Lucy May Gets Pissed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and started to prepare a second plate, The sun was going down and you could see the fiery orange glow of the sunset reflected in a lake away down the wooded valley, so I dimmed the lights and lit up some candles, I guess I should have poured some wine but I had no taste for alcohol after five years inside.

She looked fine in the candle light, and the food was wonderful, we didn't talk much, but then it was over an she cleared away and put the plates in the dishwasher, she collected her coat from the hook on the back of the kitchen door, and turned to me.

"Would you like to mark my card?" she said seriously.

"What?" I asked.

"Mr Maffin said I might ask you, you see I have to get five customers to sign that they, ah" she paused.

"What?" I said.

"Look Mr Maffin will put me through the program, you know fix my teeth and scars, maybe do my boobies, but I have to get my card marked to prove I've been with at least five customers."

"Sure, I'll sign" I said.

"But we have to go to bed first." she insisted, "I have to stay the night." she looked at me hopefully.

"Sure." I agreed, "I better go and check on the lying bitch, but I'll see you at ten, ok?"

"Is she in the rest room?" she asked.

"Yes,"

"I did that last week," she confirmed, "Mr Maffin insisted, it's very boring."

"Isn't it disgusting?" I asked.

"Well the piss is warm so its like having a warm shower and you get used to the smell after a while, and he never made me swallow." she looked at me, "Sorry, me and my big mouth."

I made my way to reception, Saskia took me down the corridor, "Little Ruthie took a shine to you, she fell out a tree when she was nine years old, she needs thousands of dollars of surgery, her folks can't afford to send her to college, be kind to her, ok?"

I was real impressed that Saskia had such a caring side, I guessed she had been in Ruthie's position once.

Lucie-May was sitting over her hole, he was completely drenched in piss, her cardigan and dress were thrown in a corner and she was wearing a red dress, open at the front which showed a white brassiere with blue trim cups, everything was soaked with piss.

"She needs changing," Saskia announced and she grabbed Lucie-May's dress and tore it down the front, "fetch her stuff"

"Hell, Saskia, This is her best stuff." I observed,

"That's the whole point, lets find what she thinks," Saskia asked as she pulled Lucie-May's ball gag out.

"Hi honey, you comfy?" Saskia asked.

"No, can I get up my legs, I can't feel my legs." Lucie-May said.

"Ryan want's me to fast forward," Saskia continued, "Usually we dress you in everything you own and tear it off you when its piss soaked but how's about we put the rest in the Africaaid rag bin.

"Anything, please." Lucie May agreed.

"I'll get my rubbers." Saskia agreed, she went to the store room, I watched Lucie-May her hair was completely saturated with piss, her skin ugly and red raw where her piss soaked bra strap rubbed, I saw her hair was matted where someone had cum in it, and piss gradually dripped down off her hair and off her tits and finally off her crotch and down the hole she was squat over.

Saskia returned in a huge plastic coverall, wearing rubber gloves and carrying some more gloves and a surgical appliance, "What the hell is that?" I asked.

"A Catheter, here put these gloves on and raise her up."

I did as she said and grasped Lucie-May under her armpits, raising her up the post Saskia fiddled with something and Lucie May yelped and then Saskia said to set Lucie May down.

I eased Lucie-May back down and Saskia unhitched her bra strap and she took a craft knife and cut away Lucie-May's panties and then Saskia peeled off her rubber gown and we stood back as Lucie-May squat there over her hole blinded and confused, "What have you done to me?" she asked.

"It's a Catheter honey drains your wee wee, you did want to move up a stage?"

"Oh god," Lucie May exclaimed.

"Just pop the ring gag in and you can start taking piss in you mouth, ok."

Saskia handed Lucie-May the ring gag and even with her elbows strapped round her waist I realised Lucie could still put it her own mouth.

"Come on, honey, sooner you get the ring in sooner its over." Saskia pointed out.

"ok," Lucie agreed and popped the ring gag in, except she had to try several times to get her jaw open wide enough, and as soon as it was in Saskia fastened the strap.

I heard a deep gruff voice in the room outside, "Hey, you going to be all day, I'm busting for a leak,"

"No sir, I guess we're done." Saskia replied and then we let the guy in, he was big, not tall but he had a beer belly that flopped over his belt that suggested he had been in heavy beer drinking training, but he shut the door and we heard rather than saw Lucie-May taking a jet of piss right in her mouth.

"She needs to learn to wipe up with her tongue." he told us as he left the room.

Lucie-May looked just fine, well she was still breathing, it was barely thirteen hours since I picked her up from the Bus station, all crisp and perfumed and wholesome, now she was just a toilet, she sort of coughed and piss spurted from her mouth and cascaded sort of down over her tits, trouble was she probably hadn't cottoned on yet.

Her hair looked so disgusting, like the fur of a decomposing rat that fell in a cess pool except longer of course, she spent so much time combing that hair, keeping it clean and groomed and it was real good to see it messed up.

I remembered I had a hot date, "Bye Lucie-May, you have a good night now." I said.

"Mr McCabe, where's your manners, Lucie-May will get covered in zits if we don't disinfect her, here take this." Saskia suggested, as she handed me a sprayer with a hand pump and nozzle, "Oh and stuff this rag in her mouth so she doesn't swallow any."

Poor Lucy-May just felt the spray all over her it was cold so she was confused, I tried to make sure I got the disinfectant all over her, Ok I guess it burned a bit but she didn't need zits and rashes did she?

Ruth was waiting when I returned, I took a shower, then I took a bath then I had a shower again, just in case I stunk of piss, then I washed my hair, poor Ruthie thought I was some kind of obsessive nutter until I said about disinfecting Lucie-May.

"You're very thoughtful." she said, "I made some pancakes for supper or do you want to fuck first?"

"Pancakes I guess," I said, she looked pleased, "I guess we can eat in the lounge."

I didn't really pay much heed to the way I looked, I just pulled on some tracksuit bottoms, and I sat down on the settee, flicked on the TV there was a gadget on the Shopping Channel that took my eye and she sat beside me, she had the pancakes on a plate but somehow she managed to spill a drop of syrup on my chest, next thing, she was licking it off, she still had her brown uniform smock thing on but as I quickly discovered she had nothing under it and it unbuttoned real easy, I guess I didn't expect her to be so aroused, her nipples were nicely stiffened.

There was a little hiccup when she went for her condoms in her pocket while I grabbed mine from my pants, and real soon she was lying on the settee, her legs wide spread and she was guiding me inside of her, she felt real sweet, not like screwing a whore at all, just nice, I hope she liked it because to be honest, I hadn't done a whole lot of screwing, but it seemed pretty good to me.

I guess we fell asleep, because next thing it was four in the morning, I saw she was sleeping so I picked her up real carefully and carried her to bed, I needed the bathroom so I slipped my Tee shirt and Levis on and my trainers of course and I headed for reception, I had to buzz to get in and the dark haired dark eyed and slightly dark skinned Angel seemed relieved that I just needed the bathroom, "You know the way?" she asked.

I agreed and made my way down the corridors, the rest room was occupied, but the door was open and he wasn't having a wee by the way her head was bobbing in time to his big bare fat ass it wasn't a wee that he was enjoying. His light coloured pants were round his ankles and he had his shirt rucked up and his jacket hung on a hook.

He grunted a few times, pulled out and then thoughtfully washed her mouth out with a stream of piss, he realised I was watching and turned around, he seemed a pretty ordinary sort of corporate guy with a tiny ginger beard "Hey sorry, didn't know you was waiting in line." he said politely as he hitched his pants up, tucked his shirt in and slung his jacket over his shoulder.

"No sweat," I said, as he walked past me, I looked at her, the smell was pretty bad, "Hi Lucie-May, how you doing?"

She sort of grunted through her ring gag, but I wasn't caring what she thought, as I slipped my zipper down and took aim, even I was embarrassed how bad it stunk as that stream of yellowish orange piss splashed over her face before I got an aim on her mouth and it started to flow down her throat with a gurgle like music.

I was even disappointed when the flow stopped, I saw that her own piss was trickling down the pipe from her Catheter, showing she had been well used.

"Goodnight Lucie-May" I said, I felt myself getting hard, it must have been obvious because the girl on reception said, "Oh, look I need a minute!"

"Hey, no offence but I got a girl waiting on me in my rooms." I explained.

"Yes, sorry, it's difficult, you see," she said, "watching repeats of David Letterman then trying to get turned on sort of instantly."

"Goodnight" I said and I headed out and across to my cabin.

Ruthie was still sleeping when I got back to the bedroom, I gently rolled her onto her back and woke her by flicking my tongue across the mound of her sex. "Is it morning?" she asked.

