Lucy the Switch Ch. 02 - Meeting Mark

Story Info
After the first night with Claire, it's time to meet Mark.
5.8k words
4.57
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the first story: Lucy the Switch.

***

After opening my eyes and finding myself alone on a big hotel bed, it took me a few seconds to remember where I was exactly or how I had ended up there After many months of talking, e-mailing and skyping, I had finally met up with the most gorgeous woman I had ever had the privilege of sharing a bed with. She and her husband had invited me to become their play partner as well as Mark's submissive. Although nervous and inexperienced, I had accepted the proposal and taken a train down to their city to meet them over the weekend.

Claire emerged from the bathroom wearing only her delicate lace underwear covered with a half-opened simple black silk robe that went down to her knees. It contoured her curves beautifully, exposing just the right amount of skin to make me want to rip it off her and kiss every inch of her body. She was looking down at her phone as she walked towards the kitchen, and did not notice that I was awake. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat on the stool by the breakfast bar, facing away from me.

I looked down to find that I was wrapped in a gray sheet wearing nothing but the underwear from the day before. Slightly self-conscious about being almost naked in the daylight, in front of a woman that looked like a goddess, I got out of bed quietly to find something to put on. I silently opened the closet to find that Claire had unpacked my bag while I slept, and head neatly folded or hung all my clothes. I grabbed a dark bra that matched my panties and a long loose tank top, and fixed my hair on the mirror.

After taking one last look at my reflection, I walked up to her and gently wrapped my hands around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. The smell of her hair made me think of the night before, of using my fingers to make her quiver at a bar and of passionately kissing her on the elevator and telling her that she was mine. She turned her face and greeted me with a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning, didn't hear you get up!" She had the most beautiful smile on her face as she turned around to look at me, as her hand gently caressed my cheek.

Mark had told us that he was going to be there by 3 pm, and that we needed to go to the sex shop to pick a few things beforehand. This meant we had to get ready to go, even though all I wanted to do was to pull her into the bed with me and spend the whole morning with my mouth and fingers buried between her legs. I ate the bagel with avocado and cheese she had ordered for me, drank a cup of coffee, and took a shower. She had woken up early and was ready to go, so she worked on her laptop while waiting for me. Seeing her as the professional and ambitious woman she was, and not only as the the submissive that I had held down and spanked the night before, just increased my attraction and desire for her.

I followed Claire as she pulled open the door of to the biggest sex shop I had ever been to. The clerk greeted us and gave us a small mesh shopping basket and a small free sample of lube. She asked us if we had any questions or needed any guidance, to which Claire answered that she already knew exactly where she needed to go and what we were looking for. As we made our way through the different aisles I looked around excited and somewhat confused by some of the things I saw. I was relatively new to the world of sex toys, and had only the basics, most of which I had actually ordered online. I could tell Claire was very amused by the look on my face and my reactions, much like a grownup looks at a kid in a candy store. She took me by the hand and led me to a section in the back where the impact play tools were. On one of the walls there was a huge display of paddles. Some of them looked like flat wooden spoons, others resembled riding crops, and there were a lot of leather ones in all kinds of shapes and sizes. I was overwhelmed by the choices, as Mark had only written that we had to get "a paddle and a whip". I knew that Mark had left me in the dark on purpose, that even though he was not there to see it, he wanted to make me nervous and play with my mind. This ambiguity inevitably led me to imagine the amounts of pain each of the different instruments could inflict and the kinds of marks they could leave on my skin.

Luckily for me, after being his wife for so many years, Claire knew exactly which ones he wanted us to get. After looking at the variety, she reached up and grabbed a flogger with long leather stripes that was longer than my arm. Then she ran her fingers along the handle and the tails, feeling the material and the weight. She put it back and repeated the same careful inspection with a few more, some of which had metallic tails or dildos as handles, which I had never seen before. She finally lingered on one that had a beautiful glass handle and both braided and flat strands. Her mouth turned into a naughty grin as she held it in her hand. I gasped as she smacked it against her hand.

