Lucy: Speakeasy Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Wayne to climb all the way onto the bed while I sashayed, naked ass swinging, over to the bar for a bottle of wine. I returned to the bed, naked tits proudly and perkily bobbing up and down, climbed on, and straddled Wayne's legs. Impulsively, I poured some wine over his now half erect, one eyed monster and proceeded to lick him clean and dry. I had to use more wine, a couple of times. It wasn't long though, before that huge fuck stick was again twitching at beautiful full mast, erect and proud.

I up ended the bottle in my mouth and took a huge slug, choking some and coughing a little.

I said, "My turn, big boy, now eat me!" My God, where did those words come from? Such a sudden slut. I hardly recognize myself anymore.

Wayne pushed me down on my back and I dumped a large shot of wine all over my mound and nether lips. He then proceeded to do so. Eat me, that is. I got a real tongue lashing from a really magical tongue. He licked and teased up and down my crevice and around my clit until I thought I would go out of my mind.

At last Wayne said, "Time to cork the bottle, Lucy!"

So saying, Wayne placed his cock head at my love tunnel. While he paused, I poured the rest of the wine all over his cock and my pussy and he immediately "corked my bottle," balls deep. I shuddered with pleasure, but also with the thought, My first time, God, my first time for real cock instead of cucumbers. This is so much better!

It's a good thing I broke my maidenhead years ago, learning to ride my bicycle or this first time would have been painful. I dropped the bottle on the floor and grabbed Wayne by his ass and pulled as he thrust. My pussy was stretched so tight, I thought it would break, but it didn't!

Boy, Am I ever going to be sore in the morning!

Wayne picked up the tempo of his thrusting until his cock was a blur of motion and the slap, slap, slap of his flesh meeting mine was almost one continuous sound. My God, I didn't know fucking the real thing could feel so damned good! Those cucumbers at home felt alright, but this was no comparison. But I repeat myself.

My pelvis was moving in the timeless motion of eros, meeting Wayne thrust for thrust. Then, BANG! Wayne exploded with gouts of love cream, stuffing me full. So full that our combined juices flowed out and back down over his cock and my pussy to run in little strings down onto my thighs.

I added more pussy juice, in spades, as I shuddered into orgasm right behind Wayne--and then more orgasms in a continuous roll for quite some time. Gott in Himmel, indeed, I was hooked on fucking, then and there. Forever.

Wayne pulled out with delicious sucking sounds and collapsed beside me on the bed while we both gasped for air.

"Fuck, I want to do that again," I blurted out.

"Well, you'll have to give me a minute to catch up first." "You'd better not take too long. I want more cock. Your cock."

A few minutes or so later, Wayne got up and ambled over to the bar, his dick's swinging reflection repeated over and over in the mirrors and brought back another bottle of wine. He poured some on his dick and had me lick him clean. Then Wayne pushed me back down on the bed and poured some wine over my pussy and proceeded to lick me dry.

Well, that sure did produce another cock bursting erection for Wayne and a burning lust in me for more, so he splashed more wine in my cleavage and proceeded to tit fuck the shit out of my boobs. As his uncut cock head popped out the top of my cleavage, Wayne would dribble some wine on it and I would suck him dry again. It took nearly ten minutes of this for him to build up another wad of cock cream to shoot, but he did, and I swallowed the much smaller offering.

We spent the remainder of the night fucking and resting, fucking and resting, until about eight a.m. when I suggested we shower together and get dressed to depart. I grabbed Wayne's cock and, with boobs bouncing, led him into the shower. He patted my ass with both hands all the way.

Wow! The shower was a lot of mirrors too. I felt Wayne's cock expand to full timber by the time we stepped into the shower. It grew so hard and big, I nearly lost my grip. Then I did lose it as he spun me around, lathered his hands, and soaped my shoulders down to my boobs.

"Ah, such delightful, young fruit. So ripe for the picking." His tweaking of my nipples as he soaped had my lust on the rise again. This only increased as Wayne worked his soapy way down my body to the apex of my legs. His ministrations there had my legs spread and me panting in very short order. I grabbed the soap away from him and went to work on his body. His cock pulsed and grew as I worked my way down to it. I soaped and stroked until he was about ready to shoot.

