Lucy Propositions Don Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd had enough practice over the years that we were able to roll over together without losing our cock-to-cunt contact.

"There, now I can rub my tits on your face. Oh yeah! Lick 'em. Ow! No biting." she moaned.

"Baby, your cock is so hard. It feels so... Do you know... Ahhh... know who I talked to when I left you earlier?"

I shook my head and sucked hard on one of her nipples. "Who?" I asked with a turgid red teat at the end of my tongue.

"Lucy."

"Really? Why?"

"To ask her... Oh, fuck! I'm gonna come! Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!! Oh shit! I'm coming so good, baby."

Mar collapsed on top of me, panting, trying to catch her breath. "Didn't you come?" she asked.

"Uhn uh." I replied. "Not me..."

"What would you like me to do? Suck you again?" she paused as if reviewing the options. "I know. I bet you'd like a tittyfuck."

"Yesss! I growled. "I haven't fucked your tits in ages. Hang on while I get some lotion."

I poured a liberal amount of the slippery stuff on her full breasts and straddled her, nestling my still hard dick between her two girls. She pressed them together forming a hot tight tunnel for my now throbbing erection. I loved the feeling of my cock between her tits. I'd never failed to have an explosive orgasm whenever I tittyfucked Mar, spurting all over her neck and chest, and on the odd occasion all over her smiling face.

"Come on, Donnie baby. Fuck my big tits! I want you come all over me."

As I stroked away, I remembered Mar mentioning the phone call to Lucy. "So what was the... Oh, Lord, that feels good... the call to Lucy about?"

Mar immediately grinned. "Oh yeah... I got interrupted, didn't I. Oh, look at your cock, baby. It's so red and angry looking. It looks like it's gonna pop. Are you gonna come for me? Give me your creamy come.

Where was I? I called Lucy to tell her that we talked. Actually, I told her what I did. I was a little embarrassed when I told her that I had given you a blow job, but she thought that I'd done well. But what I really called her for was to ask when I could send you over to her house for some hot sex."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Did you really ask her that?"

"Did I make a mistake?" she asked, "Don't you want to fuck her? I bet those big boobs are great to tittyfuck! I wouldn't mind copping a feel or two myself."

My mouth was hanging open as I'd forgotten all about my hard dick between her breasts. She looked down at the head of my cock, the only part of me visible, and said, "And what about that hot come that I've been waiting for?"

It took all of a half a dozen strokes to make my balls unload. The first spurt caught her square on the upper lip. "Ohhh, it's so hot, baby. Come on me!" she moaned. The second one, not quite as powerful, hit her chin. The rest ended up on her neck and chest. It was a real pearl necklace.

I returned from the bathroom with a wet facecloth and a towel and helped Mar clean up before I climbed back into bed with her and immediately asked, "So tell me again about your conversation with Lucy. I'm not sure I heard you correctly earlier. Did you say you called her to ask when it would be good to go and see her... for sex?"

"Yes." she replied.

"And what did she say?

"She wondered if you could be at her place on Friday around eight. I told her that I though you could, but would get back to her if you had something planned that I didn't know about."

"Friday's fine, but..." I muttered. "are you sure about this?"

"I'm more than fine with it. I told you... I realized how stupid I'd been, that my fears were groundless. I want you to come home and tell me what a hot fuck Lucy is. She asked if she could keep you overnight and I told that it would be OK, as long as she didn't send you home so exhausted that you don't have the energy to give me a good seeing to on Saturday night. I want you to come home and tell me all the details."

"Keep me overnight? You two must think I'm some kind of object. Keep me overnight..."

Mar laughed. "I certainly do. You're my boy toy, aren't you? I guess you'll be her boy toy, too."

The rest of the week passed slowly. I had a lot of trouble getting things accomplished at work. I spent a lot of time sitting at my desk daydreaming, mostly about Lucy's boobs. I tried to initiate sex with Mar on Wednesday night, but she said she thought I should be a little on edge for Lucy. She did, however, suggest that I should feel free to go down on her, and help her to get off. I didn't think that was terribly fair, but being a nice guy who happens to love the taste of pussy, I lay down between her silky thighs, and happily gave her my best. She was already slick with her own juices, and my saliva added to them. I licked, slurped, sucked, and chewed her to a crashing climax. I was tempted to rub myself to an orgasm, against the sheets, but, in the end, the idea of restraint and its benefits appealed to me and I didn't.

The invitation to Lucy's included dinner, so I dressed accordingly in a dressier pair of slacks and a crisp white shirt, and threw a change of casual clothes in a small bag, along with a few basic toiletries. After giving Mar a long passionate kiss, and a promise to tell her all about it, I headed for Lucy's home on the south side of town. I stopped at a small flower shop on my way for a bouquet of flowers.

It was exactly eight o'clock when I rang Lucy's door bell. She answered the door in a rather enticing outfit, a tight fitting gray and black turtleneck, that emphasized her magnificent breasts and narrow waist, and form fitting dark slacks that drew my eye to her shapely behind.

As I stepped into the entryway, she opened her arms and we held each other and kissed. Now, a welcoming kiss from Lucy was not unusual, but this one was definitely longer in duration than any previous kiss and it was the first time she'd ever slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock twitched in response. "Wow!" I exclaimed. She just smiled.

I followed her to the kitchen, the source, I assumed, of the heavenly aroma wafting through the house.

"Are you still a beer drinker?" She asked. I confirmed that I indeed was.

She poked her head into the fridge, and asked. "Which would you like, a Ricard's, or a Kokanee Gold?"

I took the Gold, and sat down at the breakfast nook while she finished up her preparations for dinner. "The chicken will take another twenty minutes or so. Let's go sit in the family room where it's more comfortable."

I sat down on the large leather sofa, and she settled right next to me, turned to face me, and gave me another kiss, much longer than the earlier one. I exhaled as we broke apart. "Wow again!"

"You've never had a kiss like that from me before, have you?" She asked.

I chuckled. "I think I'd remember one like that. But then I've never had an invitation to spend the night with you before, either." I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, again. I held her to me with one hand as the other explored one breast, then the other.

When we broke, she smiled at me and asked, "Well, do my boobs meet your expectations?"

I laughed and replied. "They sure do." I paused to do a little mental calculation. "I'd estimate that the number of teen-aged masturbation sessions, where I imagined fondling them like that, was in the hundreds." I reached out and cupped one of her beauties again. "I can't wait to meet them naked."

Lucy laughed at my reference to my mid-teen obsession with her chest. "Well, just hold that thought, Donnie. I've gone to a lot of trouble to make you a very nice dinner. You always hear that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but I've always thought that it's through the fly of his pants. Regardless, we've got to keep your strength up for tonight, so let's go eat."

It was well known in our circle of family and friends that Lucy was a top notch cook. At pot luck suppers, her dishes were the first ones gone, friends were never shy about saying yes if asked if she could help by bringing something to a dinner or a party, so as you might imagine, her meal was very tasty. It was simple by some standards, but absolutely first class. I was a little concerned that I might overeat, then become sleepy, but I wasn't going to let that happen.

After dinner, we returned to the family room to again relax, and, yes, kiss. It quickly became evident that Lucy liked to kiss, loved to kiss. It was a duel, tongue to tongue, in hot, wet, open mouthed, sucking, lip chewing kisses. They were some of the hottest kisses I'd ever experienced. She very quickly took my hand in hers and brought it to her breast. I could feel her nipple, long and stiff behind her bra. I slipped my hand under her sweater and kneaded one breast, then the other, through her bra. With large, heavy tits like hers, the bra was no flimsy, lacy little number. It covered and supported her well, solidly.

"Oh, Jesus, Donnie." she panted, "I've been so hot since Marilyn called to tell she want me to fuck you, and this is just making it worse. Come on." she took my hand and stood. "I thought we could play around here for a while, but I can't wait. Let's go up to the bedroom." She ran her hand across the bulge in my slacks. "You're ready, too. Come on..."

Once in the bedroom, she stood in front of me and pulled her sweater over her head, revealing her bra encased boobs. Turning away from me, she instructed me to release the bra, which I gladly did. She turned back and slowly let the bra fall away. Her breasts were magnificent, and everything I'd imagined. I remembered seeing her a lot one summer, in a bikini top and cut-off jeans. In that top, the shape of her breasts was plain to see. So large that they couldn't help but sag down on her chest, and the tops sloping like a ski-jump down to upturned nipples. They were still the same. Sure, after thirty years, and two children, they sagged a bit more, but regardless of that, they were still incredible.

