Lucy's Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to think about my need to orgasm and whether I should beg. All those fingers in my pussy were driving me out of my senses and my natural reactions were taking over. Then a hand grabbed my hair and I was roughly dragged up off the table. The pain didn't bother me as I was so totally turned-on and it was exciting to feel them take control over me.

They dragged the chair and moved me away from the table. There were still two fingers inside my pussy stroking my hole and getting so close to bringing me off. My big boobs were hanging down and I felt them throbbing.

There was so much going on with my body that I lost control of myself. One of the guys shifted into position in front of me with his hard cock pointing at my mouth. I was so overwhelmed that my body just let go and I exploded all over the fingers in my pussy. My orgasm was enormous and I think I even shot out some more juices from deep in my pussy. I've never cum that hard just from being fingered. I am sure I was groaning loudly and my orgasm gave me a feeling of absolute relief. I felt humiliation as well since I had just cum on a strange guy's fingers in front of them all. I am sure that definitely makes me a slut.

The guy with the cock didn't wait for me though. He just stepped towards me and pulled my head down onto his shaft. I was worried he would suffocate me but that didn't stop me from swallowing him deep like I did with every cock that night.

Mr Handsome was next and he quickly took up his spot in front of me and I very happily let him thrust himself into my mouth. The others were still busy playing with my bottom and my holes but I tried to give my best for Mr Handsome and his lovely cock. Someone gave a slap on my arse and then something small touched my little hole and there was a little bit of rubbing as well which felt really good. I wondered whether it meant there was more coming for me. I think it was actually Tash who was touching my butt hole because I had seen her come closer to get into the action.

Then I heard someone say it was time to 'fuck this sweet little slut' and I moaned so loudly because that was what I wanted badly right then. I really did too, because that was what I watch with porn and I was aching to feel those cocks and to have them fuck me until I came.

Their strong hands were lifting me up and turning me over. I just went with them, letting these horny guys give me whatever they wanted. Quickly I was on my back on the boardroom table. Had Master told them how much I enjoy being fucked on a table or some other furniture? Right then I know I said out loud that I wanted them to 'put a cock in me quickly'. It was degrading but I am proud of myself when I think back to it.

My backside was hanging over the edge of the board table and the guys were holding my legs up. They had me spread wide apart with my pussy wet and open for them all. They were holding me in position for them to fuck me and I knew I was trapped and forced to perform sexually for them. I had no control at all but I saw Master again, still smiling, and got ready to have a stranger shove his cock into my pussy.

I looked and saw that it was still Mr Handsome's turn to have me. I was pretty happy about that. He looked happy too and I felt him rub his yummy cock against my pussy lips. Someone said something and Mr Handsome moved forward and suddenly I had the head of his cock inside my pussy hole. I dropped my head back to the table and hoped he would fill me up quickly.

I remember that he was gentle to start and it felt so good to have a big hard cock inside my pussy. Right then I needed a cock so badly I didn't care which one but I know I enjoyed Mr Handsome with his big veins. I would have let me fuck me as long as he wanted but after just a few moments Mr Handsome started to really bang into me. Actually it felt fantastic and I silently hoped he would just keep on slamming my pussy until he shot his jizz into me. The guys holding my legs were gripping me tight which was good so I stayed in position. I didn't want to miss a second of the handsome guy's cock.

Except that before long he pulled out and I knew another guy was taking his place. They even swapped who was holding my ankles. The guys were all talking but no-one said anything to me and I didn't even care. I was a sex object and I just needed to be fucked totally by as many cocks as they could manage. The new guy just pushed into my pussy opening and I was so wet that he went right deep inside me. He swore aloud and then he started pumping his hardness into me. Despite the fire in my brain it came to me that, as easy as that, I had been fucked by two guys on the same night.

My pussy was loving the feeling of adjusting each time I got a new cock with a different shape and size. I think now that is part of what makes me such a good slut for my Master, knowing how much I adore guy's cocks and how much I want to experience them. But then the second guy was pulling out of me and I had to get ready for the third cock.

Just like sucking them I had no idea who was who and which cock was which guy. Again and again they fucked me and it was like a production line as one after the other they stepped up and shoved their cocks into me. I felt like such a whore but I couldn't help myself and there was a big hard cock inside my pussy when I exploded with a huge orgasm.

