Lucy's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers

Hand in hand, David and Lucy walked into her room and stopped at the foot of the bed.

David turned Lucy’s body toward his and lifted her face, “Are you really sure sweetheart? If you aren’t, say so now and I will leave.”

“David, I’m very sure. I want you to be my first and I want you so badly I can hardly stand it,” Lucy said as she gave David another tender kiss and embrace.

David pulled away from Lucy and stepped back so he could see her. His hands went to the top button on her blouse and opened it. One after one, he opened her buttons then pulled the tails of her shirt from her pants. Lucy felt exposed, but incredibly sexy as she stood before him.

Putting both hands on her shoulders, David turned Lucy so she was facing the mirror then stepped behind her. Now she could see herself as he saw her. She looked at her open shirt and saw how the lines of her bra revealed the gentle curve of her breasts. She saw her flat stomach and David’s hands pressed against her. As she watched, she saw and felt his hands find the button to her pants then the zipper. Without pulling them down, David opened her pants, and Lucy could now see her satiny panties peaking out. My God, she thought, this is incredible. I want his hands on me! I want them in me! I want to taste him!

David’s hands moved back to her shoulders and Lucy watched as her blouse fell from her shoulders. Other than her bra, she was now naked from the waist up. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn’t believe the sexy woman she saw looking back. It wasn’t her…it had to be someone else. This was a woman, not a girl. Lucy could see David’s face over her shoulder and smiled at him as he smiled at her. She saw his head dip then felt his lips touch her neck. Oh my God! An involuntary groan came from deep within her as he kissed her. It was so warm and soft. Another kiss, then another as he worked his way across her shoulder. She felt his hand moving her bra strap to the side and he kissed where it had been. All the way across her shoulder and slightly down her arm. Then he moved to the other side and repeated the process.

Lucy felt David unhook her bra, but he held it in place rather than letting it drop. He kissed her back then raised his head and looked straight at her reflection in the mirror. Only when he could see her fully did he let her bra slip from her breasts. Lucy looked into the reflection of his eyes and saw how he was drinking her in. She could tell from the look on his face that he was pleased with what he saw. Lucy felt worshiped and warm knowing that this man, this mature and experienced man, was looking at her and desiring her. She felt beautiful.

Closing her eyes, Lucy leaned back into David. She felt his hands move down her sides to her hips. David hooked his thumbs inside her pants then her panties and both were removed together. When Lucy opened her eyes to look, she was completely naked. She could see her own juices sparkling on the soft hair that covered her pussy. She heard David moan as he looked at her and she shuddered with pleasure. His right hand was on her thigh, then her hip, then it covered her pussy and he pulled her back against him. His left hand slid up her body to her right breast. He cupped her breast and her damp cunt and just held her there.

After a few minutes, Lucy moved. Turning to face him, she raised her lips to David’s and kissed him. Now it was her turn and she began to slowly undress him. She, too, started with his shirt, but removed it completely. Then she opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. She could feel his erection through his pants and slid her hand inside to cup it as soon as she could. It was harder and thicker than she had expected and she wanted to see it. Sliding her hands inside the waistband of his pants, she pushed them down and off. David’s hard cock dropped to nearly a 90-degree angle from his body and Lucy’s hand moved back to hold it. She felt the weight in her hand and looked down. She had seen pictures, but this was the first time Lucy had ever seen a hard dick so closely and she liked what she was seeing. She wanted it.

Lucy dropped to her knees and brushed her lips against the mushroom tip of David’s penis. His right hand went to the back of her head and she felt his fingers dig into her hair. Another kiss, then Lucy stuck out her tongue and licked the plump head. She liked the taste and licked again. Then, she opened her lips slightly and gently touched them to the tip. With her tongue, Lucy flicked the hole while she sucked softly on the end. Slowly, she pushed her head forward and allowed this newfound toy to slide into her warm, wet mouth. Having never sucked cock before, Lucy relied on instinct and did her very best to please David. His moans made her think she was doing fine. Lucy continued for several moments until she felt David’s hands pulling her up.

“I can’t take much of that sweetheart, and there are a few things I want to do for you, first,” David said as he brought her to her feet.

David kissed her on the lips and held her tightly to him. Lucy was aware of her nipples touching his chest and the hard dick pressing against her belly. She was on fire. Now David’s embrace loosened and he stepped back. He guided her onto the bed and crawled on to join her. As he moved up beside her, David paused to kiss her belly and up her torso. Pausing when his head reached the level of her breasts, David began kissing and licking all over, but avoided Lucy’s nipples. As his lips got closer and closer, she felt the hair of his mustache brush against her tiny aureole.

She could tell that her nipples were hard as rocks. So hard, they almost hurt, but what a delicious feeling. Finally, Lucy felt one nipple being drawn between warm lips while the other was gently squeezed between David’s finger and thumb. Oh, what a feeling. Oh, God why does that feel so good? Lucy’s head was spinning, and she felt a tingle in her tummy and a twitch in her pussy. Her back arched slightly and she placed her hand on the back of David’s head, pulling him tight to her breast. Lucy never knew that her tits were so sensitive. Can anything be better than this, she wondered? She felt David move to the other side and fingers were replaced with lips, lips with fingers and Lucy swooned again. Oh, God!

Too soon, it was over, but David’s wonderful lips were kissing their way back down her stomach. Slowly and thoroughly, David kissed, licked and sucked Lucy’s tummy until she felt him kissing along the line of her pubic hair. He kissed along the top then Lucy felt him gently pushing her legs apart and his kisses continued down the V toward her backside. Switching suddenly to the other leg, David kissed his way back toward the top then paused. Lucy looked down and could see David studying her pussy. She could see the slight smile on his face and felt his thumbs spreading her lips. Then, heaven! Lucy felt David’s tongue glide between her pussy lips and up her crack to her clit. Now she knew what was better than having her tits sucked.

Lucy’s eyes closed and she moaned again as she was carried away by David’s tongue and lips. He licked and sucked, introducing her to sensations she had only imagined. In what seemed like only seconds, Lucy felt an orgasm building within her. David must have sensed it because he backed off to let the wave subside slightly then brought it back. Again and again David manipulated Lucy’s orgasm bringing her close to the peak then letting her slide back. Each time, the sensation was a little stronger until he finally bore in and let the pleasure wash over her fully. As it hit, Lucy cried out. This was like nothing she had ever experienced. David’s tongue swirled around her clit and wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her young body. Involuntary spasms caused her hips to buck. She could feel David hanging on, continuing to lick her all the way through the peak. As she climaxed, she cried out again and the sound seemed to release what was left of her orgasm. Warmth now flooded through Lucy and every nerve in her body tingled. David quit licking her clit, but continued to suck it gently letting her sensations subside.

As her breathing returned to normal, Lucy could feel David moving up her body. She felt him position himself between her legs and then the tip of his cock was against her soaking wet hole. Lucy opened her eyes to watch his face as David pressed inside her. Lucy felt a slight discomfort that quickly gave way to pleasure as she felt herself being filled by this wonderful man. Lucy almost cried thinking how this gentle man was making her first experience with sex so fantastic. It was nothing like her friends had described their first time. It was slow and delicious. There was no rushing, no quick sweaty humping that left her girlfriends unsatisfied and wondering if there shouldn’t be something more. Lucy knew what the something more was and it was fantastic.

Lucy looked deeply into David’s eyes as he moved inside her. She was in heaven. She wrapped her legs around his to pull him further inside and hugged him tight. Slowly, gently David rode her. It was obvious that he was in no hurry to cum, wanting to give her even more pleasure. The feeling of his cock inside her was wonderful.

After several minutes, Lucy felt David withdraw and he began to move his head back down to her pussy. Knowing better what to expect this time, Lucy closed her eyes and almost came just thinking about what was happening. As David’s tongue touched her clit, she spread her legs wide and buried her fingers in his hair. In moments, Lucy was cumming again. This time it wasn’t as powerful as before, but it was fantastic nonetheless. Again, Lucy cried out at the peak and found herself panting slightly when it was over.

David let her rest just a moment then Lucy felt herself being rolled onto her stomach. She wondered what David had in mind, but had already developed a full trust in him. After what he had done for her so far, she knew whatever was coming would be just as wonderful. Lying flat on her tummy, Lucy felt David straddle her then lower himself until his weight was fully on her. She could feel his hard cock in the crack of her ass and pressed back against him. She loved it when he pushed harder against her. They stayed this way for a few minutes then David started kissing Lucy’s neck and shoulders again.

Pushing her silky black hair to the side, David kissed just below Lucy’s ear. My God, she thought, I never knew I had so many spots that were so sensitive. David’s kissing continued down Lucy’s neck to her shoulder and she felt his weight shift. Moving slightly down, David began kissing across Lucy’s back. He didn’t miss anything. He kissed down her spine and across the muscles of her shoulders. He even made sure to kiss the side of her ribcage and where her breasts rose slightly. Down her sides and to her hips. Moving his body down as his lips touched new territory.

Lucy’s eyes were closed and she was enjoying this attention completely. Now, David squeezed both of her butt cheeks in his hands. She could feel him kneading the strong muscles as his thumbs grazed her pussy. Gently, he kissed the soft spot at the very top of her crack then she felt his tongue touch in the valley between. Slowly with licks and kisses, David moved down. Lucy wasn’t sure what to think of this, but she knew it felt wonderful and she wasn’t about to stop him. Suddenly, there it was. She felt David’s tongue touch her asshole and her cheeks automatically tensed. His strong hands spread her cheeks and Lucy felt him pressing his tongue hard against her. After a few moments, she relaxed and she felt it actually go inside. Another incredible sensation.

David continued to tongue Lucy’s anus. Each time he touched her with his tongue, she would press back against him trying to help him push it further inside. As she lifted off the bed, David moved his hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. In an instant, David’s thumb was inside Lucy and his finger was on her clit. Lucy was going wild, now. David’s tongue was in her ass, his thumb was deep in her pussy and he was stimulating her clit. Her third orgasm of the night started building deep within her and hit her like a freight train. More intense than even the first, Lucy groaned and moaned as she climaxed. Grunting like an animal, she gave herself over completely to the pleasure. When another smaller climax hit her, Lucy cried out again then collapsed on the bed totally spent.

She was hardly aware when David shifted positions and rolled Lucy onto her back again. Slowly, she came back around as she felt him run his fingertips softly over her breasts and nipples. Lucy could tell her hair was plastered to her forehead and wondered how she looked.

As if he could read her mind, David said, “You look so beautiful right now.” Lucy smiled and felt a tear escape from the corner of her eye.

“Thank you for making this so great. I can’t….” No more words would come.

David kissed the tears from her cheek then raised himself above her. In one smooth movement, he was between her legs and inside her again. Lucy gazed into his eyes as he stroked inside her. After a short time, David’s eyes closed and she felt him tense as he emptied himself inside her. Her legs wrapped around him again and she pulled him tight to her. Slowly, David lowered his weight onto Lucy and they lay that way for several minutes just enjoying each other’s touch.

When he rolled to the side David asked, “Do you think I should leave now?”

“I don’t know,” Lucy replied, “have you shown me everything you know how to do?”

“Not by a long-shot.”

“Then your work isn’t finished and you can’t leave,” she said with a smile.

David smiled back and said, “Sweetie, we’ve only just begun.”

“Thank God!”

Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers
12