Lucy's Friend

Story Info
The night Lucy's friend came to visit.
1.1k words
3.93
13.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a single parent of two children, Mathew 10yrs and Lucy 6yrs.

Our life is normal like everyone else's school and work the everyday things that you do without thinking about it.

Then when we are all back home it is homework and dinner as I said the same thing day in day out.

Except for the night that we were sitting eating our dinner.

I asked, "How was school today?"

Mathew said, "Good."

Lucy didn't say anything at first so I asked, "Lucy did you have a good day at school?"

She said, "Yea."

Then I asked, "Did you do anything special?"

Mathew said, "No."

Then I said, "And how about you Lucy?"

She replied, "I made a new friend." I looked at her as to say that's good as I was eating my dinner. When I finished eating I said, "What's their name?"

Lucy said, "Norman."

I said, "Norman!" With a look as to say that's a name you don't hear much of now.

I asked, "What's he like?"

She said, "Nice but he doesn't like to hang around anyone else only me."

I said, "Okay. Maybe Norman's shy that's why he likes to hang around you."

Then we had finished our dinner so Mathew and Lucy went to watch some tv before going to bed.

While I was washing up Lucy comes into the kitchen to get a drink of water. After she finished having her drink of water.

she said, "Mum."

I replied, "Yes."

She said, "Norman said he likes you."

I said, "Okay."

Then I thought I don't know Lucy's friend Norman so how does he know me. I continued to finish the dishes and then I put Mathew and Lucy to bed.

When I went into my room I started to get ready for bed. When I felt like someone was in the room with me so I checked the room thinking that maybe one of the children had come in but nothing. I got into bed and fell to sleep pretty quick.

Well the next few days were the same as the first except this morning. I felt really refreshed like you do after having sex. You know that feeling as if everything has just drained away and your relaxed.

Mathew was at his friends place so Lucy and I did some baking. While we did we just chatted like mother's and daughter's do.

I asked, "Lucy is Norman still friends with you?"

She replied, "Yes."

I said, "Well he must think you are a nice person to be friends with you."

Lucy said, "Yes and he like you too Mum."

I said, "You will have to invite him over one day to play."

When Lucy replied she said, "He is already here Mum."

I turned and looked at her and said, "Is he!"

She said, "Yes Mum."

Then she went to play outside. I just sat there think about what she had said about him already being here. Then the phone rang and it was a friend of mine so I mentioned it to her.

She said, "You know what kids are like. They have make believe friends." Then she said, "Why don't you let the kids sleep at my place tonight so you can have a night to yourself?"

I said, "Okay." I felt a bit better then after talking to her.

I got them both an overnight bag ready and when Mathew came home I took them to her place which is about 1hours drive from our place.

Well here I am home alone so I poor myself a nice glass of wine. Then I run a bath so I can have a long soak without being interrupted.

"MMMM." This is lovely just soaking in this bath with a glass of wine and no one knocking at the door.

Well after soaking for a while I got out and went to bed and with a book to read.

While I was reading my book I had that feeling again as if someone was in the room. I put the book down and got up to check the doors were

locked. Then I got back into bed but still had that feeling that someone was there.

I turned the light out and went to sleep to be awoken by the feeling that something was on my neck but when I checked there was nothing.

I laid there with my eyes shut trying to go back to sleep. When I felt the covers being pulled down towards the end of the bed. I looked but nothing again so I grabbed them and pulled them back up over me. To have them pulled off me by some force.

Then I could feel someone was over me I tried to move away but I couldn't move. Whatever it was holding me there and then I felt something going down feeling my breast and then down to my legs.

I couldn't move so I just laid there to see what was going to happen next. My silk nightie was being pushed up to my wait which left my pussy uncovered.

Then My legs were being pushed apart and then I felt something in my pussy going in, out over and over. Even though I couldn't see anyone I could feel it and ohhh I was getting excited.

I was going to cum I hadn't felt like this in ages. All I could feel was him or something going in and out of me. Going faster and faster, all I could do was to go with it.

Oooohhhh I going to cum, I know this is more than likely all in my mind but I can't hold back. . ."YES OOOHHHH YES."

I could feel my jucies coming out of my pussy. . . . ."MMMM."

As I laid there getting my breath back from the enjoyment I just had. I realized that the feeling I had before of someone being in the room with me was gone.

I turned over and went to sleep thinking of what had just happened.

I woke this morning refreshed so I had breakfast and then went to collect Mathew and Lucy from my friends place.

When we got home I asked, "Did you have a good time?"

They said, "Yes. They asked if they could go again."

I said, "Yes. They could stay again on another night.

"Then Lucy said, "Mum."

I said, "Yes Lucy."

She turned and said, "Norman said he hopes you enjoyed last night."

I said, "Last night?" As if trying to see what she would say next.

She replied, "Yes. He said, "He enjoyed it too and he wants to come again."

I just said, "Norman can come anytime he wants too."

Now when I go into my room and get that feeling of someone being there I know I am going to have a very enjoyable night.