Lucy's Dream

Story Info
Josh slips in to Lucy's bedroom.
2.5k words
4.42
63.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers

Lucy leaned back in the tub and let the warm, silky water wash over her skin. Closing her eyes, she thought of Josh on the other side of the wall. Lucy was in the bathroom that connected her brother's room to her own. Josh was her brother's best friend and like a member of the family. He spent most afternoons and evenings playing video games with Lucy's brother, Kevin, and frequently stayed overnight, too. Tonight was one of those nights.

Although Josh had been coming around for about three years, it was only recently that Lucy had begun to feel differently about him. She couldn't put her finger on what had changed, but something had. She had been interested in boys for a few years now, but this was something more and it made her excited and concerned at the same time. After all, Josh was...well, Josh. Still, she thought about his dark good looks and smiled to herself.

Gliding her hand over herself, Lucy touched her breast and noticed how hard her nipple had become. The sensation when she brushed herself with her fingertips surprised her and she moved her hand back to cup her tit. Lucy massaged her breast and gently squeezed her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her other hand found its way between her legs and she touched herself there. With her eyes still closed and her mind on Josh, she enjoyed her own touch.

Suddenly, the door from Kevin's room opened into the bathroom. "Let me pee and I'll come back and kick your ass again," she heard Josh say as he stepped into the room. Turning, his eyes fell on Lucy. "Oh, shit," he stammered, "I'm sorry...sorry...uh..." as he backed out of the door. Too surprised to scream, Lucy clamped her hands on her breast and pussy and tried to sink below the bubbles. Her heart was racing and she wondered what, if anything, Josh had seen.

My god, Josh thought, I saw her naked--I saw Lucy naked! When did she start to look like that? Josh was flushed from embarrassment and Kevin started to laugh at him. "What are you trying to do you perv, look at my sister's ass?" "No," Josh mumbled, "I didn't mean to, I..I..didn't know she was in there." "Try knocking on the door next time, jerkwad, maybe she will invite you in."

Josh just stared at the door. He thought of the image that had burned into his brain in a split second. Beautiful Lucy lying in the tub. She had one tit and her pussy covered with her hands, but he had caught a quick glimpse of her other tit. And, what a fantastic tit it was. Her body, what wasn't hidden by the bubbles at least, was slick and glistening from the water. The silky skin of her legs and her flat tummy looked spectacular. Her jet-black hair was pulled back and clipped behind her head and he thought he had seen the hint of a smile on her lips. But it was that tit he would never forget. Rising from her chest. Curving slightly and leading to that wonderfully erect nipple. Amazing! It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life and he knew he wanted to see more.

Lucy finished her bath as quickly as possible. She tried to get out of the tub and dried off without making any noise and locked the door. As she stepped in front of the mirror, she saw herself and realized that her nipples were still rock-hard. My god, she thought, why am I so excited by this? Is it just embarrassment? But, she knew it wasn't. Lucy was excited because she thought Josh might have seen her. She lowered her towel and looked at her reflection. Would he like what he saw, Lucy wondered. Will he think I'm just a kid? She cupped her breast again and appraised herself. Small, but nicely shaped, she thought. Unfortunately, I was lying on my back-shit. Well, maybe someday...

Lucy finished drying, unlocked the door and went to her own room. She turned down the covers and slipped her naked body between the cool sheets. As she turned out the light, her thoughts returned to that moment before Josh opened the door and her hand moved back between her legs. In just a few moments, Lucy's back arched and she moaned softly as her orgasm swept over her. A smile spread across her lips and she thought to herself, damn, that was just too quick. Still smiling, she rolled to her side and closed her eyes for sleep.

Poor Josh, he couldn't keep his mind on his playing and Kevin beat him the next three games. "You're hopeless," Kevin said, "you aren't even fun to play with so let's go to bed." "Sure," Josh said, "might as well." Kevin jumped into the bathroom first leaving Josh with his thoughts. Josh knew Kevin would sleep like the dead once his head hit the pillow. He wondered if the whole family was like that. Could he, maybe, sneak into Lucy's room after the family was all down for the night? He wouldn't do anything but look, he thought. God, just to see her again. How would he know if she slept as soundly as her brother? If she did, maybe he could move her bedclothes without waking her and he could see those delicious tits again. "Your turn, buttbreath," Kevin said. "Try to keep it quiet when you jerk-off I don't want you to wake me up." "Screw you," Josh said, "there is no way I would wake you up no mater what I did. I would worry more about waking Lucy when I flush." "Shit, you couldn't wake her up if you yelled in her ear when you shot your load. She sleeps like a rock." Josh smiled to himself as he closed the bathroom door.

Lucy heard Kevin and Josh talking and knew it was Josh in the bathroom. Was he really going to masturbate? Why would guys talk about stuff like that with each other? She heard him pee then listened as he washed his hands. If he played with himself, it sure didn't take too long, she thought. The light went off under the edge of the door and she knew Josh had gone into the bedroom.

Lying in her bed, Lucy could not sleep. Thoughts of Josh kept creeping into her mind. She tossed and turned. She tried lying on her back, her side, her other side...nothing worked. She stared at the ceiling and the bathroom door. He probably hasn't given me a second thought, she mused. He was embarrassed and that is all. To him, I'm just Kevin's little sister and that's all I'll ever be.

Josh was tossing and turning, too. Could he do it, he wondered? Did he have the guts to actually go into her room? He listened to Kevin's breathing until he was sure he was asleep. Now or never, he told himself. He sat up slowly to see if Kevin would stir, but there was no movement. Josh stood up and walked quietly to the bathroom door. He opened the door slowly then decided to close it behind himself. If Kevin did wake up for any reason, he could always say he was just going to the bathroom again. Padding softly across the bathroom floor, Josh put his hand on the door to Lucy's room. What could I say if she catches me, he thought. He put his ear against the door and listened. No noise. I'll bet she is sound asleep.

Turning the knob slowly, Josh opened the door just enough to look into Lucy's room. He saw her lying on her back. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was even. Moonlight was coming in through the bedroom window giving Lucy's skin an almost iridescent glow. As Josh's eyes became more accustomed to the dark, he realized that her sheets came to just below her breasts and that she wasn't wearing anything! Both of her wonderful tits were in full view and Josh let out an involuntary moan. Watching for any movement, he opened the door more fully and stepped into Lucy's room.

Stepping carefully, Josh walked to the side of her bed and looked down at her. She is lovely, he thought. Not just her tits, but everything about her. She is absolutely beautiful. How have I not noticed? He watched her sleep while he admired the outline of her body under the sheets. He stared at her breasts and memorized every curve. He watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed and marveled at how her nipples looked aroused even as she slept. Josh could not believe his good fortune. He stepped back slightly and just stood there watching.

Lucy heard the door from Kevin's room open and waited for the light to come on. She thought it was strange when it didn't until she heard the handle on her door turn. He's coming in here, she thought! Shit, now what? Quickly, Lucy closed her eyes to pretend she was asleep. At the last moment, purely on impulse, she pulled the sheet down slightly so her breasts were exposed. Immediately she wished she hadn't, but it was too late to do anything about it. Lying in the dark, she heard the door open and felt his presence in the room. How would she keep her breathing even when she was so excited? Could she fool him, she wondered?

She heard him move to the bed and knew he was watching her. He stayed there for the longest time without moving. Lucy imagined his eyes roaming over her body. Could he tell she was completely naked under the sheets? What did he think? Did he like what he was seeing? What if he touched her-could she remain still, or would her reaction give it away and scare him off. But, he didn't touch. He just looked. After awhile, she heard him step back, but he didn't leave.

What now, Lucy wondered, was he just going to watch her all night? This was easily the most erotic thing that had ever happened to her, but she couldn't do anything about it. She had to lay here pretending to be asleep. Then, the idea hit her. Making up her mind in an instant, Lucy sighed deeply then rolled on her side to face Josh. As she rolled, she threw her sheet to the side revealing her entire naked body to him. With her eyes still closed, she stretched and repositioned herself giving him a fantastic show in the process. Faking a deep sleep, she placed her hand on her pussy and began to pleasure herself as if in a dream. She dipped two fingers into her dripping hole and let the pads of her palm rub against her clit.

Writhing under her own touch, Lucy plunged her fingers in and out of herself until she brought herself to the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Not normally one to make much noise, she was surprised when a groan came from deep within her. Beginning slowly, her orgasm built layer upon layer until, finally, she climaxed and the groan became almost a shout. Unlike other times, this climax lasted and lasted. At the peak, Lucy was surprised to hear Josh groaning too and it intensified her own experience. As her climax subsided, Lucy could hear Josh's breathing and knew that it had done something for him, too. Keeping her eyes closed, Lucy smiled and nestled herself deeper into her bed with her hand still between her legs.

Josh started as Lucy sighed. Shit, she will catch me he thought, but she didn't open her eyes. She was still sleeping soundly. Then, she did it. She rolled onto her side and threw the sheet completely off. She was naked! My god, she was beautiful! Her entire beautiful body was right there in front of him and it was all there for him to enjoy.

Without thinking, Josh's hand went to his cock. He hadn't even given it much thought while he had been standing there looking at Lucy, but it was so hard it almost hurt when he touched it. As he watched her stretch and expose her body, Josh slid his hand inside his underwear and pulled it out. He couldn't believe he was doing this. Standing in this girl's bedroom, watching her sleep in the nude and playing with his cock. He couldn't believe it, but he wasn't going to quit it, either. Looking around quickly, Josh saw a pair of Lucy's panties on the floor. He hadn't really noticed before, but Lucy was a bit of a slob and there were clothes dropped everywhere. She surely wouldn't miss one pair of panties.

As he stooped to pick up the panties, Josh saw Lucy's hand drop to her crotch and watched in amazement as she slid two fingers between her pussy lips. This has to be a dream, he thought! His eyes were glued to her as he watched her masturbate in her sleep. He could hear her fingers moving in and out of her juicy pussy. He watched her face and listened to her breathing as she played with herself. Without thinking, he stroked his dick as he watched her.

Soon, her breathing became quite intense and he could tell she was close to cumming. As she began to finger herself in earnest, he could feel his own climax coming closer, too. Suddenly, Lucy began to moan. It was a sound from deep within and he could hear it building. The moan grew more powerful as her hand moved faster on her pussy. He could actually feel her climax coming as if it was his own. It was his own, he realized and as Lucy reached her peak, Josh did too. He wrapped Lucy's panties around the head of his cock as he began to spray. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced and, for the first time ever, he let out a groan that matched Lucy's. Squirt after squirt, he soaked her panties with his cream. His eyes were closed now and he didn't know if he had wakened Lucy with his noise, but he couldn't care at the moment.

Josh felt like every ounce of fluid in his body must be draining out of his cock. When it was finally over, he actually felt weak and almost fell over. Opening his eyes again, Josh looked at Lucy afraid he would find her looking back. But, no, there she was with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face. Josh smiled back and let out his breath. He wiped the end of his cock with Lucy's panties and slowly backed out of the room. Once he was safely in the bathroom with the door closed, he sat on the toilet to catch his breath. He reached over to drop Lucy's panties into the clothes hamper, then changed his mind. Slipping back into Kevin's bedroom, Josh put Lucy's panties inside his backpack, crawled into bed, and smiled to himself.

Next time, he thought, I want her awake.

Next time, Lucy thought, I want him to know I am awake.

Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers