Lucy's First Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Poor Lucy learns about teasing, denial, and self control.
981 words
3.97
38.5k
5

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is best read after Lucy's First Submission. Any comments, especially from subs that fantasise about being like Lucy, feel free to send a private message, as feedback is anonymous and therefore I cannot respond!

*

I had left the room for no other reason then to let her wait a while. I wanted to give her an hour to thing about what she wants. To be perfectly honest, I was hoping her mind wouldn't change. Lucy was 24, 3 years older than me. It made me so horny to know I controlled a woman older than me. She had long, brown hair, gorgeous small perky breasts, and looked like she should be on the cover of a magazine, which gave me some ideas... After an hour, I went back to the bedroom. Poor Lucy looked so sexy bent over and tied to the chair legs, ass in the air. She must be feeling the strain by now. I asked her if she still meant what she said, about doing anything for me, being My toy and slave.

"Oh yes Sir, please, take me, use me, abuse me, I don't care, just please let me serve You!"

I untied her and we sat on the bed. We had a long talk about how I had so much more I wanted to do then just what we did tonight. I assured her, if she agreed, she would be teased, tormented, humiliated, tortured, and more frustrated then she could possibly imagine, but also totally safe. She would always have some kind of 'get out' cause, if it genuinely got too much for her, but otherwise, I would expect total submission and obedience. She agreed, and we kissed, slow, deep and long. I told her to stand in front of me, and I looked at her gorgeous tanned body, tits, all accented by the black thong I had made her wear.

My mind was racing with what I could do to her, and even more with what I would make her do. My cock was rock solid. I took of my shirt, and I could see in her eyes, she loved what she saw, and wanted more, so I blindfolded her before allowing her to take my jeans off. I told her to lick my cock and balls, which she did. I knew she wanted to see, which is why I didn't let her, I had other plans for that occasion. She began sucking my throbbing cock, and I pulled her head away by her hair. I told her I hadn't given permission for that, and that means a punishment was needed. Trouble was I was incredibly horny by then. I remembered from her emails how she said she loved the taste of come in her mouth, so I found a penis gag, and tied it in her mouth. Then I told her to wank me off, slowly.

After about ten minutes, I came all over her face. I could see she was desperately trying to get some of my come in her mouth, but couldn't. I told her to stand up, and I took her over to where I had fixed some chains in the ceiling and floor. I tied her up, legs spread so far I was surprised she didn't moan. I stood back for a minute, looking at how helpless she was, tied by her wrists and ankles, gagged and blindfolded. She looked so sexy and helpless like that. I pressed my body into hers, making sure my cock rubbed the outside of her panties. That got her moaning. I whispered into her ear to shut up. I took the gag out, and she stayed silent.

"What do you think the punishment should be for sucking My cock without permission?" I asked her. "A slut like me should have no opinion Sir," she replied.

"I know that, you cock hungry slut. You went down faster than a whore. Is that what you are? A whore who cant control herself? Well, I guess I'm going to have to help you try, what do you think?"

"Oh yes Sir! Please help me be a good slave for You."

"Well, I am glad you understand. First of all, we need to teach you to control yourself. I like the fact that you are a filthy, dirty whore, and a slut as well. So, control. Are you listening pet?"

"Yes Sir, I must learn to control myself, and obey You."

I tell her to keep her mouth shut from now on. I went to my footlocker, in which I had stored all my kinky, sex toys. I took out some string, cut two lengths and tied each to her nipples, so they dangled. Then I took out two half pound weights, and tied one to each end of string, and watched it pull her tits down. Then I took out a vibrator and dildo. I slid the crotch of her thong aside, and could see how excited she was. I slid the vibrator into her pussy, and turned it on low, just enough to stimulate her without letting her orgasm. I pulled the crotch back, half holding the vibrator in. The dildo went up her cute ass. I used some duck tape to hold them in, wrapping it round her hips, sticky side away from her skin, so they wouldn't slip out.

She was still blindfolded, and now breathing hard. I told her the control would be to not speak for two hours, except her safe word if necessary. I half expected her to use it right there, but she surprised me by nodding. I warned her if she did talk, I would put weighted clamps on her clit, and clamp her pussy lips. With that, I walked out, leaving her tied, hung, and blindfolded for two hours, with no way of sexual release...