Lucy's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for all that Hal was hurting her, Lucy's body was telling him that she loved every minute of it. Her leg over his shoulder pulled him closer as her hips bucked to meet his.

"Oh God, Daddy!" the girl moaned. "I love your fucking cock!" Her breath grew ragged. "Fuck --" she panted, "fuck me -- harder!"

Hal happily obliged, releasing her wrists to get better leverage. He pumped fast and hard as her cunt clutched at him with a lusciously wet smacking sound. She left her hands above her head, gripping the pillow. The force of his pounding made her plump breasts bounce before his eyes. He longed to press his face to the soft pink mounds and still them with his lips and teeth. But Lucy was insatiable. Her soaking pussy had a life of its own, demanding his full attention. Each cry that burst from her lips told him that she was getting closer and closer. And then she was there. Her muscles tightened convulsively and she cried out louder than ever. Her cunt gripped him with unimaginable strength, and as it began to pulse around him, he lost control. He shot his load into her beautiful body with such force that for one sublime moment his vision went gray, her own orgasm milking every last drop from him.

At last he dropped her leg from his shoulder and collapsed against her young body, firm and soft at the same time. She wrapped her long, lean legs around him, holding him inside her as his cock went limp.

"That was amazing, Daddy," she said against his neck, her voice a girlish simper again. She pulled him close with arms and legs and kissed his neck. "It was like I always knew it would be."

At that, Hal pulled sharply from her hold, staring down at his step-daughter in shock and wonder. Lucy giggled and he felt her grip his sensitive member in her pussy lips.

"I've wanted this to happen for a long time, Hal," she explained. "I've seen you, you know. I heard you and Mom one night, so I snuck down the hall and watched from a crack in the door. You were trying so hard and all that dumb bitch did was lie there." Lucy smiled dreamily at him again. "I knew you deserved so much more and I could give it to you. I did, didn't I?" She looked worried.

"Yes, you did, baby," Hal said softly. He was having trouble wrapping his mind around the idea that Lucy could have wanted this, maybe even planned it out.

Her face lit with joy. "Oh good!" she sighed. "I was worried I wouldn't be good enough for you." She pouted a little. "That's why I did it with Dave. I wanted to know what I was doing for you. Do you forgive me?" Hal nodded dumbly, vaguely aware that his dick was still plunged into Lucy's sweet pussy and she was moving very gently, holding him there. "And I knew that he wasn't big enough to ruin me for you, anyway."

"How did you know? You said you saw me with Molly." He gasped. She was grinding against him now and he felt himself stirring again. "When else did you see me?"

Lucy grinned wickedly up at him. "I've seen you in the shower too," she admitted. "I couldn't see very clearly through all the steam on the door, but you seemed to be enjoying yourself. I wanted so bad to step in and join you, to put my mouth around your huge tool," she moaned. "Every time I was with Dave I imagined it was you. Every time I fingered myself in this bed at night, I pictured you. I wished you would come in and catch me." Her breath was quickening again. "Then I could have asked you for a hand." She smiled.

His cock was almost fully erect inside her again. Hal could hardly believe it. It was like he was a teenager again. He moved slowly against her, fucking her gently this time. He pressed his mouth to her nipples and sucked sweetly. He hadn't noticed before, but her skin tasted like strawberries. She reveled in his gentler attentions, caressing his head and back.

"I have so many plans for us, Daddy," she groaned. "I can't wait to show you everything I can do for you."

He pulled away, grinning down at her as he fucked her with aching slowness. "Why not start now?"

12