Of course I was beyond caring. My pussy was so wet that it didn't matter how many times they swapped over. My boobs shook and bounced as each guy shoved into me and it felt like my whole body was being filled up by their cocks. I do know that Master had a couple of turns as well and we just looked at each other, feeling really great as he took his turn with all his friends to fuck me. I remember I came for Master as he fucked me deep with his wonderful cock.

The rest of the time I just lay on the table like I was a hole for them to fuck. I guess I would say that all those guys violated me. They penetrated me and reamed me and really for someone like me it was like being violated and turned into something low down and dirty.

But you already know that I loved it and it made me feel incredible. All those guys were so hot and horny for me. Everyone pounded me pretty hard but they never came because they all changed over so often. But I came because the friction from all those cocks was way too much for my poor pussy. Just recently I used to think I was not very experienced with men and suddenly I was having five different cocks in my hole.

At one time I knew Tash was leaning over me and I felt her hot breath. Then she started sucking on my nipples and she was so good at that. I've never had a woman do that to me before and it made my boobs feel better than ever. Someone was slamming their cock into me while Tash was sucking on me and I came with the loudest noise I have ever made. I was glad the guys were holding me down so I didn't thrash myself right off the boardroom table. This time I didn't feel so embarrassed about cumming like that because I really wanted Tash to do more to me.

As soon as Tash let go of my nipples I was lifted off the table and onto the floor. For a moment I thought that I was getting some rest but then I saw one of the new guys lying on the carpet with his cock pointing up. I think he had the biggest cock of all the guys and without a question I knew what I had to do for them next.

When I saw that big, wet cock ready for me I suddenly realised all the guys were fucking me without condoms. No-one had mentioned them and I knew they were all using me bareback. I knew that was dangerous and I felt a little afraid but then I knew Master would have taken precautions. I just had to relax and trust in Master. It was strange but that thought made me feel even more submissive and obedient to my Master and so keen to show everyone what I could do.

No-one had to say anything but I went and squatted over that cock, facing forwards so I could see his face. I had cum so much already but I wasn't about to quit on them. I felt like such a whore in front of my audience as I grabbed the cock and went down and guided the head right into my pussy. I slid right down and my own body weight made sure he went as deep as possible inside my hole. I know I groaned aloud at the feeling of my pussy being stretched and filled again and it was even more horny to be doing it while they all watched me.

I just started to ride the big guy, doing my best to be a slut and to fuck him properly. He thrust his hips a little too and that made it feel even better.

You would already have guessed that the other guys didn't wait for their turn and straight away I was surrounded by impatient men with their hard cocks in my face. Master was first this time which made me smile and made the cock in my pussy feel even better. I sucked Master deep and hard and I made sure I stroked his big ball sack as well. I am his personal slut but I remember that night it felt great that he was so proud to use me as a slut for others.

Then I think it was Mr Handsome who forced himself into my mouth. Except that he didn't have to force at all because I really wanted his cock and also because I was just performing like a sex machine for all the guys.

A couple of times the guys changed positions underneath me and I got to ride a new cock. I enjoyed that because each time it made my pussy stretch in a different way and also it meant I got to ride every cock so it was balls deep in my aching pussy. The guys always used my mouth and my pussy without a break. I know the Chinese guy got plenty of turns as well which was great since I wanted to please Tash and also he was a little smaller which was better for my mouth and my jaw.

Actually he was the most excited and I know because towards the end I was sucking him and I heard him make a little sound. I knew straight away what that sound was and I could tell from the way he moved his hips he was ready to shoot his jizz for me. It was my first load for my first night of being a party slut and I was so excited by then that I just wanted to be a cum dump for him. Every woman should enjoy having a man fire his jizz into her waiting mouth and it was thrilling when I realised it was about to happen to me.

I reached round and grabbed his tight little butt and sucked hard as he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed further into my mouth. When he blasted his jizz into my mouth and I heard his little squeals of pleasure I was so relieved and so proud to have done my job properly. Being used all those cocks was a life changing experience but for me a man's jizz is always the most important part whether he puts it in my mouth or on my face. I even heard myself moan loudly as he filled my mouth and I properly swallowed his jizz.

The Chinese guy didn't shoot a lot but I actually felt his cock pulse and his jizz was sticky and thick on my tongue and the taste was good. I swallowed every shot he gave me. Because this was my first time to swallow the jizz of a stranger I actually felt really excited and so slutty for my Master. I felt like I was an official cockslut as the next cock took its place in my mouth.

12