Lucy's First Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucy and slut are used by two groups.
1.7k words
4
28.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had not allowed slut to wear any clothes, other than the chastity belt, collar and leash. It sat in the back of the car, so anyone who looked in through the window could see its' naked breasts. On the way, we assured it that it would be safe, and made sure it was still enjoying itself. It assured us that it was the best time of its life, and was desperate and eager for more. Lucy and I grinned at each other. Poor Lucy had no idea what I had planned for her. I had been too kind to her since slut joined us, allowing her pussy to be licked, and to come over and over. I had even tortured her so much she came, although that was accidental. So tonight, I decided to make her suffer.

I had arranged everything with Dominique. Slut would be permitted in the Mistress and Masters room, and forced to serve them in any way they wished. Its chastity belt would stay locked, I had left the key locked in My safe at home, so only its mouth and tits were available for use. However, I had inserted the remote control vibrating egg in its pussy before we left, and Lucy was amusing herself by playing with it while we drove. Sluts squirms, moans and gasps were delicious, and I knew they would only get better. And I had even gotten permission from Dominique and the other Masters and owners to record everything, so I could make a webpage, as long as Their faces were blurred.

Lucy however, was going to be made to service all the slaves, under the supervision of Dominique. I knew it would be embarrassing for her to be made to do stuff to other slaves. I know Dominique has a kink for making slaves lick and tongue fuck Her ass, and Lucy would be humiliated and degraded beyond her wildest dreams being made to do that to slaves.

We arrived and I took slut by the leash and walked to the door, where I made her kneel. Dominique let us in, and I gave slut to her. Sluts first task was to lick Dominique's black leather clad boots and legs. Once done, slut was led to the Master and Mistresses Room, where it was hung by the wrists, and legs spread so wide it was almost doing the splits. Two pound weights were attached to alligator clamps, and clipped to its nipples, the chain hanging over its shoulders. This position increased the weight on its wrists, and pulled its tits upwards. Dominique smiled and gave it a quick smack under its tits. We all laughed and left it there.

I then told Lucy to strip to her underwear. Dominique then made her lick Her leather boots, legs, pussy, ass, and PVC clad breasts. I could tell Lucy was eager to be more intimate, but Dominique just laughed as Lucy begged Her. We told Lucy about our surprise, and she looked even more shocked than I thought. It was a priceless look, full of anticipation, excitement, humiliation and horror. I told her that she is to obey Mistress Dominique, and pleasure each slave as told. I knew Dominique would use Lucy to tease and torture all the slaves before making Lucy suck and lick each one to orgasm. Both My slaves were going to be going home used, abused, humiliated, degraded and covered in both men and women's come!

All the other slaves and their Owners turned up an hour later. Dominique and I used that hour to play with My toys. We made Lucy whip slut for the hour, while I played with the remote. Slut was screaming and begging us to stop after only ten minutes, but never used the safe word We gave it, which We found hysterical. When the others arrived, We carried on to show what a slut it really is, and how sexy its screams are. Then We really got started.

SLUT

My mind was spinning. I have been naked, kept 'on edge', denied orgasm, teased, used, abused, tortured and depersonalised for two days now. I am beginning to lose my sense of self, lost in a euphoria of pain and desperation, and I absolutely loved it! My Master and Mistress were merciless and sadistic, and I love them both for it. I find myself desperate for more each time, even when I am crying, begging and pleading for it to stop, I secretly pray for more, harsher play. I remember my safe word, but would never use it, Mistress and Master know that. The only reason I am not gagged is because they love to hear me scream. I haven't even seen Master naked yet, and that turns me on more than anything, especially when I am blindfolded and made to listen while Mistress blows Him, or they have sex. Master even lets her come, and I am sure that is just to increase my suffering. I cant help it, I know its pathetic and may sound like I have a low self esteem, but I love it. I know I am gorgeous, sexy, desirable, funny and sweet, that is why Master chose me to be His slave. I cook, clean and service their every whim and desire, that is my only reason for living, to serve Mistress and Master, and I dread the day they get bored with me, so I try harder to please them each day.

I have been tied up at Mistress Dominiques' for over an hour now, legs spread, chastity belt on, collared, and hung by my wrists. Mistress Dominique and Master made Mistress Lucy whip me for the whole hour. I thought that would be ok, but then Master started playing with the remote vibrator. My pussy was burning from the agonising need to come, or even just be touched, but I knew that it was useless to hope, as the key had been locked up at home! After what must have been years, the others arrived. Master showed me off to them, and I felt so proud that He was using me, not Lucy, to show off and please His friends.

When Master left, I was left alone with about twenty Masters and Mistresses, all of whom were dressed in leather, PVC or Anne Summers costumes. God I ached to be free so I could feel Their cocks in my mouth, and pussies on my tongue. To feel Them thrust into my face and Their come splatter my face, tits, back, and down my throat. To feel Their come drip down my back and stomach and cover my entire body in Their juice. But I know that wont happen for hours yet. I could tell by the gleam in Their eyes that I was going to be broken into a desperate lust and NEED for orgasm, the kind that most people only dream of. The kind that would leave me unable to do anything but cry uncontrollably, as I hang their, helpless to stop the teasing and pain. Not wanting to stop it. Needing it. Absolutely gagging for it to start, like the pathetic slut I am, and love being.

LUCY

I had just been told that my job was to service all the slaves, under the control of Mistress Dominique. I had wondered why Master had been so tame with me lately, letting me control slut, letting me orgasm and so on. Now I knew why. My last session with Mistress Dominique was fantastic. Tonight was going to be better. I was taken to a room, and made to kneel. Guests came in, all naked except for chastity devices. Male slaves cock and balls looked purple and swollen, females looked degraded and sexy as hell. I was dreading making them all come, there must have been about forty of them! Mistress Dominique explained that they had all been mercilessly teased and tortured for six months or longer with no release, but their Masters and Mistresses thought it would be cool to let someone else get them off, so They could keep their slaves aching for Their attention. Mistress Dominique told me to chain them all up, while She sat down and lit a cigarette. Once they were all secured, I was made to get their keys, unlock them, and pick up an electric prod. I was permitted to select one male, and to zap his balls for ten minutes. All the males looked scared, and I picked the one who seemed most afraid. Mistress Dominique seemed pleased with the screams, then told me to suck him off while keeping the prod on his balls. Mistress told me to keep all the come in my mouth. When he came, it was like a water shoot in my mouth, fast, hard and lots of it. So much that it began to dribble out my mouth and down my chin.

Mistress tells me to hold it in my mouth, while I electro-torture two women for fifteen minutes each. My jaw aches, but I carry on, and thirty minutes later, I was permitted to release the cum - down the tortured males throat, meaning he swallowed his own come! This carried on, until every male slave had swallowed his own come, and every woman had been tortured. I was then made to make every man and woman come five times each, wanking each man so he came on my face, tits, pussy and ass, and orally servicing the women. I felt so dirty, but more horny then ever before. Then I was tied up, and the slaves were told they could to anything to me they wished. Mistress Dominique unchained them all, and I could see they all wanted revenge.

Mistress Dominique, still in her leather and PVC outfit, picked up the electric prod, inserted it into my pussy, and turned it on. The pain was excruciating, and I knew it would only get worse. I loved every second.

MASTER

I was watching the entire scene on the camera system. Both My slaves were being used by a whole group now, and I knew it would humiliate them to make them watch the tapes later. Dominique came in just then, and we both had a good laugh and some wine. Dominiques male slave came in to serve us, and I had a sudden thought. I asked Dominique if She would mind Me borrowing him for a day. The answer, of course, was yes...