I leaned forward and took a thick erect nipple between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. "Oh fuck, that feels so good, Donnie, do the other one, too."

She pulled me down on the bed and held my face at one breast and then the other, while I treated her nips to the best licking and sucking that I could muster.

"So good, so good, " she murmured. While I nursed at her reddened teats, she fondled my hard cock through my pants. "Hmmm, nice and stiff. Just what I need in my pussy."

She loosened the waist of her slacks and I helped her by pulling them off, leaving her languorously spread out on the bed in only a pair of sheer pale blue panties. I could see the outline of her sparse pubic hair. She smiled and raised her hips and asked, "Would you, please?" I quickly slipped them over her hips and tossed them over my shoulder.

She lay with her knees together, and a teasing grin on her face. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." she giggled.

"You're on, lady." I fired back and quickly stripped off my shirt and slacks. Rather than expose my erection quickly, I chose to inch my boxers down, a bit at a time, which had Lucy's eyes glued to the waistband as it slowly traveled south. I got to the point where my pubes were showing, and winked at Lucy. "OK, your turn."

She grinned again and quickly opened and then closed her legs, giving me a brief flash of her charms. It was my turn again, and I pushed my shorts down a bit further, exposing some of my shaft, but little else. My cock was trapped by the elastic waist of the boxers, and I'd need to free it up pretty quickly.

This time Lucy gave me a longer look at her pussy. I could see at a glance that she was aroused, Through her wispy blonde pubic hair, her outer labia were red and puffy, and her darker, inner lips were exposed.

"What the hell!" I announced, and pushed my boxers down to my knees, allowing my hard-on to spring free.

"Oh yeah!" Lucy exclaimed, and spread her thighs widely. Her pussy was red and swollen and open for business! I climbed back onto the bed and knelt with my dick hovering near her opening. She immediately grabbed it and pulled me toward her so that my length slid right into her juicy slit.

"Oh, my! God damn it, that feels so good!" she moaned and wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me deep into her cunt. "Fuck me, Donnie! Fuck me!"

I stroked my cock in and out of her slowly, resisting the temptation to go hard and fast. I wanted this to last.

"Keep... on... fucking... me." Lucy stuttered. "Jesus, you've got a nice cock. It must run in the family."

I stopped humping and looked at her. "Did you just say what I thought you said?"

She had this 'Oh shit' look on her face. "Yes..." she said uncertainly. "That just kinda slipped out."

"You've fucked my brother?"

"Uh huh." she whispered. "I'll tell you all about it, but first, I need to come. Fuck me!"

I resumed my slow stroking in and out of her pussy, gradually increasing the tempo until I was banging the shit out of her. Lucy's legs were no longer wrapped around my ass, but rather, were up in air, and she'd hooked her hands behind her knees, and was pulling on them, tipping her pelvis up to allow for maximum penetration. I was slamming my hips into hers, slapping my balls against her ass. The increased pace of our copulation was beginning to tell on both of us. Lucy had stopped any nasty talk and was simply groaning her delight at being fucked so hard.

I was getting close to coming and was trying my best to hold off, when Lucy shouted out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH, FUCK, I'm.... Oh, Donnie, I'm coming!" She shook like one possessed for several seconds, and then gave a final thrust and went limp.

I was two seconds behind her as I groaned and shot half a dozen strong spurts deep into her womb before collapsing on top of her.

We panted, grinning like a couple of fools at each other. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and kissed me hard. "That was wonderful, sweetheart. You sure know how to treat a girl right. I came so hard."

We lay together, at ease with each other, and shared murmured endearments, until Lucy suggested that we shower and then relax out on the deck. "I'll tell you all about Mac and I when we get out there."

We showered together, and while toweling dry, I thought of Mar, and wondered how she was doing. I told Lucy that I was going to give Mar a call, and she agreed that it was a good idea. When Mar answered, she didn't sound good, but rather sounded as if she'd been crying.

"Are you OK, sweetheart?" I asked her.

She sniffled and replied. "You know how you told me you were full of doubts the first evening I spent with Larry. I thought you were being silly at the time, but now I know differently. I'll be OK now that you've called." she blew me a kiss and added, "You're so thoughtful to call". She paused for a few seconds. "Are you having fun?"

I laughed at her. "What do you mean by 'fun'? We've just showered together. Does that tell you anything?"

"Good clean fun?"

I chuckled again. "If that's what you want to call it..."

"Well," she added, "You carry on with your clean fun... or whatever. Thanks again for calling me. I love you, Don."

"I love you, too, Babes. See you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and joined Lucy after donning the robe that she'd left for me.

"All is well?" she asked. I told Lucy about my conversation with Mar, and she surprised me by saying, "I've experienced the feeling myself."

I sat quietly beside her, looking out over her well kept yard, sipping the beer she'd thoughtfully brought out for me.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and asked, "I guess I should tell you about Mac and I. I hope you don't think I'm awful."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her, "So tell me about it."

"It started years ago, when Michelle was pregnant with Anne Marie. I don't know if you remember, or even knew about it, but she had a horrible pregnancy. I think you were off at university. Her blood pressure was right out of control, and at one point the doctors told her that she should consider ending the pregnancy for the sake of her own health. That didn't happen, of course, but she was more or less bedridden for the last three months. She couldn't do anything, and sex was out of the question. Alan and I visited with she and Mac frequently, and I often brought meals over for them."

She paused of a minute and took a sip of her wine. "Michelle couldn't drink any liquor, of course, but that didn't stop the three of us from boozing it up on occasion and sometimes the talk got pretty loose.

Alan and I were aware that the lack of sex was getting to Mac. He was such a sweetheart. He waited on Michelle hand and foot and never complained, but she knew he was hurting. Michelle had confided to me that he masturbated a lot, but it wasn't helping him mentally, that he missed the intimacy of face to face sex. One night when the three of us were half in the bag, Alan joked that he should send me over to 'provide some relief' for Mac. We all laughed about it, but a few days later I was talking to Michelle, and she brought that drunken conversation up, and asked me if I would ever consider doing it. She felt so badly for poor Mac, that she was willing to ask me to screw him. I didn't answer her then, but told her I'd talk to Alan about it. He and I talked it over, and decided that I should do it, after all, they were our closest friends.

Michelle and I arranged it so that Alan would spend an evening sitting with her, while Mac came to visit me. Poor Mac was so nervous, yet so horny. We got naked together in our bed, and he didn't even penetrate me before he came all over my belly. We cuddled and kissed, and a short while later, he was ready again, and we had a very satisfying fuck. Through the rest of Michelle's pregnancy, I had sex with Mac once a week or so. It was rather funny, but Mac and Allan didn't acknowledge what was going on to each other, until well after the baby was born. Once Michelle was OK, he stopped coming over for sex, but one day a huge floral arrangement arrived at the door, with a card that just said 'Thank you from the bottom of my heart'."

Lucy paused and looked at me expectantly. "So is it as bad as you expected?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I had thoughts of you as an adulteress, but you were more of an angel of mercy. Did anything more happen after the baby was born?"

"Oh yeah. That was just the beginning. One evening, shortly after I received Mac's flowers, we were visiting, and had been drinking again. When Mac left to get more beer, Michelle asked Alan and I if she'd be able to repay me when I got preggers. Alan was a bit dense about it and asked 'Repay what?'. It didn't take too long to explain it to him. I had no problem with it, it seemed to me to be the only fair thing to do. Michelle hesitated a bit, but then confessed that she and Mac and discussed it shortly after the first time that Mac and I had screwed, and had agreed that it would be OK, and that we really shouldn't wait for another pregnancy.

When Mac returned with the beer, Michelle and Alan were wrapped in a torrid embrace on the couch, and the look on Mac's face was priceless. After the shock wore off, I pulled him to an armchair and curled up on his lap. The evening ended with the four of us fucking like maniacs on their bed. It was the craziest thing we'd ever done.

After that, swapping became a regular thing, at least a couple of times a month. Over the years that followed, we had other close friends join in. At one time there were five couples, and we had regular house parties where we wives all had sex with each other's hubbies. It was pretty exciting, but as out kids got a little older, it happened less and less often. Nobody wanted their teenager to walk in and find ten people fucking themselves silly in the rec room. Once the kids left home, it resumed to a limited extent. I still see Mac and Michelle and one other couple fairly often."