Lucy's Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never waste a cum shot. Even with me."

"Yes ma'am."

CHAPTER

They all met in the bedroom. Lucy and Sally were made up. Their hair was neatly done. The bedroom was filled with photo lights. Jim walked around with a light meter as he made final adjustments of the lights.

Lucy made up Franks face. Much to his displeasure. The makeup kept his skin from shining. Lucy also lined his eyes and darkened his lashes. His eyes became alive with the light makeup. It was not effeminate even out of the photo lights.

Lucy was still in charge.

"This is a simple plot. Modern dress. Modern setting. Frank holds the mortgage on the house. He has sent papers to Sally to evict her. She is pleading to save her house. He wants her and her services, as his whore. I'm one of his whores. He makes me serve him, and turn tricks for him. I'm his personal servant. I must please him, or I'll be evicted also. Frank will be on set. I'll lead Sally onto the set."

Lucy went to frank. She kissed him deeply. His passion and his erection, had both risen.

"Frank, become your role. Be the evil landlord. Enjoy the power you have over us both. Use me to show her what you expect. Make her serve you completely. You must have no heart. You enjoy both subservience and violation. Have no mercy on her, or her plight. Your pleasure is all that matters. I know you can do it. Do not act. Become."

"Sally. Look sharp, you are coming to talk to your landlord. You are begging him for mercy. Your dress is simple and modest. You know where the costumes are. Most of them will fit. You have not gained much weight. Film call five minutes."

Lucy was dressed already. Her only addition to her costume, was her thin silk robe. She would change shoes when the film was done. When she was alone with frank. She shivered, just thinking about it.

She used the time to drink and masturbate. She refused to allow her body to find an orgasm. When she was finished, she was a little loose from the alcohol. She was raging with her need. The idea of being in front of the camera again, excited her further.

Lucy was ready. She knew that Sally would be ready. She hoped that Frank would be ready also. It would work if he was not camera shy. Frank was seated on a chair by the bed. He had drank some alcohol. He seemed relaxed.

Lucy hoped for the best, as she led Sally onto the set. She took no thought of the camera. Jim was an artist.

"Mrs smith to see you sir."

Lucy led Sally to Frank. She knelt next to Frank. She allowed her robe to fall open, as she knelt by the chair. Lucy flushed with excitement. Her vagina was open and wet. She was always like this when she filmed.

"Mrs smith, how good to see you. You are probably here about your eviction notice."

"Yes sir. I don't have the money to pay you. Please, give me some more time."

"I can't do that. It's unfortunate that you have fallen on hard times. I'm a business man. Unless you can pay, you'll have to vacate."

Sally began to cry. She had always been good at that.

"Please sir, I beg you. Please don't evict me. My family has no place to go."

Frank began to fondle Lucy. He pushed the robe off of her shoulders. Lucy's breasts were completely bared. Her corset held them up high. Her cleavage was deep.

Mrs Jones had the same problem. I helped her out by giving her a job. I could be persuaded to help you out also. Mrs Jones is very cooperative."

Frank pulled Lucy up on her knees by her hair. Lucy pulled out his erection. She began to suck it. Sally began to cry as she watched.

"Please sir. I can't do that."

"You'll kneel before me. You'll pleasure me. If you do it well, I'll give you a job as my whore."

"Please sir. I'm not a whore."

"You will be my whore tonight, or the sheriff will be at your door tomorrow morning."

Frank reached out and grabbed her hair. He pulled her to her knees. He was grinning as he fondled her breasts through her thin dress.

"In fact I insist. I'll have you now. Mrs Jones will testify that you propositioned me. She'll swear that you are a professional whore. I'll fuck you now. I'll get your permission afterwords."

Frank pushed Lucy from his erection. He pulled Sally's head to his erection as she struggled.

Lucy stood up. She was grinning.

"I'll help her sir. She is just a little shy. She'll get into it, as soon as she has been properly warmed to the job. Lucy stood behind Sally, with the whip in her hand. She lifted Sally's skirt. She lashed at Sally's thinly covered ass. Lucy spoke in crisp commands. She used the whip on Sally.

"Suck him bitch. Use your mouth. You're a whore right now. You're my masters whore. It'll be easier for you to agree to work for my master, after you have already served him. He'll take what virtue you think you have, as he took mine."

Frank was totally into his pleasure. He was fucking her mouth. Sally was still struggling, as her mouth was being violated. Lucy continued to use her whip.

"I'll beat you, until you serve my master.

Sally continued to struggle as she cried. The pain became to much for her. She began to use her mouth. Frank used her mouth for his pleasure.

"That's better. Keep up the good work, my pretty whore."

Frank was lost in his passion. He rose to his orgasm. He took satisfaction in ejaculating onto Sally's face. He smeared it around her face before he returned his softening erection to her mouth. He received his pleasure from her tears, as his erection softened. He pushed her away from him. She lay on her side crying.

"Get her naked. Make her do it."

"Yes master."

Lucy stood over the crying woman. Lucy smiled down at Sally.

"Bitch. I hope you are hard to convince. I love the sounds of screams. I love to see your tears. Lucy was masturbating as she spoke. Lucy pulled her hand from her wet vagina. She squatted down next to Sally. Lucy pushed her fingers into Sally's mouth.

"Get used to the taste, bitch. You'll eat a lot of pussy. My master likes to watch. It turns him on.

Sally turned her head. She was sobbing as she snapped.

"Leave my alone. I won't do it."

Lucy stood up. She used her whip with furry. She masturbated as she did. Her blows covered the fallen woman. Sally's thin clothes a did little to mute the blows.

"Get on your knees before your master, bitch. Sit up straight, or very soon you'll be unable to do so. He'll fuck you either way. My master's lust will not be denied."

The pain was to much for Sally. She had to obey. Sally was sobbing as she knelt up.

"Please sir. Please don't do this."

Frank stroked his soft cock. It began to swell, as he heard her pleas. He was completely into his roll. There was no sympathy in him. He had only lust in his eyes.

"You beg well. You'll beg more, before this night is done. You beg for you virtue now. You'll beg for your violation soon."

Lucy slashed Sally across her bare legs.

"Strip bitch. A whore with clothes on, is of no value."

Sally could no longer stand the pain.

"Please stop hitting me. I'll do it. Please."

Lucy slashed at her.

"Smile while you do. Bitch."

Sally tried to smile as she unbuttoned her dress. Her hands were trembling. She had problems with the buttons. Frank was leering at her.

"Let me help you."

Frank tore her dress open with a flourish. Lucy slid the dress from Sally's shoulders. Lucy began to use the whip again.

"Take off the bra. Show my master your tits. Offer them to his mouth. Do it now, bitch. You'll be screaming soon, if you do not. My master will find as much excitement in your screams, as he will with your tits."

Sally removed her bra. She knelt up. She offered Frank her naked breasts. Frank roughly fondled one of them, as he sucked the other one. Frank nipped her nipples, and the tender globes of her breasts.

Sally whimpered with pain. She tried to pull away. Lucy stood behind her. She held Sally in place. Frank's voice was filled with passion. His voice was a harsh command.

"Beg me to be gentle. If you do. I might be nice. I'll be as nice, as your begging is."

Sally began to beg. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"Please be gentle. I'll do any thing you say. Please don't hurt me anymore."

"Kiss me bitch. Kiss me now."

Lucy used her whip on Sally's bare back.

"Obey my master. Do it now."

Sally knelt up. She kissed Frank. Her kiss was gentle and full. She broke the kiss. Frank slapped her.

"Bitch. I'm not your lover. I am your master. Kiss me like a whore. You'll earn your money tonight. Your wet pussy will buy you one more month in your house."

Sally was defeated. She knelt up and kissed Frank with all the passion she could muster. Frank accepted her kiss. He made free use of her body as she kissed him.

Franks erection was full again. He relaxed back into his chair.

"I enjoyed fucking your lovely mouth. Now I'll have a blow job. Every whore is a cock sucker. Suck my cock, whore."

Sally was still crying. She was no longer sobbing. She was totally defeated. She lowered her head to his erection. She took it into her mouth. Frank fondled her breasts as she worked.

Lucy knelt behind her. Lucy used her hands to masturbate Sally, as she sucked him. Lucy raised Sally's passion. Sally was lost in her lust. She sucked Frank. She rocked her hips. She was flushed with passion. Frank loved his role. He was fully into it. He took pleasure in Sally's passion, and her mouth.

Frank rose to his orgasm. He pulled his erection from her mouth as he ejaculated onto her face again. He returned his cock to her mouth. Sally sucked it as it softened in her mouth. Lucy came in front of her. She licked the fresh semen from Sally's face.

"Get naked for my master. He'll use your wet cunt to find his pleasure. While he rests, you'll entertain him. Stand up bitch."

Sally stood up. She stripped her clothes from her body. Lucy stood behind her. She used the whip as she spoke.

"Get your hands in your cunt. Get it hot for your master. Make your pussy drip."

Sally began to masturbate. She stood before her master. Her legs were open. She was moaning, as her hands worked. Sally was filled with lust. It had been so long, she was ready almost immediately.

She found her orgasm. Her screams were ones of pure passion. She could no longer stand. She fell back onto the bed, as she continued to pleasure herself.

Lucy slashed her with the whip.

"Open your legs to your master. Show him what he is paying for."

Sally opened herself to her masters leering eyes. Lucy used her whip on Sally's tender tits."

"Beg for his cock. Beg like a whore."

Sally began to croon, as she continued to raise her lust.

"Master please. Fuck me. I want your cock. I'll be so good for you."

Frank was ready. He wanted her. He took what he wanted. He mounted Sally. He fucked her with power and passion. He took no thought of anything, except his own pleasure. Sally was fully charged. She writhed as she found her orgasm.

Frank was methodical. He was in no hurry. He fucked her with full strokes. He found pleasure in her passion. He would have loved fucking her just as much without it. He continued fucking Sally, as she found another noisy orgasm.

Frank's lust was rising. He would soon be ejaculating. He pulled from her. He grabbed Lucy. He pulled her to him. He ejaculated onto her face. She masturbated him, as he pumped his lust onto her face. He pushed Lucy aside. He picked up the whip. He slashed Sally's tit's.

"Clean her up bitch."

Sally rolled over. She licked Lucy's face clean.

Lucy accepted her service. She kissed Sally deeply.

Lucy lay back onto her back. She pulled Sally's face to her vagina.

"My turn bitch. Eat my pussy. I need it now."

Sally brought Lucy pleasure. Lucy's orgasm was pleasant and full. Lucy shared her pleasure with Frank, through her eyes. Lucy received Sally's service, as a whore. Lucy was in love again. She loved her work. She loved her master, and his whip."

Lucy lay back in her afterglow. One by one the lights went off.

Jim smiled down at Lucy.

"Just like old times babe."

Jim pulled Sally up into his arms.

"Nice work love. If that doesn't hold you for a while, nothing will."

Lucy took Frank into her arms. She kissed him. She held him tight to her. She whispered into his ear.

"The night is still young. My young master."

CHAPTER

Jim packed the equipment. Lucy and Sally cuddled together. Frank helped carry the equipment to the storage. Jim was bubbling with happy. He was sure the film was good. Jim always knew if the film was good or not, before he saw the proofs. He was smiling as he spoke to Lucy.

"Great film. Frank has what it takes. I'll process the film. I'll have it on video tape and the film in the vault by mid week. I'll drop it off as soon as I get it. I'm excited about this. We're ready to go. I have a little more money put away. I'll drop it by also. Material girls in a material world, will not be impressed with three hundred and fifty dollars."

Frank saw them to the door. When Frank returned, Lucy was changing her shoes. She lowered her head.

"When my shoes are buckled around my ankles, you are my lord and master."

Lucy picked up the whip. She knelt before Frank. Lucy kissed the whip. She offered it to Frank. She bowed her head. She awaited her masters command.

Frank's mind went to the movie he had seen earlier. He was again the lord of the manor. He spoke in a firm voice.

"Plead for your virtue.

Lucy became her role. Her eyes filled with tears, She plead with a sad voice.

"Please master leave me my virtue."

"You have no virtue. Any virtue you have is now mine. I'll leave none of it for you."

Frank spoke the lines from the movie. He thought of nothing other than having Lucy's virtue completely. He lusted for her ass. The thought of it brought him intense pleasure.

Frank pulled Lucy up to him by her hair. He put his lust and desire into his kiss. His kiss was powerful and full. He fondled Lucy intimately, as the kiss deepened. He broke the kiss. He spoke another line from the movie.

"You must learn your place, in your masters house."

Lucy heard the words. A flush of passion filled her body. She was open and wet. Her lust rose, like a raging beast. Lucy glowed in radiant arousal.

She began to cry softly. It had been so long since she had felt the stinging caress, of her master's whip. She longed for it. She ached for it. Her vagina took control of her hips. Her vagina wept tears as her eyes did.

Frank stood. He took Lucy's hair in his hand. He pulled her into the bedroom. Frank knelt Lucy in the center of the room. Frank began to paint bright red welts across Lucy's body.

Frank was cold in his domination. Intense waves of pleasure filled his mind. He lashed Lucy's body with the whip. His pleasure was full. He whipped her methodically.