He spun me around yet again and pushed my head down. I felt his cock at my pussy as he grabbed my hips and plunged into it from behind. Soap and cum cream mingled as Wayne quickly shot his load into my core. I jerked and shook in my own climax.

"We've got to quit, Wayne, or I'll never get home before my parents get back. That would not do, not do at all."

"Ok, I'm about spent anyway," was his retort.

So, we finally rinsed off one last time and stepped out of the shower to dry each other off. I had the distinct feeling this was turning into love at first sight for both of us. A good thing in light of what was to happen in a short time. Wayne dropped me off at home at the stroke of eleven a.m. Auntie Sylvie was eating lunch in the kitchen. She took one look at me and said, "Well, I do not know how much "slumber" you got last night, but someone and you, had one hell of a good time and from the glow cumming from you, I would say it was a fucking good time!" Good old Auntie Sylvie, she always cut right through to the heart of the matter--right to the quick of things without mincing words. "Yes" Auntie Sylvie, It was, a fucking good, uh, fucking, that is." I replied. "But please, don't let on to my parents. The very least they would do is kick me out."

"Oh, don't you worry your pretty little self about it, sweetie, it will be our little secret, you can bet on it!"

"Thank you, Auntie Sylvie, your the greatest!"

Aunt Sylvie said, "Really though, I won't have to say a thing. Your sexual glow speaks for itself and you can't really hide it, especially from your mother. I sympathize with you, and someday I may tell you about a time or two from my youth, but now, you had better get thoroughly cleaned up and primped before your folks get home."

Well, Papa never really noticed too much, but Momma! She suspected spades, but, surprisingly, said almost nothing. She seemed to be just waiting. With a great deal of conspirital planning, (Auntie Sylvie stretched her visit out for a whole month), Wayne and I got together twice a month for the next three months.

And then, the tension filled waiting was over. I missed my next three periods after those three months of fucking and just knew what the reason must be. So, I confided to mother all that had transpired from my first night with Wayne.

Mother just nodded sympathetically in that gentle, motherly, "been there, done that," fashion and said, "Well, Lucy, we are going to have to get you to a doctor for confirmation, one way or the other."

Of course, I was very pregnant, with of all things, as it later proved, triplets! Papa could no longer be kept in the dark now, so Momma told him one night. (ALTERNATIVE ENDING STARTS HERE) Surprisingly, Papa took the news a lot better than I thought he would. I think Wayne's social standing and financial standing might have mollified his thinking to some extent. Momma told me about it the next morning after he left for work. I didn't get up and go downstairs until he had left, I couldn't face him yet.

Well, the short of it was, Wayne was "invited" over and daddy met him at the door- with a shotgun! Really! Mother was mortified, but daddy was kidding, mostly. But we didn't know that right off. I thought Wayne was gonna die on the spot without a shot having to be fired.

Papa lowered the gun just a little, and in a gruff voice, asked a thoroughly subdued Wayne, "My boy, what are your intentions toward my daughter?" "Oh, honorable, sir, entirely and totally honorable, sir! We love each other, passionately!"

"So it would seem."

Thus it was that Wayne and I were married November 25, 1936. We celebrated our sixty-fifth anniversary before he passed away, a year later, ten days before our sixty-sixth. We raised the triplets, three boys, and the twin girls that came along later, during our marriage.

Wayne was just getting involved in international shipping when we married and he made a fortune in it, starting with the war that descended on us a few years after our marriage. Wayne left me with an estate worth 375 million dollars, which, with judicious investments, is still growing.

I have fifteen grandchildren, ten great-grandchildren, and four great-great-grandchildren. Life with Wayne was a sexual paradise 'til very nearly the end, what with Viagra and such. Life has been very, very sweet.

Finis ****** ALTERNATIVE ENDING

I could hear the explosion clear upstairs in my room. Poppa went through the roof. He stormed out of their room and up the stairs to my room like a tornado in a choking rage. He burst through the door to my room so violently that the latch was shattered and the door slammed into the wall, knocking a hole in the plaster.

He was spitting and sputtering in a face purpling rage. I thought sure he would have a heart attack. I cowered on my bed. "On your feet, you slut," he finally managed to yell. "Stand up here, now!"

I hesitated. I guess I didn't move fast enough to suit him because he grabbed me by an arm and yanked me out of bed. I fell to the floor, still locked in his grip. Poppa immediately yanked me to my feet.

"You slut, you whore," he again screamed at me. Papa ripped off my nightie with his free hand and yelled at my resulting nakedness, "Look at you, you pregnant bitch. You're not fit to live in my house."

Mother cringed, crying in the doorway.

Poppa slapped my face, very hard. Then he immediately backhanded my face from the opposite direction. I crumpled to my knees.

"Get out of my house, you slattern bitch, get out right now." I staggered to my feet and stood in a frozen trance. Poppa slapped me in the face again, drooling from the mouth in his anger. I started for my wardrobe to get some clothes.

"Wrong way, slut," Poppa yelled as he again grabbed me by my arm in another bruise making grip. He threw me toward the room door. Mother just managed to back out of the way as I hurtled through and into the wall on the far side, bloodying my nose as a consequence.

"You go out just as you are, naked, you whoring bitch." shouted Poppa. "Now get out!"

I stumbled down the stairs, barely able to see through my tears. Poppa followed me down, picking up a broom from the hall closest on the way by. He used it to swat my bare butt out the front door, down the porch steps, and all the way out to the sidewalk on the street.

"Don't you ever darken my door again," Poppa shouted after me as he gave me one more hard smack on my bare butt with the broom.

My public humiliation was complete. Mamma had stewed and waited 'til dawn to finally get the courage to tell Poppa, so the street was almost deserted as the sun lighted my nakedness for all the world to see. But there were people out and about.

A couple of cars honked before the local beat cop, who had witnessed my humiliation, could get to me. He removed his uniform jacket and placed it over my shoulders to offer me respite from my humiliation. He took me to the local precinct station.

"Do you have anyone to call?"

"Yes, I can call my Auntie Sylvie."

Auntie came quickly to my rescue with a large, below the knee length coat for me to cover myself. The officer got his uniform jacket back and Auntie took me home.

"Poppa will regret this, Auntie, oh how he will regret this."

"Please don't do anything rash, Lucy."

"We'll see."

Auntie went over to our house and talk with Mamma, her sister. Poppa had gone to work by then, so Mamma allowed Auntie to take my clothes and a few other personal items I had asked her to get, and cart them back to me. She then told me I could stay with her as long as I needed to.

"That will just be for tonight. I will get a room tomorrow and then look for a job."

"What?"

Well, it took a long argument, but Auntie saw I would not be dissuaded from my course. So, the next morning, she gave me quite a lot of money to "tide me over" until I got on my feet. She also said I could leave my things with her until I was settled somewhere.

The room I ended up renting was in the saloon section of town, though the term tavern had become more popular by then. The room wasn't exactly trashy, but it wasn't far from it. Poppa said I was a slut, well, I'll show him how slutty I can really be.

Some of Auntie's money I used to rent the room and some more of it to outfit myself in a truly slutty way. Then I went out on the streets. I picked up my first man within ten minutes and brought him back to my room. A half hour later and fifty-dollars richer, I was back on the street again. In the six hours 'til midnight, I had earned over five hundred dollars.

I never looked back. The Johns kept coming, pun intended, and I kept making money hand over, well, over something. My new found sexual cravings had no limits after that. I could fulfill my every carnal craving. I made enough money fast enough to terminate my pregnancy with an abortion by one of the best medical guys in that business, illegal as it was at the time.

Wayne? Yeah, Wayne. Well, he searched for me for some time. Auntie would tell him nothing by my request. Eventually, I was arrested enough times and got my name in the papers that Wayne did eventually find me. I brought him back to my room and we had quite a final conversation.

That conversation ended something like this.

"Lucy, I want to marry you even though my family will disown me. I love you."

"I'm sorry Wayne. I have found I enjoy this sex thing you turned me onto entirely too much to be tied to just one man the rest of my life. I like what I'm doing now and I damn well intend to keep on goin it. Period."

Needless to say, it was a very unhappy Wayne that left my room. Although I offered, we didn't even have a farewell fuck. I never saw him again. I stayed "in the life" for eighteen years, 'til time had ravaged my body too much and, 'til the effects of aids got me into this hospital.

It was a wild ride while it lasted, but now, well now, the doc say the ride is over and time has all but run out for me. But I have no regrets. It was fun while it lasted. Just carve on my tombstone these words, "The happy hooker, she hooked her last one."

Finis

******

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragement for authors to keep producing. Which ending do you like best?]

12