Lucy's First Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
Master and Lucy take ownership of slut.
1.4k words
4.18
32k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who has left Me comments about these stories. Your support has been inspiring. If this is your first time reading about Lucy, I highly recommend that you read chapters 1-6 first, otherwise this probably won't make any sense at all...

MASTER

Poor slut was looking a little desperate. She had just been tied up and made to watch as I tortured Lucy so much, she actually came! Slut was new to our games, but was desperate to join in, so much I decided to let her. I let Lucy calm down after her 'torture-gasm' and decided to entertain myself by playing with slut. I didn't gag her, and gave her a safe-word. Then I asked if she was sure she wanted this. She said yes, and I began. First, I tied her tits, right around the base, as tight as I could. I loved the way it made them swell and slowly turn purple. I licked her nipples, which seemed to excite her, so I carried on, and begun stroking her pussy, which was soaking wet. I ran My tongue over her entire body, missing her pussy and nipples, but ensuring every other part was licked. Her moans and pleads were addictive, I couldn't wait to hear what they would be like in the morning. After a few hours of teasing her hard, I put the vibrating egg in her pussy, a vibrator up her ass, and taped them both in. Then, securing the wrists and ankles to ensure she couldn't escape, and turning the vibrations on low, I went to bed, curling up with My beautiful slave, and lover, Lucy.

SARAH

I had spent the day tied up as I was forced to watch Master tease and torture Lucy. I felt so jealous and desperate to be used like that. Then Lucy accidently came, and went to bed to rest, and Master teased me for hours. I have never been shown so much attention before, and his tongue was magic, although He never touched my pussy with it. Then came the vibrators, and I was left, alone and helpless all night, no way to get release, my pussy and ass filled with vibrations so exquisite I can't describe them. By the time morning came, I had barely slept, my tears of frustration had been pouring out for hours, my mind couldn't focus on anything but the vibrations and desperate, frustrating, agonising, torturous NEED to come. And I loved every second of it, desperate for more. Hours more went by, I could hear Lucy and Master showering, and envied her for seeing Him naked, a privilege I had not yet had. Then I heard screams from the room above, and become frantic as I ached, pleaded and screamed for release. Lucy came downstairs, naked, and I begged her to let me come. She smiled and said

'Aww, poor baby. Are you a little frustrated?'

'Yes! Lucy please, I need to come so badly. You know what it's like, please help me.'

'Do you really want to come? Knowing that you will never, ever serve our Master? Ask yourself, which is greatest? The need to come, or the need to serve?'

As she walked off, I stared at her gorgeous ass. I couldn't think straight, but I knew I love this feeling of helplessness and lust. I knew I could never give it up. Lucy came back in.

'How are you feeling slut? Take a few deep breaths and tell me the truth honey.'

'Lucy, I love this feeling, I need more, and less control. I am obsessed with being allowed an orgasm, but so scared that having one means losing you both. I need both of you, especially Master, and if that means losing orgasms, and being like this, and worse, forever, then so be it. Just please don't make me go away.'

She smiled, and kissed me. Deep, sensuous, lingering with the taste of come in her mouth! It was my first kiss from another woman, and hopefully not my last. She placed a collar around my neck, and clipped a leash to it. Then undid my wrists, and cuffed them behind my back, undid my ankles and led me upstairs, where she tied the leash to the end of Masters bed. Master came out of the bathroom, fully dressed, and Lucy told Him everything I had said. He smiled at me, and took the vibrators out, and untied me. Lucy pushed me onto the bed, and told me to lie still, then started licking my pussy. I came almost immediately, and violently, but she forced my hips down and carried on. I had seven orgasms before I felt satisfied, and she stopped. Master asked if I truly meant that I could give up those orgasms to serve Him. I begged Him to re-tie me, and never let me come, if I could just keep serving Him.

'I won't do that slut. I'll let you come, sometimes. I'm glad you still want to join us, because Lucy begged Me to keep you as our toy. We agreed that My wishes are Law, and cannot be over-ruled, but you are to obey Lucys as well, if you like?'

'Yes Sir, anything You wish.'

'Good, because tonight we are going to earn you the name I gave you'

LUCY

I had been tortured into an orgasm and passed out. When I awoke, I was cradled in Masters arms, naked, and horny. I remembered everything, yet didn't feel like I had an orgasm at all! Master awoke and asked how I was, and as always I told the truth. We took a shower, then had a quick torture session while He told me what He had done with Lucy. Then He permitted a real orgasm, which literally felt like a nuclear explosion between my legs. I felt so satisfied afterwards, and when I regained the use of My legs, I was told to go and see how slut was, and bring her upstairs, collared, leashed and hands cuffed. Poor slut was crazed, and it made me feel good. I loved it when she begged me to let her come, and it made me feel so powerful. I took her upstairs, and Master told me to lick her till she came. I did, and couldn't stop. Her pussy tasted so sweet and addictive, I kept going. Then Master told her she belonged to me too, and slut agreed! I couldn't wait to tease her. I would lick that pussy for hours, days, weeks on end, and not let her come, as Master has forbidden either of us to come without His approval. I am still owned by my Master, but I loved having power over a gorgeous, woman, especially as she has bigger tits than me. I imagined whipping and brutalising them as punishment for being bigger. Unfortunately though, I couldn't make her eat me till I came, as Master forbade that! How cruel! Giving me a toy, and saying I cant play with it properly? Its like giving me a vibrator and not letting me turn it on! But that is why I love Master so much, He is sweet, sensuous, cruel and sadistic all at once. And He loves me.

For the rest of the day, Master and I played with our new toy, making it squirm, plead, beg, cry and service me. We made it clean the house, naked of course, and blindfolded it whenever Our 'fun zones' were uncovered. Master said He wasn't going to let it see His cock, and I decided my pussy was for Master only, unless ordered otherwise. However, all I wore was a bra and panties when it could see, and Master just wore a pair of boxer shorts. Sluts eyes went wide when it saw Masters 'trouser tent', and I suddenly realised it hadn't had Masters cock in her at all since we all got together. So I suggested we blindfold it, and let it suck Master off while I lick its pussy, which Master agreed to with a laugh.

The whole day went on like that. Slut made dinner, and held the plates for us while we ate. Then we let it eat out of a bowl on the floor (very awkward as we wouldn't let it use hands, but it managed it, to our great amusement,) and afterwards I supervised it having a shower, so it couldn't make itself come. We all got dressed up, and Master put my vibrating egg and chastity belt on the slut. I knew what was planned for tonight, but it didn't. Masters' friend, Mistress Dominique, also owns a club, where people like us can go and be open. The plan was to go and tie slut up, naked and blindfolded, in the Dominants Only room and tell everyone they could use her any way they wished.

However, what I didn't know was the plan Master had for me...