Lucy Strips for Stepdad's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers

Mark held his fingers to his lips and just grinned. The image of Lucy in that outfit popped in his head and he thought yeah something bit too special.

Gary was chatting to Martin in the kitchen. Whenever they were out most people thought they were brothers they look so much alike. They were both was 6ft tall and quite stocky and unlike Mark they did hit the gym regularly. They both reminded Mark of Russell Crowe and their nickname was the Crowe Twins.

Jack appeared from the toilet and gave him a big hug and whispered in his ear,

"What's this shit about not touching pal." He said.

Jack was 52 and fancied himself as a player. He was good looking and always got lucky with the women and had come unstuck a few times with jealous boyfriends. He was also 6ft tall, perfect hair and teeth and probably spent more on beauty products than Lucy.

Mark told him he had been let down and Col would be happy and his heart probably couldn't take much more anyway.

After a few beers they settled into the card game and Mark was now merrily on his way to getting pissed with a couple of comments from the guys about slowing down. Mark ignored them mostly and given his step daughter would be turning up soon and stripping for them he needed the courage.

Like always Gary was doing well with Jack commenting on how the rich attract money. The beers were now being followed by whiskey chasers and the conversation got onto Col and his madness in getting married again. The next hour flew past and Mark had relaxed now and was actually looking forward to seeing Lucy tease old Col

Mark hadn't realised the time when his phone went, "I'm here."

Mark was now quite merry and felt a lot better about this, he nodded to Gary and they both got up and asked if anyone wanted top ups.

"She's here how you want to play this," asked Mark.

"I will go and take her into the lounge and then we can bring Col in for his surprise," replied Gary rubbing his hands.

Mark had wanted to go get Lucy to see if she was okay but thought it might seem strange as he wasn't supposed to know whom she even was. Reluctantly he headed back to the card game leaving Gary to get Lucy. Gary opened the door and his jaw nearly hit the floor. There was the most gorgeous sexy young girl and he could hardly speak.

"Please come in I'm Gary," he blurted out.

"Hi I'm Claire," Lucy replied having come up with the name as a precaution in case anyone knew her stepdads daughters name.

Gary took her jacket and let out a slow breath as he saw how she was dressed and felt himself getting a semi erection already. He found himself wishing it was his bachelor party. He led her into the lounge and asked her if there was anything she needed. Lucy asked if she could plug her phone in somewhere to play the music. He then showed her where the toilet was and checked how long she needed to get ready. Having sorted Lucy and rearranging himself he headed back to the card game.

Gary gave Mark a thumbs up and blew out a breath to show his approval of Lucy. Mark was now drunk enough to not care and gave him a smile and nod back.

They stopped the game and Gary produced a Tie which they blindfolded Col with declaring they had a little surprise for Col.

Lucy had a look around and could tell Gary was a wealthy man. The lounge was huge and from what she had seen from the outside the rest of the house was the same. The lounge had two large sofa's and another corner sofa, with a bar area to one side. Someone had put a straight back chair in the middle of the room which she was guessing was for the groom to be.

She was getting quite nervous now and paced around and could feel her blood pressure rising. She told herself to keep calm but was now wondering if this was such a good idea. She triple checked her music and switched her phone to silent when she heard noises coming from down the hall.

Col was the first to enter the room being guided by Jack and Lucy could feel the panic setting in now this was actually going to happen. Jack stopped in his tracks when he saw Lucy stood there and let out a little whistle and whispered into Cols ear, "You lucky bastard."

Lucy watched as the blindfolded guy was being brought in by another guy who was actually very good looking and gave smile. She watched as the rest of the guys came into the room with Mark coming in last and tried to give him a little smile conscious not to give anything away.

Col was positioned in the chair and the guys all took a seat on the sofa's never taking their eyes of Lucy.

A few comments were exchanged but Lucy couldn't quite hear them but knew it was something dirty by the look and laughter that followed.

She thought Mark looked a bit worse for wear and guessed he might need a few drinks. Feeling slightly uncomfortable with them all staring at her Lucy decided to get on with the show and get the hell out of there.