"Oh, don't worry, Lucy, the whip is not for you" she laughed as she saw the fear in my face. "We have a different idea for you."

She took off the shelf an oval-shaped paddle that was about the size of my hand and gave it to me. It felt good in my hand, and although it was made of leather and not wood, it was relatively hard. I smacked it against my palm like she had done with the flogger and, although it hurt, it was a bearable and thrilling sensation. She nodded approvingly and put it in the basket.

The next item on the list were the toys that we would use for my anal training. Up to that point, the only things that had ever crossed that very tight entrance had been two small buttplugs, one made of metal and one of rubber.I love the way they felt inside me, but I did not use them very often, since I had never had a partner with whom I could explore this side of my sex life. Because of this, my ass was far from experimented or stretched. The three of us had made the decision to change this, and buying new toys was the first step.

Claire had gone through this journey a long time ago. She was used to wearing plugs of all sizes for hours at a time and, of course, was able to take Mark's cock in her ass. Since she had a lot of experience, she explained to me and helped me navigate the wide array of materials, sizes, colors, and weight that I had before me and to ultimately pick new ones for me to try. We chose two that were about twice the size of anything that I had ever used, which was still relatively small. One of them was long but not too thick and made of glass, and the other one was shorter but wider with a small base, which was meant to be worn under my clothes in public.

The last thing on our list was a new set of leather hand and ankle cuffs attached with chains that could be secured at different lengths, which Claire chose rather quickly. At the case, Claire handed the clerk her credit card, and she told us that there was package for her that had been ordered online and selected for store pickup. We opened the black box to find two beautiful lingerie sets and an outfit comprised of a navy skirt and a white T-shirt, all carefully wrapped in red tissue paper with a note on top.

"For my obedient ladies,

Claire, the bodysuit is yours, and and the rest of the pieces are for Lucy to wear.

Organize all the items you bought, along with a bundle of rope, lube, the glass dildo, and the magic wand on top of the dresser.

Be ready for me at 3pm"

We paid and hurried back because it was already 1pm. I took a long shower, making sure my ass and pussy were completely clean, while Claire unpacked and organized everything as instructed. When I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, Claire offered to put lotion on my skin, as she had done the day before, which I gladly accepted. The feeling of her hands, of her fingers contouring all my curves and massaging my skin made me shiver. By the time she was done, it felt like my skin was on fire, and all my nerve endings were calling for more stimulation. I felt the almost unbearable desire to take her hand and push her fingers inside my hungry and very moist pussy, but we had little time left, so she got in the shower herself.

She slowly and thoroughly soaped her body, teasing me as I stood there and watch her. I decided to reciprocate the favor. I kneeled in front of her, running my lotion-covered hands up her toned calves and thighs, pressing harder with my thumbs on the inner part. As I stood up I slid my hands up the back of her legs and her perfect ass. I grabbed it and gently pulled the cheeks open, running my fingers very close to her plucker as I kissed her neck. I grabbed more lotion, spread it up her back and stomach and grabbed her breasts in my hand. Her nipples were large and light brown, and protruded much more than mine, making them perfect for twisting, pinching and biting. I gently pulled them and they quickly got harder and darker. I took the left one in my mouth, running my tongue on the little bumps, then put it between my teeth and gave it a nibble, which made her audibly gasp.

Unable to control my impulses anymore, I pressed her against the glass of the shower, my mouth making its way up her neck and finding her eager lips, my tongue pushing between them. My leg slid between hers, pressing my mound against her thigh. Her hands wandered to my hips and she grabbed them tightly, slowly grinding them back and forth against hers. The friction against my pussy was driving me wild and making her skin slippery with my juices. Her own bush was also grinding against me, mirroring the movement. I wanted nothing but to cum at the same time as her, pulling her nipples as she screamed in pleasure.

We were suddenly interrupted by the ring of Claire's phone. Mark would be there soon and he was very strict when it came to punctuality. We laughed off the brief but hot moment we had had, and hurried up. The underwear had chosen for me was a pair of black lace briefs that were opened in the crotch and all the way back, and a matching nearly see-through bralette. The pleated skirts that I had to wear on top was too short for me as it barely covered my ass, and the shirt was a tight white crop top with little buttons in the front. After putting it on and applying some makeup, I felt slightly uncomfortable due to the unfamiliarity of the outfit. I was not used to such skimpy clothes, much less to have my private parts not covered by my underwear. Claire looked beautiful in the bodysuit, which was see-through enough to see her full bush and her nipples.

We sat on the couch, trying to make small talk, with our eyes glued to the door. I could already feel how moist my pussy was from anticipation, how my juices were dripping down my ass crack and probably leaving a dark mark on the couch fabric. We heard the sound of steps and a roller suitcase approaching, followed by a click and a twist of the handle.

Mark walked in and closed the door behind him. Mark was sporting his mischievous grin, wearing a dark blue suit without a tie, and a white shirt. He was taller than us at about 6'2 or 6'3, had brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and a well-groomed stubble. He had a deep voice and a charming smile, and strong hands that he used to expertly control his wife´s body. Claire stood up and I followed suit. He leaned in and kissed her gently.

"Hi honey" He said as he pulled away "why don't you go and get me a scotch?"

She diligently trotted to the kitchen area. He took a step towards me and smiled reassuringly. I was more nervous that I had ever been before, to the point that my hands were mildly numb and there was a knot in my throat that would not allow me to talk even if I tried. He took off his jacket, threw it on the couch, and lifted my chin with his finger to look into my eyes. I smiled at him hesitantly, unsure of what to do. In the background, I could hear Claire dropping the ice cubes into the glass and pouring the scotch. Mark softly pressed his lips against mine, sending flashes of electricity through my already excited nervous system.

"Hi Lucy" he said, caressing my cheek "you are even more perfect in person."

I blushed and muttered "thank you", unable to get any more words out. He kissed me again, his hands wandering down my body, feeling the curves of my waist and firmly grabbing my ass. He squeezed my cheeks and separated them gently, causing the skin around my tight rosebud to tense, making me shiver. He had pulled me up and I was standing on my tiptoes and could feel his hardening cock against my stomach. I buried my fingers in his thick brown hair to pull him closer to me, which he responded to by lightly biting my lip, reminding who was in charge. I let out an involuntary into his mouth, and I felt his lips curving into a smile. He let go of me, leaving me with my mouth half-open and blushed cheeks, and took a good look at me.

"I think you need to go to the bathroom and take off the bra. But leave the shirt on."

I obediently walked to the bathroom and did as he had instructed, noticing how hard my nipples were already. I took a few deep breaths to brace myself for finally allowing myself to be fully submissive to someone, for letting go of all control and focusing on obeying and enjoying. I could Claire's voice through the door but not understand what she was saying. When I came out she was standing in front of the bed, looking very nervous with her gaze on the floor. He gestured for me to stand next to her.

"Claire tells me that yesterday you both misbehaved and did not follow my orders, is this true, Lucy?" I gasped and nodded, biting my lip "When I ask you a questions, you need to use your words to answer it."

"We did, Mark. I'm sorry... we're sorry. It was just that..." I was stammering, tripping over my words. This was my first time in this position. Even though I trusted him entirely, I was scared of what he would do next.

"I don't care for excuses. You are old enough to understand that actions have consequences" he paused for a few seconds, slowly drinking the rest of his scotch "Turn around and put your hands on the bed."

I put both my hands on the bed and leaned forward, feeling my skirt riding up my thighs and fully exposing my ass. Claire followed suit to my right, giving me an uneasy look before taking a deep breath and fixing her sight on the back wall of the room. Her hair was falling on both sides of her face and her back was arched. I could imagine the amazing view of her that Mark had in that moment. Without any warning, I felt the first spank on my right butt cheek and one on the left right after. I groaned in pain, trying to keep my elbows and knees from bending under me. He waited for a few seconds before the next round, probably to gauge my response. Then he ensued another ten or more spanks with his hand, growing in intensity. By the end, my knees had buckled and I my breathing was fast and shallow. With my face against the covers I heard as Claire went through the same ordeal but barely made a squeal. After he was done, he caressed my still-aching and very sensitive butt, admiring his work.

"Get up" he said, very serious "we are not done".

I stood up reluctantly, uncertain of how much more I could take. The next spank felt very different and brought me a new kind of pain, making me scream and almost fall back on the bed. I looked over my shoulder to see him holding the leather paddle and smirking at me, clearly enjoying himself. He had rolled up his sleeves and opened up the top button. The sight of him looking down at me with his assertive and controlling demeanor, sharply dressed in dress slacks had immediate effects on my pussy, which was getting wetter by the minute.

While maintaining intense eye contact with me he gave me the next blow, which hurt even more than the one before. I dropped down to my elbows, my stretched arms too wobbly to keep me up. He continued the punishment for ten or fifteen more strikes. The pain was making my eyes water and it felt like my butt and upper thighs were on fire. He issued me the two final blows, harder than the rest, and I let myself fall on the bed, gasping for breath. Claire reached for my hand and squeezed it, looking into my eyes, trying her best to comfort me. From where I was lying, I could see the mischievous grin in Mark's face as he started giving his wife's ass the same punishment he had given to mine. She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip, but her moans still managed to escape her mouth. She was a lot more used to spanking sessions and paddles than I was, and was able to take them and be almost unfazed. After the first round, Mark put down the flat tool and picked up the new flogger.

"I like your choice" he ran his fingers through the strands and felt the weight of the handle in his hand "let's see how it feels."

The sound it made was almost like that of a whip, and was followed by a high-pitched scream from Claire, which made him smile in delight. He continued to deliver the punishment for a few minutes, taking breaks to let her catch her breath. When he announced he was done, she dropped on the covers next to me. Her cheeks were fully covered in tears and his lips were trembling. I had not expected her to have such a reaction, I didn't know how much pain he would put her through. I sat up and looked up at Mark, trying to understand. He saw the confusion and fear in my face and kneeled in front of me, gently caressing my cheek.

"Oh Lucy, don't worry. I would never cause her, or you, pain beyond what you want and can take. She actually really enjoys it, even if it seems very painful to you" he explained

He took my hand between his and guided it between Claire's legs. He undid the crotch buttons of her bodysuit and ran my fingers along her slit. It was completely soaked, and she let out a quiet moan when I touched her. I smiled at Mark and retrieved my hand. I was so caught up with Claire that I had not even noticed that my own pussy had the same response to the spanking session. I confessed to him that I had also enjoyed the spanks, which arose conflicting feelings of guilt and excitement in me.

He gently pushed me down to the bed, and used his strong hands to separate my thighs and lift my skirt, exposing my glistening pussy lips peeking through the crotchless underwear. He gave me a playful bite in my inner thigh and slowly slid one finger inside my tight hole.

"Seeing how soaked your little pussy is, I'm starting to think that you misbehaved just to get me to punish you" He stood up and leaned forward, putting the juice-covered finger between my lips, which I eagerly sucked.

After I had cleaned it, his hands slid down and unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my perky small breasts topped with hard pink nipples. He took them between his fingers, gently pinching and pulling them. He took one of them between his lips, running his tongue around the areola, nibbling on it. I could feel the heat and wetness growing between my legs. I closed them and rubbed my thighs against each other, Trying to produce even the slightest friction between my engorged pussy lips. My hips buckled involuntarily and I let out a squeal when he pulled my nipples them harder than before. Acknowledging my needs, his other hand traveled down and separated my legs. His fingers trailed along the slippery slit and two of them swiftly entered my tight hole. He alternated between pumping them, teasing the entrance by caressing the folds, and lightly circling the little nub of nerves.

Claire had recovered from her punishment and was laying on her side, facing us. Without stopping what he was doing, he took my hand and guided it to Claire's breasts, and I felt her already hard nipples between my fingers. She came closer and kissed me and then Mark, whose thumb was now working my sensitive clit. I could feel the energy, the desire building inside me as I felt both of them touching my body at the same time.

12