Lucy Propositions Don Ch. 01

Story Info
Our guy hooks up with an old friend.
8.1k words
4.28
40.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks ago, we - my wife Mar and I - attended a family wedding here in town. My niece, Anne Marie, was marrying Lynn Connor, the guy she'd been cohabitating with for the past year, and my brother Mac and sister-in-law Michelle couldn't have been happier. Mac's my oldest brother and is an old fashioned guy, and it bothered both he and Michelle that their daughter was "living in sin" with her beau. Like I said, we all knew they had different views than the rest of the family, who really didn't think it was that big a deal.

Anyway, the wedding was held on Saturday, at the church we, the family, all attend and the reception followed in the church hall. Our home is only six blocks from the church, and since the weather was pleasant, we decided to walk to the church. One advantage of doing so was that we could both have a drink or two (or seven) at the reception without having to worry about an impaired driving charge.

The wedding went off very well. The couple looked great -- you could tell they were very much in love -- and Mar sniffled through most of the ceremony, as she does at every wedding.

After the church had emptied out, we hung around the hall for awhile with a few others, as the wedding party went off to have pictures taken. Many of the guests headed for a nearby hotel to visit the lounge. I guess they wanted to get a head start on drinking.

I was getting rather bored, so I suggested we take a walk around the neighborhood. Mar was all in favour of the idea, so off we went. There were a lot of well preserved older homes in the area, many with nicely kept yards, and a few where the front yards had been been done over into masses of perennials and shrubs. We had been working to establish a perennial garden in our own yard, so we spent quite a while checking out the way some of the homeowners had successfully mixed their plantings.

We were gone longer than expected and when we got near the hall, there were quite a number of guests making their way toward it. A trio of well dressed young guys had just piled out of a car at the curb and were walking just in front of us.

I nudged Mar and whispered. "Maybe you can hook up with one of them tonight."

She gave me a shot with her elbow. "Don't you think of anything besides sex, you pervert?" she hissed back and then winked to let me know that she wasn't serious.

I should add a note of explanation here: About a year ago, after some marital problems, we agreed that our sex life had grown stale. We'd been married for 25 years, and while we were as close emotionally as ever, sex had lost something for us. After a lot of discussion, most of it in bed, we decided that we'd open our relationship to others. We set some ground rules, the most important being that we'd each seek the other's permission before embarking on a sexual adventure of any sort.

So far, Mar had been the more active. She'd spent a couple of evenings with a friend from Vancouver, who traveled to our city on a regular basis. On one occasion, he'd brought his wife with him, and we'd swapped partners for the weekend. Mar had also had the opportunity to give a young co-worker a good-bye fuck before he left to take a new job in the US. She'd really enjoyed that evening, as the young stud had a larger than average endowment, and great recuperative powers. She was sore for a week afterwards, but claimed it was worth it. My activity had been limited to the weekend swap, and that was fine by me. I didn't think I wanted to pursue any close friends, or local business acquaintances, and my job didn't have me meeting any women from out of town.

We went through the receiving line (I swear, when our girls get married, if they do, there will be no receiving line), and then grabbed a spot at a table where a few friends had parked themselves. Everyone else at the table had gotten a head start on drinking, so I went to the bar and got a couple of glasses of wine for Mar and a double CC and ginger for myself. I almost always drink beer, but that night I opted for the hard stuff.

The meal was served shortly afterwards, and it was great. The Women's League had catered the supper and it was home cooked and wonderful. Nothing fancy, but very tasty. They served cake and ice cream, of course, for desert. Once the tables were cleared they brought around more wine and the toasts began. (Here's another tradition that's going to be broken at my kids' weddings). I was wishing for time to speed up so I could get up and get another CC.

Finally, the last speaker, one of Anne Marie's friends, sat down, and everybody gave her a big hand, knowing that the serious partying could begin.

Shortly afterwards the music started and, as expected, Mar dragged me up to dance. I have absolutely no sense of rhythm, and usually hate to get up in front of anybody to dance, but having had a couple of doubles to loosen me up, I did my duty and danced a few dances with my wife, then returned to our table.

After sitting for a few minutes, Mar got up. "I see Elaine over there. I'm going to see how she's been."

Elaine was a school chum of Mar's. They got together a few times a year to catch up on each other's lives, so she was going to be occupied for an hour or more. I wandered around, talking to friends and family members. One of the people I bumped into was Lucy.

I'd first met Lucy when I was fifteen, and she was twenty -one. She was Allan's girlfriend, and Allan was my brother Mac's best friend. She and Allan were frequent visitors for our house, and to put it succinctly, she drove me absolutely nuts. Of course, at fifteen, virtually anything would cause me to sprout wood. I was a walking, talking hard-on, and she, innocently enough, had me beating my meat at every opportunity. She was very attractive, but what drove my fantasies were her large, sloopy tits, on a tall, slim frame. I had never touched a female's breasts, but my imagination didn't care. In my mind's eye, I kissed Lucy's, fondled, them, even rubbed my hard cock on them as I squirted load after load of my seed into wads of toilet paper. Of course, being fifteen, I was as obnoxious as most boys that age, so she and I fought frequently, and I didn't think she ever knew of the crush I had on her.

Alan and Lucy married later that year, but by that time, I'd started hanging around with girls my own age, but I never lost my fascination with her breasts.

Sadly, Alan was a heavy smoker who ignored his doctor's advice to quit, and dropped dead of a heart attack one day. It was a black day for our family, because Alan and Lucy and their kids really were part of our extended family. That was five years ago, and Lucy seemed to have recovered from Alan's death and had carried on with her life. At fifty-one, she was still a knockout, certainly more elegant than she was in her twenties, and she still had those killer boobs.

We talked for a while, about our respective families. Then a song caught her ear.

"Come on, Donnie, let's dance."

I objected but it didn't do me any good. We danced to several rock numbers, and the booze I'd consumed lowered my inhibitions enough to keep me from feeling like a complete dork. When the next tune started, I knew it was time to get off the floor, It was The Spirit of the West's "Home For a Rest" and I knew that the younger guests would be jumping around the floor, flinging themselves about with abandon, and there was just no way Lucy and I could do that. It was certainly fun, though, and we stood at the edge of the dance floor and watched them go.

The next one was a slower number and Lucy dragged me back onto the floor, and pulled me close to her, tight against those magnificent mammaries.

After a few minutes, inhaling her perfume and bumping against her, I had an erection. It was impossible not to nudge her with it, and as soon as I did, she looked at me briefly.

"Oh, my..." she whispered throatily. "Aren't you the naughty one."

I....I'm sorry, Lucy," I stammered.

"Oh, Donnie, don't be. I'm flattered. That's very sweet." she paused. "So you haven't changed much since you were fifteen, I see."

I was stunned. I was sure that my infatuation with her had been my secret.

"You knew?"

"Oh, yes. I don't know how Mac knew, but he made sure that I knew, and Allan too. He always kidded Allan about you being his competition. We never said anything. We knew you'd have been traumatized if we had."

"I guess I've still got it, eh?" and she pressed herself against me briefly, I think to make sure that I stayed hard. "If I didn't know you're a happily married man, I'd drag you home with me and take advantage of you."

"OK." was all I said, and gave her a lopsided smile

She stepped back and stared at me, then grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bar. We got fresh drinks, and found a spot to sit, where no friends or family were within earshot.

Once seated, she began grilling me immediately. "Are you two having trouble at home? God, I thought you and Marilyn were the most stable couple I knew."

I held up my hand. "Whoa! You're jumping to conclusions. Everything is fine at home."

"You just suggested that you'd go home with me. That doesn't sound good to me."

I gave Lucy a brief recap of our "arrangement", and ended by taking her hand in mine, and whispering, "I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend an evening with. But not tonight, I'm afraid. I'd want to let Mar know about it, and besides, it's getting pretty late. I'm liable to doze off any time now".

That was a huge lie. I was in hyperdrive, thinking that there was a chance of getting horizontal with my teen-aged crush.

"I'll talk to Mar and phone you tomorrow, OK?" I reached out and gave her knee a squeeze.

The walk home from the hall was quiet. We were both still somewhat buzzed as I asked Mar if she'd gotten close to any of the young guys. She admitted that she'd been half in the bag all evening, and although she was very horny, she'd spent all our time apart talking.