Lucy screamed out her pain. She was delirious with the sensations. Her pain dissolved into pleasure. Each stripe of the whip, rose her lust higher. All of the sensations merged together, into a blinding flash of pure pleasure.

Her orgasm took her body. Her lust took her mind. Lucy lost all control of her body. She lay on the floor. She shook, with convulsive shudders of delight.

Frank's pleasure in his domination, turned to lust for Lucy's body. He pulled her body onto the bed. Frank lost all control of himself. He raged with lust. His erection demanded a vagina. His erection took what it wanted.

Frank filled Lucy with his erection, and his lust. Lucy's vagina ate it all. Her vagina ate his lust like a ravenous beast, after a successful hunt.

Frank fucked Lucy with power and force. Lucy's hips met Franks with the same wild energy. They coupled with no thoughts. There was nothing but their lusts.

There lusts mated as completely as their body's did. The room filled with the sights, smells, and emanations of pure raw sexual energy.

The shroud of civilized behavior, was ripped from them. There was nothing but sex in the room. Neither one of them resided in their minds. They both floated on a cloud of lust.

The cloud exploded into pure pleasure. Their pleasure took them away. Neither Frank or Lucy thought of cum shots. There were no thoughts. There was only raging lust.

Frank's orgasm came in ejaculations, deep into Lucy's center. Her vagina drank the infusion, with shudders of pleasure. Lucy was no longer present. She was above her body like a spectator.

Lucy and Frank lay in repose, side by side. There only movement came from little waves of pleasure, that rippled through their bodies. Frank found his consciousness first. His sexual lust had been soothed. His desire to completely dominate Lucy, had grown. He lusted for her ass.

His lust resided in his mind. His lust for complete domination took his hand. He used his whip lightly across Lucy's body. The first slash brought Lucy firmly into her head. The second lash brought Lucy into her body.

The lashes were like the caress of a young lover. Frank caressed every part of Lucy's body with the whip. Lucy cried out in pain, as Frank laid red stripes across the insides of her thighs. Lucy spread her legs further. She opened her self completely, to her master's whip.

Lucy was in total lust. Frank's erection returned, full and fresh. His erection rose from his domination and control. Lucy knew where this was leading to. She had written the script so long ago.

Lucy reached over to the drawer beside the bed. She pulled out a tube of lubrication. She knelt before Frank. Her head was bowed. She offered the lubrication to Frank.

"For my masters pleasure."

"On your knees, whore. I'll have all of you."

Lucy knelt in the middle of the bed. She lay her head on the bed. Her ass was open to Frank's lustful gaze. Her ass was available for his use. Frank greased up Lucy's ass, and his erection. He was fully conscious of his power. He was not controlled by blinding lust.

He was methodical in his violation of his servant. He was the lord of the manor. He took what was his. His pleasure was complete. The violation of his servant was neither sexual need nor desire. Frank's pleasure came from total domination, and control, of his servant. It was his right. He was the lord of the manor.

Lucy's pleasure was sexual. It was deeply sexual. Her submission was sexual. Her pain was sexual. She was washed by waves of lust. She wanted her violation . She wanted it with every fiber of her being.

Frank took her fully. He was not filled with need. He took her with full consciousness. He was in full control. He fucked her, as he had lashed her. It was for his pleasure alone.

Waves of passion and pleasure consumed him. Lucy screamed in her pain and pleasure. Frank fucked slowly. There was no ragged edge to his lust. His mind controlled his erection. He fucked for complete domination, of the woman beneath him. His pleasure was the only thing in his mind.

Frank's erection slowly took control of his mind. Franks lust of domination, slid into sexual passion. Frank's erection swelled, as his lust came to fruition. His orgasm was powerful and complete. His pleasure was full. He ejaculated deep into Lucy's bowels.

Lucy began her orgasm with the first blinding flash of pain, as Frank's erection breached her tight ass muscle. Her orgasm rolled in waves, as Frank violated her ass.

One wave of pleasure subsided as another grew. She had no control of her body, or her will. She belonged to Frank. Her body was for his pleasure. Her ass was for his use. Lucy was fully content. She lay helpless in her service to Frank. She was deeply in love with her husband, her lover, her son.

They both fell into a contented sleep. Their passion was stilled. Their lust had been satisfied. Their sleep was restful. They both smiled in their sleep. They were content.

CHAPTER

Lucy woke to an empty bed. She felt cheated again. She knew that Frank had gone to work. She found a raging orgasm in her bed. She found another one in her bath.