Lucy pressed play on her phone and the first song began. She started to dance around slowly walking around Col keeping one hand on him at all times and occasionally putting her head closer and kissing his cheek and blowing in his ear.

Mark didn't know if to look, hide or cry but he couldn't take his eyes of Lucy as she moved about in her sexy outfit. He watched the guys who were all transfixed and watching her every move.

She was already getting into the mood now and made sure the guys were all getting a good view of her ass and cleavage as she moved around Col. She slid of his blindfold and Col blinked as he tried to focus and let out a big shout, "Oh thank you Lord."

The guys all laughed and Lucy smiled and continued her dancing. As the part of the song she came up she slowly undid her blouse and then ahead of what she had planned lifted her skirt, sat on Col's knee and grabbed his hands and put them on her blouse buttons to finish taking off her blouse.

Lucy was now sat straddled on Col's lap with her arms around his neck as he fumbled to get the remaining buttons undone. The guys had all leant forward and were staring at Lucy in her hold ups and skirt hitched up so she could sit on Col.

Col finally got the last button undone and pushed open Lucy's top exposing her cleavage and tits being pushed up. Col leant forward and put his head into her cleavage and Mark worried how Lucy might respond. Lucy seemed happy to let Col have his fun as she continued to sit on his lap.

The first song ended and Lucy climbed off Col and started to dance again now dressed in just her bra and the skirt and hold ups. She focused mainly on Col and occasionally gave the guys a wiggle and closer look at her cleavage avoiding her stepdad without being too obvious.

Lucy moved towards Col and turned away from him and slowly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. The whole room went silent as they took in the sight of this 19 year old stood in her bra knickers and hold ups. The guys were all now sporting erections and couldn't take their eyes of Lucy's hot body.

Lucy herself was now finding this whole scene very erotic and knew she was getting turned on and wet below. Mark was also finding himself getting aroused and told himself it was the drink and tired to pull himself together.

Lucy bent right over and backed onto Col in his chair. Her perfect ass was now right in front of him and he put both his hands on her buttocks and stroked them. Lucy immediately stood up and carried on dancing coming in close again pushing her tits into his face again.

This time Col grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her tightly into him as he buried his face into her cleavage.

There were a few shouts now for Col and he was getting more aroused as this young girl covorted and gyrated in front of him. His erection was so strong it was starting to ache.

The song faded out with the final song playing. Lucy moved her ass into Col's lap and started to grind and rub against his groin. She could clearly feel his erection which felt quite big. She kept positioning her pussy and ass onto his erection and pressed her weight down driving Col crazy.

Mark was now rubbing his crotch almost unknowingly as he watched the sight of Lucy grinding away on his friends lap. Col then moved his hands around Lucy's waist as she sat on his lap then raised them up and grabbed both her tits and squeezed them

Lucy froze for a moment and then pushed his hands back down. The guys started to boo and to let him have his fun. She thought what the hell it was the last dance and when he tried it again she left his hands there groping her tits as she continued to grind on his lap.

"Take em off," Lucy wasn't sure who shouted it.

There were more chants and she looked across at Mark who now seemed to be in his own little world. Lucy wasn't sure and climbed off Col and continued to dance. She thought there was about another minute left on the song so decided to take off the bra. She stood directly in front of Col and reached behind and unclipped her bra and let it fall forward releasing her pert tits in full view of Col.

Lucy then climbed back onto his lap and Col pulled her to him again leaving his hands on her ass cheeks. He then moved his mouth onto her tits and started to suck her nipple moving to the other nipple and doing the same. Lucy was so turned on herself she didn't want to stop him and just put her arms around his neck and let him work her nipples.

Mark didn't know what to do? His cock was bursting out of his pants at the sight and part of him knew he should say something. He watched and realised Lucy was okay with this and decided he couldn't say anything anyway.

The music started to fade and Lucy quickly stood up and covered herself. She leant forward and gave Col a kiss on the cheek and headed for the toilet grabbing her clothes as she did.

"Fucking hell she is fucking amazing," Jack said rubbing his cock.

"I cant fucking move," Col said.

The guys were all trying to free their erections and talking about how hot she was with Mark nodding and finding he really did agree.

Lucy looked at herself in the mirror and her whole body was trembling. She was so turned on and put a hand down onto her pussy and slid a finger inside. She was soaking wet and let out a moan as she left the finger there for a minute. She composed herself and dressed and headed back to the lounge feeling a little embarrassed.

She walked back into the room and Gary offered her a drink, which she gladly accepted. She glanced across at Mark who was struggling to keep his head upright and had clearly had too much to drink.

Jack and Gary chatted to her and said they had a proposition for her.

"We all loved the show and wondered if we can pay you for a private lap dance each," Gary said hopefully.

Lucy again looked to Mark who eyes were now closed and she wasn't sure what to say.

"How much," She stuttered.

"One hundred pounds each so three hundred for one dance for me, Martin and Jack," Gary said eagerly.

Lucy thought about it for moment and the money would be great and it was just once quick dance each.

"Okay why not," she said bringing a big smile from the guys.

Mark had now pretty much passed out in the chair and Col had disappeared. Gary and Jack were speaking to Martin and pulling out money ready for their dance. Lucy was still very horny and was looking forward to some further teasing.

Gary approached her and said, "Lets go to the bedroom for the private dances, Mark is sleeping and Col has gone to relieve himself."

Lucy was a little concerned about going to the bedroom but nodded and followed Gary with Martin and Jack in tow. The bedroom was very big with a huge bed and en-suite bathroom off to the side. It did feel a bit like a bachelor pad and down one side was a long wardrobe with mirror doors directly opposite the bed. There was a chair in one corner and a dresser and stool on the opposite side.

Gary put on some music and bagged the first dance much to the complaints of Jack and Martin. Lucy assumed there would be a chair like she had done with Col but Gary sat on the edge of the bed.

Lucy started to dance to the music and moved towards Gary.

"Think we need to lose the skirt and blouse first Claire" Gary said leaning back on his hands

Lucy didn't resist and undid the blouse and unzipped and stepped out of her skirt. Again the room went silent as they took in her young tight body.

She moved back to Gary and began to dance and leant forward to his face. Gary immediately grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him and pushed his head onto her tits. Lucy didn't try to struggle or move and stood there as he groped her bum and kept his head pushed into her chest. He then moved his head onto her tit and sucked her tit through the bra material.

Lucy knew she would be wet again and swayed as he continued to fondle and feel her up. Jack and Martin had now pulled their chair and stool around so they could get a full view of the show.

Gary put his hands up and unclipped the clasp on her bra and pulled it off her. Lucy thought about stopping him but she had already had got her tits out and let Col suck her nipples so she leant back allowing him to remove her bra. Gary went back to sucking her tits and gently bit her nipples making Lucy moan with pleasure.

Gary then put his hands back down onto her ass and pushed his hands inside her knickers feeling her buttocks. The song started to fade and Lucy went to stand up but Gary pulled her back and had another suck on her nipples. She stood up again and Gary flopped back on the bed with a damp patch next to his erection.

Jack and Martin both sat down on the edge of the bed and declared they would have a joint dance as Gary headed to the bathroom.

Lucy was now stood in just knickers and hold ups and not sure what to do with two guys but the music was playing and she was very horny now. She started to dance in front of them both and stroked their thighs stopping just short of their obvious erections. Martin put his hand on her leg and stroked it moving up her thigh. She turned around and bent forward pushing her ass towards them. Jack put his hand out and stroked her ass cheeks as she stood up and back towards them.

Martin pulled her in between his legs and grabbed her tits from behind and tweaked her nipples. Lucy moaned with pleasure and put her hand back onto Jacks leg as Martin continued fondling her tits.

Jack pulled her around so she was now facing them both and then put his thumbs in the side of her knickers and slowly pulled them down.

Lucy froze and didn't know what to do, this was all getting out of hand now. She continued to stand there as Jack slid them right down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Both Martin and Jack sat back and took in the glorious sight of this tight young 19 year old stood in nothing but a pair of hold ups. Her shaven pussy

on full view inches away form their faces.

