Lucy Strips for Stepdad's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
318 Followers

Gary finished off in her mouth and moved away to be quickly replaced by Martin giving her little chance to recover. Jack was still pounding away and occasionally slapping her ass cheeks quite hard. Col was now naked and wanking watching the show. Lucy could see him out of the corner of her eye and he was very big. All of the guys had fairly big cocks but Col was clearly bigger and Lucy wondered if she would be okay taking him.

"Turn her round and bend her over the bed," Col said wanting to get in on the action.

Jack pulled out admiring her gapping pussy as he did. They moved her around like a piece of meat. Col grabbed her ankles and pulled her roughly to the edge of the bed and then dropped her legs over the edge.

Lucy was now bent over the edge of the bed with her ass and pussy fully accessible and the right height to be fucked.

"Oh yes I have been wanting this from the moment I saw you," Col said moving in.

Lucy tensed as she felt his fat cock pressing against her used pussy.

"Just relax baby," he said easing his cock further into her pussy.

Lucy was gritting her teeth as Col pushed himself deeper into her pussy. He eased himself in and out until he was finally fully inside her. Col started to pick up pace and leant back so he could watch her tight pussy stretched around his cock pulling her lips back as he moved in and out. Lucy could feel another orgasm coming as she felt every inch of his cock against the wall of her pussy.

Jack had positioned himself on the bed and lifted Lucy's head and pushed his cock inside her mouth and started to face fuck her. Martin then tapped Col on the shoulder, "My turn."

Col pulled out and Martin quickly replaced him. He went straight to pound her now used and red pussy with Jack pulling his cock out and lifting up so his balls were in her face. Lucy went straight to licking them as the onslaught continued to her pussy.

Mark had stirred and felt a little shitty and wondered where everyone had gone? He got up still a bit unsteady and looked around. He could hear some noises and headed towards the bedroom to check it out.

He froze in the doorway at the sight that greeted him. It took a few seconds to fully comprehend what was going on.

There was his stepdaughter bent over the edge of the bed dressed in just a pair of black hold ups being fucked by his friend Martin while his other friend Jack was fucking her mouth. Col is standing next to Martin wanking his cock and watching her pussy being fucked.

Mark didn't know if to scream out and say what the fuck is going on but as he wasn't supposed to know Lucy that would look odd. He was also getting very turned on by the sight and reached down to his now hard cock. Still frozen to the spot he continued to watch as Martin pounded away before Col tapped him on the back and Martin pulled out giving him access to Lucy's gaping hole. Col positioned himself behind her and thrust deep into her making her spit out Jacks cock and let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Mark had now freed his cock and was openly wanking as Col pounded away on his step daughter. Jack started to moan and he could see he was clearly cumming in Lucy's mouth as she struggled to breath and swallowed his cum. Col was also getting louder and now pushing himself harder into her making Lucy grunt and moan. Col let out a big groan as he was clearly shooting his cum inside Lucy.

Mark was transfixed by the whole scene and could clearly see Col's cum running out of Lucy's freshly fucked pussy. Martin took his place and resumed fucking Lucy who was now just like a rag doll being used for their pleasure. Mark found himself getting close as he watched Lucy with cum on her face and running down her leg being fucked hard.

Mark stood on his tip toes and let out a big cry as he too shot his load deep into Lucy. He stared as Martin pulled out and he could see Lucy's red swollen pussy. He continued to watch as cum ran out of her pussy joining Col's fresh cum on her legs. It was all too much for Mark and he shot his load over the carpet and then slid down the wall.

Lucy lay there panting and trying to catch her breath. She felt disgusted with herself for letting four older guys use and fuck her like that, but as much as she hated herself it had been the most amazing sex she had ever had. Feeling the cum running out of her pussy she stood up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

When she came out the guys had all left and she dressed and walked down to the lounge praying Mark didn't know anything. She was relieved when she saw Mark still in the same chair asleep. Gary approached her, "Thanks that was so fucking hot here's your money."

Lucy felt like a cheap whore but took the money and asked Gary to call her a cab.

Neither Mark nor Lucy mentioned the night again.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
318 Followers