Lucy's First Adventure into Porn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So have you enjoyed becoming a Cum Bunny then" said Mike, it has been great when can I have another go, I exclaimed.

With that Jo run be back to the station to get the train home, which like my journey up was full of commuters, heck I had, had a more interesting day than sitting at a desk.

I eventually got home at half six, I was knackered, and little brother was waiting to say Mum and Dad had been transferred to an earlier flight and needed picking up at ten o'clock. As I dashed to have a shower as the airport is a couple of hour's drive I fired up my laptop. There were two e mails from Mike saying there was a trailer of me on Cum Bunnies and on the forums and blogs he mentioned and to look at the comments, they love me. Mikes second e mail was just to ask if it was alright to give my e mail address to other producers that liked me on his web site so they could contact me regarding working for them, I pressed reply and said of course. More of what happened on these shoots will appear in future chapters.

12