Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
She relishes the next two rounds.
6.9k words
4.41
12.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

NIGHT TWO

DM drove me again across the city to the big house. This time when I got to the car he told me with a grin I should be naked for the whole drive. "To help you get in the mood," he explained. I didn't know what to do but it was a good idea and I knew he wanted to see me naked. So I stripped off my dress in the car and sat naked for the entire time.

I thought it was certain I would have sex that night and I wanted to be better than those skinny bitches I had seen with Lord Black that first time. It was not so simple of course. I could not think about how many men would fuck me that night. Part of my dream was to be a good slut and have many men use me but that was only a fantasy idea. I really could not know hot it would feel for real and whether it was possible for me to accept a fucking from so many men. But this night I had no choice and I tried not to worry but to feel excited about it.

At the house everyone was outside by the pool again. The woman were ordered to walk around the pool when naked and then to go left and right in front of all the men. I was not wearing a bra of course and I knew by boobs were moving at every step. I like that about my big boobs when I go bra-less and I guessed the men would be enjoying it as well. Of course this was the second night of the beauty pageant so I stopped feeling self-conscious or nervous about being undressed in front of so many people.

I was imagining that the same men as the first night would fuck our pussies and it would be my first time to have so many men screw me at once. I was really hoping they would do it because it would make my Boss very pleased and because I have learned I get very satisfied from letting a strange man use my body for his fucking.

After walking we were told to stand and to hold our boobs and pull the nipples and also to spread our pussy lips to show our holes to them. For the second night we were asked some more question that we had to answer for the men with their score books.

"Number One," said the same man as first night. No-one ever used our names so we just had numbers. I thought that was to keep things more fair but I also understood that we weren't worthy of our real names until a winner was chosen.

"What is the most men you have fucked in one night? How many men have you fucked on orders of your Master?" She responded saying "five in one night Sir and my Master has only ordered me to fuck three other men."

It was my turn next and I had to think about the surprise sex party my Boss arranged for me. "Two men, Sir. And my Boss has sent me to fuck five guys for his business." I was ashamed again at admitting I am such a slut but I was also proud to show I am so submissive for my Boss. I saw a few of the men nodding and writing after my answer.

The next woman said her number was four and she was only shared with two other guys. The last woman said only three men but she couldn't remember how many times her Master had let his friends use her holes. Later I remembered her answer and I liked the ideas of her Master.

Then there was a question about deepthroat and who can do it. We all said we could deepthroat our Masters and I was even more happy that my Boss had helped me learn that technique. I know its a special way to worship a man and his dick and only some woman can learn to do it.

On this night there were pool lounges and the woman were made to lie on them and spread our legs for the men. It was clear we were all going to get a lot of fucking for our beauty pageant. The guys moved across and most of them were naked as well and we could see their dicks were ready for us. At that time I knew for sure they were going to screw us and I was sure every guy would fuck my pussy like my mouth the first night.

I was ready and I really wanted the screwing to begin. Once I would have felt it was horrible to be used like that and no woman should be made an object for fucking. But that was just the ideas I was given and thanks to my Boss I know how great it is to be a slut and all my holes available for the man. It was different on this night since so many would be using me but that made the idea even more exciting. I was happy for the action to start.

I won't even describe the men or the way they fucked us. Of course I remembered a lot of their dicks from the first night so I was already thinking about which ones would feel the nicest in my pussy. After walking naked and seeing their hard dicks ready to fuck us I was getting nice and wet so even the first man could easily lie on top of me and stick his dick in my pussy. I felt really good as he got on me and he was already so hard and I knew for sure he was going to fuck me. I smiled at him to encourage him to use me and I even reached to his dick and helped guide him straight into my pussy.

It was amazing to be ordered to fuck those men and outside in public. They wanted to fuck me and I wanted them all to do it. My Boss has trained me to be naked outside and to do sexual things outside but this was even more extreme. So when the first man was moving his dick inside me I was already feeling really hot and moaning as he screwed me so well. Of course I had a question of how many dicks I could take in one night and if I would be able to last for them all. I knew I wanted to do my best because I wanted the best score from them. I also remembered that I had no choice and I could not say "no" to any of them. My Boss had entered me into the beauty pageant and now I had to follow the rules and let all the men fuck me until they had enough.

The good thing was that there were other women in the contest and there were more men this night but still I was happy that four women could keep them all satisfied. I was moaning and really liking the first man fucking me and I could hear the other women also making noises to encourage the men to fuck them more.

For the first three men I just had to lie there as they all took a turn in my pussy. It was very extreme to know so many strangers were going to fuck me and mostly no-one said anything before they got on me and started putting their dick in my pussy. That did not matter to me anyway because for the first time ever I really felt like this was the completely right thing for me to do. I felt so sexy and so submissive to be used like that. And I really liked their dicks of course which were all so hard. Some of them felt a really good size in my pussy and I can say they even made me cum in public in front of everyone.

But it is important that I have already explained how much I love men and their dicks and how it seems natural to me to be lower than those men. There are so many ways I liked to be used sexually. I have such fantastic sex with my Boss as well but being used like a whore was almost the best service I have ever given as a submissive. I really believe its my position to let those dominant men have my body for their pleasure.

One of the other men made me roll over into the doggy and when I was like that other men took the chance to use my mouth. It was the reason we were asked about deepthroat because while one man was fucking me from behind one of the guys forced his dick right inside until his balls were touching my chin. Lucky for me he was not the biggest of them all but it was still hard for me to take the screwing of one stranger while the other was putting all his dick into my mouth and making me choke.

I could see we were all in the doggy position and that made it even easier for the men. They just came from behind and used our pussies for their dicks. I knew some were writing down scores for all us women. I had to suck a lot of their dicks as well as let them fuck me and a few of them really wanted to try my deepthroat skills. It was a little scary being trapped between two men and their dicks but I was excited by keeping them all so hard and because I knew they were pleased by me.

Some of the guys didn't want to use our mouths but they wanted to abuse us by slapping our faces with their big hard dicks. It was a kind of humiliation I guess as they slapped us like that. It didn't hurt but it was hard to concentrate on the screwing or the sucking while guys were hitting our faces. Some of those dicks were really thick and they really whacked my face hard. One of the men liked to slap my face and say things like "now you're a filthy whore". Of course I agreed with him even though he meant it because he was hitting his dick on the side of my face. I've never been slapped by a dick before but these guys enjoyed doing it and for me it was another way I could please them and earn good scores.

I said I came that night and actually it happened a lot and I loved it. The first orgasm was when the first dick was fucking me good and I just suddenly knew I was going to cum like that. We weren't told if that was in the rules for the beauty pageant and honestly I could not help myself anyway. I felt like such a whore being used outside like that and the feelings of their different cocks and the way they fucked me was too much to take. Sometimes I think I made too much noise but then one of the men would stick his dick into my mouth and that made me quieter.

I would think about twelve men fucked us that night and I am sure that most men used each woman at least twice. I am not really sure about the numbers because sometimes I was not even sure that one man had left and the next had started screwing me. I know it felt like my pussy was full for the whole time and I was glad more or less because it felt so great to have those strange cocks inside me. I don't think the men at the beauty pageant knew me except for DM and Lord Black so I was excited about being used and being a slut without feeling ashamed later on.

Even when my pussy was getting sore the men kept on fucking. I still did not mind at all. I thought later that my Boss must know me really well because he entered me into the beauty pageant while knowing I would be screwed so many times by so many strange men. But he knows I love men and their dicks and he also knows I am always happy when I get to serve men and let them fuck me. No matter if I was sore or could not walk the next day I was forced to let those horny guys keep shoving their dicks in my tortured pussy. So I was really glad when someone decided it was time for the men to cum and to release their jizz for us.

I had one man who again put his dick in my pussy again and I thought he must have been chosen for this. My pussy was suffering but I still did the best to squeeze tight to help his dick cum. He fucked me hard and fast and made my boobs bounce. Then I could see on his face he was ready and he had a big groan and pushed deeper. I love it when a man shoots his jizz inside my pussy and I could feel him shooting several times and I knew he would fill me up.

All the women had the same thing and had to take jizz in their pussies. Of course no-one used condoms and we just had to trust Lord Black that everyone was clean. Another man wanted to cum in my mouth and of course I smiled and let him stroke himself until he entered and I got to taste his jizz on my tongue. Someone else shot their jizz on my back and the woman next to me was giving a big smile as two more guys put really big loads onto her boobs as well. To finish off I had one more man put his dick in my mouth and use me that way. I was relieved he was not using my pussy any more and even happy to have a taste of more jizz when he started shooting in my mouth. He had a big load and it took some big swallows to drink him all and I was left with some jizz on my lips. I didn't wipe it off to show him I was proud.

And that was the end of the second night of the beauty pageant. We all got sent home again with our drivers. DM was prepared again and had towels for me to sit on. There was no point being dressed since I was coated in sticky jizz and I still had some dripping from my pussy from the one who came inside me.

My pussy was aching and I was glad my Boss was out of town again for his business because I would get no more fucking for a few days. But DM gave me a tip for the next night of the beauty pageant. It was set for after the weekend so we had time to recover. And DM asked me about enemas which I had heard about but didn't really understand. Then he told me that anal would be next for the competition. He said it would get me extra marks if I used a special douche to clean my butthole before he drove me.

At my house I had a sudden idea for a special "thanks" to DM. I didn't say anything but I went on my hands and knees next to his feet. Then I kissed his shoes as if I loved him and I kissed each shoe twice. I have done this for my Boss many times and it felt a good thing to do for DM. He was being so kind to me and I felt protected by him and because he is a superior Master it was right to respect him that way.

It seemed like a long wait until the next part of the beauty pageant. I was also looking forward to my Boss coming home for the weekend and I hoped he would take me to the country house.

THIRD NIGHT

When the next night came around I was happy for the tip from DM and I got myself ready for a lot of anal. After the first steps of the beauty pageant I could see for sure that ten or more men would screw my little bum that night. That was too much for me even though I love giving my butthole to a master. My Boss introduced me to anal after I said I wanted to try it but that time I was not really prepared. The first time it hurt my bottom to have Boss in there but he thought I was enjoying it so he kept fucking me with tears from my eyes. I never stopped him though because in my mind a good submissive will always give every hole to her Master and it should be his right to use me there.

Even if it hurt so much the first time I was glad my Boss did that because I was afraid of more butt sex but then we talked and he promised to be more gentle the next time. Then it was much better and I liked having his dick in my arse and I was confident to keep trying. Now I think of myself as a proper submissive who always is happy for her Master to screw her arse and I really enjoy him using that place.

I thought the beauty pageant might be the same since it would be a lot of men fucking my poor butt. If it was ten men then I was nervous. But my Boss told me I should relax and remember I have lots of practice at butt sex so I was ready in my mind.

Also I did what DM advised and bought a small douche kit. Before DM arrived to collect me I used some KY and I squirted a lot of water in my rear end. I was not sure if I was doing it right but after a while I could feel the water leaking out so I sat on the toilet and saw the disgusting stuff go into the water. I am relieved my Boss never asked me about enemas but that one time I was happy to clean inside my butt to make it better for Lord Black's friends.

For this night everyone stayed in the large dining room and there were some big and comfy chairs for everyone to use. I think all the same men were there again and they had to stay on one side of the room as the women were taken in. All of us had been told this was the night for "anal" as part of the beauty pageant and we all felt nervous about it. I really felt how naked I was this night because it was certain the men were looking at our butts and getting excited and ready to fuck us like that. The good thing was that all the men in the contest were also naked and ready for us but we could see their dicks all big and hard and I was glad to see some tubes of lube next to the chairs.

This time the question was about anal sex of course. "Number One, does your Master use your arse regularly?" She said yes but she was a little quiet with her answer and I knew she was nervous. The man told her to "speak up" and she repeated, "Yes My Master uses my butt regularly".

"Do you enjoy having your arse used?" was the next question to her. "Do you enjoy taking a cock in your butt?" These were very personal questions but I listened and she responded saying, "I always enjoy a man using my bottom for sex, yes it feels good".

Then it was my turn and I had to be honest. "My Master is away a lot for business but he always uses my butt when he is home. I feel great with my Master's dick in my bottom and I've let other men do it as well." That last part was true after I'd been screwing my Boss' business associate.

The next woman said, "Its not my favourite but of course I always love it when my Master wants to fuck me back there."

The last woman also answered and she said, "For my Master I always let him use my bottom. I have been fucked in my bottom by other guys but some of them were too big." The men made some sounds when they heard that and I could see already some of them had big dicks and were going to really try woman number four.

"Lets get everyone warmed-up," said the man in charge and all those ten men walked over to us completely naked but holding their little books for our scores. I was relieved a bit when a man told me "get down and suck my cock little bitch" and I smiled and got on my knees. All the men wanted their dicks sucked and I was really enjoying it and feeling my body get ready for a lot of screwing and especially my bottom. There were three men with me and I tried to suck them all as much as I could because I was loving having so many dicks to taste.

They lifted us onto the big comfy chairs and it was good to feel my naked skin on the soft leather. We still had to keep sucking their dicks but the men started touching us and especially our pussies and our buttholes. I was no longer scared by having so many men touching me at the same time and I also did not mind that I moaned and enjoyed the touching and when they put their fingers inside me. I felt good because they were turning me on and getting me ready for the arse fucking.

The good-looking black man pushed his dick right into my mouth and I needed to give him a deepthroat. Actually I was happy to show my skills again because I love the danger of a man almost choking me and feeling all of him in my mouth and touching my throat. I think sometimes deepthroat is almost my favourite way of pleasing a man and his dick. This black man slapped my face a few times as well which was a shock because he hurt me and made it hard to concentrate on my technique. It was also difficult because I could feel other men fingering my pussy and my bottom and I knew they were stretching me for their dicks.

The black stranger took his dick from my mouth and he did one more thing with a spit on my face like I was a dirty worthless thing. Since DM had already done that I was a little prepared but still it was a total stranger spitting on my face. But I knew what I was and I felt good from his spitting because there were so many men in the room and I loved feeling so low and inferior for all of them. It even made me feel a little more turned-on and that was good since all the men were going to fuck my rear.

Soon the men were ready to start fucking me properly and I was turned around so my bottom was sticking out to them. I knew this was gong to be like a gangbang of anal like I have watched on the web and that so many men would screw me in my poor little bum hole. It felt exciting but this was the first time I have ever felt a little bit scared in a sex situation. I could feel the men were looking at my little hole and I was really in a bad position. All of them wanted to screw my bottom and I knew I had no control even if they wanted to do it really hard and deep. But I could see someone had used the tube and put some lube in my little hole and that made me feel more relaxed.

The first one went into my pussy and I got a really nice surprise from that. I know I made noises as his thick dick went all the way into my pussy and he moved inside me a few times and got me feeling I could cum from his fucking. Before that he moved his dick to my other opening and the arse fucking was starting. I felt him starting to push inside my bottom and this was the first time I have ever had anal fucking from a stranger and it felt so extreme and so exciting. It was important to relax because straight away I could feel his dick going deeper. That was a really good moment as he forced my little hole to open and I felt the start of his thick cock screwing my arsehole.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12