"How 'bout you? Any of those young cuties wanting to jump your bones?" She kidded.

"Actually, I did hook up with someone".

She turned and looked at me with an air of surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah." I answered. "Didn't you think I would at some point?"

"I guess I really didn't think about it too much. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Lucy."

"Lucy McCall?"

"Uh huh. She's the only Lucy we know."

Mar didn't respond immediately, and when she did it was just a halfhearted "Oh."

I waited a while before I spoke. "Are you OK with it? I get the feeling that you're not too enthusiastic about this."

"I don't know, Don. I'll have to think about it."

The rest of the walk home was in strained silence. When we got home, we crashed immediately.

I was hung over in the morning, and Mar avoided me by working in the yard. After being ignored long enough, I made a pitcher of lemonade and took it and a couple of glasses out to where she was and sat on the grass. "It's pretty warm out here. Want a drink?"

She sat down facing me and I poured her a tall glass. When I handed it to her, she took it but avoided my eyes. I was pretty sure the idea of Lucy and I having sex was upsetting her, but I didn't understand why it would.

"Mar, talk to me." I said softly, "I know this thing with Lucy is on your mind. What's the matter?"

There was an angry flash in her eyes when she looked at me. "I don't want you to have sex with Lucy!"

"Why in the world not?" I had to work at keeping my voice level. I didn't understand where she was coming from, and her attitude grated on me.

The anger on her face turned to vulnerability, and she looked down, not meeting my eyes. "I'm scared." she answered.

I'd have laughed, but the look on her face was nothing if not serious.

"Scared? Do you think I'm going to run off and leave you for her? That's ridiculous. Mar, what's wrong with you?"

"You've always had the hots for her. That's what scares me." The anger had returned.

"I was a teen aged boy overdosing on hormones. I had a crush on an attractive older woman with great tits. That was thirty years ago. Don't you think I've grown up just a bit since then?" I was getting more pissed off by the moment. "You know what this boils down to, don't you? You don't trust me."

"That's not true. I do trust you. It's just..."

"Just what? If you trusted me, then you'd give me a pat on the bum and send me off to spend a night with her, just like I did when you told me you wanted to fuck Larry. What have I done not to deserve your trust. I've been faithful to you since the day we were married. Even before." I paused. "Can you say the same?"

It was a cheap shot, but I was pissed. A few years before, she'd had a brief affair with her brother-in-law. It was history, and I'd gotten over it.

"Bastard!" she hissed, and stormed off to the house.

An hour later, she came out of the bedroom, red eyed and sniffling.

"I called Lucy and told her that I wouldn't be getting together with her," I told Mar. "We agreed that we'd each have to have the other's permission to see someone, and since you're not happy about it, I won't go."

"I'm sorry, Don. It's just that I'd die if I lost you." She sniffled some more.

"Just so we're clear on this," I told her. "I'm not going to be vindictive and say you can't continue to see Larry. If you decide you want to see someone else, though, I may reconsider our arrangement. But I'll tell you this, Mar, I don't really care about Lucy, but it really hurts that you can't trust me."

That set her off again, but I just walked into our home office and closed the door firmly.

I tried to work on a couple of reports that my boss wanted the following week. I sat at my desk until after eleven, then shut the machine down and headed for bed. The lights were out and Mar was in bed, so I quietly brushed my teeth and slipped into bed. She immediately moved to cuddle with me, but I pretty much ignored her.

"I'm sorry, Don. Please don't be angry with me." she whispered.

"Mar," I replied, "I've said all I'm going to say about this. Drop it, please." She started to sob, and like most men, I'm not good with crying females. Usually, I'd try to comfort her, but I was still feeling the sting of her lack of trust in me, and I was annoyed.

I got up and grabbed my pillow. "What are you doing?" Mar asked.

I told her that we'd both sleep better if I slept in the spare bedroom, and left her there crying softly.

The next morning, I skipped breakfast and was on my way to the office before Mar was up. I really didn't want to get into it again. I was rather depressed about this whole thing, and I didn't think that it was a good sign. How could we carry on a loving relationship if Mar didn't have trust in me.

We had a very quiet meal that evening and I returned to the computer to finish the report I'd started the previous evening.

An hour after I sat down at the computer, the phone rang. If Mar wanted to get it, fine, otherwise it could go to voice mail. Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in, Mar." Her eyes were red from crying again.

"That was Lucy on the phone." she began. "We had a talk. She said some things that made me see how wrong I've been with this. She told me that she wasn't going to lose any sleep over not having sex with you, but she was really concerned about us. What it all boils down to, she said, was that I apparently didn't think that you loved me enough to come home to me afterwards. I told her that she was completely out of line and that I knew perfectly well how much you loved me. And then it dawned on me."

She took my hand and pulled me to my feet and hugged me. "I'm sorry for being so shortsighted. I know how much you love me. I can't believe that, unconsciously, I believed that you wouldn't come home to me. I'm sorry, love."

I hugged her back and we kissed, and then we kissed some more, kissed deeply for several minutes. "I want to show you..." She knelt at my feet, "how much I love you." and loosened my belt and dragged my zipper down. My cock was already at full staff when she dipped her small hand into my boxers, and freed it.

"Hmmm, nice." she muttered and opened her mouth to engulf several inches of my already straining pecker. Mar's cocksucking technique revolved around the languorous movement of my hard flesh in and out of her mouth. Never rushed, she slowly inhaled three quarters of my length, laving the head and shaft with her tongue. The return trip was equally drawn-out and usually ended with a swirl of her tongue around the glans, all the while, maintaining feather light brushes of her fingertips on my shaft and balls. Her method was guaranteed to produce a crashing climax, and one was certainly brewing now.

Although I was near my orgasm, I wasn't sure if Mar was wanting to take her oral assault to completion, or if she wanted to move on to other lovemaking, so I warned her that her efforts were about to bear fruit. As well, if she was planning to take me to a climax, I wanted her to know, because she wasn't always able to swallow my ejaculate. Sometimes she preferred to have me come on her beautiful full breasts, or more often, when I did shoot my load into her mouth, she'd spit it into a waiting towel. There was no towel handy tonight, and she didn't seem to care.

She looked up at me with dreamy eyes and gave me a look of utter tenderness. "I want you to come for me," she said softly. "Give it all to me. I want to taste you so badly." She took me back into her mouth.

That's all it took, that loving request to flood her mouth with my essence. It felt as if my head was about to explode as I gushed into her throat. My knees buckled and I saved myself by grabbing the desk.

When I regained my senses, I found myself stretched out on the small settee that served as the other piece of furniture in our home office. Mar was snuggled up tight, stroking my face.

"You OK?" she giggled. "I thought I'd done you in..." Then she looked at me tenderly. "I love you."

Mar left the room saying she'd be back in a while. As she left, she turned an smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Can we go to bed early tonight?"

"Anytime you're ready." I replied.

Ten minutes later, she reappeared in the doorway. "I'm going to jump in the shower. Come up in a bit."

A short while later I turned off the computer and locked up.

Mar was waiting in bed for me. The lights had been turned down low, a sign that she was up for more sex before we slept. I'd already assumed that she'd want some of what she'd given me earlier and I was looking forward to it.

I slid between the sheets and pressed up against my wife. I'd recovered sufficiently from her ball rattling blow job that I started to stiffen as soon as I touched her warm skin. She wrapped herself around me and pressed her warm belly against my erection and kissed me hard.

"Make love to me, Don. I need to feel you in me... need to know you still love me after being such a fool.

I returned her kiss and knelt between her knees to mount her. She spread her labia with one hand while using the other to guide the fleshy tip of my cock into her willing pussy.

"Oh, God! That feels so .... Ohhh... good. I love you! I love your cock in me." she moaned. "Oh baby, fuck me... love me so good."

I'm all yours, lover. You're... Jesus, your pussy is hot tonight. It's a regular little furnace..." Her muscles grasped at my cock as I fucked her.

"You're such a bad girl, Mar." I hissed in her ear. "I should take you over my knee and spank you good. It'd serve you right."

"Promises, promises." she said with a giggle, and threw her hips up at me hard, pushing my stiff cock even further into her moist depths.

"Here... Oh yeah, Ohhh. Let me get on top. I want to... Oh, you fucker! I love it when you do that. I want to ride you."