Lucy's First Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy is teased, and made to 'reward' a Mistresses slaves!
2.6k words
4.32
31.7k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to extend My thanks to everyone who has emailed Me with their comments. They have been filled with admiration, enthusiasm, encouragement, and different viewpoints which I have found immensely useful.

Master.

I had allowed My toy to come, after about six hours of light teasing and torture. For Me, it had been the most incredible evening of My life, and I dearly hoped it wouldn't end here. During the evening, I had asked her a couple of time if she was enjoying herself. As a Master, I don't believe in ignoring a slaves wishes and boundaries. After all, the whole point of life is to have fun, and in all honesty, I hate hurting someone I love more than W/we both like. Of course, I love to torture My slaves, in any way I can think of, I just don't see the point in taking it to a level where it's 'bad' abuse as opposed to 'fun' abuse.

During our many conversations on MSN, she admitted that she had never served in reality, and had often experimented on her own, but wanted that control she had taken away from her. That concerned Me, as on her own, obviously, she could stop whenever it got too much, and I don't feel comfortable torturing her without some kind of way she can tell Me if it's too much, at least, not until I know her well enough to know what she really can take or not. I already knew she doesn't like anything that could result in bleeding, broken bones, permanent damage or breath play, which is good, because I wouldn't do that anyway. But within those limitations, she said anything goes, so we arranged to meet up.

So tonight, I had started off slow. Just a bit of teasing, light whipping, and I tied and hung her nipples. She kept begging me to be harder, which leads us to where we are now. Lucy had been permitted a few orgasms, and a shower, and now we were discussing how much further she really wanted to go. We were sat on the bed, holding her in My arms, and she was telling Me how tonight was incredible for her as well, and how serious she was about losing all control to Me. She said how I own her body, orgasms, fashion sense, absolutely everything. She begged Me to tease and torture her longer and harder. Eventually, we agreed that I would assume all control over every aspect of her life, for one week, and see how we feel then. I was confident that poor Lucy would suffer greatly. I had already decided that there would be no orgasms for her until the week was done. With that decided, we slept.

Lucy.

The next morning I awoke to the shower running. I was feeling so excited and thrilled, since I gave up all control to my Master. I knew He was going to tease and torture me so much, and I couldn't wait. I hadn't been given permission to do anything yet, so I waited on the bed for Him to come out the shower. He came out wearing just a towel. Admittedly, He wasn't the most handsome person, but He is to me. He is about 5'10'', black hair that's going slightly curly where he lets it grow, a six-ish inch cock, and the beginnings of a beer belly, but still slim and firm.

'So your up now pet? Would you like a shower?'

'Yes please Sir,' I responded.

'Then go and have one, then we can go out.'

I wondered what He meant by that. The only clothes of 'mine' I have here is the dress I wore last night. A black one, cut off about halfway down my thigh, and ties round my neck. The cleavage cut was really low too. It was my 'pulling dress' for when I went out with the girls, and Sir wanted me to wear it. I couldn't wear a bra with it, and my black thong was still damp from my juices from last night! I had plenty of clothes at home, and a couple of sexy outfits. I had the shower, and dried myself off. I hadn't been told to dress, so I went down for breakfast naked. He smiled at me as I walked in, which made me melt.

'I want you to put on your dress after breakfast. Do not put on your panties. If you like, we can go to your place and pick up those costumes you have told Me about, and some other clothes I may want you to wear this week. Also, I have a few surprises for you today.'

'Yes Sir, thank you.'

'Good, now you can make yourself some breakfast, make sure to clean up afterwards.'

'Yes Sir, I will.'

'Good girl, come into the living room when you are done. You have thirty minutes.'

After breakfast, I dressed and went to the living room. Master was just finishing on the phone as I went in. he giggled his last sentence and looked at me mischievously. 'Yes, I am sure she will,' is all He said before He hung up.

I presented myself on all fours. He told me to stand up and sit on the sofa. I did, and He showed me the remote control egg shaped device in His hand. He explained that it vibrated at different intensities when He pressed certain buttons on the remote. He slid it into my pussy, as deep as He could get it. It stayed in remarkably well, and He pushed a button. The vibration felt fantastic, but so faint. I knew I would never reach an orgasm with it that low. Sir told me that it would stay on that setting all day, never be turned off, but occasionally He would turn in up. He promised that He wouldn't allow me to orgasm at all, but just wants to watch me squirm! I loved the idea, knowing that He would use it to tease, frustrate and maybe (hopefully) humiliate me!

We went to her house first. I drove, as I was feeling incredibly horny. Lucy had given Me directions to her place, and as I knew the area well, didn't see any difficulty there, so I told her she may service My cock and balls with her lips and tongue. When we arrived, I allowed her to blow Me properly, and I came down her throat in seconds. She cleaned My cock with her tongue, and sat up. We went inside, and she showed Me her clothes. I decided I only wanted to see her in tight, revealing clothes, so I packed her black trousers, pink tops, which worn together would make her irresistible. Her white shoes, and nurse, maid and devil outfits were also packed. I couldn't wait to video tape her slowly stripping and teasing herself. And I always loved those devil outfits!

I asked where she kept her sex toys and found a few vibrators, a whip, pair of handcuffs, clamps, weights, dildos, gags, and blindfolds. All of which I already had, but packed the weights anyway, as I figured more is better! We got back in the car, and Lucy was squirming around. I could tell the egg was doing its job. I told her to sit still, and turned it up another level. I loved watching her try to sit still as the egg vibrated away. I turned it back to the low setting, and told her there was still all day to go yet. She moaned and squirmed. I let her, it was fun to watch, and drove on. I stopped at a sex shop I know of. Cheep, with good quality merchandise, and one hell of a hot cashier.

Mistress Dominique owned and ran the shop. We had been friends for a long time, it was Her whom introduced Me to the lifestyle, first of all as Her slave, then trained Me to be Dominant. She had used Her female slaves to train Me, as She had never been submissive Herself. She smiled as we walked in. I told Lucy to kneel, and kiss Dominiques' boots. Lucy did so, much quicker than I had expected. Lucy had once told Me she often wondered what it would be like with another woman, and I could see she thought today was going to be that day. It wasn't. Not the way she was hoping for anyway. Dominique made some coffee, and locked the door. We walked around the shop, collecting up a flogger, enema kit, and a set of ankle and wrist cuffs, designed to spread the slave wide, and suspended in the air, putting all the strain on the ankles and wrists, and allowing the Dominant complete access. We also got a really cool contraption which spreads the pussy lips wide open, like what a dentist uses to keep the patients mouth open when they drill.

We took them to the counter and Dominique paused, looked at Lucy, and said:

'You know, there is a room out back where we could try these out. Got to make sure they work right?'

Lucy

We went out back, obviously. Sir made me strip, and Mistress Dominique laughed at how wet I am. I was made to explained about the egg, which made Her giggle. I felt so excited, and humiliated. This is amazing, I thought. I loved every second, and couldn't wait for more. Mistress Dominique made me stand up, and She felt up my pussy and tits. Her fingers rested and tickled my pussy lips for a few seconds, but made me moan and thrust when She stopped. How I needed those fingers back. My pussy was burning from need. Of course, They both ignored my moans, as I both did, and didn't, want Them to.

'These are nice and firm, slut,' Dominique said.

'Thank you Mistress.'

'And what a wet cunt you have. You must be gagging to come! Are you?'

'Yes Mistress, I am.'

'Aww, well, I wish I could help. How I would love to whip you for hours, use all these lovely toys your Master very kindly bought for you, then lick your pussy until you come. Would you like that, slave?'

'Yes Mistress, please use me. I would love that!'

'Well, tough shit, bitch. Your Master hasn't brought you here to come. He brought you here because I said He could have anything He wanted out of My store for free if He brought a treat for My slaves. They have been very good for the last four months. Screamed and begged so much, and I have come so hard listening to them. But I never let a slave come in or on Me, especially My mouth. My mouth is a weapon, not a pleasure device. But your Master very kindly said I could use you. Does that sound good to you bitch?'

I felt so degraded. I was going to be used as a slave, for slaves. But also, I understood it was a privilege. Master knew how I loved come, and always wanted to try it with another woman. And They had chosen me, because they knew I would secretly love it, even though I shouldn't. It was then that I realised, there is nothing I 'shouldn't' enjoy. The same as vanilla people aren't ashamed of there views and what gives them enjoyment, I shouldn't be ashamed either. In fact, I felt enlisted and thrilled that I had finally found someone who would use me in the ways I always dreamed about!

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you for this honour,' I replied.

'Your welcome, slave. Now, My whores are tied up in the cellar. I have one sissy boy, and one complete slut of a girl down there. I actually met them on a sex addict website. I thought it would be fun to tease and deny a couple of nymphomaniacs, and it was. They were begging to be allowed an orgasm after only ten minutes. That was five years ago. They became addicted to My hand, can you believe that? Anyway, they haven't come for four months now, so you can pick the order, but they are both to come until they beg you to stop. Then make them come five more times.'

I looked at Her in horror. Surely She wouldn't do that! I know as a woman, it can feel sore afterwards, but five more times after that point would be agony! I imagined it was the same for guys as well! Then I thought, who cares? I am required to follow orders, not question them. And I knew Sir would be disappointed if I let Him down after he set up this lovely come treat for me. So I opened the cellar door, and we all went down.

The two slaves were chained to the wall, upright. They were naked apart from the weights attached to their nipples and gentiles. The blokes balls were almost down by his knees, and the woman's tits had sagged from so much weight torture. It turned me on even more to see them, imagining being in their position. I whispered to Sir that that's how I imagined myself, and He promised soon it will happen. I nearly had an orgasm then. The promise alone sent me into a crazed lust. I dropped to my knees and began sucking the guys cock. The weights from his balls were swinging, causing him to scream. I kept sucking anyway, my need for come was overpowering. Of course, I would have preferred it if it was Sirs, but this is what He wants me to do, and it feels so satisfying knowing I am pleasing Him.

Five hours later, both the guy and girl had come so many times I had lost count. They had both screamed and begged me to stop, but following the encouragement from Sir and Mistress Dominique, I continued. My whole body was covered in sweat and come. Mistress rewarded me with a teasing session lasting for three hours. She never left my pussy or tits alone, and between her strokes, lickings, and the vibrating egg, I was beyond begging by the end. She put a chastity belt on me, and locked it, handing the keys to Sir with a smile. Her slaves looked spent, but obviously excited again, as they had been made to watch. Neither of them had ever had Mistress use her mouth or tongue on them physically, but had just been made to watch as She used them both on me.

Master and I walked out the shop. In the car, I broke down, telling him how desperately horny I am, an how thankful I am that we met. I couldn't have made much sense, but I knew He understood how desperate and fulfilled He made me. And how much in love I am with him, how much I never wanted this to end, how grateful I am that he teases, tortures and humiliates me. I know He understood this, because he turned up the eggs vibrations, making me scream with frustration all over again. He told me to wait until we got home, after dinner. I knew He wouldn't let me come then either.

He made me go to dinner with him, still covered in come from earlier, still absolutely gagging for an orgasm, still tease-tortured by the egg. Still knowing that this was only the first real day of my submission to him, and there was still 6 days to go.