Lucy could feel her legs trembling as she stood completely exposed in front of two older guys. Jack moved to his left making some room between him and Martin and pulled Lucy down between them. Lucy turned and sat down between them both not sure what to do.

Martin turned her head towards him and kissed her full on the lips. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and Lucy responded and let him explore her mouth and pushed her tongue back into his. Jack leant forward and was sucking on her nipple his hand on her thigh. He pulled her leg towards him opening them and then lifted her left leg up and across his knee. She continued to kiss Martin as Jack now had full access to her soaking wet pussy.

He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh and gently stroked the edge of her pussy. Martin pulled her other leg over his knee now spreading Lucy's legs wide and fully exposing her pussy. Jack was now rubbing her wet slit and occasionally sliding a finger into her hole making Lucy moan with pleasure. Martin was stroking her leg and dropped down to pinch and suck her nipples.

Gary came back from the bathroom to see Lucy with no knickers and legs spread wide apart now kissing Jack and Martin sucking on her tits. Jack was now slowly finger fucking her wet pussy as he kissed her passionately. Gary started to rub his cock which was still aching from his previous session with Lucy.

Jack lay down on the bed pulling Lucy down with them and Martin stood up and started undressing giving Gary a wink. Gary followed his lead and started stripping as well.

Jack had now manoeuvred Lucy into the middle of the bed and had three fingers pushed into her now soaked pussy. He looked up as Gary and Martin climbed on the bed both now fully naked. Gary moved between Lucy's legs and pushed them apart. Jack removed his fingers from her pussy as Gary replaced them with his tongue.

Lucy was now close to coming as Gary licked and sucked her clit. Jack climbed off the bed and was quickly replaced by Martin who knelt by Lucy's head and pressed his now fully erect cock against her lips. Lucy turned her head and opened her mouth to take him inside and started to suck it.

With Gary licking and Martins cock inside her mouth Lucy had her first orgasm of the night and was left breathless and trembling. Gary knelt up and grabbed Lucy's legs and lifted them up and pushed them onto her stomach and chest giving him full access to her now swollen pussy. Lucy was too consumed in everything to think properly but she knew she was about to be fucked by a middle aged man while sucking another ones cock.

Gary positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of Lucy's pussy and slapped it down onto her slit a few times. He then rubbed it up and down and pressed it to her opening and gently thrust inside her. Lucy cried out in pleasure and gripped the bed sheet with both hands.

Gary was now pounding her watching his thick cock sliding in and out of Lucy's tight pussy as Martin continued to fuck her mouth. Jack re-joined them on the bed and went to working her nipples. Lucy looked across and saw the reflection in the mirror and had her second orgasm as she thought about her situation. She loved older guys and teasing them but now she had three older men fucking and using her body.

"Turn her over," Jack said looking at Gary.

They pulled out of her holes and turned her so she was now face down on the bed, not offering any resistance.

Gary smacked her bottom lightly, "Get on all fours."

Lucy got up and knelt on the bed. Her ass was now stuck up with her head towards the bottom edge of the bed. She could feel herself trembling as she waited for Gary to go back to fucking her pussy. This time Jack moved in behind her and lined up his hard cock to her freshly fucked pussy and slid it into her in one big thrust and held it there. Lucy could hardly breath and the sensation was intense as she let out a loud moan.

Jack started to fuck her hard with his belly slapping against her ass with each thrust.

Gary stood at the end of the bed and offered his cock which was still glistening with Lucy's pussy juices. Lucy opened her mouth and took his cock. Martin was wanking watching the show waiting for his turn as Lucy's mouth was being pushed deeper onto Gary's cock each time Jack pounded her.

Lucy was now impaled from both ends and saw Col enter the bedroom and his eyes lit up and immediately started stripping. Lucy realised she was going to be fucked by all four of them and wondered where Mark was. She hoped he was still passed out as she didn't want to be seen like this.

Gary's breathing changed and he grabbed her hair tightly pulling her onto his cock. Lucy was gagging and then she felt his cock stiffen and throb and then his hot cum shot into her mouth and throat. Lucy was now into new territory for her and didn't know what she should do. Gary still held her head and she had little choice but to swallow his cum.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers