Lucy's First Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucys wish for torture is granted!
1.6k words
4.16
31k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is by far the most torturous piece I have written so far. Thank-you again to everyone who has expressed their love of My work so far. I hope this instalment lives up to your expectations, desires and fantasies.

Poor Lucy! I had teased her all day with a remote vibrating egg, made her service two of My friends' slaves, and come out to dinner still covered in their come, locked in a chastity belt My friend had put on her. She was wearing the same black dress, and looked sexy as hell. The come wasn't obvious, but she knew it was there, and that was enough. Every man in the restaurant was staring at her, and some of the women as well. And who could blame them? She truly is absolutely stunning. I loved the way people lusted after her, especially when it was obvious she is with Me. She was obviously struggling not to squirm and wriggle around. I knew she must be desperate to come, even just to have her gorgeous pussy touched, but we both knew that wasn't going to happen, and when it did, she wouldn't be coming.

I turned up the eggs vibration on the remote I have in My pocket. Her obvious discomfort became even more obvious just as the waitress came over to take our order. The waitress looked at her, and asked her if she needed the loo. Lucy's' cheeks burned bright red, and she said no. the waitress looked puzzled for a second, then must have realised what was going on, because she looked at Me and said 'have fun with her.' I just laughed and said I already was.

I could tell by the look on Lucy's face that she was close to coming, so once again I turned down the vibrations. On the eggs lowest setting, there is no chance of tipping her over the edge, which is great as I can leave it on all day if I felt like it, and all it does is frustrate her. I knew it was going to fast become My favourite toy to use on her, and the chastity belt, obviously. We stayed for a full three courses, and as the restaurant was busy, we were there for three hours. I also had a suspicion that the waitress was enjoying Lucy's torment, because she kept looking over at us, smiling and winking at Me, and then making us wait. When it came time to pay the cheque, our waitress came over. Her name is Sarah, and she sat down next to Lucy, opposite Me.

'Can I ask a bold question?' She asked Me.

'Sure,' I said.

'Erm, well, I was wondering if your teasing her somehow? The way she is looking, seems like she is desperate to come!'

'Wow, that is very blunt! But yes, Lucy here is My slave for a week.'

'Oh wow. I'm sorry, its' just I have always wanted to be a sex slave myself! Do you mind if we talk about it? Id love to know what it is like in reality. I have only ever fantasised before.'

'Not at all. But not tonight. We have both had a long day, and Lucy here has a lot of excitement ahead. If you like, we could swap numbers, or come back tomorrow?'

We ended up swapping numbers. I promised to text her the next day, and arrange to meet up sometime. When we got outside, I could see Lucy was looking strange.

'What's wrong pet?' I asked.

'May I speak freely Sir?'

'Of course, lets get in the car though, it's cold out here.'

We talked on the way home. It turned out Lucy was feeling conflicted. She loved the idea of another slave, but also felt jealous of sharing Me. I told her that I was only interested in her, especially as we were just starting out. I told her I knew how she wanted to experience another woman, but understood her feelings. Eventually we agreed that if Sarah was interested, she could join in one day with us, and how it went, but after our 'trial week' was over. Lucy also admitted that today had been better than she had ever imagined, and how she craved for more. I assured her 'more' was on its way.

We got home, and I told her to strip, shower, and stay naked. While she was showering - with the chastity belt on, so she couldn't 'help herself' - I wrote a list of rules I wanted her to follow at all times. I had been thinking about them all day. When she came down, I told her to sit at My feet, and gave her the list.

1) You will ONLY speak when spoken to, except in times when either of our safety is a concern.

2) You will refer to Me as Sir or Master at all times, unless I give permission otherwise.

3) You will be naked in the house at all times, unless I give you clothes to wear.

4) You will be fully shaved from the neck down, without exception.

5) Your entire body belongs to Me, and as such, I can do as I please with it, within the limits we have previously discussed.

I asked her if she had any comments. She told Me she would obey every rule, as written. With that, I kissed her deeply. I permitted her to suck My balls and cock. Lucy is the best damn cock-sucker I ever met. She is slow, soft and sensual. Not like a porn movie where it looks like a power drill breaking up concrete! When I had come, I put up the new 'suspension cuffs' as I call them. And hour later, I cuffed Lucy, suspended above the floor, arms and legs spread like an X, face down. I stepped back, and marvelled at the way her gorgeous body looked. I took the egg out of her pussy, and she immediately started begging Me to put it back. I told her to calm down, she wasn't going to come at all tonight anyway.

I used the clamps on her nipples. Not too tight, but certainly tight enough to make her gasp, and hung an eight ounce weight from each. I deliberately left out the gag for two reasons. One, she may need her safe word tonight. If not, she never would. Two, I really wanted to hear her screams, begs and pleadings. I stood positioned with My hard cock under her face. She was too high to reach it. From there, I whipped her ass until My arm grew tired. Then I put the egg back in her pussy and spent a nice few hours playing with the controls, taking her right to the edge of an orgasm, then stopping about twenty or thirty times. Damn the screams were nice every time I stopped. I felt like I could do this all night, but figured I still had all week to play with orgasm denials, and really wanted to see where here pain threshold really was.

I flicked her clit a few times, gently. Then I got harder and harder, until after about an hour I was spanking it hard. The tears down her face were dripping onto the floor. I made sure she still remembered her safe word. All she did was not frantically and begged Me not to stop! I got out the paddle and really beat her pussy with it. The screams were indescribable. I stopped and added another eight ounce weight to each nipple clamp. Then I had a really cool thought. I used another clamp on her clit. It looked fantastic all pink and swollen caught in the teeth of the clamp. She screamed again, especially when I added the four ounce weight. Again, I took a rest and played with the egg remote. I brought her to the edge another thirty odd times, and thought of how horny my poor baby must be.

It totally fascinated Me how much torture and denial she could take. I completely believed her now. When she told Me she loves to be tortured and teased, I had thought it was all bragging. I only had one test left for her. I distributed the remaining weights so that each nipple, and her clit, was supporting a pound and a half, all tugging downwards, picked up My whip and paddle, and alternately spanked and whipped her ass, again, until My arms wore out. After all that, I lay down on the bed. I looked at My clock, it was 0207! I had had Lucy tied up, and tortured her for over five hours! I looked over at her. She is so beautiful. I got up and took off the clamps. She screamed as the blood rushed back. I untied her and laid her on the bed. She hugged Me close and whispered 'Thank you, Sir. I love you so much.'

I couldn't believe it. She truly is the girl of My dreams. As we lay there, I stroked her pussy and kissed, licked and sucked her nipples. Lucy asked Me to text Sarah as soon as we wake up. I promised her I would. I got some ice, and put some on her nipples and pussy. Then I put her chastity belt back on, and we fell asleep in each others arms. Her last words before we fell asleep were 'please don't hold back next time Sir. Actually whip me!' I couldn't help but pray that Sarah would join us at least one time.