the same with the bra with the clasp at the front, stockings were next then came the skirt in bright red it was micro short barely covering my stocking tops, the jacket that matched the skirt was skin tight and plunged between my boobs accentuating them, as I had come in trainers I had to put the pair that were for Emma which were a size too small and higher than I had ever worn, to finish the outfit I pulled on the elbow length gloves and Gillian piled my hair under the hat.

I had just finished getting ready and Gillian was telling be to do just as she had when Ian tapped at the door and Ian asked if I was ready, I had taken on the name of Emma by then, as I waited outside the room for the music to start “Up Town Girl”!!!, Gillian thrust the bottle of lotion into my hand, I felt kind of strange whether it was terror, the Vodka working on me or the sexy sensation I was getting that was filling my body.

As the music started I entered the room to applause, I swayed round to the chair bending over to put the lotion under it giving them a good view of my stocking tops and my thong. As sexily as I could I danced round for a couple of minutes slowly removing my gloves, Gillian was at the side collecting them, I then discarded my hat letting my red hair flow, this is when I panicked a little and had discarded my jacket very quickly, I heard Gillian say slow down your doing alright, I danced round brushing the punters as I dropped my skirt, it was strange, instead of feeling venerable and half naked I felt in control and sexy, I then went round the punters shaking my boob in their faces, which went down well before in the middle of the dance floor undoing the clasp on my bra and letting it drop, I then reached under the chair for the lotion and squirted some on my boobs I rubbed it in a little before going to ones in the front row to rub it in, each one was gentle on my nipples which were now erect as they could be. Once it was rubbed in I went and bent over the chair and released both clasps on my hips and let my thong drop off giving the audience a good view of my bum and well waxed fanny, I then sat half reclining on the chair rubbing my fanny and half pouting my lips until the music started to end when I stud up and took a bow to a great round of applause, Gillian had diapered with my costume so I picked my thong up and made my way back to the changing room.

As I entered Gillian exclaimed “how was that”, I said it was OK then admitted that I had got a buzz out of it, Gillian said “so are we up for the next act”, I exclaimed “what”, a soft lessee strip with her, and use these, Gillian then pulled two dildos out of her bag on each other, my mouth dropped, Gillian said that it was only a bit of fun everyone knew it was just playing to the audience and we weren’t real lessees, eventually she persuaded me it would just be a little fun and to be truthful I fancied doing it now , the buzz I had was making me feel randy.

Just then there was a tap at the door and Gillian opened it, it was Ian he had thought to bring us some food off the buffet before the party got to it, he said it would be half a hour before they would be ready, I was starving so was about to dive into it, but Gillian asked if I wanted to look like a fat cow in the next act and to leave it to the end.

Gillian run through the routine she did normally with Emma, as two sexy beach girls!!, I was a little shocked but she pulled out of the other bigger holdall two identical outfits, just one was bright yellow and the other bright blue, I picked the yellow one first there was a tiny thong and a small halter neck top, next on went some skin tight PVC shorts and matching halter neck top the Velcro straining to hold them together!, the outfit was finished with PVC thigh length boots, that is when Gillian pulled the shock she pulled out of their boxes two new eight inch dildoes. Gillian had just got everything ready when Ian knocked to say they were ready, Gemma said “just follow me and do what I do and you will be all right”.

With that I picked up the dildo and followed Gemma into the hall, Gemma said “lick the dildo as though your giving it a blow job as we enter”, the music started to blare in the function room and I knew there was no going back, as we entered there was a massive cheer from the blokes, Gillian flirted with some so I did the same, if you got close hands were every ware, Gillian then motioned to go into the centre of the dance floor to a chair that had been placed there, we both placed our dildoes on it, Gillian then pulled me up to her and rapping her arms around me pulled me really close she then planted a kiss on my lips and then pushed her tongue into my mouth, this was the first time I had been snogged by another girl but it sent the audience wild and it made me go weak at the knees, as we pulled apart Gillian had hold of my top and it just fell away, we carried on this way till we both had just thongs and thigh boots on. That is when Gillian got me to bend over the chair with my bum to the audience, then in a flash she had wiped my thong off giving the audience a good view of my moist, aroused fanny and anus, no sooner had she done that I felt her fingers fingering my fanny, then I realised that she had picked one of the dildos up till I felt it against my lips, then with a cheer from the audience I felt it entering my wet fanny, Gillian start to fuck me with it till I was taking the entire length, a slow deep orgasm was starting to build when Gillian withdrew it and as I stud up she was sucking my juices off it.

Gillian whispered do the same to me I didn’t give her chance I pulled her close, kissing her tasting what must have been my own juices. I then took her over to the chair where she bent over, I flicked the Velcro on her thong and it dropped to the floor exposing her hairless fanny and anus, I dragged my finger over her damp fanny and circled her anus, then doing the same with the dildo until I parted her lips and without mercy plunged the entire length up her, then started to slowly fuck her with it, in no time she was coming like mad her juices really flowing, that is when the music came to an end, at that we both stud facing the audience and took a bow before gathering our things and scurrying back to out changing room.

Gillian was fucked after her orgasm and was just slumped on one of the chairs still naked apart from her boots when there was a knock at the door, it was Ian in his hand he had a pint glass full of cash, he wanted to know if either of us would do a fenarly with the Stag Karl with a wink in his eye, Gillian asked if he meant to fuck him, Ian said that that was the idea and that was why there was an extra couple of hundred in the glass from the lads on top of the normal fee. Gillian said she had had enough for tonight, Ian looked at me I was as randy as hell as Gillian hadn’t fully brought me off, I looked at Gillian then back at Ian then said I would do it, with that he put the glass on the table and said there was a packet of condoms in there as well and asked for ten minutes so they could get another drink in.

Once he had gone Gillian exclaimed that she hoped I knew what I was doing and explained how she did it, with that she opened the large bag, it contained a wedding dress or should I say an adapted one and all the trimmings, I first pulled off the PVC boots I still had on and rolled on the new white hold up stockings Gillian passed me next came the white balcony bra which was a little tight but made my boobs look fantastic supporting and framing them as well as leaving my nipples uncovered, next was the white lacy thong and white shoes, the dress was in three parts the bustier top, then a little see through micro skirt then the full length skirt part on top and finally a vial. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a bride, Gillian finally part opened one of the condoms and tucked it into the top of one of my hold-ups, she by now had pulled on her fleece and jeans and went through to say I was ready.

I waited outside the door, butterflies in my tummy or should I say fanny till the music started and Gillian opened the door for me, as I danced in to the loud music Gillian pointed out who Karl was, by now they were must the worse for their drink and hand were all over me, I pulled Karl up and walked round the room arm in hand with him before sitting him down on the chair in the middle of the dance floor, I could see the bulge in his trousers so I lost no time and whipped the long part of my dress off, his hands were all over me by now, next I took the bustier top off revealing my tits though still in my bra. I now got Karl to stand up and got him to pull my little micro skirt off, I was feeling as randy as hell as I undid his belt and flies and as I hooked my thumb s into the waist band of his trousers and pulled them down I was met by a big bulge in his little briefs, I pulled these down and was nearly hit in the face with a eight inch cock, he was acting like a little nought boy and was like putty in my hands as I got him to lay down facing his mates. I then bent over and rolled the condom on to his cock then standing astride him I released my thong and slowly lowered my self down until I felt his cock rubbing my lips, stopping momentary and then continued lowering myself until I had his entire length inside me and as I started to rise and fall fucking him to great cheers from his mates, poor lad he could not last long and in no time I felt him deliver his load into the teat deep inside me, as I stud up I pulled the condom off and emptied its contents onto his chest to a big round of applause, I then flicked the vial off so my identity they knew and got another big round of applause, I bowed and instead of walking round the edge to the exit I went down the eyle between the audience hands were every wear but I didn’t bother as I was buzzing, as I got to the exit I noticed that about half a dozen women had also been watching and were applauding.

When I got back to the room Gillian had all but packed everything away and I just pulled my jeans trainers and fleece on before dashing to my car, I was still buzzing and Gillian nearly got stopped for speeding, but the Saturday we had shopping was great spending some of that money.

So hear I am Friday afternoon a week later daydreaming in my office and Gillian has just rung to say there is a booking for two girls tonight and would I like to do it with her, and also a spare place with her at the club Lap dancing tomorrow night, I will let you know what I am going to tell her when she rings back another time, I had better save this to a disk as if the boss finds it I will get sacked or he finds out what I am doing as they will call it un professional.