"No not yet." I replied as I felt her getting damp, I used my fingers instead coaxing as she melted to my touch " I just thought how lovely you looked."

She welcomed me with open arms and even wider open thighs, I was hard already and I just grabbed a condom and rolled it on and I slid in her so sweet it seemed like I was in heaven, we seemed to fuck for ages, but I guess it was no more than a quarter of an hour.

Next thing I knew it was morning and there was the smell of coffee and waffles in the air, and a space in my bed, "Will you mark my card?" Ruthie asked.

"Sure" I agreed, it needed a signature and marks out of five with five being "Excellent." I grabbed a pen and gave her a five.

She made sure I had everything I needed and returned to the main facility.

I took a hike, the Hotel building stood four square and impressive on the steep hill side looking down the pine clad valley sides while a dozen or so Chalets were spread among the trees on the slopes above the Hotel, tracks led off up the little mountain and down towards the lake and all around the valley, but most guests were more interested in indoor sport than hill walking.

Walking back was a nightmare, I needed a leak and I knew just where to have it but it seemed like hours before I could get to the restroom and Lucie-May.

There was a line of guys waiting, I near gave up but they shifted pretty quickly and I was able to let fly, she was naked of course, the black from the belts had stained her where the piss made then dye run, she was dog tired and barely registered when the piss hit her, I walked right up to her and eased the tip of my tool against her lips, well the ring gag, and I let fly.

The piss just gurgled and bubbled as it went in her mouth and down her throat, she coughed and I thought she might drown, but she recovered, I saw piss was just running straight of her through the Catheter straight down the hole.

I decided I might as well leave her for a few days but when I got to reception I was told Mr Maffin wanted to see me.

I went upstairs, Mr Maffin had the use of an office on the top level O2, I knocked gently, he shouted "Come In" and I stepped inside.

"Hey Ryan, good buddy, come on in, how d'you get on last night?" he asked.

"Yeah great, it was real good." I agreed.

"That Ruthie ain't no five though, Ryan, I guess you ain't done much screwing?"

"It was sure five star to me, Mr Maffin." I suggested.

"How'd you like her Tits?" he asked.

"Nice, I guess I don't like em too big, it's a pity about her scars, she's real sweet." I told him.

"See son we have a problem," I noted he called me "son."

"Its so quiet here mid week," he said, "Friday through Sunday it fine, Monday through Thursday it's dead."

"So," I asked.

"Well piss parties, and study and screw." he said.

"What!" I said.

"Miss Barnfield gave me two months trial to turn the place round, I reckon if we used the fountain in the ground floor as a Piss pit, that's one answer and getting a teacher to teach the girls when there's no Johns will help keep girls without paying such high salaries."

"What?" I said.

"We said about it in the Pen," he suggested, "you said they could study all week and fuck all weekend like Uni students, and you said you wanted that bitch in a well so you could piss on her till she drowned."

"Yes, that's right." I agreed.

"So you want the job of setting it up?" he asked, "My assistant, same trial as me, like there' six weeks left?" he showed me a figure in dollars, "That's a week." he said simply, "And you get room and board, not the Chalet but it's better than that cell."

I just reached out and shook his hand, and one half hour later I was stripped to the waist heaving the statue of General Ulysses Grant out of the fountain ready to make our piss pit.

See old Bernard expected me to sit at the Computer for a week and make plans but I'm a hands on sort of guy, and when I checked the basement I figured the whole statue fountain thing was a wishing well originally and I had about a ton and a half of silt and rocks dug out before I reached rock bottom six feet down from the lip, I guess it was three a.m before I finished up, I lost count of the barrow loads of rocks and soil I carried out and tipped, hell I even set the Statue up on a itty bitty mound looking west over the lake.

I woke next morning to a familiar smell of Coffee, and the unfamiliar feel of Ruthie's lips around my tool, "Mmph ooff wegan." she said. I found later that Bernard had sent her to practice giving head. She was wearing a very tight red leather skirt and a white top maybe three sizes too small, oh and slippers, that's all.

It seemed a waste of a prick full of jism with her sucking it, so I hauled on a rubber and laid her right across the coffee table, ok so two legs broke right off, but it was a real nice fuck.

"You don't think I should get my tits done?" she asked.

"Nope." I replied. "Just them scars, not that I notice, but I guess they bother you?"

"You're sweet." she said.

"I best check on Lucie-May." I suggested.

You could smell her from the corridor, she was getting real rank, but there was no one in line so I stood well back and pissed at maximum range, she barely seemed to notice, but there was quite a crop of zits round her nose and in her scalp, someone had strapped her thighs to her ankles and the piss was running so I guessed she was still popular.

Saskia came to find me, "Mr Mafffin said you were in charge of Lucie-May, do you want to do phase three," she asked.

"What phase three?"

"The pipe, that pipe." she pointed, it was s regular sewer pipe but instead of going from above through a right angle to the wall I saw how she pushed it back and swung it around so it was aimed at Lucie -May.

"Like its from the restroom above," she explained, "Look out!" there was a flushing noise and half a dozen small brown turds and a deluge of piss water splashed all over Lucie-May.

"We should shut this door off and send people upstairs," Saskia suggested.

"Sure do it," I agreed. "Hey no lets put a barrier across and stop anyone getting dropped on accidentally."

"Yes, there's some tools just down the corridor," Saskia suggested, "follow me!" she swept from the room and led me to the store room, there was a tool bag and several pieces of lumber stacked in a corner, all I needed were some screws.

"I need a screw." I announced, Saskia burst out laughing, I stared at her and then I realised what I had said, I spotted a box of assorted double twist cross heads in the tool bag and was able to say, "Here some.!"

I grabbed the bag and a piece of two by one timber and blushing furiously I headed back to the restroom, It was simple to saw the timber to length and then I fixed it across the door frame a couple of feet up, and the off cut was long enough to fix higher up, you could still climb through the gap but you had to make a deliberate decision.

A guy in a smart jacket and pants with an open neck shirt stepped into the room, "Hey, what's this?" he asked. "We have the tube open sir ." Saskia suggested, "It's for your protection."

"Hell, I wanted oral." he said.

"I'm afraid the free oral offer has expired sir," I explained making things up as I went along, " but Sassie here can provide a substitute for shall we say fifty dollars?"

"Yes, sure," Saskia agreed.

"I'll get going." I suggested as I collected up the tools, the guy produced a roll of hundred dollar bills and peeled one off and handed it to "Sassie" and I left them to it.

I found Saskia gargling in rest room one a few minutes later, "You were right to say fifty." she said, "Yuck." she grimaced, "But it was so funny, he pissed like a garden sprinkler," she said, "It never even reached her!"

We locked rest room one again and headed for reception. Allie was waiting for us.

"Bernard said do you want to use the separator?" Allie asked.

"What's the separator," I asked.

"Well it sort of separates the solids from the liquid, then we can aim the tube right down her throat without choking her." Saskia explained.

"Shit" I exclaimed.

"We only allow three hours at a time." Allie added, "And we keep an eye on the girl, it's gross!"

"Then let's do it!" I announced.

"Jacob likes to watch" Allie said, "So we can let him do that while we get on with other things."

Allie came with me leaving Saskia at the desk, she clambered through the lumber and simply undid some wing nuts which allowed the lower part of the piss tube to drop at forty five degrees, sort then she reached down a grille from a hook on the far wall and dropped it into the resulting trough so and solids such as turds or tissue landed on Lucie-May's head and an end fitting with a flexible pipe to feed the liquids in a curve to line up with her mouth, when she was satisfied she pulled a lever on the back wall and the flush started, this time it was water only. about five quarts, Lucie-May spluttered and coughed.

"I'll switch to recirculation, Allie suggested, as she flicked a switch and a neon indicator came on, "It takes piss from the hole and re-circulates it through the flush." she explained, as she quickly retreated to the outer restroom.

"Damn I can't piss in her mouth," I exclaimed.

"The eyes is worst," Allie said, I stared at her, "Yes I do piss duty sometimes, the pay's real good." she admitted.

"I guess I'll have to try the eyes," I said as I dropped my pants.

I felt Allie's eyes on me, I started to get hard, "Hell how can I piss straight like this!" I complained but soon I couldn't stop that warm flow and as Allie aimed the flow I pissed right in Lucie-Mays closed eyes and over her hair.

I only just finished when the flush operated and soft turds and tissue wrapped themselves round Lucie-Mays hair and gallons of stinking yellow piss poured down and into her mouth.

"Sorry, I was held up" Jacob explained as he joined us.

"That's fine Jacob!" I said "You take over ok, then maybe I'll take over when she's done."

I went upstairs, I needed a dump. It was a good feeling seeing those turds disappear and I knew I could watch it hitting on Lucie-May over and over as it was all recorded on Video.